Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

And, calling it now: the cluster that is now mob life in PC will come to a head during the Nurses' Ball. Someone's gonna get shot.

Baby Avery, no doubt.  Because Michael will have left her in her car seat on a chair and turned his back for one second to grab a glass of champagne from a passing waiter.

Sonny, of course, will dive in to take the bullet, get shot in the brain, and spend a few weeks at the facility that Jax found, while Kiki and Morgan are awarded temporary custody of Avery until her FATHER, her BLOOD, is able to take her back.

• Love 6
Ron should somehow tie the whole Carly-getting-shot-in-the-head-while-giving-birth thing into Morgan's lack of mental capacity.  It really would explain a lot.

The bullet's still in there!

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 5

So Elmer Fudd's idiot sister and Wile E. Coyote's moron cousin are sitting at Kelly's devising a scheme that makes Carly's plaaaaaans look like a Mensa member had a hand in them…yet no trusty ACME anvil drops on their heads to put us out of our misery. FML.

• Love 11

The sad thing for Morgan is, if/when Sonny and Carly find out he was gonna do this they're gonna gasp and be like "Morgan! How could you!" (Unless they act wildly out of character)

And then he's gonna go cry in the corner and complain about how everyone likes Mikey better

• Love 5

So Elmer Fudd's idiot sister and Wile E. Coyote's moron cousin are sitting at Kelly's devising a scheme that makes Carly's plaaaaaans look like a Mensa member had a hand in them…yet no trusty ACME anvil drops on their heads to put us out of our misery. FML.

Morons and Evil people shine. The truth tellers get looked at like they are crazy.

• Love 2

"Creating evidence" to prove that Michael is wasted too often to be a competent caregiver to Avery.

Which if Micheal doesnt drink that much or every single day would be disproven in court. Though when you have a Moron brother, but Moron Brother hopping ex and Two parents who all claim to love or care about you cover up a murder of bio dad who you grew to love and care about "to protect you" like you're a child putting back some alcohol is a little understandable not to mention they act like a baby is fine being raised in Sonny's environment

• Love 2

I think, at one point or another, Morgan and Kiki's plan is going to involve drugging Michael.  And it's just...how can Morgan and Michael ever have a relationship again after that?

It's why I really hope it doesn't go that far. Their relationship was fine until that Bitch showed up and factor in these writers suck. If Kaka and Morgan cares about Micheal at all they wouldn't do that Micheal is nowhere near deserving of that

• Love 2

I'm stealing this from something @leftphalange said on the Days board: animal control needs to put down Morgan & Kiki. They are both such vile and disgusting creatures that vaccination won't do.

I loved Michael reading Dewq for filth, and Jordan/Anna/Nathan was good too.

Jake is not only boring, he's an asshole too. Carlos needs to take him out too.

• Love 6

I only have one thing to say regarding Morgan and Kiki - the stupid, it burns.

Seriously, your bright idea is to fake evidence that your brother, the corporate CEO Michael, is a drunk so that the mobster murderer can have custody of you baby sister. Brilliant.

Seriously - it burns.

• Love 14

The sad thing for Morgan is, if/when Sonny and Carly find out he was gonna do this they're gonna gasp and be like "Morgan! How could you!" (Unless they act wildly out of character)

And then he's gonna go cry in the corner and complain about how everyone likes Mikey better

I don't know, Sonny has been threatening to kill Michael, so making him a pretend alcoholic surely wouldn't bother him. Although it should. It really really should.

• Love 6

I think, at one point or another, Morgan and Kiki's plan is going to involve drugging Michael.  And it's just...how can Morgan and Michael ever have a relationship again after that? 

I've been wondering lately if DZ is going to leave when his contract is up this summer. I can picture them killing Dante off and Michael and Morgan being like "we have to appreciate each other now!" At which point I will want them both to explode.*

but otherwise? Same way with everyone else who shouldn't have a relationship: force it and ignore the elephant in the room.

*Or maybe they can bond over Kiki's corpse? Please?

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 5

I'm saddened that Jordan has gotten herself in a situation where she has to put her life in the hands of Plywood and Anna. I mean, Plywood? Really? A tree can't help you during a mob war, Jordan. A tree can't help you fight evil doers smh. 

