Type keyword(s) to search

Meri Brown and her Wet Bar of Tears

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, deirdra said:

Why does she need to "surrender my hopes and dreams to God and the universe"?

Because then she came blame God and the universe if she doesn't get what she wants. 

"Not my fault" has always been her theme when things go wrong.  But it's all because of her strong woman persona when they go right.  The song of the narcissist which is why she and Kootie really are soulmates.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
3 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

last statement is reading like a threat :

if I quit and walk away, then it’s not going to get better. I’m not going anywhere ya’all. You are stuck with me, whether you like it or not.

Is her sole purpose now to make life miserable for people she dislikes?  Why not leave, follow your own hopes & dreams and live life for yourself and the ones you DO care about? Only then will things get better!

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 10
3 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

https://people.com/tv/sister-wives-meri-brown-ponders-future-after-oregon-trip/

if I quit and walk away, then it’s not going to get better. I’m not going anywhere ya’all. You are stuck with me, whether you like it or not.

Well well, if you stay it will still suck for you. You can stay in the loveless "friend zone", makes no difference to me. Clearly I am not "stuck" with you, I can simply not watch, how is that Meri?. We all know once SW goes off the air, you, your brown tooth, ugly cloths, shitty attitude will be gone as well. Sure, someone may stumble upon you as the Flagstaff Walmart Greeter, but then again those people are usually pleasant, happy and appreciative people, unlike you.

Kody & Robyn deserve this nagging twit, have fun with that!

• Love 15
17 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

https://people.com/tv/sister-wives-meri-brown-ponders-future-after-oregon-trip/

“I’m not quitting”. These are the words of a woman who has nothing else and nowhere else to go except back to a situation where her ex hates her and probably wishes she’d left like Christine.

For all Meri’s gloating about her business and money and power, she doesn’t have much beyond that. She’s burned bridges by being a bully for decades. No one wants her around. Yet, she goes back, expecting (almost demanding) that they forget how terrible she was all those years. But she hasn’t changed, and they know it. 

Meri dug herself a deep hole over many years. It’ll take a lot of genuinely unselfish work to climb out of it and earn trust and honestly, she seems like the same bully she’s always been.

Karma’s a bitch, isn’t it Meri? 

• Love 13
2 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

“I’m not quitting”. These are the words of a woman who has nothing else and nowhere else to go except back to a situation where her ex hates her and probably wishes she’d left like Christine.

For all Meri’s gloating about her business and money and power, she doesn’t have much beyond that. She’s burned bridges by being a bully for decades. No one wants her around. Yet, she goes back, expecting (almost demanding) that they forget how terrible she was all those years. But she hasn’t changed, and they know it. 

Meri dug herself a deep hole over many years. It’ll take a lot of genuinely unselfish work to climb out of it and earn trust and honestly, she seems like the same bully she’s always been.

Karma’s a bitch, isn’t it Meri? 

On top of all that, Meri is a liar. 

The photos that she can control alter her face beyond recognition. 

She claims to love her LLR business but the only thing she loves about it is the income she derives from it, she has no patience or appreciation for the customers who put her where she is. 

The biggest whopper was when she tried to lie her way out of the catfish fiasco, claiming that she only went along with it to save the family. That one was a doozy, she attempted to justify her actions and the same time make herself out to be a heroine.

• Love 10
(edited)
13 hours ago, Dustbunny said:

WTF is going on with Meri's neck  🤨

merineck1.png

merineck2.png

I’d say she forgot to filter it.

Seriously, this twat-waffle and her filters!  FFS.

Edited to Add: Something Meri said in the article up-thread that speaks volumes:  "I expect nothing less, and nothing but the best."

Thats our greedy, power hungry Meri. Acting like she’s a first class passenger on the Titanic — “nothing but the best”. She tries to set herself apart from everyone else, as if having and expecting “more” makes her somehow “better”.  There is nothing humble about Meri—a filter-addicted, boujee fraud. 

Edited by TurtlePower
ETA
  • LOL 2
  • Love 10
18 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

Meri looks deranged! Take a break from filtering girl. 

