Type keyword(s) to search

Meri Brown and her Wet Bar of Tears

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Sandy W said:

My question is, why would Meri post a personal message to a friend on a public site. 

Because the entire world is so interested in everything she does.  They are all like that with the exception of some of the more intelligent kids.  They are going to be dished a huge dish of reality when the Brown Clown Train derails and they fade into obscurity. Which, I admit (and to my chagrin)  has taken way longer than I ever thought.   I haven't watched in years but clearly there are enough people fascinated with these yokels that it keeps getting renewed.  Beats the hell out of me as to why anyone thinks they are anything more than greedy grifters.

• Love 8

BUT, no one accused Meri of being intelligrnt, that is for sure.  She got real lucky that her daughter had some  smarts..... must be a recessive gene!

• Love 3
22 hours ago, Punkadoo said:

That would sound too intelligent and normal 

There's a difference between being blunt and being rude and there are gentler ways to correct people, especially FANS. I can't believe she has so many given how she responds to them, especially if the fan has been polite to Meri initially. Maybe her fans like being insulted, who knows. "Hey you guys! Meri Brown just cut me down on twitter! YASSSSSS!"

• Love 12

Meri is such a rude snot ... No wonder her sisterwives (and Kody) can't stand her. Could you imagine having to deal with her snide ass all the time?  She's so bitter and smug and condescending.  I can see where Mariah gets her attitude. From now on whenever Mariah dumps on Meri I'm just going to laugh because it's Meri's own fault ... because she is just treating Meri the way she saw Meri treating others her whole life.  

I suppose it's possible that Mariah has grown as a person a bit since she was raking her mother over the coals about "Sam," I don't know.  They do seem to be getting along better. Maybe having a happy relationship has put Mariah in a better space.  But to the extent she may continue to be that judgmental, superior, critical, and unforgiving girl who shamed and chastised her mother, Meri has only herself to thank for it.  That's exactly how Meri treats everyone around her ... even innocent stranger/fans on the internet who dare to misunderstand a lousy post.

Lol haha :) Up yours, Meri! Lol haha :)

• Love 19
5 minutes ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

Meri is such a rude snot ... No wonder her sisterwives (and Kody) can't stand her. Could you imagine having to deal with her snide ass all the time?  She's so bitter and smug and condescending.  I can see where Mariah gets her attitude. From now on whenever Mariah dumps on Meri I'm just going to laugh because it's Meri's own fault ... because she is just treating Meri the way she saw Meri treating others her whole life.  

I suppose it's possible that Mariah has grown as a person a bit since she was raking her mother over the coals about "Sam," I don't know.  They do seem to be getting along better. Maybe having a happy relationship has put Mariah in a better space.  But to the extent she may continue to be that judgmental, superior, critical, and unforgiving girl who shamed and chastised her mother, Meri has only herself to thank for it.  That's exactly how Meri treats everyone around her ... even innocent stranger/fans on the internet who dare to misunderstand a lousy post.

Meri was a condescending bitch to Janelle and Christine for many years.  She thought she was bringing in an ally when Robyn arrived on the scene, little did she dream, Outplayed. Outsmarted and Outlasted by Robyn.  Looks good on her.

• Love 13
3 hours ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

@Celia Rubenstein, you are so right!  Karma's biting Meri in the ass with Mariah's bitchiness.  Reap what you sow, FHBIC!

3 hours ago, Sandy W said:

Meri was a condescending bitch to Janelle and Christine for many years.  She thought she was bringing in an ally when Robyn arrived on the scene, little did she dream, Outplayed. Outsmarted and Outlasted by Robyn.  Looks good on her.

Great post as usual, @Sandy W.  

What I can't understand is why bitchy Meri has any fans left, to buy her ugly and overpriced crap.  I guess there really is one born every minute.

• Love 10
(edited)
3 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

@Celia Rubenstein, you are so right!  Karma's biting Meri in the ass with Mariah's bitchiness.  Reap what you sow, FHBIC!

