Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

Just catching up. So Sara/CL is back in the finale but not for anything to do with BS by the sounds of it? Interesting. I never really expected a funeral because it seems a bit quick, especially if Lance does die in the actual finale. So I still think his death is a possibility. But who knows at this point? Haha.

18 minutes ago, Trisha said:

This gives me hope for some Oliver/Felicity scenes in the finale:

I hope we get something too. If he's going to jail, I'm gonna need a goodbye between them. 

2 minutes ago, insomniadreams88 said:

....nope. I don't know why I clicked this, but I made it as far as "We all knew it would be up to us three to take down Diaz" or whatever the fuck he said. I don't know how I even made it that far into the clip.

• Love 4
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

....nope. I don't know why I clicked this, but I made it as far as "We all knew it would be up to us three to take down Diaz" or whatever the fuck he said. I don't know how I even made it that far into the clip.

Hopefully Diaz punches him directly in his bad lung. 

• Love 7

Seriously, Rene? Just putting this out there: Shut up, newbies. I'll probably be saying that a lot (to one or all of them) in the live thread tomorrow night.

I just don't get why the newbies are taking any delight in OTA's pain. How could any of the writers think that was a good idea?

• Love 15
2 hours ago, Angel12d said:

Just catching up. So Sara/CL is back in the finale but not for anything to do with BS by the sounds of it? Interesting. I never really expected a funeral because it seems a bit quick, especially if Lance does die in the actual finale. So I still think his death is a possibility. But who knows at this point? Haha.

I hope we get something too. If he's going to jail, I'm gonna need a goodbye between them. 

And UGH that goodbye could be heartbreaking knowing those two 

1 hour ago, insomniadreams88 said:

UGH STFU RENE! HE DID NOT DRIVE FELICITY AWAY! GOD FUCK OFF ALL 3 OF YOU 

• Love 1

So it seems like Caity already left van, if her insta story is in real time, so she really must have a tiny part.

I hate all the noobs and I really wish one of them would die in place of Lance.

• Love 3
39 minutes ago, JJ928 said:

So it seems like Caity already left van, if her insta story is in real time

The arial photo of Vancouver was not posted in real time. 5 hours ago would’ve been 2PM on the West Coast.

This show, I swear to GOD.  I was out of the country for 2 weeks - came back and watched 6x17, and fell asleep a few times (jet lag is real).  Then I watched 6x18 and LOVED it.  Here I was thinking that maybe I spent too much time spoiling myself, working myself up.  This episode was GOOD, and if I just stayed away from the boards the rest of the season must be this way, right?  Wrong.  Returned to the boards and found out the rest of you (largely) loved it as well - it was just a good episode.  Then 6x19 came and I knew it was over for me.  Tried watching the preview clip of 6x20 and noped right out of that.  I guess 6x22 maybe?  :-(  

3 minutes ago, way2interested said:

621's got CD in it, so I'm very much tuning in to see him.

True - but I don't trust these writers not to resurrect the Oliver/Laurel/Tommy love triangle (LOL) over on Earth 2.  

1 minute ago, Kymmi said:

True - but I don't trust these writers not to resurrect the Oliver/Laurel/Tommy love triangle (LOL) over on Earth 2.  

Even with little trust that's not going to happen. CD's probably Human Target but I'll still like seeing him just like Earth-X Tommy

• Love 1
50 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

You know, if Diaz was to murder all three of the newbies, I'd forgive his annoying mumbly voice and 3D printing ways and I might even accept him being in S7. 

giphy.gif

I remember being so pissed at how stupid they made Oliver last season that I was almost actively wishing Chase would kick his ass. And now I want Diaz to display his never-before-seen-but-much-touted-by-comic-book-stans-martial-arts skills by smacking down those arrogant jerks. If he can collapse Rene's lung again, drive Curtis away from Star City and have Dinah realize she'd rather hang out with the unwashed biker boys of Hub City, I promise not to call him marble-mouthed ever again (I'll just find another insult). 

• Love 10
4 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

tenor.gif?itemid=9450407

Sure, Jan.

• Love 4

It's crazy to think that Supergirl is rumored to get rid of it's whole male cast while the awful Noobies are pretty much shoe-ins to return and torture the audience for at least another season. 

Edited by strikera0
  • Love 5

I don't understand the doubling down on the N00bs. BC I can sort of see why they insist on having her but someone like Curtis and Rene?????

WHY????

WHY????

THEY HAVE NO FANS!!!!!!!

What are they trying to achieve/ sell at the end of the day?

Curtis needs to blown up into smithereens after the last episode with his shitty shitty face. What a useless character. It's not like any of them have taken off in terms of popularity. I do not understand it.

• Love 4

Wait. Did Rene actually say that taking down Diaz was always gonna be down to the newbies???? 

giphy.gif

I completely missed that last night. Why are they making him so terrible? And the others agreeing with him means they can choke too. DIE DIE DIE.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

Did Rene actually say that taking down Diaz was always gonna be down to the newbies????

What's also hilarious is that in the promo itself Oliver and Diaz fight as a "deal" for Diaz to leave if he wins, so the newbies are still wrong and can't do their jobs it seems. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, way2interested said:

What's also hilarious is that in the promo itself Oliver and Diaz fight as a "deal" for Diaz to leave if he wins, so the newbies are still wrong and can't do their jobs it seems. 

THEY ARE THE WORST AND I WANT THEM ALL TO DIE. 

I feel like they're gonna save Oliver though. I'm kinda dreading it because if he has to thank them after everything they've done I might go nuclear. ?