38675D96-31CA-4A4F-A8F6-3A338A908789.jpeg

C1074F0D-56F8-4512-8D27-5C3D4D208F1E.jpeg

Congratulations on having 1 friend ! You got mad skillz at running everyone else off.

Way to make someone else’s birthday about yOu. 

• Love 17
(edited)
11 hours ago, Just Wondering said:

Way to make someone else’s birthday about yOu. 

Definite sign of a toxic narcissist.

Oh hey Meri — the 80s called. Wants its eyeliner and mascara back.

For someone who seems to want to appear on top of new trends, Meri sure is stuck in a makeup rut. No one is doing that anymore — nowadays it’s about opening the eye up, not making it seem smaller with tons of black eyeliner. Watch some tiktoks on makeup, Meri. 

Edited by TurtlePower
Word change
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

So cringey — from the “singing” to the ill-fitting top. 

I'll take your word for it, I still can't access her site.  For someone who puts on the pretense of being inept with technology, she is a wizard at blocking someone who may have "liked" a negative post about her.😁

• LOL 9
  • Love 1

For all of the plastic mannequin filtering Meri does, why the heck doesn't she filter out that brown tooth?  It's even more noticeable since she likely filters her teeth to look whiter, making the brown tooth stand out that much more.  If she's afraid people will notice and comment, well - she's clearly not concerned that she filters her face into near oblivion, so what's the difference?  I think someone did comment on it once upon a time and her answer was something like, "My flaws make me who I am!"  Which, again - given who we're talking about, makes no sense.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, laurakaye said:

For all of the plastic mannequin filtering Meri does, why the heck doesn't she filter out that brown tooth?  It's even more noticeable since she likely filters her teeth to look whiter, making the brown tooth stand out that much more.  If she's afraid people will notice and comment, well - she's clearly not concerned that she filters her face into near oblivion, so what's the difference?  I think someone did comment on it once upon a time and her answer was something like, "My flaws make me who I am!"  Which, again - given who we're talking about, makes no sense.

If you watch carefully when she is speaking, there is another brown tooth on her lower jaw.  When questioned about it at one time, she passed it off claiming something like...yeah, I played hard as a kid...as if that justified living with it for the rest of time. 

Surely she must have visited a dentist over the years we have been watching the program and I am surprised that they didn't advise her that the dead root could give away at any time and the tooth fall out when she least expected it.

Knowing Meri as we have come to do over the years, I put her refusal to do anything about it to her defiant rejection of anything suggested to her.

• Love 5
(edited)

Meri cuts off her nose to spite her face.  She can't handle criticism or even helpful advice.

I don't know how/why Jen puts up with her.  Free rent?

Edited by xwordfanatik
Correct spelling
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, Sandy W said:

Surely she must have visited a dentist over the years we have been watching the program and I am surprised that they didn't advise her that the dead root could give away at any time and the tooth fall out when she least expected it.

I would be surprised if she has been to a dentist.  The only time they seem to seek medical care is in emergencies and they don't have insurance to cover that, let alone dental insurance.  I'd wager none of them do much with routine medical/dental/optical health.

• Love 6

OK.  I watched, because I thought that I could stand half an hour.  It was unbearable, and I regret every minute.  This video was like someone who calls you, tells you to hold on and then conducts a full, entirely different conversation with someone else, making you suffer through it.

