Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

Sonny is always thinking about Sonny first, even when he purports to be concerned about others.

And hey, why couldn't Julian call Lucas?

Because Sonny is bogarting the phone. There's no way he'll let Julian have it.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 6

I just don't think it's OOC for Michael to tell Sonny to fuck off at this point. I don't think that's a plot point, but I think they'll use it to burn Michael. I think Sonny calling Michael and not someone else is a plot point.

• Love 8

And yeah, why not reach out to someone else who might listen to what he has to say?

Believe me!  I thought of that the minute Sonny called Michael - and I wish he had called some one else.   Plot point. 

Who?

Besides, why on earth would they have the one father call his son who would be the most likely to believe what he'd have to say. He wouldn't merely dismiss a warning about being in danger and at risk and would at least look into the facts given to him about what is actually happening.

But then that just might lead to people solving shit and we just can't have that! Nope! NEVER!

• Love 2

She and Patrick would have a lot in common then.

That's actually one thing they do have in common. No matter what the circumstances, they both believe they should come first to their significant other.

Edited by HeatLifer

Julian didn't want to call anyone. I mean Julian has been sitting on Fluke for almost a year. He isn't about warning people. He thinks telling people the truth is too dangerous. He just wants he and Sonny to solve this problem themselves....from prison.

I thought while Sonny knows Michael is angry with him he thought their long term relationship and history would be enough for Michael to believe what he says. I mean yes he did lie about killing AJ but he also just helped Michael dispose of a body of a hit man sent to kill him. I didn't have a problem with Sonny trying to warn Michael or Michael being angry. I did have issue with Michael being a blabbering idiot. But I didn't think it too unrealistic that a young man who was angry would use poor judgement and blab. My biggest complaint is Fluke being so obviously flamboyant about it and Tracy and Michael being all meh it's just Luke.

• Love 1

Julian didn't want to call anyone. I mean Julian has been sitting on Fluke for almost a year. He isn't about warning people. He thinks telling people the truth is too dangerous. He just wants he and Sonny to solve this problem themselves....from prison.

Because Julian is a dumbass (I was going to say 'pussy' but whatever). If Julian wanted out of the mob he'd be out by now or dead. Same with Jordan. This is a privileged and exciting life Julian excels at and enjoys.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 1

Oh for fuck's sake, nice to see that Carly has completely not learned her lesson, covering up a crime for some guy she barely knows.  And we should forgive her...why?

And again, Michael was totally mild with her, but someone (Lucas) had to be all, "Oh, Carly, you poooor baby, how can he be so mean to you!".  BLECH.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 4

Oh dear lord almighty why...this episode...why...

Is this a thing now? To start the show with people naked in bed?

Maxie and Nathan are like ambien, they put me right to sleep. 

I have to love that Alexis and Sam have no friends, apparently Diane has vanished and Sam hasn't had a real friend in forever if ever besides her amazing "soldier boy" Jason, so of course Sam is left discussing her adult relations with her own bloody mother who seemed wayyyy too eager to get all the details.

How nice of Lucas to tell Carly not to give up on Michael. Ron really is laying it on so thick it's dripping off my TV screen.

I really hope Shawn ends up cursed for desecrating a dead man's grave like it's no big deal.

And also the hell? It's the middle of winter in NY, what kind of hell fire shovel is he intending to use to break through earth which is nearly if not completely frozen? Unless he intends to bring in a backhoe he won't hit that coffin until the Summer thaw.

Sonny's such a moron that it'd be funny if he wasn't being set up to play the "hero" in all of this. And really? The fool had to mug twenty thugs to get a phone but now he's going to orchestrate some sort of prison break? And it involves Franco...it's like Ron hates me, personally hates me.

I want notLuke flayed alive please and thanks soap gods.

As with all things Jakson I just can't. Just...can't.

Oh for fuck's sake, nice to see that Carly has completely not learned his lesson

I know this is a typo but still I must go "hee" at it. My apologizes, heh.

