Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E01: First Time Again - Pre-Air Speculation and Live Chat

HalcyonDays
  • Start Topic

And yeah, I don't like the black & white flashbacks. Give the audience a little credit, show runners, most would be able to differentiate between the past and the present timelines without the too artsy-fartsy visual aid. 

• Love 2

I used to wish that I had someone to watch this with, but now? My son is watching with me and he is much too chatty, I can't concentrate! He keeps asking questions!

What are they trying to do? Lure the walkers into some sort of booby trap?

Is Daryl gonna jump the canyon with his motorcycle (ala Fonzie) and try to get the walkers to follow and fall into the canyon?

• Love 7

He KILLED Reg. I understand Deanna not wanting him buried anywhere near her husband

Seems like individual funeral preferences and protocol might need to be adjusted downward just a bit when other people put their lives at risk to observe them, eh?

• Love 3

Nicholas is totally Team Glen now. Wow. This man has some kind of undeniable charisma. He can turn mortal enemies into trusted lieutenants. I just can't believe he would actually trust Nicholas to not freak out and run away. I'm sure we'll see why he changed in one of the old timey flashbacks. 

• Love 6