Type keyword(s) to search

Meri Brown and her Wet Bar of Tears

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, LilyD said:

Has Meri spoken out about Leon in Social Media that anyone knows of? I’m not sure which way it’s gonna go, but I doubt it’s a good one. Anyone else remember the look of total shock and horror on Meri’s face upon hearing her child was gay about 6 years back? She couldn’t even handle that.

I can see how someone might need some private family time to work this out and get used to the new situation, but not Meri since she’s not private to begin with and very quick to share her misfortunes and opinions with the rest of the world.

If I put myself in Meri's ugly clodhoppers I too would need some time to process these significant familial changes.  Could be that I'm slow-witted, or take more time than a normal person to muddle through my emotions, but I can understand how this would have a tremendous affect on her.  I'd support my child but I still would need a minute, myself.

The difference between me and Meri is that I wouldn't take it the public. Of course, I've no lulano rags to sell.  🙄

• Like 4
  • Love 15
On 6/28/2022 at 7:29 PM, iwantcookies said:

596FB762-D07A-4AAC-9750-9A7DD2952620.jpeg

Why listen to good advice?

Why not just say, "Not really a fan of lipstick - but do you have any good recommendations?"  Instead of being a jerk about it and saying it ain't never gonna happen.  Why is it never going to happen, Meri?  Why don't you wear lipstick??!1!!  Your fans need to know!!

As far as IG goes....I find it a tad strange that Meri put her "Sunshine/Leon" post under Stories, which disappears after 24 hours.  Why not put that in a permanent place on her page?

Perhaps Meri will address these and other questions on her next highly-rated IG virtual party, "Friday With Friends."  Let's all tune in and find out! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
Just now, laurakaye said:

Perhaps Meri will address these and other questions on her next highly-rated IG virtual party, "Friday With Friends."  Let's all tune in and find out! 

Doubtful, she gives a disclaimer at the begging of each of them. There will be no talk of family or the show.

• Like 1
  • Useful 5
4 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Doubtful, she gives a disclaimer at the begging of each of them. There will be no talk of family or the show.

Clearly I have never made it past the portion where Meri is giggling and pretending to not know how to adjust her camera angle or is waiting for Jen to join remotely.

It's cool if she gives that no-family disclaimer, but my guess is most people tune in for that very reason.  Also seems like it would be a decent platform for her to talk about Leon, if Leon gives her permission to do so.  Honestly, what do they even talk about for an entire hour?

• Like 10
3 hours ago, Gramto6 said:

I don't even bother with FWF any more other than to scan the comments. Sometimes a gem gets through.

Me too, that’s  how I found out she’s gone the Invisalign route.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 2

What are the topics of discussion on Fridays? I watched the first one and can’t remember anything substantive or humorous, so there was no reason to watch again. If Meri can’t talk about the things for which she is known by her fans, what IS allowed? Advice? B&B updates? Sales? 
I’m not really busting Meri though because there are a couple of people on YouTube who vlog their shopping hauls and I am fascinated.

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Just Wondering said:

What are the topics of discussion on Fridays? I watched the first one and can’t remember anything substantive or humorous, so there was no reason to watch again. If Meri can’t talk about the things for which she is known by her fans, what IS allowed? Advice? B&B updates? Sales? 
I’m not really busting Meri though because there are a couple of people on YouTube who vlog their shopping hauls and I am fascinated.

I’ve watched a couple (took ALL my patience) 🙄 and it was just non-stop nonsense, giggling, laughing like crazy at “inside jokes” that she never explains, a lot of talking over each other and repeating herself… I only watched two and both were like fingernails on the blackboard and absolutely horrible.

• Useful 6
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

I’ve watched a couple (took ALL my patience) 🙄 and it was just non-stop nonsense, giggling, laughing like crazy at “inside jokes” that she never explains, a lot of talking over each other and repeating herself… I only watched two and both were like fingernails on the blackboard and absolutely horrible.

That doesn't surprise me at all.  Meri in general grates on me, what with her MLM shilling ugly clothes, and getting all pissy if anyone dares to ask about whatever she considers criticism or "off-limits."  

• Love 5

I only made it about 5 minutes in on the first one and that was it for me.

I'd rather watch reruns of Golden Girls which makes me kind of sad knowing they are all gone now. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
11 hours ago, MaddyMaeboxerbabe said:

What family is Meri spending this holiday weekend with?   I guess because I do not like her I took her comment as being passive aggressive? 🤔.   

Leon and Audge maybe? 