The highlights (?) were

• Meri said that you can ask about that show, but this isn't a tell-all or a venue for that show or the family.  She referred to it as "that show" exclusively.
  • They said that they weren't able to see questions, but then spent the time answering questions.  Someone wrote, "All the clothes you wear on your show are from your clothing line."  Meri confirmed, but then said, "Except when we filmed last week."  She directs you to meribrown.com.  (You can find Jenn's site on her bio.)
  • Meri "finally roped Jenn in" to selling LuLaRo.  She quickly said, "I forced her," then giggled and immediately  clarified, "Just joking.  That's not how we work in LuLaRo."  As if it weren't an MLM.  Jenn is broadcasting with a rack of LuLaRo clothing behind her, blocking a badly painted door.
  • They met a Murder for Hire in Las Vegas about 10 years ago.  They lived about a mile away from each other in Las Vegas.  Jenn is now in Utah.
  • Someone in Austin wants to sell Meri's clothes.  She directed the potential victim to her website.  Of course, she was excited.
  • Meri has a Honda VTX 1300 motorcycle, but she doesn't know if she wants to ride it.  She has not ridden it since Kody's brother's accident (about 10 years), or since Las Vegas, because the roads were so bad.
  • Her general life advice (upon request): "Be happy and be nice.  (Jenn: Don't spit into the wind.)  I basically just learned it's nice to be nice.  It's nice to not let other people affect you, because we all have this inner strength, inner power, inner wisdom in us that we shouldn't let all the people that we don't even know (random people on Instagram)  . . . affect us.  They don't pay our bills, they don't care about us.  They just like to be mean."
  • Meri addressed the comment, "You're so lucky you don't know what poor is."  She said that luck did not have anything to do with anything, but opportunity that she grasped hold of.  "You don't know anything about my life really before maybe 10 years ago.  So, that's not an accurate statement for you to just place on me.  Just sayin'."  Jenn chimed in, "Everyone has had their ups and their downs."

Meri looked stoned.  And, she kept on saying, "It's fine," "Whatever," and "Just sayin'" in a sing-song-y tone.  She got a haircut yesterday.  She said that she drinks her healthy green caffeine all day every day - "a chlorofillin', like from plants," so she thinks that she doesn't have to eat her veggies."

• Useful 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
13 hours ago, Grifter Lives said:

OK.  I watched, because I thought that I could stand half an hour.  It was unbearable, and I regret every minute.  This video was like someone who calls you, tells you to hold on and then conducts a full, entirely different conversation with someone else, making you suffer through it.

The highlights (?) were

• Meri said that you can ask about that show, but this isn't a tell-all or a venue for that show or the family.  She referred to it as "that show" exclusively.
  • They said that they weren't able to see questions, but then spent the time answering questions.  Someone wrote, "All the clothes you wear on your show are from your clothing line."  Meri confirmed, but then said, "Except when we filmed last week."  She directs you to meribrown.com.  (You can find Jenn's site on her bio.)
  • Meri "finally roped Jenn in" to selling LuLaRo.  She quickly said, "I forced her," then giggled and immediately  clarified, "Just joking.  That's not how we work in LuLaRo."  As if it weren't an MLM.  Jenn is broadcasting with a rack of LuLaRo clothing behind her, blocking a badly painted door.
  • They met a Murder for Hire in Las Vegas about 10 years ago.  They lived about a mile away from each other in Las Vegas.  Jenn is now in Utah.
  • Someone in Austin wants to sell Meri's clothes.  She directed the potential victim to her website.  Of course, she was excited.
  • Meri has a Honda VTX 1300 motorcycle, but she doesn't know if she wants to ride it.  She has not ridden it since Kody's brother's accident (about 10 years), or since Las Vegas, because the roads were so bad.
  • Her general life advice (upon request): "Be happy and be nice.  (Jenn: Don't spit into the wind.)  I basically just learned it's nice to be nice.  It's nice to not let other people affect you, because we all have this inner strength, inner power, inner wisdom in us that we shouldn't let all the people that we don't even know (random people on Instagram)  . . . affect us.  They don't pay our bills, they don't care about us.  They just like to be mean."
  • Meri addressed the comment, "You're so lucky you don't know what poor is."  She said that luck did not have anything to do with anything, but opportunity that she grasped hold of.  "You don't know anything about my life really before maybe 10 years ago.  So, that's not an accurate statement for you to just place on me.  Just sayin'."  Jenn chimed in, "Everyone has had their ups and their downs."

