Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E04: Here's Not Here: Pre-Air Speculation and Live Chat

HalcyonDays
  • Start Topic

He's got nothing but time and it's good exercise.  He's also honoring who they were by treating them as people.

Gotcha, but that is exactly the reason the sociopath played him and started the dominoes. He wanted to treat someone with serious psychological issues as an equal. Note how many times he said how "charming" the guy was. When you work with that population, you have to remember that. A very high percentage of the prison population are antisocial personality disordered (sociopaths).

Whoever said it previously, it does remind me of some of the Lost episodes. Liked it better on Lost though. 

• Love 1

Ok, so Eastman won't kill, but he kills walkers. Does he not consider it killing because they are dead? (I know that sounds obvious, but Eastman never seemed to make the distinction). And if walkers are ALREADY DEAD, why bury them? Waste of time and energy if you ask me. 

Exactly.  RIDICULOUS expenditure of energy.  Every grave plot could have been a garden patch.

• Love 2

And Morgan just leaves the murderous motherfucker there. Even if Morgan just leaves him there to die, there's still a potential Walker who can kill people. Didn't you learn anything from what happened to Eastman?

Morgan's useless.

• Love 3