Edited by CPP83
  • Love 1

I have a feeling that if Paevey's resume said "juggling" instead of "speaks French", we would see him juggling every time he and Maxie were in bed. "See! We hired him for something more than his abs! He has talents!!"

Oh, and here it comes from Maxie. Sonny works for a good mob because Spinelli worked for them. 

Alexis: Pheonix. Pheonix Pheonix.

Sam: Pheonix Pheonix Pheonix.

Alexis: Pheonix?

Sam: Ah, pheonix.

Liz: Jake jake. Jake Jake Jake. Jake!

Fluke: That leaves [Michael and Lucas] wide open for me.

Me: . . . . 

Sonny: Michael Michael Michael . . .  Mi . . . .ch . . . ael.

Oh, am I supposed to be scared for Michael and Lucas, two healthy young buff men, against old man Luke, who is armed merely with a baseball bat? While they're in the Haunted Star, which is full of tables and chairs that they can use to defend themselves? What?

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 5
Is this a thing now? To start the show with people naked in bed?

Maxie and Nathan are like ambien, they put me right to sleep.

Maybe this is Ron's attempt to counter all our complaints about the lack of romance on the show.  Except naked people in bed doesn't necessarily mean romance.  

• Love 1

now he's going to orchestrate some sort of prison break? And it involves Franco...

I know I sit alone at my table, but I can't wait for Julian and Sonny to break out of prison using toothbrushes and their bare hands.....it's just icing on the cake for me that Franco gets to help...KAPOW! BAM!

Most fun I've had since starting to watch TFGH!

• Love 1

Alexis likes Patrick more than Sam does. "I was thinking about you." Lies have already started, damn.

Lucas finally graces our screens and he's already annoying me with his "All Carly errrthing" BS.

Carly never learns. Never. And we're supposed to like her and side with her? Yeah, no.

I've tuned out Luke/Fluke/Puke for good. I don't care.

Maxie/Nathan bore me. Guys, save me if they ever go on a double date with Samtrick. I'd rather watch Spencer on Broadway.

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 5

Alexis: Pheonix. Pheonix Pheonix.

Sam: Pheonix Pheonix Pheonix.

Alexis: Pheonix?

Sam: Ah, pheonix.

I used to like that word, and the creature it stood for, now I want to stab it to death.

First Ron went and compared Sonny's man bits to pepperoni and now he's tainted a majestic, mystical bird. The man has no shame, no morals.

Liz: Jake jake. Jake Jake Jake. Jake!

Patrick: Jake?

Carly: Gunman!

Jake: Huh?

If only he had a banana handy to complete the visual.

Oh, am I supposed to be scared for Michael and Lucas, two healthy young buff men, against old man Luke, who is armed merely with a baseball bat? While they're in the Haunted Star, which is full of tables and chairs that they can use to defend themselves? What?

In true super evil villain fashion he'll release a gas and knock them out. When they awake they'll find themselves chained in a cage wearing assless chaps.

• Love 2

And again, Michael was totally mild with her, but someone (Lucas) had to be all, "Oh, Carly, you poooor baby, how can he be so mean to you!".  BLECH.

How can he be so mean? Because she fucking covered up his father's murder and she isn't sorry about it!  I can't believe the morons in Port Charles can't pick up on that and leave Michael alone.

How nice of Lucas to tell Carly not to give up on Michael.

You know, I don't expect Carly to give up on Michael - he is her son.  But how about she doesn't act like he's just being mean to her because she forgot to give him a phone message.  It would be better if she at least pretended to understand why he's mad.  She and Sonny talked about how Michael would never forgive them if the truth came out, so I can't with her not understanding why Michael's not over it yet.

• Love 5

Patrick and Alexis could be an interesting pairing.

I'd rather watch Spencer on Broadway.

Somewhere, Ron's google alerts sends him an e-mail, as he desperately tried to scour the internet to prove that there is in fact a sizable interest in that subject

• Love 5

If only he had a banana handy to complete the visual.