• Like 5
23 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

Yeah, sure Meri. Because *everyone* has weekends and holidays off. 🙄

Thanks to her fans and lulano and being a boss babe , Meri has a lot of free time to filter herself into a stranger and be on dating apps. I’m sure she is looking for a cute stud to make Kotex jealous.

• LOL 6
5 minutes ago, Gramto6 said:

For some reason again I am getting the sign-up screen in order to view the photos. I am not on IG and won't ever be, I appreciate those of you that are and share with us.

Here’s the post itself, and one of the pictures:

6CAE1309-AFB9-4140-BA8D-03A5571D8F88.jpeg

DECCF609-31F5-426F-9B4B-938B0FC0D873.jpeg

• Useful 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
(edited)

In one pic they are wearing bike helmets, but I see no bikes. Perhaps the helmets are just to protect their heads from falling rocks while hiking. Several of them seem to be wearing LulaNo "bike" shorts, though I doubt they are true bike shorts, which have padded crotches & inner thighs that would be very uncomfortable to hike around in. More likely they are just a "short" version of polyester LLN leggings.

Edited by deirdra
  • Like 4
23 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Was that a LuLaRoe thing? It kind of looked awesome. 🤷🏽‍♀️

A34D1820-E1C3-41F6-955E-F715C15E8802.jpeg

43 minutes ago, deirdra said:

In one pic they are wearing bike helmets, but I see no bikes. Perhaps the helmets are just to protect their heads from falling rocks while hiking.

7A124660-E4C9-4871-8C6A-79CC21CF3336.jpeg

• Useful 3
  • LOL 4

What a pompous jackass, so now Meri is "Adventuring with Next Level Humans"  no slumming with ordinary people for Boss Babe Meri!  🙄

Why does she always have to act like such an asshole?

Why not just say "enjoying a nice day biking with friends"  none of those people look like elite athletes to me, most look out of shape just like Meri... what makes them so special?

ugh! she aggravates me!

• Like 2
  • Applause 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
12 minutes ago, Cetacean said:

"Next level humans"?  What does that even mean?  She's lowering herself from her lofty perch to mingle with the commoners?

Next Level Humans = ass kissers who fawn all over her just to be in her presence, everything she says is profound, or hilariously funny, everything she wears is perfect and she looks gorgeous!!... plus they follow the most important rule,, NO ASKING REAL QUESTIONS about Meri or her screwed up life.

In other words "Next Level Humans" = "FANTARDS"

And if they're also stupid enough to buy or sell tons of LulaRot for Meri.... all the better.

• Applause 8
  • Love 3

That's not Meri's caption.  But, you have to wonder why someone who is always #LivingHerWhy and spends each #FridaywithFriends needs or seeks "core memory creators, who "show the world how to have fun while having it all!"  

Capture.JPG

• Applause 5
11 hours ago, Dustbunny said:

What a pompous jackass, so now Meri is "Adventuring with Next Level Humans"  no slumming with ordinary people for Boss Babe Meri!  🙄

Why does she always have to act like such an asshole?

Why not just say "enjoying a nice day biking with friends"  none of those people look like elite athletes to me, most look out of shape just like Meri... what makes them so special?

ugh! she aggravates me!

She aggravates me the exact same way — like because she’s in the company of “next level humans”, it’s a humble brag way of saying “look at meeeee I’m awesome”.

They’re just people. Leave it to Meri to exaggerate, as she predictably always does.

Its good she didn’t have the opportunity to filter herself. 

• Like 10
  • Love 3
(edited)
15 hours ago, Grifter Lives said:

That's not Meri's caption.  But, you have to wonder why someone who is always #LivingHerWhy and spends each #FridaywithFriends needs or seeks "core memory creators, who "show the world how to have fun while having it all!"  

Capture.JPG

This is why I don't post other peoples' "wise" words or buy commercial cards.  None say exactly what I want to say, so I write my own messages and buy blank cards with nice art or photos for people who like cards and add my own message. For someone with 7 assistants, why can't Meri find the time to think for herself?

Edited by deirdra
  • Like 2
  • Love 7
(edited)
19 hours ago, Grifter Lives said:

Capture.JPG

In my opinion Meri makes it her sentiment when she reposts it.

If I repost, retweet or share something it’s because I’m either in total agreement or I’m opposed and it’s easy to tell the difference.

Meri reposted it and I’m assuming she added the “Boom Shaka Laka!” and “hang loose” hand sign because she’s onboard with the message. 

41349F0F-13AD-4C37-AC7E-E067FA5A44AC.jpeg

Edited by Joan of Argh
Piclink
  • Like 5
  • Applause 3
40 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

In my opinion Meri makes it her sentiment when she reposts it.