Great post as usual, @Sandy W.  

What I can't understand is why bitchy Meri has any fans left, to buy her ugly and overpriced crap.  I guess there really is one born every minute.

A ex-coworker of mine  LOVES Meri.  She basically sees Meri as a wronged first wife who was forced into this life due to circumstance (her raising) and Kodys hormones.  

She sees Meri as the beloved first wife who Kody really loved the most until the young side piece Robyn betrayed her.  Per my ex coworker “The cheating thing wasn’t real because she just needed a friend! No way would she ever even kiss another man!”  It probably has something to do with both her husbands leaving my coworker for younger women!

Edited by Soaper410
Clarification
  • Love 9
4 minutes ago, Soaper410 said:

A ex-coworker of mine  LOVES Meri.  She basically sees Meri as a wronged first wife who was forced into this life due to circumstance (her raising) and Kodys hormones.  

She sees Meri as the beloved first wife who Kody really loved the most until the young side piece Robyn betrayed her.  Per my ex coworker “The cheating thing wasn’t real because she just needed a friend! No way would she ever even kiss another man!”  It probably has something to do with both her husbands leaving my coworker for younger women!

But that's what is wrong with this whole polygamy deal.  Is he supposed to love any one of them more than the other? Meri was perfectly happy as long as she was HBIC, but should there be any one of the "wives" more important than any of the others?

Maybe if you pointed out to your friend that you have many male friends but would never entertain the idea of sending one of them a "banana" picture or scratch their name on your soapy leg and send them a keepsake photo.  Maybe she never kissed "Sam", but she was ready and willing to hop in the sack with "him" had he been real.  Probably it wouldn't get through to your ex-coworker anyhow, her fans are blindly dedicated.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, Soaper410 said:

She basically sees Meri as a wronged first wife who was forced into this life due to circumstance (her raising) and Kodys hormones. 

I see Meri this way too. I see almost all women born and inculcated into polygamy this way. Meri will always have my sympathy for this. That said, I also see her as rude, bitter, and nasty. She can be a horrible person AND a victim of a cult that brainwashes and abuses women, and IMO, she is. 

• Love 15
2 hours ago, Soaper410 said:

This is a part I don't understand. If Kody saw Meri as his beloved wife. Then why would he have a second, third and fourth wife? There would be no need if she was all he wanted.  

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Sandy W said:

But that's what is wrong with this whole polygamy deal.  Is he supposed to love any one of them more than the other? Meri was perfectly happy as long as she was HBIC, but should there be any one of the "wives" more important than any of the others?

Maybe if you pointed out to your friend that you have many male friends but would never entertain the idea of sending one of them a "banana" picture or scratch their name on your soapy leg and send them a keepsake photo.  Maybe she never kissed "Sam", but she was ready and willing to hop in the sack with "him" had he been real.  Probably it wouldn't get through to your ex-coworker anyhow, her fans are blindly dedicated.

Yes, Meri was ready to do more then just hop in the sack with Sam. She was ready to leave everyone and everything behind to run off with him. She practically couldn't wait to rub it in Kody and the three wives faces that she was leaving with a hot, gorgeous billionaire. All those pictures and voicemails, the banana and scratching the name in their leg. That was a full blown affair. It wasn't a simple online friendship or even an online emotional attachment. The only reason she's not with Sam is because Sam never existed. She even ignored her daughter point out to her at some point that Sam wasn't real. Until she couldn't any longer. Then and only then did she decide she was a victim and can't believe her family couldn't get over it. A lot of men wouldn't be able to get over their wife doing all of that its not really going to matter to them much that the guy turned out not to be real, she still had tons of voicemails, banana and scratched their name into their leg. 

