Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

Noooooooooooo-o-o-o-ooo[/whines] I don't want Olivia to have Julian's baby! Cause I don't want Olivia and Dante connected to Julian (and I'm sure CPP38 feels the same about Julian being connected to them! ;))

• Love 1

Hey I don't want Olivia anywhere near Julian (I mean come on, she fucked SONNY. Doesn't she need a rabies shot before she can be with anyone else?) but you know Ron can't resist.

Not only that, but she's fucked Johnny also.

Also there is an Ivy on B&B now.  She's dating Liam.

Edited by jennifer6973
  • Love 1

Noooooooooooo-o-o-o-ooo[/whines] I don't want Olivia to have Julian's baby! Cause I don't want Olivia and Dante connected to Julian (and I'm sure CPP38 feels the same about Julian being connected to them! ;))

I haven't enough expletives to detail exactly what I think about the possibility of a Julian and Olivia spawn. However just the thought of any woman's uterus housing any spawn on this show so soon after yet another needless birth fills me with dread.

But to tell the truth I'll be quite surprised if Julian can get Olivia pregnant in the first place considering he's still missing his balls. notLuke must have them stored in a jar somewhere.

Edited by CPP83
  • Love 7

I will never fault olivia for screwing Johnny. At least he's HOT! But yeah, if she does Julian, that would be the trifecta, and if she utters another word about the evil mob again, I'll stuff an entire lasagna in her mouth!

• Love 9

If they write LiLo's pregnancy into the show, I hate to say this, but I wouldn't want it to be a "tock."  I always find it sadistic when they make a pregnant actress play out a miscarriage or stillbirth.  If they don't want the character to have a baby, then they just shouldn't write the pregnancy in. 

• Love 16

If they write LiLo's pregnancy into the show, I hate to say this, but I wouldn't want it to be a "tock."  I always find it sadistic when they make a pregnant actress play out a miscarriage or stillbirth.  If they don't want the character to have a baby, then they just shouldn't write the pregnancy in. 

Yeah, I'm no Sabrina fan but seeing TeCa have to act out a premature birth and a baby's death while pregnant was kind of rough. I was pretty uncomfortable.

• Love 12

I was always Team Pacey, but the Beek has aged well.   I watched a buttload of Hallmark Christmas movies the past week (do not judge me) and he was in one as a single dad.  He was looking pretty good.

I am definitely liking the snark between Jake and Sam.  Anything is better than all of the ass kissing he is getting from every other female in PC.

• Love 6

Yeah, I'm no Sabrina fan but seeing TeCa have to act out a premature birth and a baby's death while pregnant was kind of rough. I was pretty uncomfortable.

I do get that, but it's not new. Patsy Pease on Days also had to do a miscarriage scene while pregnant. It sucks that a trope does coincide with real babies but soap miscarriages aren't uncommon. I think the real problem is many of these events had no real future planning in terms of story, and it ends up being for shock, which is a waste and yes, callous.

I honestly will just be happy if the baby is in no way related to Sonny.

Knowing his potent sperm, it stayed alive in Olivia's uterus, waiting for the right egg to drop and then BOOM another Corinthos spawn ;) 

• Love 3

I do get that, but it's not new. Patsy Pease on Days also had to do a miscarriage scene while pregnant. It sucks that a trope does coincide with real babies but soap miscarriages aren't uncommon. I think the real problem is many of these events had no real future planning in terms of story, and it ends up being for shock, which is a waste and yes, callous.

so did LH during her first pregnancy when it was written in around 1990.

I honestly will just be happy if the baby is in no way related to Sonny.

Which of course will mean Julian's true identity will finally be revealed as Sonny's long lost twin brother.

• Love 2

Ugh so sorry too many wink emoticons from me tonight. Weird mood. 

Oh Michael Logan HAAAAAAATED today's episode. At least for now, we'll see what happens when RC sees what he said, calls him out and Logan retracts his statement. 

