Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

Season five should actually end 5 or so months before Oliver got rescued since the show premiered (in October) with him being rescued. If Oliver ends up rescued in May, that means that the show/the story actually started in May...right? 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, HighHopes said:

Season five should actually end 5 or so months before Oliver got rescued since the show premiered (in October) with him being rescued. If Oliver ends up rescued in May, that means that the show/the story actually started in May...right? 

OH LORD, poor Guggenheim cannot handle that kind of math. Too complex.

• Love 16
6 minutes ago, Carrie Ann said:

I don't think the Flashback timeframes have always lined up with "real time," have they?

I don't think they do. Season 2 ended with the flashback as a cliffhanger and season 3's flashback picked up right where they left off, even though the present day storyline skipped the summer

• Love 5

Btw someone told me and then I confirmed that Carly Pope was in Australia as far back as Nov 30 and as recently as Dec 1 according to her Twitter so I doubt she was in set like Kenpusuit claim. Unless it was very recently, like last couple of days.

Edited by LeighAn

Well her first tweet mentioning she was in Australia was Nov 30 and her last Dec 1 I don't know if that means she was there before that and longer then that. I'd assume if she was there for a holiday it was longer then two days considering the travel distance. But anyway she's been out of the country very recently which cast some doubts on whether she was on set as claimed.

I know the paps have been reliable sources of info in the past but this season they have seemed more unsure when they post spoilers, posting less info and sometimes posting stuff after it's been published somewhere else and claiming they knew before hand. Which has led me to the theory that if they had inside sources last season they don't have them this season or after last season the producers have wise up to who they are.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Chaser said:

JH posted a photo on IG of her set chair. It looks like the lair. For an anti-viginte cop, she gets a quick introduction to the lair. 

I kind of miss the days when only a few people knew about the team/the location of their base. Now, it seems more a question of when someone will find out, not if. 

• Love 9
(edited)
27 minutes ago, Chaser said:

JH posted a photo on IG of her set chair. It looks like the lair. For an anti-viginte cop, she gets a quick introduction to the lair. 

I don't know if that actually means anything. In the past the chairs used to sit on the QC/PT set.

525c6531df977f04de6d641d3275b6e8.jpg

With the PT set gone, I imagine the lair set is the current staging area. What we've seen most recently from the actors, is that when they are filming in the Lair they actually use the set furniture (round table/chairs or lounge chairs) in between takes.

Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Love 3

I miss the days when more people didn't know his secret than did. Im not surprised Tina may be looped in quickly. IIRC, SA said they seek her out.

4 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

I don't know if that actually means anything. In the past the chairs used to sit on the PT set. 

525c6531df977f04de6d641d3275b6e8.jpg

That's a good point. The sets are probably close together.

• Love 1

The discussion in the relationships thread got me thinking about how, sadly, OTA can't go out for drinks because of Dig's fugitive status. Then I remembered photos from location with guys in a diner. Oliver, Curtis, the pup. Could Dig or anyone else be seen in them?

I'm pretty sure it was 100% confirmed that Oliver Diggle Curtis and Wild Dog were in the big belly scene, there was varying conflicting reports on whether Tina was there (some witness were saying she was, others were saying she wasn't) so she's still a question mark, and there were no sightings of Felicity. Which made me super angry, especially if Tina gets an invite.

• Love 7

Confirmed for the diner scene is Oliver, Curtis and WD. There was talk of Tina being there but she isn't in the photos and the paps didn't see her. 

At this point, it's going to be really stupid if Diggle is still a fugitive. They saved the world, the President thanked them and no one thought to ask for Diggle's record to be wiped?

• Love 6

So in that scene does Curtis = Felicity & Wild Dog = Diggle? Are they trying to develop a new trio? (Just thinking about what the S1 scene represented and the fact that these types of scenes are rare on Arrow.) Not enough information to know where they are going but it makes me more curious about what Felicity will be doing in the latter part of 5B.

Eta Just saw LeighAn's post. I thought confirmed were Oliver, Curtis & Wild Dog with some reports of a brunette. If Tina is there maybe it's take your kids to lunch day.  :-) B-Team could be Wild Dog as Oliver, Tina & Curtis.  Not sure what the plan is for Rory.

What I am really wondering is if they are going to utilize a 2nd team in the field while Oliver is being mayoral instead of Green Arrow having to be on every call. This is assuming Wild Dog learns some self-control. They might not but it would allow Oliver to embrace both the man and the mask and be good at both. It also makes more sense (to me) than deploying 6 masks for every break-in.