• Love 14
8 minutes ago, Pachengala said:

I see Meri this way too. I see almost all women born and inculcated into polygamy this way. Meri will always have my sympathy for this. That said, I also see her as rude, bitter, and nasty. She can be a horrible person AND a victim of a cult that brainwashes and abuses women, and IMO, she is. 

I used to see Meri this way. I used to have a lot more sympathy for Janelle and Christine too but that's all faded (I never had any sympathy for Robyn). The poor first wife who did what she had to do to keep her man, unable to have more then one child while she had to go throw Janelle and Christine having baby after baby. She treated her sisterwives like crap. She always made sure she got equal amount of money despite having a smaller family. Constantly quitting her job to go off with Kody. She constantly complains all the time. She's only happy when she gets exactly what she wants.  Everything is about her and her feelings and what she wants. When ever it isn't she's not happy. Call her on something and she doesn't feel 'safe' anymore. She brought in Robyn so she'd have a friend against Janelle and Christine and got a big shock when Robyn did to her what she did to Janelle and Christine for years but only better.  It had to be hard to have problems with fertility. But she had a bunch of bonus kids that she could have been a part of and help raise. She chose not to. Then she's offered a chance to have finally have a baby of her own through surrogate with Robyn. I honestly think she was shocked and horrified because she's always been able to use her fertility to get what she wanted. If she really wanted a baby she would have jumped at the chance. But instead she says she'll think about it. She remains "thinking" about it string that out as long as possible until Kody shuts it down and makes the decision for her. The decision she never wanted to make because she didn't want to do it but if she said no she could never use her lack of having eight kids to get what she wants. Immediately after Kody makes the decision Meri claims she's interested. It doesn't work. Then there's the affair with Sam. She clearly was going to run off with him and only didn't because he didn't exist. Then acts like a victim and expects everyone to get over it all without ever admitting her part (about her about to run off with him) and what she did was wrong.    

• Love 18
1 minute ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

It looks like they are having a contest to see who can have the rattiest hair. 

Kody wins.  He gets bonus points for that billy-goat scruff on his chin.

• Love 17
48 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

The dirty old lady in me wonders if he's boinking her again.  Shame on me!

Billy Goat Kody, perfect name.  He and Miserable Meri will hang on until the last TLC check rolls in.

No shame on you at all XWORD, they invited speculation about their intimacy by divulging their most personal details on national tv. 

You are so right about hanging on, they'll get along to go along, for as long as the money train is still chugging along.

• Love 6
(edited)
2 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

The dirty old lady in me wonders if he's boinking her again.  Shame on me!

Billy Goat Kody, perfect name.  He and Miserable Meri will hang on until the last TLC check rolls in.

Well since Kod-man put out that he wasn’t porking Wife1, it’s kinda natural to wonder.  plus it’s alwats been an unspoken part of the show.  “This man has sex with all these womenfolk”

the show would been way more interesting if who and how often was allowed to be mentioned on the show.  Y’all know these women know when their man is getting it from the others..

Edited by Soaper410
  • Love 8
14 hours ago, andromeda331 said:

used to see Meri this way. I used to have a lot more sympathy for Janelle and Christine too but that's all faded (I never had any sympathy for Robyn). The poor first wife who did what she had to do to keep her man, unable to have more then one child while she had to go throw Janelle and Christine having baby after baby. She treated her sisterwives like crap. She always made sure she got equal amount of money despite having a smaller family. Constantly quitting her job to go off with Kody. She constantly complains all the time. She's only happy when she gets exactly what she wants.  Everything is about her and her feelings and what she wants. When ever it isn't she's not happy. Call her on something and she doesn't feel 'safe' anymore. She brought in Robyn so she'd have a friend against Janelle and Christine and got a big shock when Robyn did to her what she did to Janelle and Christine for years but only better.  It had to be hard to have problems with fertility. But she had a bunch of bonus kids that she could have been a part of and help raise. She chose not to. Then she's offered a chance to have finally have a baby of her own through surrogate with Robyn. I honestly think she was shocked and horrified because she's always been able to use her fertility to get what she wanted. If she really wanted a baby she would have jumped at the chance. But instead she says she'll think about it. She remains "thinking" about it string that out as long as possible until Kody shuts it down and makes the decision for her. The decision she never wanted to make because she didn't want to do it but if she said no she could never use her lack of having eight kids to get what she wants. Immediately after Kody makes the decision Meri claims she's interested. It doesn't work. Then there's the affair with Sam. She clearly was going to run off with him and only didn't because he didn't exist. Then acts like a victim and expects everyone to get over it all without ever admitting her part (about her about to run off with him) and what she did was wrong.    

