Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

14 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

I really hope that they don't keep WD on beyond this season.  I know RG and EK  have been doing a lot of publicity for the show but while I think they can fix Curtis if they go back to the quirky funny guy he was last season rather the incompetent vigilante of s5 and differentiate what he does for the team from what Felicity does (he's an engineer, let him go invent things like Cisco does), I don't think anything other than a personality transplant will fix WD.

Joe Dinicol hasn't really done any p.r. beyond set interviews.  I fear for Rory's life.  I suspect Evelyn is dead too.

But if Oliver is hot and heavy still with the reporter who's digging up dirt on them, I thoroughly support Felincity not telling him. In fact, I would love it if the team (Diggle, Thea, Curtis and Rory) supported the idea that Oliver shouldn't be told.  Rene will probably say Oliver needs to know because Felicity isn't good enough on the salmon ladder/fighter to make those kinds of decisions.

If they're going to keep WD beyond this season, he needs a serious attitude makeover. Maybe Lance can give him once since they have at least one scene coming up together. Maybe the machine that braids Curtis' hair before they go out into the field has a "personality transplant" option. 

I definitely agree about Curtis. If they don't want him in the field, let him do something else in the lair, not help Felicity with something she would have done herself before he came along. 

I really hope Rory doesn't die. However, if we suddenly get a Rory-heavy episode or arc, I'm going to be very, very worried about his future. 

I don't know if Evelyn is dead or if she's just going to fade away until (they hope) people forget she existed.

That's the problem with Oliver dating a reporter when he is who he is (mayor and Green Arrow and part of a team). As I've said before, his decisions affect others. What if Susan decides that she's not going to use what she has against Oliver but needs a good story so starts looking elsewhere? And what if her focus moves to those around him since no one else seems to be important in Star City? She already reported on Lance's "questionable" appointment. What if she looks into Oliver's former bodyguard who was arrested, broke out of prison then was arrested again? Etc. 

1 hour ago, tangerine95 said:

I'm sure they really want to keep Tina, I doubt they want to fail at making yet another canary work on the show so imo if she's not totally hated she'll probably stick around.

That's the problem if they make Tina the new canary right away. That should wait until the end of the season, until they know they definitely want her around in a series regular capacity in S6. 

6 minutes ago, tv echo said:

At the TCAs, "Andrew Kreisberg said that Black Flash would appear on multiple DC shows, fulfilling his Grim Reaper function from the comic books." I wonder if Arrow is included among those "multiple DC shows" and, if so, who will die this season.

Black Flash only goes after speedsters, so unless someone on Arrow is revealed to be one (or gets in his way maybe?), I think they're safe. But he's free to go after WD if he wants. 

• Love 3
30 minutes ago, insomniadreams88 said:

And how is Thea going to spin this one? "Uh, the mayor is out of town visiting some friends in Russia. But don't look too closely at that. And please ignore anything a certain reporter he's stupidly dating might say about him being in Russia when he should have been on the island. Also, don't question that the number of people going with him sort of matches up to the number of people on Team Arrow." Unless they're planning to sneak Oliver over and pretend he has another medical emergency and that's why he won't be seen in Star City. 

That one's easy -- now that Russia is American's Best Friend, the mayor of Star City is heading over to establish business contracts.   :-D

I bet MG never thought that Trump winning the election would have an upside for his show.

• Love 4
Just now, tv echo said:

Where are you guys reading that Team Arrow is going to Russia in 512? I must've missed a spoiler somewhere.

SA said it at the panel yesterday. I don't have footage or a write-up, but he did say it yesterday, first-hand confirmation (yeah, not the best support, but it's the best I've got). He didn't say specifically in 512 (but idk, "Bratva" + Mannequin challenge where they were in a Russian bar with Anatoly + filming schedule for 512, I figure it's for 512), but he did say that the whole team goes back to Russia in a future episode (he and DR stressed the whole team, which I was guessing was a joke about the newbies and Tina coming along). 

• Love 3
24 minutes ago, insomniadreams88 said:

That's the problem if they make Tina the new canary right away. That should wait until the end of the season, until they know they definitely want her around in a series regular capacity in S6. 

I think they might do that. She doesn't seem like she has a costume yet, I feel like the paps would have gotten pics of that by now if she did so maybe they wait to get the audience reaction to the character. 

27 minutes ago, insomniadreams88 said:

That's the problem with Oliver dating a reporter when he is who he is (mayor and Green Arrow and part of a team). As I've said before, his decisions affect others. What if Susan decides that she's not going to use what she has against Oliver but needs a good story so starts looking elsewhere? And what if her focus moves to those around him since no one else seems to be important in Star City? She already reported on Lance's "questionable" appointment. What if she looks into Oliver's former bodyguard who was arrested, broke out of prison then was arrested again? Etc.

