Type keyword(s) to search

Meri Brown and her Wet Bar of Tears

• Start Topic

I would lay odds that at least one of her rabid followers will send her VD flowers with the last few bucks they could scrape from their food budget on the off chance they may get a shout-out from their Queen.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

I would lay odds that at least one of her rabid followers will send her VD flowers with the last few bucks they could scrape from their food budget on the off chance they may get a shout-out from their Queen.

Yes, the fact that Meri 'had' to send herself flowers, and did it a few days before the 14th, leaves plenty of time for her sycophants to scrounge up some money for pity posies for Meri.

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
23 hours ago, deirdra said:

That suggests Meri may be accepting a very tiny sliver of reality.  In the past she would have coyly pretended that the flowers she sent herself came from Kody or a secret admirer.

I'm a huge proponent of sending or buying yourself flowers if you like them. Why wait for a partnership to enjoy things? I am with the posters here who believe she is doing fine on her own and only simping for Kody for the show. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 19
On 1/24/2022 at 5:34 PM, SunnyBeBe said:

Since Vegas, MERI has worn very tight fitting jeans that make me squirm looking at them.  It would seem very uncomfortable to wear something so snug.  I’d be worried about UTI or blood clots due to decrease in circulation.  

Compression is good for venous return. That's why we wear compression hose.

On 1/28/2022 at 1:44 PM, Sandy W said:

Those windbreakers she wears are a terrible choice for her.  They end at her waist, accenting the girth of her hips.  The brown pleather one is the worst, she seems very fond of it and wears it with colors that do not blend with it at all.

I guess in Meri's world, royal blue with brown is edgy.

Blue and brown match, IMO.  Blue and black don't

• LOL 1

depends on the shade and hue of the blue.  Royal blue is beautiful and striking with black, in fact I can't think of a blue that I wouldn't like with black.  Black is the neutralist of neutrals so it really matches with anything in my opinion.  Brown for me, goes with some but not all blues.

Edited by sharkerbaby
  • Love 15
1 hour ago, sharkerbaby said:

depends on the shade and hue of the blue.  Royal blue is beautiful and striking with black, in fact I can't think of a blue that I wouldn't like with black.  Black is the neutralist of neutrals so it really matches with anything in my opinion.  Brown for me, goes with some but not all blues.

How about Navy blue? I don't like blue with black.

I love royal blue with black, but a dark navy blue with black looks like you got dressed in the dark.  On more than one occasion I've noticed in the middle of the day that I'm wearing one black and one navy blue sock ... but just smile since when I stand up my pants cover both socks. 

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5
On 2/13/2022 at 5:28 PM, monagatuna said:

I'm a huge proponent of sending or buying yourself flowers if you like them. Why wait for a partnership to enjoy things? I am with the posters here who believe she is doing fine on her own and only simping for Kody for the show. 

I have been watching/reading a lot about flower farmers and I was surprised to learn that a large majority of flowers purchased are women buying for themselves.

I grow my own in my garden and even when I have a great year with masses of blooms, I still have trouble cutting them to bring inside.  I just like to enjoy them along with all of the bees/buggies.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
14 minutes ago, Roslyn said:

I have been watching/reading a lot about flower farmers and I was surprised to learn that a large majority of flowers purchased are women buying for themselves.

I grow my own in my garden and even when I have a great year with masses of blooms, I still have trouble cutting them to bring inside.  I just like to enjoy them along with all of the bees/buggies.

They last longer in the garden too...and propagate for even more results next year.  I don't cut and bring them in unless for a special table arrangement.  

• Love 8
On 2/14/2022 at 8:13 PM, ginger90 said:

Ok, regarding this ridiculous video—How is she still finding victims in this economy? Gas is almost $4 a gallon in some places and she still wants people to buy into this predatory MLM? Who is gonna buy this stuff full retail price when they can find it at thrift stores or online like Marketplace (which I *just* searched and people are selling them for 4$-$10).

Also, Meri, that thin hoodie does you no favors.   

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

Who is gonna buy this stuff full retail price when they can find it at thrift stores or online like Marketplace (which I *just* searched and people are selling them for 4$-$10).

Delusional sycophants who believe that buying this crap from their idol makes them "friends" somehow.  In their addled minds, Meri knows and loves them for their devotion and support.  It's a sickness.

• Love 11
5 minutes ago, Cetacean said:

Delusional sycophants who believe that buying this crap from their idol makes them "friends" somehow.  In their addled minds, Meri knows and loves them for their devotion and support.  It's a sickness.

In general, though, Meri must have downlines and encourages them to snare more business-kit buyers. I’m wondering how they’re even talked into it given inflation, because their potential customer base is probably trying to find ways to save money (gee do I want to put gas in the tank or buy leggings?). 