Edited by Box305

KDP on OLTL as well.

THats true.I do feel bad for the actresses when they do that.I didn't really mind lucys miscarriage though because at that point I really couldn't see lucy or scotty tied down with a kid since they was still the troublemaking couple of PC.THen again they gave sonny and carly kids lol.

• Love 1

Oh Michael Logan HAAAAAAATED today's episode. At least for now, we'll see what happens when RC sees what he said, calls him out and Logan retracts his statement. 

Wow, and good for him for just saying so with no qualifiers, for once.

I thought Becky Herbst (Elizabeth) looked best & Anna (Finola Hughes) looked really, really drab & beyond skinny. Also, Carly (Laura Wright) looked great in the shimmering dress, blonde hair & tan. She looked the most alive while everyone else is a little white. I was glad we didn't have the the Jr. Set of Michael, Kiki & Morgan at the party. Another plus was KA didn't sing at the end but whoever did was worse than she ever could be. Happy New Year, everyone!!

• Love 1

Just today's?

"Sorry, but I just have to puke this out: I completely HATED today's episode of @GeneralHospital It was 50 different kinds of dumb. #GH" 

For now it was just today's. We'll see if he says something like that again. 

• Love 2

Anna tells Nik that there is an APB on Helena and Nik doesn't mention that Helena showed up at Windemere?? WTF??

He's purposely keeping her presence in Port Charles a secret, he told Spencer not to say anything about it at GH's Christmas party.

Hypocrite says what...

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 5

Giving characters jobs would require more sets and they don't have the money for it. Unless they have everyone work at the hospital. 

Don't be silly.  It's not like the show is called GENERAL HOSPITAL... oh, wait...

It was intensely satisfying to see Carly on the outside looking in, watching all the couple dancing, and being unhappy about it.

I felt sorry for poor Jakeson, having to sit there all night and listen to her bellyache.

All the couples kissing were couples that shouldn't be kissing....but that's none of my business.

Eh, it's New Year's Eve.  I've been at New Year's Eve parties where complete strangers grab each other and kiss when the clock hits midnight.  So I've got no problem with wildly inappropriate couples suddenly locking lips in a similar situation.

I actually like Julian and Olivia together.  They're very pretty.

I like them too.  I think I could actually ship "Julivia" if RC decided to go there.

I would also consider ... Hunt Block

I'm not sure RC's writing could stand up to Mr. Block's near superhuman powers of sarcasm.

My personal pick for a recast A.J.?  In light of BM as Jason, I pick this guy.  In light of the fact that TNT just (stupidly) cancelled DALLAS, I think he's available...

I'd also like to see Jason Dohring as A.J.  And I would also like world peace and a pony.  ;)

Edited by yowsah1
  • Love 5

"Sorry, but I just have to puke this out: I completely HATED today's episode of @GeneralHospital It was 50 different kinds of dumb. #GH"

For now it was just today's. We'll see if he says something like that again.

Of course he hated it – it didn't have Luke doing one of his Euro trash accents, Maura West (I have nothing bad to say about Maura West, it's just that she's one of the those people that Logan goes crazy over on this show), or the preying mantis otherwise known as Nina.

Give him a New Year's Eve where Nina is torturing Ava and ripping her baby out of her womb and then chewing through the umbilical cord, while Tony Geary smears feces on the camera lens while doing a 28 minute monologue, and he'd call it the greatest thing ever.

Edited by Francie
  • Love 12
My personal pick for a recast A.J.?  In light of BM as Jason, I pick this guy.  In light of the fact that TNT just (stupidly) cancelled DALLAS, I think he's available...

He's a very good actor, who could portray the character well; but AJ is supposed to be older than Jason and he definitely looks too young to be Michael's father.  

• Love 1

He's purposely keeping her presence in Port Charles a secret, he told Spencer not to say anything about it at GH's Christmas party.

Hypocrite says what...