Meri looked stoned.  And, she kept on saying, "It's fine," "Whatever," and "Just sayin'" in a sing-song-y tone.  She got a haircut yesterday.  She said that she drinks her healthy green caffeine all day every day - "a chlorofillin', like from plants," so she thinks that she doesn't have to eat her veggies."

More reasons Meri’s a b***h (regarding the person who said Meri was “lucky and didn’t know what poor is”): 

A kinder person may have said “Before the show” or “when I was a kid” and shared a story of what it’s like to struggle. Not “you don’t know me” defensiveness. Meri — hope you’re reading here or this gets back to you. You have a weekly FWF — if you can’t respond to questions with dignity or without being rude, get TF off the air. You are an ugly, narcissistic person at your core and the ugliness oozes out of you with your rude, defensive comments. 

Also? Drinking plant juice all day isn’t helping you. Eat the damn veggies and maybe you’ll be less hungry for whatever is keeping you fat (sorry not sorry — I tend to snark people who are bullies and have it coming). 

• Love 13
16 hours ago, Grifter Lives said:

That is the best description of FWF that I have ever heard, and spot-on.  Now I have only been able to make it through about 30 seconds before I nope out, but this is exactly what it's about - two grown women who giggle and babble and joke with each other because they are having So! Much! Fun!  I have also thought that they seem like two awkward 13-year old girls who giggle like maniacs when the cute boy walks by - but in this case, the "cute boy" isn't watching, he's busy peeling grapes for the Queen of Darkness.  

I don't have a clue what Jenn's motivation is, but Meri's is to make everyone watching feel not only like she's living this amazing and enviable life, but she also wants to exclude everyone else like she's been excluded herself - hence the nonsense talk and refusal to answer any real questions.

Also - what lunatic in Austin wants to sell Meri's clothes?  Like, they want to take her unsold LuLaCrap and sell it for her?  I'm mystified.  But I also don't rilly care. :)

• Love 17
(edited)
8 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

Her phone died? Can’t filter herself into a different person?

Speaking of, there has been a push to look more authentic. People have finally had it with filters.

MERI!!!! This means YOU. Looking like you’ve had surgery when you haven’t has even irritated the great Rihanna: 

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/amphtml/ikrd/instagram-tiktok-filters-shiny-fox

Edited by TurtlePower
  • Useful 4
  • Love 1

Y'all, I was working and didn't have time to copy and paste it here, but the other night during her LulaRoe "live" sales, she was giving a gift with purchase.

Any guesses on what the gift was?  

Yup, A RICE KRISPIES TREAT.

I laughed so hard when I saw it float down my newsfeed that I almost choked.  

(Full disclosure - I joined her LLR group just for moments like this.  I've never purchased anything from her and there are only a handful of LLR items I actually like.)

• LOL 12
  • Love 1

I mean...the statement "I am unapologetically me" paired with a picture filtered into unrecognizability is irony at its very best, and Meri doesn't even seem to understand.

I saw her post earlier this morning and I also saw a couple of comments that were not the glowing praise she's used to - along the lines of, "I don't understand why you stay" and "you're not being authentic to yourself."  She responded to one poster saying she would pray for them, and another response was to pretend like she didn't know what the poster was talking about.  Now those comments are gone, and we're left with only her sycophants praising how beautiful she looks....these people do realize that the Meri in the picture is not the real Meri, right?  I also don't get why she responded to those negative comments if she was just going to delete them anyway.  Social media is so weird.

Edited by laurakaye
  • Love 14
5 hours ago, ginger90 said:

5946E448-1AE6-49D6-9F75-C2BC708D92AF.jpeg

BD905917-5CCB-492F-A5F1-E87119256E20.jpeg

Meri Brown, you are SO full of shit. You’re only confident when you’re being fake. “God” didn’t make you with a filtered face so you’re not being “true” to anything. You have zero actual confidence or authenticity — confident people don’t need to keep reminding everyone they are confident. And you DO hate — that shade you threw at Christine over her cooking show, for one.

I have no words. There are no words to describe this level of denial, delusions and fantasy. Just, FFS. What a fucking fake fuckety fuck.  😖

• Love 19