Type keyword(s) to search

The Annual Academy Awards - General Discussion

• Start Topic

11 minutes ago, mojoween said:

Jonathan Majors seems like the perfect guy in the hypothetical “who would you want to have a beer with?” question.

Jonathan Majors is what some call "civil rights sexy," as in he looks like the kind of guy who'd fix your car, carry your groceries and go on a protest march with you, and you'd screw his brains out afterwards.

Harley Quinn & Lucius Fox!

• Like 4
  • Wink 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Is Morgan Freeman ok?  I get that everyone ages but he looked gaunt and sounded strange.

Not only are the actual commercials really long this year, it seems we also get commercials during the actual show for things like Warner Brothers.  Is Paramount going to get their turn next?

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, mojoween said:

Is Warner Bros. getting a commercial because they still exist (I watched a movie today from Tri-Star, heh)?

I loved "The TriStar Pegasus" especially before they started trying to update it in the early 90's.

• Like 5

Ruth Carter for her second win! I was SO afraid they wouldn't award her a second Oscar for BP2, but her work for Talocan brought another world to life, in addition to Wakanda. I'm  delighted. 

• Like 6