Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E01: First Time Again - Pre-Air Speculation and Live Chat

HalcyonDays
  • Start Topic

Still baffled why some of the Alexandrians are acting like Porchdick was an innocent civilian and not a violent drunk that beat his wife and murdered Reg.

But isn't that real life? People look the other way because it is too much trouble to care. Look at Deanne, if Pete had not killed Reg, she would still be looking the other way.

Edited by SimoneS
  • Love 6

Still baffled why some of the Alexandrians are acting like Porchdick was an innocent civilian and not a violent drunk that beat his wife and murdered Reg.

THIS! Were they all checking Facebook when he slit Reg's throat? I can understand Ron, Sam, and Widow Porchdick, but not Tobin.

Oh, look. Somebody took time to hang helium balloons on the camper Rick, Michonne, and Morgan were stationed behind. Isn't that precious that someone took the time to do that during the Zombie Roundup?

There were also some in the woods that Abe and Sasha drove by. A signal of some kind? Or checkpoint markers.

Edited by Rosiejuliemom
  • Love 2

I have a hard time believing that quarry of walkers has been overlooked for at least a year.  Haven't the Alexandrians been doing supply runs all over the area and also have at least one person who was in the original camp.

• Love 3

I don't think that negative guy is wrong, but they have no choice. It is either try to take out the walkers now or wait for them to arrive at Alexandria.

I like at least that they showed him brining up legit points rather than just whining about things.

• Love 4

I guess the same can be said of Ron, who obviously didn't give a crap that his dad was beating his mom.

Or maybe the emotional dynamics in domestic abuse are actually pretty complicated and it's possible to love and hate someone at the same time?

• Love 11