I thrift almost all my clothes. Last week, I found a pair of tall, gray Bailey button Uggs for $40 (versus $220 new). They were hardly worn and like new. Same with designer jeans, sweaters, coats and tops. The only things I buy new are running shoes, underwear and socks und so weiter. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, TurtlePower said:

Ok, regarding this ridiculous video—How is she still finding victims in this economy? Gas is almost $4 a gallon in some places and she still wants people to buy into this predatory MLM? Who is gonna buy this stuff full retail price when they can find it at thrift stores or online like Marketplace (which I *just* searched and people are selling them for 4$-$10).

Also, Meri, that thin hoodie does you no favors.   

Over $5 a gallon here. 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

In general, though, Meri must have downlines and encourages them to snare more business-kit buyers. I’m wondering how they’re even talked into it given inflation, because their potential customer base is probably trying to find ways to save money (gee do I want to put gas in the tank or buy leggings?). 

I thrift almost all my clothes. Last week, I found a pair of tall, gray Bailey button Uggs for $40 (versus $220 new). They were hardly worn and like new. Same with designer jeans, sweaters, coats and tops. The only things I buy new are running shoes, underwear and socks und so weiter. 

We have a lot of thrift stores, but I never find really good stuff in them.  Now resale shops usually have more higher end, better quality items.  But the prices are not great either.  

Most thrift shops, employees snag all the great stuff when they sort the donations.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

We have a lot of thrift stores, but I never find really good stuff in them.  Now resale shops usually have more higher end, better quality items.  But the prices are not great either.  

Most thrift shops, employees snag all the great stuff when they sort the donations.

Thrift shops can be tricky. If they’re not great by you, try fb marketplace or ThredUp. The only problem there is knowing your brand/sizes. If you know already what’ll fit you, you can find some amazing deals. 

• Love 5
33 minutes ago, xls said:

She should get withHappy In Love GIF by TLC Europe

Kim tries to buy Us(er)man's affection with electronic devices.  Meri tries to win Kody's heart with rice krispie treats, she's going to have to step up her game.  Maybe a nice Rolex would do the trick.

• LOL 11
15 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Fridays with Friends:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CaJPPpIAtue/

Between the weird sing-y voice to that ugly, thin top (which people say that LIKE?), Meri comes off as a clueless, programmed (and glitchy) ignoramus. Without her worshippers, she’d be no one and less able to con women into this expensive, questionable business. 

Also? The lady on the bottom can’t get a full sentence in because Meri The Mouth keeps interrupting her. She’s like a freaking bulldozer. 

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

Between the weird sing-y voice to that ugly, thin top (which people say that LIKE?), Meri comes off as a clueless, programmed (and glitchy) ignoramus. Without her worshippers, she’d be no one and less able to con women into this expensive, questionable business. 

Also? The lady on the bottom can’t get a full sentence in because Meri The Mouth keeps interrupting her. She’s like a freaking bulldozer. 

I jump skipped through the video as it's just too nauseating to give it full attention.  Two facts I gleaned - - - one is that it is now the one year anniversary of them putting forth this tripe and the other is that she has finally enlisted her BFNow Jenn as one of her soldiers in LLRot.

A few weeks ago Meri was vowing that she was about to explode into the stratosphere under the guidance of her latest mentor.  I guess that signing up Jenn is just the first step in Meri's reaching for the stars.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
On 2/16/2022 at 11:19 AM, Roslyn said:

That's wonderful and you are wonderful. Planting flowers helps save bees, which helps the planet, which of course you know. The only flower I can grow is jasmine, which pretty much grows itself. Cut flowers are wonderful but there's nothing quite like a living plant.

• Love 9

Who in their right mind would want to emulate her?  She raised one child that she has a tenuous relationship with, she has invested 30+ years in a marriage where she is no longer wanted and barely tolerated, she makes the main part of her income exploiting other people, the BnB is very likely a financial drain...that's without even touching on her physical appearance or nasty disposition.

• Love 18
3 hours ago, ginger90 said:

11799BB9-0AFF-429B-BEA3-4898E78348F3.jpeg

0303F138-6C8B-4A36-90BB-4BFE210F85F1.jpeg

You guys have already said pretty much everything I’m thinking about these 2 images—who on earth wants to copy her? Who aspires to be an unlikeable, overweight, lumbering hunchback in ugly clothes with an equally ugly, fake and vile personality? 

• Love 12
11 hours ago, ginger90 said:

11799BB9-0AFF-429B-BEA3-4898E78348F3.jpeg

0303F138-6C8B-4A36-90BB-4BFE210F85F1.jpeg

Whoa - where is this coming from? I thought she was all about positive affirmations and rising above negativity and whatever other bullshit she spews that elevates her to a position of superiority. THIS is the REAL Meri Brown. Imagine what life was like for Janelle and Christine when she was HBIC.

• Love 18