• Love 7

I don't know, Sonny has been threatening to kill Michael, so making him a pretend alcoholic surely wouldn't bother him. Although it should. It really really should.

But that's SONNY threatening Michael. Only he's allowed to do that! Morgan is not. ;)

• Love 3

I must give Jordan props for one thing.  She doesn't seem to care a wit that bringing down the mob means bringing down Shawn.  That, I can respect.

Wait a second - does Morgan know that Kiki is after custody for herself?  Because if she left that part out and he thinks his "genius" plan is in benefit of Sonny, she's an even bigger snake than I thought.

• Love 6

I've been wondering lately if DZ is going to leave when his contract is up this summer. I can picture them killing Dante off and Michael and Morgan being like "we have to appreciate each other now!" At which point I will want them both to explode.*

but otherwise? Same way everyone else who shouldn't have a relationship: force it and ignore the elephant in the room.

*Or maybe they can bond over Kiki's corpse? Please?

One vote for them bonding over Kiki's corpse right here!! Although I wouldn't wish that on Ava Kiki fucking sucks and is a big reason Morgan and Micheal aren't as close

• Love 1

I only have one thing to say regarding Morgan and Kiki - the stupid, it burns.

I don't think anyone quoted this brilliant line yet:

Morgan: Michael made my dad look bad by painting him as a criminal.

One vote for them bonding over Kiki's corpse right here!! Although I wouldn't wish that on Ava Kiki fucking sucks and is a big reason Morgan and Micheal aren't as close

Ava will be fine, no worries.

• Love 11

I don't think anyone quoted this brilliant line yet:

Ava will be fine, no worries.

That line was so stupid Morgan you're dad is a criminal you piece of crap. Ugh I just want Micheal to be fine. Can't believe how disgusting Morgan and Kiki are

• Love 6

I'm starting to be hesitantly optimistic about this storyline. None of the Corinthos + Kiki are being painted any shade lighter than charcoal. Sonny's pretending that he's out of the business, but Duke still reports everything to him. He tried to kidnap Avery against Carly and Ric's advice. (And when Carly and Ric agree, it's got to be either completely obvious or hell has frozen over.) He's making not so veiled threats against Michael. If Morgan and Kiki actually drug Michael... 

Bad people do bad things and can still be interesting characters. So long as I'm not expected to think that they are completely in the right. 

I was going to put in a disclaimer about Ron sucking at anything after the fallout, but this is still technically the fallout from the Hallowedding and it's just not as bad as I expected. Raise your hand if you actually believed that almost half a year later Michael wouldn't have gone begging Sonny to forgive him for some reason or another. 

• Love 9

But seriously, despite all the Morgan jokes, it sucks. It's a waste of Bryan Craig and the character of Morgan. I don't get why the twentysomethings can't have their own thing going and they're stuck revolving around tired ass Sonny.

Speaking of him, he is sadly the smartest one about Jake. Jake has shown evidence of being a DEADLY ASSASSIN and he has no memory. Even if Jake is nice now, he still has amnesia. What if he regains his memory and starts mowing everyone down like grass man. I almost wish he would cause the asskissing is insane.

• Love 9

Jake can go fuck himself.  Not even a guilty look when Julian was going on about Sam's trust in him (I am paraphrasing, I forgot the exact things he said) getting him the job?  You truly are a swell guy.   Way to fuck Sam over AGAIN.  Asshole, at this point you and Liz deserve each other.

Morgan and Kiki together don't even have half a brain, so I am sure this will only end in disaster.   They all are a bunch of assholes.   I'm SURROUNDED BY ASSHOLES!

• Love 7

Why don't Kiki and Morgan get actual jobs in all their free time. 

Oh, sure, jobs? Like Mikey?

Billy Miller was doing a great job as the new Jason until recently. Now they have him in a black shirt scowling around and despite knowing nothing about "Jake" except that he has recently tried to kill them all, every woman in town has laid down for the classic Jason Morgan Dicksuck Tour (plus Spinelli, who has never once grazed Jason with his teeth).

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 7

I must give Jordan props for one thing.  She doesn't seem to care a wit that bringing down the mob means bringing down Shawn.  That, I can respect.