11 minutes ago, Chaser said:

Confirmed for the diner scene is Oliver, Curtis and WD. There was talk of Tina being there but she isn't in the photos and the paps didn't see her. 

At this point, it's going to be really stupid if Diggle is still a fugitive. They saved the world, the President thanked them and no one thought to ask for Diggle's record to be wiped?

Except I saw her there and the paps got there about half an hour plus after me (after I had left). I didn't get a photo but I did see a brunette actress sitting across from Oliver next to the window. I will always hate myself for not getting a photo, but I saw what I saw. 

• Love 4
23 minutes ago, HighHopes said:

Except I saw her there and the paps got there about half an hour plus after me (after I had left). I didn't get a photo but I did see a brunette actress sitting across from Oliver next to the window. I will always hate myself for not getting a photo, but I saw what I saw. 

No offense, HighHopes, but you also saw Black Canary in her outfit while the show was filming its season finale and she ended up not being there. I'm not questioning what you saw, I'm sure you did see a brunette actress there, but while there's a distinct possibility Tina is in that scene, there's also a possibility she isn't. It's a tossup as of now.

Regardless, I wouldn't mind if the Tina actress was there. I hope to like her when she comes on board in 511. 

• Love 2
21 minutes ago, wonderwall said:

No offense, HighHopes, but you also saw Black Canary in her outfit while the show was filming its season finale and she ended up not being there. I'm not questioning what you saw, I'm sure you did see a brunette actress there, but while there's a distinct possibility Tina is in that scene, there's also a possibility she isn't. It's a tossup as of now.

Regardless, I wouldn't mind if the Tina actress was there. I hope to like her when she comes on board in 511. 

I'm just reporting what I saw. Just like with Black Canary, who was mentioned on set as such and in costume. No idea what happened there with the finale, but that doesn't mean that she wasn't there. Maybe it's to use as a flashback later, maybe the scene was deleted. But why put someone in costume and go to all the trouble that they did to hide her, if she wasn't there for a reason?

Edited by HighHopes
  • Love 2
20 minutes ago, HighHopes said:

I'm just reporting what I saw. Just like with Black Canary, who was mentioned on set as such and in costume. No idea what happened there with the finale, but that doesn't mean that she wasn't there. Maybe it's to use as a flashback later, maybe the scene was deleted. But why put someone in costume and go to all the trouble that they did to hide her, if she wasn't there for a reason?

Not really questioning what you saw. Just saying that if who you saw WAS Juliana, what you saw may not end up in the episode. But as of right now it doesn't seem like you're sure it was her, so that brunette could've been anyone from Juliana to a crew member to even a PA...

All I'm saying is, it's tough to tell who is in that scene/if it will even make it into the episode... So talk of it may end up being a moot point.

Edited by wonderwall
  • Love 2
14 minutes ago, HighHopes said:

I believe someone actually posted a picture of a woman in the BC costume on-set. Cutting the scene doesn't mean the original spoiler wasn't accurate.

• Love 6
20 minutes ago, way2interested said:

Well, looks like the bf might be gone after 509, just saying.

I'll keep my fingers crossed then ;)

13 minutes ago, wonderwall said:

I AM ALL FOR RAGLICITY OK. LOL

But also not because I crave for them to be life long besties. 

OF COURSE YOU ARE. Raglicity >>>>>>> Mayo/Felicity. Let's start petitioning!

Just now, looptab said:

OF COURSE YOU ARE. Raglicity >>>>>>> Mayo/Felicity. Let's start petitioning!

THE ONLY WAY I WILL ACCEPT MAYOLICITY IS IF FELICITY GETS TO PUNCH MAYO IN THE FACE WHEN SHE FINDS OUT HE'S WORKING FOR PROMETHEUS. 

WHY AM I YELLING

1 minute ago, Morrigan2575 said:

Isn't Rory too young?  He looks like he's 17.

He looks 18. Let's keep things legal here. :p

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

Isn't Rory too young?  He looks like he's 17.

Ha, true. But for some reason I've been assuming he's in Felicity's age range, rather than Evelyn's.

6 minutes ago, wonderwall said:

WHY AM I YELLING

Because you are a crazy Raglicity shipper, that's why. ;)

• Love 2

Raglicity is a sweet idea (although I think Felicity needs a friend more now that Curtis is taking her jobs) so it won't happen. Anything that takes the emphasis off Wild Puppy won't happen.

I think it makes sense for Tina to be at the diner too.  This will be the third episode she's on and they must need help fast if they go looking for her. Which probably means everyone except Felicity will be there.  No wonder I don't like this season.