Meri admitted herself that she was willing to marry Kody and would take on other wives if that was the only way she could have him.  I bet she was thinking he would change his mind.  I have always felt it was mostly Kody and Janelle who were supporting the family.  I think that Meri not only got an equal share, but often was able to brow beat Kody into giving her more, just to shut her up.  She knows if she harps on it long enough he will give in.  So yes I agree she got what she wanted most of the time. 

• Love 11
On 6/28/2018 at 11:13 AM, Kohola3 said:

Because the entire world is so interested in everything she does.  They are all like that with the exception of some of the more intelligent kids.  They are going to be dished a huge dish of reality when the Brown Clown Train derails and they fade into obscurity. Which, I admit (and to my chagrin)  has taken way longer than I ever thought.  

Ironically, those of us that want this clown train derailed are the very same people that are keeping it on the air.  The snark factor is simply off the charts at this point, and the chance to commune with fellow snarkers in these threads is just too good to pass up, even if it meant forking over $19.99 of my hard-earned money to watch last season on Vudu.

On 6/28/2018 at 2:05 PM, MillenialMom said:

Vague tweeting =  hipper than Vaguebooking but less hip than Vaguesnapping

Sheesh, is this a thing?  An actual "thing?"  Because I hate it.  Now get off my lawn before I get the hose.

On 7/2/2018 at 12:38 AM, andromeda331 said:

I used to see Meri this way. I used to have a lot more sympathy for Janelle and Christine too but that's all faded (I never had any sympathy for Robyn). The poor first wife who did what she had to do to keep her man, unable to have more then one child while she had to go throw Janelle and Christine having baby after baby. She treated her sisterwives like crap. She always made sure she got equal amount of money despite having a smaller family. Constantly quitting her job to go off with Kody. She constantly complains all the time. She's only happy when she gets exactly what she wants.  Everything is about her and her feelings and what she wants. When ever it isn't she's not happy. Call her on something and she doesn't feel 'safe' anymore. She brought in Robyn so she'd have a friend against Janelle and Christine and got a big shock when Robyn did to her what she did to Janelle and Christine for years but only better.  It had to be hard to have problems with fertility. But she had a bunch of bonus kids that she could have been a part of and help raise. She chose not to. Then she's offered a chance to have finally have a baby of her own through surrogate with Robyn. I honestly think she was shocked and horrified because she's always been able to use her fertility to get what she wanted. If she really wanted a baby she would have jumped at the chance. But instead she says she'll think about it. She remains "thinking" about it string that out as long as possible until Kody shuts it down and makes the decision for her. The decision she never wanted to make because she didn't want to do it but if she said no she could never use her lack of having eight kids to get what she wants. Immediately after Kody makes the decision Meri claims she's interested. It doesn't work. Then there's the affair with Sam. She clearly was going to run off with him and only didn't because he didn't exist. Then acts like a victim and expects everyone to get over it all without ever admitting her part (about her about to run off with him) and what she did was wrong.    

This is a succinct, A++++ version of Meri's life so far.  Well done.

• Love 10
On 7/1/2018 at 9:38 PM, andromeda331 said:

All of this, but especially the part about her not feeling "safe", and then comes the crying and tantrums. I like the episodes where Meri has her I'm-not-happy fits because, for her part, she has it coming. Problem is, the family always backs off, rewarding her bad behavior.  Instead of walking of eggshells around her, I wish the family would call her out on her shit every single day just to watch her throw a fit. Let her cry, me-me-me-, I-I-I.

