Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E04: Here's Not Here: Pre-Air Speculation and Live Chat

HalcyonDays
  • Start Topic

I'm glad Morgan was magically cured of his crazy in however many days he spent with Eastman. 

Here's not here...no matter where you are.

I can't properly express my hatred for these Matthew McGonaghick commercials.  He's so greasy looking.

Edited by raven
  • Love 3

Good idea! Mine have some Reese's Pieces that are calling to me.

Fortunately (more like unfortunately) my son does not like chocolate so I raided a mini Snickers and a Twix, the sugar may not be enough to keep me awake for this.  Great actors, boring episode. 

• Love 3

Gimple - The Karate Kid never won an Oscar - you won't win an emmy for emulating an 80s movie.

Speaking of the Karate Kid - AMC Fight Fest - maybe this episode is just a plug for another AMC show.

Some of the moves absolutely are stabbing and head crushing if that is your intent. (beautiful too in their complexity with footwork). The baseball swing is my favorite because of the sound it makes and how fast it is. It is a 360 turn head high, with a pivot in the middle. You go all the way around, really fast. It could take lots of walkers heads off in a circle. 

It seems just as effective as Michonne's katana, with training.  Even better, in some situations I can imagine.

I confess to having done a bit of research on purchasing a machete or something.  You know, just in case.

The amount of stuff out there that's being marketed as ZA equipment is hi-larious.

• Love 1