In true super evil villain fashion he'll release a gas and knock them out. When they awake they'll find themselves chained in a cage wearing assless chaps.

Okay between this and jsbt's avatar I just spit out my drink!

Edited by Cattitude

Add Chad Duell doing another extremely awkward and uncomfortable yet alluring stripper dance and I'll allow it. I have become Fluke!

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 2
I just vomited, thanks. (And I like both)

I just vomited, thanks. (And I like both)

Revenge for how I feel every time you mention Nikolas/Anna lol.

I have no idea why I feel that way either! I think Tyler is looking hot lately. It's nothing to do with the continuing joke of Anna/Dante/Nathan . . . just something about Nikolas is too skeevy for Anna for me, maybe.

Noooooooooooooooo. Please. I think Chad would break down and cry.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 2

I could for Anna and anyone* . . . Julian, Ric, Morgan, Dante, Nathan. Just something about her and Nikolas makes my mind hit a wall.

(*except Luke and Duke, but that goes without saying obviously! :) )

• Love 3

Okay between this and jsbt's avatar I just spit out my drink!

Then my work here is done, heh.

I have to laugh some days or else I swear this show would almost drive me to tears.

Add Chad Duell doing another extremely awkward and uncomfortable yet alluring stripper dance and I'll allow it. I have become Fluke!

Well granted it isn't that hard to become him, all you need is a mask, or plastic surgery, or being related to him. Really we all could be him!

They truly have turned Luke and Luke's image into that weird, creepy "uncle" who makes it necessary to teach your kids what a "bad touch" is and to always speak up immediately after it happens.

Noooooooooooooooo. Please. I think Chad would break down and cry.

While Tony cackles in the background cracking a whip. It'd be his own personal Fifty Shades of GH.

Edited by CPP83
  • Love 1
As long as he strips while crying it's good. We all saw Fame!

One of the I Love The '80s episodes (i.e. don't recall if it was the first installment, ILT80s Strikes Back, or ILT80s 3D) did a sequence and mocked it. Wrong surely, but funny as hell.

Nice to see Sam has some semblance of boundaries when talking to Alexis about her night with Patrick.

STFU, Maxie, about the degrees of mobdom in PC. Nathan can take a big does of STFU wrt Johnny and Maxie. Any history between them is just that. 

Who exactly is paying for the phone Sonny is using? If it's Johnny, why hasn't he shut if off?

• Love 1

Michael & Lucas are "wide open" for Fluke?  That SVU pedophile grin?  

I know we were joking around earlier in another thread, but that was not subtle at all.  

Between that and more pillow talk about the mob amd another parent/child duo talking about sex, today was just gross.  

And tomorrow we get Magda, Kiki, and Franco? uGH!

At least Ava is finally back.  I need her to get her Cookie on and start reading bitches for filth.   

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 2

For those who haven't seen it, here's today, slightly paraphrased but the gist is there.....

Sonny:  You're totally Bill Eckert because two plus two always equals five.

Fluke:  Nah uh.  And I'm going after your kids.  Not the cop, the dumb one or the girl babies, because eww, girl babies, amirite.  

Sonny to Julian: We're totally going to Shawshank out of here.

LIz:  Jake fell down and went boom

Patrick:  Oh well then, he must be the gunman.  

Carly:  Dude is this a gun in your gym bag or are you just happy to see me?

Jake:  Huh?

Carly:  I'm going to hide it because helping criminals has never ended poorly for me before.

Shawn:  Bill Eckert

Duke:  But that guy's dead

Shawn:  I got me a super sonic shovel, the kind that can dig through frozen January upper New York ground and dig me up a body

Jordan:  I'm an undercover agent, but let me make some noise while I tail Shawn and totally make my presence known.  

Alexis:  Yo mama wants to know if you got some boom boom last night

Sam:  Sure, but whats way more important is that my dollar store trinket that I should have gotten rid of two years ago is missing.  MISSING.  Do you understand the meaning of that?

Alexis:  Yes.  But did you get somethin' somethin?