If I repost, retweet or share something it’s because either I’m in total agreement or I’m opposed and it’s easy to tell the difference.

Meri reposted it and I’m assuming she added the “Boom Shaka Laka!” and “hang loose” hand sign because she’s onboard with the message. 

41349F0F-13AD-4C37-AC7E-E067FA5A44AC.jpeg

Exactly Joan it's a conscious choice and Meri adding the 'BOOM SHAKA LAKA' is taking her endorsement up a notch like "HELL YA!"

JMO but it sounds like a cliquey jerk thing to say. 👎

I'm sure Meri is more than happy to label herself someone who "Adventures with Next Level Humans" she can never just say she's with a friend, she always has to make her friends and associates better than anyone else's, she does it on Lularot cruises when describing her cruise mates, she does it with Blair Michael, she does it with Jen, she does it with her BFF Danelle Delgado, remember this.. "Human Extraordinaire!"  🙄

No one in Meri's world can just be a nice person, friend.... they always have to be SUPERIOR HUMANS and she's always having the MOST FUN EVER!!!!

165696986623879828.jpg

• Like 4
  • Applause 7
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, Dustbunny said:

Exactly Joan it's a conscious choice and Meri adding the 'BOOM SHAKA LAKA' is taking her endorsement up a notch like "HELL YA!"

JMO but it sounds like a cliquey jerk thing to say. 👎

I'm sure Meri is more than happy to label herself someone who "Adventures with Next Level Humans" she can never just say she's with a friend, she always has to make her friends and associates better than anyone else's, she does it on Lularot cruises when describing her cruise mates, she does it with Blair Michael, she does it with Jen, she does it with her BFF Danelle Delgado, remember this.. "Human Extraordinaire!"  🙄

No one in Meri's world can just be a nice person, friend.... they always have to be SUPERIOR HUMANS and she's always having the MOST FUN EVER!!!!

165696986623879828.jpg

Meri has significant self-confidence issues. Normal, self-confident people don’t go out of their way to regularly announce how strong and brave they are and how awesome and “next level” their acquaintances are.

The more Meri brags/exaggerates, the more irritating she becomes. A bike ride on a paved road is an “adventure”? 🤣 Hiking Mt Kilimanjaro would be an adventure. Going on a horse trek in the Andes would be an adventure. Living amongst Bedouin would be an adventure.

But, a bike ride. A bike ride is an “adventure” to Meri. So braggy, but still so basic — if Meri were a food, she’d be over processed white bread. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 8
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
15 hours ago, Dustbunny said:

But of course everyone around her is superior. She is above superior after all. Meri can’t possibly mingle with all those average, fairly normal people…. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
4 hours ago, Rabbit Hutch said:

@Laurakaye:  Gonna have to steal #LivingMyWhine.  Know some folks who that fits PERFECTLY!  Thank you!  🤩

Someone on the threads came up with it, not sure who.  We have a lot of clever snarkers on these here threads. 😉 

• Like 1
  • Love 10
5 hours ago, laurakaye said:

I feel like everything Meri posts is meant to be viewed through the eyes of her ex-husband, her sister wives and her bonus kids as a way of saying, "Look!  Even though you guys hate me and have no use for me - even if it's by my own doing - other people think I am super awesome and also, I don't sit around my house waiting for you guys to reach out to me - even if I don't reach out myself - instead I go on these super awesome adventures with next-level people that are way more fun than you guys will ever be!  So even if you all think I suck, there are people who I've still managed to snow and they like me - for now!  So later, losers....but why don't you ever call me and invite me to family parties that I won't ever go to because I'm way too busy??  "#BossBabe #LivingMyWhine

Wow great observation, that fits perfectly with Meri’s insecure childish personality 👍🏻

• Like 1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, CherryBelly said:

Spot on. And I don't think it's particularly directed at Kody as I think she knows that ship has sailed. But the rest of the family and the public? I think she really needs to look like she's living her best life even though it's clear no-one apart from Robyn really wants anything to do with her.

Mykelti having twins is big news in the SW world. Christine and Janelle are spending time together on SM whether that's for Plexus or not. Janelle posting stuff with her kids and Grandkids, Christine doing the same. Mykelti posting about her relationship with her Dad and Robyn, is all reiterating how Meri really isn't involved or invited to be involved in what's happening with her SW and the kids.

So all she has is this #bossbabe events she attends on her own, and meets all these amazing people...

This.  It’s like she thinks if she keeps posting how successful she is, everyone will change their opinions of her or become “jealous” of her independence and mediocre adventures. Willing to bet she doesn’t go far off-trail, but she sure wants us to think she does. 