• Love 2
Just now, Angel12d said:

I feel like they're gonna save Oliver though. I'm kinda dreading it because if he has to thank them after everything they've done I might go nuclear. ?

I wonder if anyone actually "saves" him, or if he just loses the fight and then doesn't leave Star City, and that's why he's all of a sudden on trial next episode. Neither would surprise me. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Primal Slayer said:

Today is the last day of filming right?

They could be in a hospital if the EM in the background is anything to go by.

KC is looking gaunt, is she supposed to? 

1 minute ago, apinknightmare said:

I wonder if anyone actually "saves" him, or if he just loses the fight and then doesn't leave Star City, and that's why he's all of a sudden on trial next episode. Neither would surprise me. 

I would rather he lose the fight (I know it's dumb and makes no sense) than watch him thank those 3 assholes. 

• Love 2
12 hours ago, JamieLynn832002 said:

At this point, I just want an episode to open with someone saying it was weird that Dinah, Curtis and Rene all spontaneously combusted in a fit of hypocritical anger at the same time and then they're never mentioned again.

Or maybe a Beebo could just flip them off? It definitely wouldn't be worse.

• Love 2

It's just crazy that for 620, we got:

Promo: implications that Oliver may think he can't take Diaz down on his own with Lance's "you really expect me to believe you are scared of a thug?"

Sneak peek: Rene going, "we newbies can handle Diaz, no problem, you knew it would be us who took him down"

Really, Arrow? We're getting that in the same episode? 

• Love 1

The newbies are taking down a drug cartel it looks like from the clip and Diggle seems to have had the same thought so they end up meeting each other from the pictures. Meanwhile Oliver tries to take down Diaz directly though Anatoly, Diaz probably finds out and then they have the challenge fight, where Oliver loses and probably gets rescued by Anatoly who takes Oliver's words to heart and switches sides.

I tried to blot that preview scene out of my mind after watching it because it gave me a rage headache, but I just realized that the terrible writers basically forced OTA to break up— Diggle’s out-of-the-blue blowup, Oliver’s nonsensical decision to kick Felicity off the team, Felicity’s nonsensical willingness to go along with his decision— just so they can have an episode with the noobs as the only team left. 

And now my headache is back.

• Love 16
10 minutes ago, way2interested said:

I haven’t watched the clip, but this is the most ridiculous thing I’ve read about it so far. What is this, recess? And is this the episode in which Oliver face gets messed up? Because unless Diaz uses every baddie he’s ever known as back up, just no.

Pushing Diaz as the big bad ruins a lot. Because if the writers weren’t trying to gaslight us into thinking he was so scary, he actually really is the sort of inconsequential nobody that the n00bs ought to be able to handle him.

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, insomniadreams88 said:

Promo: implications that Oliver may think he can't take Diaz down on his own with Lance's "you really expect me to believe you are scared of a thug?"

Pretty sure he's talking to OtherLaurel in that scene.

• Love 1

The episode live thread where I can rage is the only reason I'm gonna watch this garbage episode with those 3 garbage characters. 

I mean, the idea that Diaz can win over Oliver in a fight is laughable. I know he's supposed to be this amazing fighter in the comics but it's not what they've shown on screen at all.

Edited by Angel12d
  • Love 5
39 minutes ago, Sakura12 said:

KC is looking gaunt, is she supposed to? 

I think it’s the angles. In some lights she looks healthy and in others she looks severely underweight. 

CL posted an IG story dressed up in the Loft. She was wearing yellow so it certainly doesn’t look like a wake. What if Lance and BS just decide to leave for a new life? They have a going away party for Lance and then Sara pops into BS hospital room to meet her/warn her or whatever. They would get rid of all the Lances and give KC fans a happy ending.

Someone is still supposed to die. Maybe Anatoly or if we are super lucky, a noob or three.

39 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

I mean, the idea that Diaz can win over Oliver in a fight is laughable. I know he's supposed to be this amazing fighter in the comics but it's not what they've shown on screen at all.

I have to believe it's all Oliver's vertigo induced hallucination because no. No. 

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, Chaser said:

I think it’s the angles. In some lights she looks healthy and in others she looks severely underweight. 

CL posted an IG story dressed up in the Loft. She was wearing yellow so it certainly doesn’t look like a wake. What if Lance and BS just decide to leave for a new life? They have a going away party for Lance and then Sara pops into BS hospital room to meet her/warn her or whatever. They would get rid of all the Lances and give KC fans a happy ending.

Someone is still supposed to die. Maybe Anatoly or if we are super lucky, a noob or three.

I REALLY REALLY wish this were the case but I feel like fandom would have sniffed it out by now if one of those little assholes were dying! 

8 minutes ago, Chaser said:

?You know what I’d actually like even more? If they survived and then were offed ieither during the summer or in the premiere. And not like Sara was, which set the tone for the entire season 3, but some nobody without any agenda who’s caught by the end of the episode. And then everybody forgets them.

• Love 10
50 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

They really haven't really shown him to be in inadequate fighter or really great fighter. 

• Love 1

I have to wonder if something changes slightly in the noobs attitude towards Oliver this episode. Otherwise, why are they all attending his trial in 6.21 based on BTS pics?  They are seated right behind Felicity, William & Raisa.

2 minutes ago, insomniadreams88 said:

So that Rene can stand up in the middle of the trial and go, "This doesn't change anything, hoss!" with Dinah and Curtis at his side. And then maybe find an axe, throw it across the courtroom, dislocate his shoulder while doing so and blame Oliver. Then all three walk out in a huff. 

LOL. 

At this point I wouldn't be surprised at all if they were just sitting there watching and waiting, really excited for him to get thrown in jail, Hoss. 

• Love 1