3 hours ago, Sunshine said:

What I am really wondering is if they are going to utilize a 2nd team in the field while Oliver is being mayoral instead of Green Arrow having to be on every call. This is assuming Wild Dog learns some self-control. They might not but it would allow Oliver to embrace both the man and the mask and be good at both

Zzzzzzzzzzz...... Wake me when it's over.  The Wild Puppy/Barry/Kara scene in the crossover was bad enough, I don;t want to see The Adventures of Team B even if it is led by Diggle.

• Love 4
57 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

I think it makes sense for Tina to be at the diner too.  This will be the third episode she's on and they must need help fast if they go looking for her. Which probably means everyone except Felicity will be there.  No wonder I don't like this season.

No I believe the diner episode is 5x11 and not 5x13.

I also don't see why she wouldnt  be at the Diner, she's seen out with them in 5x12 based on the pic Stephen posted, so I guess the diner is significant. 

1 hour ago, Cleanqueen said:

No I believe the diner episode is 5x11 and not 5x13.

I also don't see why she wouldnt  be at the Diner, she's seen out with them in 5x12 based on the pic Stephen posted, so I guess the diner is significant. 

Didn't the sides have her getting chased in an alley? From what I remember they filmed the diner during the day, and then shut down the street in front of it at night to film something else-- a chase/the scene from the sides/auditions maybe? 

Edited by HighHopes
  • Love 1
31 minutes ago, HighHopes said:

Didn't the sides have her getting chases in an alley? From what I remember they filmed the diner during the day, and then shut down the street in front of it at night to film something else-- a chase/the scene from the sides/auditions maybe? 

They were just sides. They don't mean much if I recall the process of hiring an actor. I think @Morrigan2575 could enlighten us on the process... Or maybe even @Quarks

Edited by wonderwall
  • Love 1
31 minutes ago, HighHopes said:

Maybe it won't be how the scene played out in the sides, but they did close down the street for night filming. There was scene of two characters chasing each other through an alleyway. https://twitter.com/ThemysciraBound/status/796092253554884608

CwxJVQbUoAAb0CR.jpg

Ha ha ha, Guggie's such a liar. AND the character's name in the sides was Tina. But sure they're totally fake. They just liked the name that Rapaport picked out of the ether for fake sides and decided to use it for the character!

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, AyChihuahua said:

Ha ha ha, Guggie's such a liar. AND the character's name in the sides was Tina. But sure they're totally fake. They just liked the name that Rapaport picked out of the ether for fake sides and decided to use it for the character!

He isn't a liar...he never said the names were wrong and he never said if both sides were fake. He just said the sides were fake. So far Tina is not fake and alley scene does happen..so we are left to interpret that the other side is fake and that it isn't Oliver but someone else who is talking to her. 

I remember someone mentioning that MG never denied and refused to comment on the felicity bf storyline or even Susan and Oliver being a romantic pair, the only thing he did reject was that this Tina person was for Oliver Queen. So that is something to remember.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Chaser said:

When did he reject Tina being for Oliver?

He didn't. This is all he wrote about it:

Here's your occasional reminder that on Arrow and Legends we write FAKE SIDES because we know they're going to get leaked by casting sites.

Assuming that Tina is for Wild Dong and not Oliver after all, I wonder if they're going to go ahead with it still given WD's reception, or it they're going to try to use a love interest story to redeem  him as they wrote him being the only one to notice Diggle upset about missing JJ's 26 month birthday.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

So I was just re-watching "Darkness on the Edge of Town"...

Is it totally outlandish to think Prometheus is Walter?

I've thought of it but I don't think he was negatively affected by Oliver enough to go after him.  They were on pretty good terms as of the start of season three.  

And then the big thing, I'm really sure that if he'd been cast to be the big bad that they'd have gotten back for the 100th episode.  

I'm pretty well braced to not care who Prometheus is revealed as.  

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

That's where he's been this entire time - training! It's why we haven't seen him since S2. I'm almost desperate enough to want Walter back any way we can get him that I'd be okay with this even though I really don't want him to be evil.

But seriously, I would be very, very shocked if this turned out to be true.

At this point, I'll be shocked if Prometheus is someone we've seen before and not someone for whom they insert flashbacks like with Cupid. 

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

Tommy and Walter can't turn evil! They're too good and, I like them too much to have them be the Big Bad.

Granted Walter and/or Tommy would be a good twist that were actually in S1 but, I don't want them to be bad guys.

• Love 4