Wait a second - does Morgan know that Kiki is after custody for herself?  Because if she left that part out and he thinks his "genius" plan is in benefit of Sonny, she's an even bigger snake than I thought.

She mentioned trying to get her Uncle Julian to get Custody

Yep, Sonny even said today that Morgan and Kiki need to stay out of it…not to their faces, of course. So the audience knows that Ex-Potato Head and Wolf Boy are about to do wrong and Sonny doesn't support their actions. Though he'll gladly take the kid if their tactics end in him regaining custody of whatshername.

• Love 6

Why don't Kiki and Morgan get actual jobs in all their free time.

What their Jobs of being Sonny asskissers and their disgusting sounding plan against Big Bad Mikey isn't enough? These two idiot moochers can't have none of that

Jake can go fuck himself.  Not even a guilty look when Julian was going on about Sam's trust in him (I am paraphrasing, I forgot the exact things he said) getting him the job?  You truly are a swell guy.   Way to fuck Sam over AGAIN.  Asshole, at this point you and Liz deserve each other.

Morgan and Kiki together don't even have half a brain, so I am sure this will only end in disaster.   They all are a bunch of assholes.   I'm SURROUNDED BY ASSHOLES!

I hope it ends badly for them I do. Michael has to come out on top against the Brain trust

• Love 3

Oh, sure, jobs? Like Mikey?

Billy Miller was doing a great job as the new Jason until recently. Now they have him in a black shirt scowling around and despite knowing nothing about "Jake" except that he has recently tried to kill them all, every woman in town has laid down for the classic Jason Morgan Dicksuck Tour (plus Spinelli, who has never once grazed Jason with his teeth).

I do think he looks good in the t-shirt. Ask me again when it's day 475 of the same thing in a row though.

Speaking of him, maybe he'll be the one to reconcile Michael and Morgan. He could do it by not using rage inducing tactics, like he doesn't want them to end up like him and AJ and he wants them to have a relationship and also Morgan p.s. maybe you should go back to school and finish fifth grade.

• Love 2

My reaction to all the shit Duke, Morgan, and Kiki were talking today, in a language Ron can understand:

kotm-dorothy-look-01.gif

TeeVee, stop trying to induce foreplay with all the gay guys on the board!

• Love 13

Whew. An hour saved when I get home. ;)

Good heavens, the suckage described for this episode is overwhelming.

Yep, I want to see truth telling Michael, but I don't want to be subjected to the rest of the vile stories Onscreen.

None of this shit is nuanced or subtle. Simply plot point, plot point, plot point.

Edited by BestestAuntEver
  • Love 6

Jason Morgan Dicksuck Tour (plus Spinelli, who has never once grazed Jason with his teeth).

Spin might not have done that, but he was awfully familiar with Jasus' ass last week.

• Love 2

Dude, AJ drank vodka, scotch, whisky. Michael is sipping on champagne randomly while he hangs out with Sabrina. Big difference.

Also, Lucy, reminding anyone of their dead baby by cheerfully doing a mock phone gesture and singing the song they sang to the child as it died it not cool. Also not cool, nit keeping in touch with people for a year while they grieve for a dead baby as you chase a Cat Mob Boss. That's a wee bit douchey. She said no. Leave Sabrina alone. She's with Michael now. So call her never. Why don't you get Patrick to call Robin?

• Love 1

Spin might not have done that, but he was awfully familiar with Jasus' ass last week.

Oh, he did it. He just had good oral etiquette.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 1

Ric nearly butchered Carly to steal Morgan from her womb and just the other day he and Sonny were playing cuddle buddies on the couch giving each other encouragement and displaying so called "brotherly lurve".

This show wrecks and ruins relationships left and right and still finds a way to "put the pieces back to together" whenever it feels like it. However with Ron at the helm of this shitty ship things are bound to be even worse than usual imho. 

Edited by CPP83
  • Love 3

Ric nearly butchered Carly to steal Morgan from her womb and just the other day he and Sonny were playing cuddle buddies on the coach giving each other encouragement and displaying so called "brotherly lurve".

Sonny's only being nice to Ric because he needs something.