• That's an excellent point.  I don't see how Oliver can get out of this looking good.
  • If he trusts Susan, even though Thea has warned him against her, he's stupid and in ignorance putting himself at risk as well as the Arrow Team.
  • If he doesn't trust Susan and it's a matter of keeping his enemies close, he's sleeping with a woman for sex and manipulation (shades of pre-island and season 2 Oliver) and he's knowingly risking his team.
  • Love 10
3 minutes ago, statsgirl said:
  •  
  • If he doesn't trust Susan and it's a matter of keeping his enemies close, he's sleeping with a woman for sex and manipulation (shades of pre-island and season 2 Oliver) and he's knowingly risking his team.

I'm one of those that think (thought, I'm losing hope here LOL) that he was but still it's ridiculous that the plan basically would be "she'll fall for me and give up on a scoop that could be big for her career". I'd understand befriending her to find out stuff about her he could use to blackmail her in return but to only hope she won't say anything out of the goodness of her heart is just silly.

• Love 3

Yes, give me all the buzz about Felicity for 5B, it was the same fro 4B but at leas in 4B it was still about "is she alive or dead". Shocked no news about LL being supposedly alive or did they avoid those questions. I assume they'll have an interview or two released about LL close to the episode. But I guess since it was already spoiled, there isn't much they could say.

I like Felicity and Oliver's storyline being paralleled, it's all I've ever wanted. I don't expect it to make Felicity look like the culprit in the break up or make Oliver be the saint but at least some understanding of what each of them went through during that time. 

• Love 4

The episode titel and the timing of this tweet. It's clearly the old and new BC fighting over who gets a regular spot in S6. ?

Seriously. Fighting Fire With Fire? Someone is gonna die in this episode, right?

Edited by Lily-n11
  • Love 2

Back to the episode title though, I wonder if this is then the episode when Felicity's secret/team comes into light or if Oliver finds out about it or something. The title seems pretty determined-plan style like how Felicity seems to be taking the whole Prometheus thing.

• Love 5

I now have this song stuck in my head 

But yeah it sounds like something is going to come to a head in this episode whether it be the Prometheus plot or Susan exposing Oliver past plot or both. 

• Love 1

This is the episode where she supposedly does something she keeps a secret from Oliver. I'm really curious about what it might be and if with people that will know SA meant people in the team or others. She could use Cupid, China White against Prometheus in some way and not tell Oliver immediately because she knows he wouldn't be on board but it seems something that wouldn't stay a secret for long. Or it could have to do with the reporter..like she finds out she is about to expose them and she (and Thea maybe?) make her go away not telling Oliver what she was up to to spare him the pain or something (stupid) like that. I'd hate if it had to do with the reporter..let Oliver deal with his own mess.

I don't think Stephen specified a certain episode of where Felicity keeps something from him did he? 

Having said that there's a high chance that if Stephen just got the script for 15 that he was talking about that episode when giving out spoilers.

32 minutes ago, insomniadreams88 said:

I hope she's finally filming for LoT just so we finally find out what their plan is for her on there. What would be the point of bringing her back to Arrow, especially after 510? 

Yeah she's still supposed to appear on both Flash and LoT at some point.  And I'm not sure what episode LoT is filming right now but they only have 17 episodes this season, so if they're going to fit her in it probably needs to happen soon.

5 minutes ago, Chaser said:

If you want to believe KP, I believe he said that KC has wrapped on Arrow.

Unless he has an inside source and it's not a location shoot, is it actually possible to tell which show people are filming given that the sets are supposed to be near by and also shared? Which is not to say he doesn't have an inside source.

1 minute ago, bijoux said:

Unless he has an inside source and it's not a location shoot, is it actually possible to tell which show people are filming given that the sets are supposed to be near by and also shared? Which is not to say he doesn't have an inside source.

If he has a peak to a call sheet its listed who is filming on what day. And the scenes involved. 

• Love 1

Hmm if she's filming LOT (not saying she is but maybe) then it might end up being a cliffhanger for next season (since they have less eps than the rest of the DC shows) and a longer arc next season which is exactly what I didn't want. Could be Flash, which would make sense if she's BS again but equally Arrow has to be a front runner, depending on how 5.10 turns out.

Of course she doesn't actually have to be filming anything, although she probably is.

LOT must be at the 13th or 14th episode.  Also don't think LOT is having the break with Arrow and Flash since LOT needs to wrap up till April when Izombie comes back.  