I’m not as well-traveled as some, but I see Meri’s adventure-bragging and roll my eyes 🙄, having done archaeology in places most people only see on TV (and worked with tv crews on sites). Meri would be the tourist who walks through afraid to get dirty, but then shares pictures like she’s out there all day and somehow in on the action. 

Meri may think all those posts of hers makes her look interesting, but it just makes her more mockable than she already is.

Keep bragging, white bread. We all need the daily laugh. 

• Applause 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
(edited)

In the Leon-thread we were discussing Meri's role in their upbringing and since the following is mainly about Meri, I thought I should put it out here.

Would things have turned out differently if Meri had had her much desired 8 kids? I think so. There's a big difference in looking after one child vs looking after the 6 Christine and Janelle had or the 8 she wanted. There's no way that Meri could have suffocated, pampered and over-protected 8 kids in the way she did with just Leon.

I also think Meri was pretty lonely. she didn't have a good rapport with the other wives and Kody wasn't around every night. When she chose for more luxurious housing further away from the other wives in LV, her isolation increased. Basically she was all by herself in a big new city. All she had was the single child she was blessed with so that's where she turned  all her affection. 

As I said in a previous post, Meri should never have used her child as a keeper of her conscience the way she did with the catfish nor should she have made her child aware of her marital struggles. She should also not have treated her child as her BF. A teenager cannot act on the same emotional level as a mature 40 year old woman with problems that are so far removed from high school life. 

Edited by LilyD
  • Like 2
  • Love 9
On 7/5/2022 at 8:00 AM, laurakaye said:

I feel like everything Meri posts is meant to be viewed through the eyes of her ex-husband, her sister wives and her bonus kids as a way of saying, "Look!  Even though you guys hate me and have no use for me - even if it's by my own doing - other people think I am super awesome and also, I don't sit around my house waiting for you guys to reach out to me - even if I don't reach out myself - instead I go on these super awesome adventures with next-level people that are way more fun than you guys will ever be!  So even if you all think I suck, there are people who I've still managed to snow and they like me - for now!  So later, losers....but why don't you ever call me and invite me to family parties that I won't ever go to because I'm way too busy??  "#BossBabe #LivingMyWhine

Didn't Meri even say that on ? episode? That she had friends outside the family, people who wanted to spend time with her? 

• Like 5
19 minutes ago, Art Of Noiz said:

Didn't Meri even say that on ? episode? That she had friends outside the family, people who wanted to spend time with her? 

Meri did say something along those lines and I recall thinking at the time, if the 3 adults and some of the kids in your family who have actually lived with you are not embracing you, maybe it's time to take a long, hard look at your own behavior.

• Like 2
  • Applause 4
  • Love 4
36 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

Meri did say something along those lines and I recall thinking at the time, if the 3 adults and some of the kids in your family who have actually lived with you are not embracing you, maybe it's time to take a long, hard look at your own behavior.

Exactly…. I don’t think Meri’s new friends would find her nearly as fascinating or amazing if she wasn’t on a TV show… in fact Meri’s a rude, lumbering loudmouth who dominates every situation and uses her celebrity to bully others and they allow it in order to be friends with her.

She’s often rude to Jen, talks over her, corrects her and she does that to all her new friends and fans… it’s really pathetic and sad to see Meri in full “celebrity” mode bullying the weak people who surround her and follow her as fans.

Its all about kissing her ass and walking on eggshells…. Something Kody and the family won’t do because they have their own Z list status and don’t need her… they know the REAL Meri and they can’t stand her.

• Love 12
7 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

Meri may think all those posts of hers makes her look interesting, but it just makes her more mockable than she already is.

And she’s convinced that this is what makes her interesting and that people admire her for that. Apparently, her wellbeing depends on how high others think about her.

Unfortunately, she’s not alone in this. Think about all the people who have the biggest houses and most expensive cars and the highest mortgages and crippling loans. People who barely have money to buy food because all money goes to keeping up appearances….

• Like 9
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, LilyD said:

And she’s convinced that this is what makes her interesting and that people admire her for that. Apparently, her wellbeing depends on how high others think about her.

Unfortunately, she’s not alone in this. Think about all the people who have the biggest houses and most expensive cars and the highest mortgages and crippling loans. People who barely have money to buy food because all money goes to keeping up appearances….

And SM has made this so much worse.

• Like 10
  • Love 2
18 minutes ago, LilyD said:

My dad called them $100 a week millionaires.  Of course, that was in the 60's!  🙃

• Like 7