• Love 6

That's my point though. However these characters interact, despite whatever horrible, unforgivable thing/s happened between them in the past won't matter a lick.

Whatever happens between Michael and Morgan will be solely based on plot pushing, and whatever happens after that will function the same. If Ron wants Michael and Morgan to "play nice" they will, or play as rivals as they did when fighting over Kiki, or whatever his twisted little mind comes up with.

• Love 2

Morgan: Michael has 3 full fledged addicts hanging off his family tree.

How does Morgan know about Monica and Alan but he doesn't know about

great grandpa Tim

Uncle Luke

cousin Lucky

grandpa Mike

Morgan: I admit I've been trying to think of a way to get close to Avery too.

!!! You haven't tried the really obvious one Morgan!!! At least not for more than TWO SECONDS

Hayley Erin was definitely playing it as vixenish imo, like Kiki and Morgan were planning something wicked. She's a cute girl, wish she would trim the hair about three inches though.

And he might still do this, but why doesn't Morgan go talk to Sabrina and decide for himself if she's a threat before going off on this ridiculous plan (yes I know Morgan is dumb)

previews:

Why is Spinelli telling Sonny any of this? Which is what I want Sonny to respond.

Oooh man if this

Rebecca Budig

stuff is Molly's idea I would loooooove that. 

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 4

Such a brilliant plan, do the same thing to Michael that Carly and Sonny did to AJ. The stupid burns so much. What they've done to Morgan's character is really sad. Only in Port Chuckles is Michael being looked at as unreasonable and an unfit parent compared to Sonny. How dare Michael not want Avery to grow up in an environment where she is in constant danger and being raised by bodyguards.

Of course now Jake is stuck up Carly's behind and will end up right back to being Sonny's lacky instead of writing an interesting story where he rejects being a laplog to the mob. I hate all these redux stories where Sonny is never wrong, the police are seen as inept and reasonable people are portrayed as insane. Let's not forget also that Carly is best mother ever. I must be insane myself for continuing to watch and hoping for something to change.

• Love 4

There's something just so vile about this whole thing.  Because, while Ron would never waste time on this type of character introspection, I'm sure there is at least a part of Michael that wonders if he could succumb to addiction.  So the idea that Morgan and Kiki - two people who claimed to love him - eagerly, gleefully want to manipulate him and/or others into thinking that's true is just incredible heinous.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 13

Isn't that the Sonny way? I thought it was GH law, up there with AJ is fat (per the writers), Sonny is love (to hate), Franco is a (bad) SERIAL KILLER, Jason is the best, and Your facts and logics are at Southwest General?

• Love 2

She mentioned trying to get her Uncle Julian to get Custody

If I recall correctly, Kiki wasn't very forth-coming with the details. In her scenes with Julian, she'd said that the baby isn't a Corinthos or a Quartermaine; she's a Jerome. With Morgan, today, it seems to me all she really disclosed is that she asked her uncle for help with the Avery situation, but no specifics.

This could actually make me interested in the Kiki character. If she's ready to play along with Morgan's idiot plan, not to get the baby back to Sonny, but to take her for the Jeromes. Don't get me wrong, I want Michael to prevail, but it could make Kiki somewhat interesting if she was ready to double-cross the Corinthos family.

Dude, AJ drank vodka, scotch, whisky. Michael is sipping on champagne randomly while he hangs out with Sabrina. Big difference.

Today, at the Metro Court, Michael was drinking whisky (or something else brown) on the rocks, not champagne. This really ticked me off, because they're going to make sure Michael participates in his own downfall. Ugh.

Still, today's scenes with Michael telling off Duke, and Jason saying he's rapidly learning to hate Sonny made my day.

I was eating my lunch, while watching the show. I didn't have breakfast and was really hungry. I made myself a tuna sandwich and was halfway through it when Morgan said that line. I got so aggravated, I couldn't eat the rest of it.

I keep thinking how much better this story would be, if Morgan was still resentful of Sonny, and if he were on Kiki's side in trying to get custody, and Carly was all torn by all three sides. Instead, it's just a Sonny ass-kissing festival.