And be sure to get it on camera.

• Love 10

I’ve never had a business. The closest I have come is having yard sales. I just don’t get Meri’s marketing. 

Below is her “personal” account, with the link to Lizzie’s in her “bio”. The one for LuLaNo has the  business in her name, makes sense. Lizzie’s is just a link. Maybe I’m just not awake enough? 

2F591212-142E-45D6-8426-8B27D72F4F47.jpeg

• Love 2
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

I just don’t get Meri’s marketing. 

Doesn't matter.  Her sycophants do.  They think anything she writes is beyond brilliant plus they put up with her snotty comments. It's a mystery to me.  I wouldn't buy shoelaces from such a bitch.

And that outfit - oy, vey.

• Love 12

Meri looks different, except for the tooth, in her pictures. IMO BOTOX and a bit of fillers.  Of course, she is living her why, so maybe that's it.

I having some snark with my coffee this morning!

• Love 6
2 hours ago, neh said:

Meri looks different, except for the tooth, in her pictures. IMO BOTOX and a bit of fillers.  Of course, she is living her why, so maybe that's it.

I having some snark with my coffee this morning!

I'm thinking the photo was heavily filtered because Kody's cro-magnon forehead also appears remarkably smooth.

• Love 11
22 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

I'm thinking the photo was heavily filtered because Kody's cro-magnon forehead also appears remarkably smooth.

Could be they both got botox/fillers. Fairly common procedure but needs done 3-4 times a year. I'd look back at the other event photos and compare, but don't have time this morning. If it's not filters, they both looks a little bit better and more refreshed. 

So, she has a new account AND she already has 11k followers? And that hat--looks more like she's wearing a locomotive horn on her head (couldn't let myself away with a compliment without evening it out!). Mer must have purchased this one, cleaned it up and attached it to that hat: 

large_000000000.thumb.jpg.e0646590d3f6f6dbf5e8762b47bcc144.jpg

• Love 3
3 hours ago, suomi said:

Not gonna go out of my way to watch it tomorrow morning; I think this will be the Lizzie's segment.

Thank you for posting this.

I never saw the inn on the show.

So much “stuff” in that place! Love how an attraction she mentioned is hours away. Referring to the rooms as being available to “rent out”, doesn’t make it sound like an inn. It makes it sound like a boarding house. Her family connection wouldn’t draw me there, but woo hoo they serve a “full breakfast “!

• Love 6
1 hour ago, tabloidlover said:

How the fuck does she call it central to Las Vegas when it is a 3+ hour drive???? 

Brown family math. They use it with their finances as well.

• Love 12
(edited)
1 hour ago, tabloidlover said:

How the fuck does she call it central to Las Vegas when it is a 3+ hour drive????     That's NOT central to!

5.22 hours to Grand Canyon according to Google maps

(She says two hours in the infomercial)

3.11 hours to salt lake City

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • Love 6

The thought of sleeping in one of those rooms at the "inn" makes me claustrophobic.  Not to mention the interior looks like the perfect setting for a Halloween haunted house.  Incidentally, i do believe the place is haunted.  Haunted by all the noises a house that old makes.  (I grew up in an old house so I know about the creaks and groans of old materials.)  And, of course, haunted by the enormous mortgage payments that must be paid each month!

• Love 9

Whatever happened to Annie running the place?  Is she still at Christine's?

Just like Meri to ask Annie, and then bump her off to house Bonnie.  

You'd have to pay me to stay there.  Hundreds of miles away from anyplace I'd want to visit?  Uh-uh.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Hundreds of miles away from anyplace I'd want to visit?  Uh-uh.

She was probably counting on her fan base to keep it filled. Poor business plan. Location location location. 

• Love 4