Nathan:  Sex, sex, more sex.  My contract says I have to be shirtless at least 8 times a month.

Maxie: Johnny Zachara is hawt and I totally want to do him, if I wasn't already doing you.  Good thing you can't read minds.  

Michael:  I hate Mommy.  Hate her, hate her, hate her.  Also hate Sonny. Hate him, hate him hate him

Lucas:  It's not good to keep things bottled in.  I'm totally here for you.  Ooooh, what's this shiny thing.  

Edited by Perkie
  • Love 17

I could for Anna and anyone* . . . Julian, Ric, Morgan, Dante, Nathan. Just something about her and Nikolas makes my mind hit a wall.

(*except Luke and Duke, but that goes without saying obviously! :) )

We definitely need to add Sonny to that do not boink them list.

• Love 3

This always happens on this show during the week before sweeps starts. RC drags out the entire week with the same repetitive conversations and characters for days on end just to fill in the time, and then BOOM the first day of sweeps. 

Sick of Naxie and they have me happy that Spinelli is coming back (blech). Spinelli may be an unattractive spastic geek, but at least the actor can act, he and Maxie have good friendship chemistry, and he has a personality, weird as it may be.

I had to FFwd through Alexis and Sam's sex recap convo. I'd like to think I'm not a prude, but I can't ever imagine talking to my mother so candidly and detailed about my sex life and we are super close. But, no. Just no. I'm not down with adult children getting that in depth with their parents about their sex lives, and vice versa. SQUICK. Maybe it's different if you weren't raised by the parent? idk.

Ick to Lucas and Carly scenes and them squeeing together. They finally bring Lucas out of the closet (no pun intended) only to have him prop Carly for days on end. I really liked his conversation with Liz yesterday and him talking about HIMSELF and he felt about his career. Too bad it was short-lived. Get him off propping duty. I do like that he told Michael he would stop the Sonny/Carly defense and be there for Michael if he needed to rant, so that saved that interaction.

Boo, to Franco, Mags, Kiki, & Nina being back tomorrow. It's been soooooooooooo nice. Gotta shoehorn the pets in somehow, eh?

Yay to Ava though!

Edited by BinkyMimo88
  • Love 6

I must have Jordan's coat and scarf.

Same! 

Oh for fuck's sake, nice to see that Carly has completely not learned her lesson, covering up a crime for some guy she barely knows.  And we should forgive her...why?

My fave part was how she was all "Michael is mean to me wah" and then literally immediately went running to hover over Jakeson some more. Oh yeah, Carly, you really care about your children. 

Oh, and here it comes from Maxie. Sonny works for a good mob because Spinelli worked for them.

UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH.

Me: . . . .

We were all joking about the promo but then this happened today and I am not legit terrified for the Lucas/Michael/Fluke scenes. Shudder.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 2

Gah! I thought Alexis was working up to suggesting a threesome with SamTrick. She was at least thinking about it, being a modern mother and all.

Stupid Carly was immediately putting her hands all over the gun that she found in Jake-son's bag, obliterating any fingerprints that might be there from someone who planted the clothing and gun at the gym. Except, since we know Jake-son is guilty, Ron and Carly can ignore that.

Why doesn't Michael put a 500-foot boundary limit on Carly too, like the one he put on Shawn?

Maxie and Lulu are like foolish moths circling the flame that is Johnny Z.

• Love 3

My god the stupid French with Nathan is cringe worthy now.    Make it STOP!  Every time he does it, I get second hand embarrassment. 

Carly really is a dumb ass.  If it looks like a duck, acts like a duck and sounds like a duck....it must be a zebra!   Her and Sonny are MTB.  And speaking of dumb asses, Julian and Sonny take the cake.  Hey Jules, maybe grab the phone and call YOUR SON to warn him.  Idiots, the lot of them.

I love how Sam is being made to look like the paranoid freak, yet she is 100% right.  It's amusing.   And I had to pause the show 3 times today, and every time it paused on Liz.  She had the same bitch face in all of them. 

Today's show really sucked. 

• Love 3