Edited by Velocity23

Another side note, is JB back in this episode then too, since he hinted he would be back in the new year? Fighting fire with fire might refer to teaming up with him again (or maybe Felicity secretly teams up with him for the uber-irony).

• Love 1
52 minutes ago, Lily-n11 said:

Seriously. Fighting Fire With Fire? Someone is gonna die in this episode, right?

Not spoiler related but who announces on Twitter what airport they're leaving and flying to? No hate or anything but it's just so bizarre to me. Is this a thing people do now?? 

Anyway...Fighting Fire with Fire could be related to Felicity's storyline, I guess? She's teaming up with questionable/bad people to try and take down Prometheus. IDK. 

I think she announces her flight for the paps. Celebrity thing.

I'm not sure if she is dating the trainer anymore. No SM activity and she has been vacationing with some guy.

LOT or The Flash makes sense. I don't think she is on Arrow past 5x10.

(edited)
18 minutes ago, Velocity23 said:

LOT must be at the 13th or 14th episode.  Also don't think LOT is having the break with Arrow and Flash since LOT needs to wrap up till April when Izombie comes back.  

213 should end today and 214 would begin tomorrow. 

I'm honestly at a loss for the jump to OMG KC is coming back to film Arrow when we know from the EPs that she's going to appear on both Flash and LoT. There's some question as to if she already filmed Flash or not (based on a previous Con appearance) but we know she hasn't filmed for LoT yet.

Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Love 4

KC hasn't filmed at all for Flash and LoT as far as we know, so she needs to at some point. Otherwise they'd all look pretty silly what with the big fuss made over her "regular across three shows!!1!" status.

• Love 1

Keto Shimizu was the Arrow writer who loved Laurel Lance the most, after AK.  It makes sense that she would be writing Laurel's return on LoT

15 minutes ago, Velocity23 said:

I think it's pretty gross that there are 15+ pictures of what should be a private vacation and kisses with a man.  Nobody should be subjected to that unless they're doing it for publicity. 

Later that day, Katie took to Instagram to share a sultry selfie while in Miami.

“‘Madness is genius and it’s better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.’ – MM” Katie captioned the below pic.

Speaking as someone who has worked with madness, no, madness is not genius, not even close.  Who is MM?  Not Malcolm Merlyn, I hope.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Chaser said:

At a loss but not surprised right?

There is quite a bit I'm actually looking forward too. The more I hear about Felicity, the more excited I get.

Me too. About Felicity that is.

I was not trying to start something with the other thing. I just found the timing rather funny. But to be clear: I need all of the shows she is on this season to end not on a ambiguous note for all the characters she will be playing. For once I would like a break between episodes and seasons where no one has even a starting point to think up ways that she will be back the next season.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

I think it's pretty gross that there are 15+ pictures of what should be a private vacation and kisses with a man.  Nobody should be subjected to that unless they're doing it for publicity. 

Happens a lot when KC goes to Miami. Also that SA on vacation pap story seemed preplanned also. Even EBR had one. Its not a big deal i guess for them, but KC lets them get very close. 

10 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Speaking as someone who has worked with madness, no, madness is not genius, not even close.  Who is MM?  Not Malcolm Merlyn, I hope.

Marilyn Monroe. Although it does sound like something Malcom might say.

Edited by lemotomato
  • Love 2

I am almost afraid to get excited about Felicity's story arc.  If I have learned anything from this season it is wait and see and not to get my hopes up.  Who knows maybe I might enjoyed the show better.

• Love 8
31 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

Not spoiler related but who announces on Twitter what airport they're leaving and flying to? No hate or anything but it's just so bizarre to me. Is this a thing people do now?? 

Anyway...Fighting Fire with Fire could be related to Felicity's storyline, I guess? She's teaming up with questionable/bad people to try and take down Prometheus. IDK. 

Only KC does. I have yet to see any other celeb do it. And she does it solely so her fans can speculate about her whereabouts. 

(edited)
31 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

Pssst how do you think the Paps know where and when to find her?

2 minutes ago, Cleanqueen said:

Only KC does. I have yet to see any other celeb do it. And she does it solely so her fans can speculate about her whereabouts. 

Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Love 2
34 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

She asks for it when she makes it public that she's going to Miami, every time shes been at Miami Beach, countless pics surface. It's all staged.

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

Pssst how do you think the Paps know where and when to find her?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Can't say I've ever thought about it.

17 minutes ago, Cleanqueen said:

Eh. As long as it's what she wants to do, whatever makes her happy, I guess. And going by this thread, it seems like it worked anyway. Haha.