There's something just so vile about this whole thing.  Because, while Ron would never waste time on this type of character introspection, I'm sure there is at least a part of Michael that wonders if he could succumb to addiction.  So the idea that Morgan and Kiki eagerly, gleefully want to manipulate him and/or others into thinking that's true is just incredible heinous.

Am I dreaming, or did AJ and Michael once have a talk about it (while AJ was sober, I'm thinking)? Maybe Michael was hungover and AJ talked to him about his own struggles. I think it happened when AJ was so pleased, because he thought Michael slept with Brenda. It seems to me, after that, they had Michael not drink for a while, but it's so long ago, I can't be sure if this is just my head-canon.

• Love 7

Am I dreaming, or did AJ and Michael once have a talk about it (while AJ was sober, I'm thinking)? Maybe Michael was hungover and AJ talked to him about his own struggles. I think it happened when AJ was so pleased, because he thought Michael slept with Brenda. It seems to me, after that, they had Michael not drink for a while, but it's so long ago, I can't be sure if this is just my head-canon.

You're not dreaming.  A hungover Michael told AJ the story about Carly walking in on him in bed with Brenda.  And once AJ was done spitting his water and laughing and reveling in Carly's misery (as were we all), he expressed concern that Michael had gotten blackout drunk and told him to go easy because there was a family history and Michael reassured him it was a one-time thing and he didn't plan on drinking again anytime soon.

• Love 6

What was with the DrunkCam at the beginning on Duke at the MetroCourt? It was ridiculous.

LOL at Sonny finding out that Carly knew Jake is going to work for Julian. Carrrlos's reaction was pretty great, too.

Shut up, Dumbest and Dumbest. Those two have negative intelligence. I love how Michael playing duty is—gasp!—just beyond the pale, but if Sonny does it, it's because he's doing what he has to do to protect his children.

Michael putting Duke in his place was pretty satisfying.

Morgan: Michael has 3 full fledged addicts hanging off his family tree.

How does Morgan know about Monica and Alan but he doesn't know about

great grandpa Tim

Uncle Luke

cousin Lucky

grandpa Mike

I get your point, but it's probably just as well Morgan knows about/mentions only the addiction problems on the one side. 

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 3

Only in Port Chuckles is Michael being looked at as unreasonable and an unfit parent compared to Sonny.

I don't even think it's about Sonny's fitness as a parent, I think it has to do with a father being kept from his child.  With the exception of idiot Morgan and enabler Carly, I don't remember any one else declaring that they think Avery needs to be with Sonny because he isn't dangerous, but because she's his daughter.  So, it's being left unsaid that Sonny's life is violent, but that doesn't matter as much as genetics.  Which is ironic considering Sonny took Michael from AJ.  

• Love 7

I keep thinking how much better this story would be, if Morgan was still resentful of Sonny, and if he were on Kiki's side in trying to get custody, and Carly was all torn by all three sides. Instead, it's just a Sonny ass-kissing festival.

I think that line was supposed to make Morgan look dumb though. Especially since Kiki was all, "yeah but Michael used true stuff to say it."

What got me is that Kiki said "oh well when me and Michael were together, we used to have wine with dinner, a couple of drinks at a party" (did these two just crash parties? cause neither have friends!) Didn't that remind Morgan of her ass making moony eyes at Michael the whole time? Instead he's just following her lead now. 

Am I dreaming, or did AJ and Michael once have a talk about it (while AJ was sober, I'm thinking)? Maybe Michael was hungover and AJ talked to him about his own struggles

I don't think they had a long talk, but I remember AJ being like, "try not to do this too often since there's a family history."

• Love 4

I don't even think it's about Sonny's fitness as a parent, I think it has to do with a father being kept from his child.  With the exception of idiot Morgan and enabler Carly, I don't remember any one else declaring that they think Avery needs to be with Sonny because he isn't dangerous, but because she's his daughter.  So, it's being left unsaid that Sonny's life is violent, but that doesn't matter as much as genetics.  Which is ironic considering Sonny took Michael from AJ.  

Sonny's bleating and blustering about being kept from his latest possession child in this story when he did the exact. freaking. thing. to AJ makes me want to scream.  I just can't.  Hey Stumpster, as Luke once said to Lulu, karma is a boomerang.  STFU, you're giving me a migraine.

• Love 7