I don't mean this in a snarky way, but why? I can't say I've been watching any of his scenes as of late. Especially if Spencer is a part of them.

I don't mean this in a snarky way, but why? I can't say I've been watching any of his scenes as of late. Especially if Spencer is a part of them.

Helena told Nikolas that she knows more about Cassadine holdings than anyone else alive. And if Nik didn't fall in line, he may find himself with nothing.

Eh, it's New Year's Eve. I've been at New Year's Eve parties where complete strangers grab each other and kiss when the clock hits midnight. So I've got no problem with wildly inappropriate couples suddenly locking lips in a similar situation.

Just to clarify, I was trying to make a joke about Ron's need to put anyone and everyone together. It wasn't about random NYE kissing. My joke failed. Lol.

Helena told Nikolas that she knows more about Cassadine holdings than anyone else alive. And if Nik didn't fall in line, he may find himself with nothing.

Yup, basically Nikolas is letting Helena run free because she threatened him with poverty.  What a noble prince!

• Love 6

Oh this is absurd. Nik has been managing everything Cassadine for years.

• Love 4

Oh this is absurd. Nik has been managing everything Cassadine for years.

I find that rather difficult to believe, if only because Nik's main occupation seems to be meeting random women that he then moves into Wyndemere with his impressionable son, who he tells to deal with the situation. I wonder when Ivy will be getting her invitation.

• Love 1

So, of course, his wealth is more important than the lives of people he claims to care about.  Makes total sense.  (Except not...)

Just to clarify, I was trying to make a joke about Ron's need to put anyone and everyone together. It wasn't about random NYE kissing. My joke failed. Lol.

Or I was just too dense to get it...

Speaking of humor no one else gets, my twisted sense of humor makes it so that I would find it absolutely hilarious if the January 2 episode started out with a modern day rendition of "After the Ball", featuring a hotel corridor where numerous characters come out doing the Walk of Shame after their various unwise one night stands...

• Love 7

It was intensely satisfying to see Carly on the outside looking in, watching all the couple dancing, and being unhappy about it.

Yes. Also, I cackled at Jakeson's pouty face as he watched Liz/Ric (and Sam/Patrick in the same shot) dance and be coupley. It's temporary obviously, but I enjoyed it. Only way to make it better was if it was SBu!Jason being on the outside and all his love interests leaving him in the cold. Be more pitiful, suckah!

Edited by loveigniting
  • Love 2
And Anna/Sloan were cute.

We may be mostly alone here but I liked them too. Which is pretty pointless knowing the character was just written out. Regardless, Anna needs a new, interesting love interest. Unless we could get Robert back of course.

Agree with whoever said Jakeson has a great derp face. I'm not mocking him either. I'd rather have derp face than a 'faraway stare and blink twice' SB face. I also like how he doesn't really seem all that bothered about Sam...to him she's just some crazy chick that thinks he attacked her. Its kind of amusing, really.

Oh, and I'm not shipping it by any means,but I think,  for now, he has by far had more chemistry with LW than with the other ladies.

Had to laugh at Patrick's skeevy face in the previews when Sam asked him to spend the night with her. Between that an Derp face the guys had me chuckling quite a bit.

Is it me or does Lulu take a bit too much interest in her friend's love life...it almost seems she is trying to vicariously live through Maxie with the many times she has complemented Nathan's hot bod. It's a bit weird.

• Love 3

I will never fault olivia for screwing Johnny. At least he's HOT! But yeah, if she does Julian, that would be the trifecta, and if she utters another word about the evil mob again, I'll stuff an entire lasagna in her mouth!

Make it three cannoli she'll be stuffin'.

• Love 1

Give him a New Year's Eve where Nina is torturing Ava and ripping her baby out of her womb and then chewing through the umbilical cord, while Tony Geary smears feces on the camera lens while doing a 28 minute monologue, and he'd call it the greatest thing ever.

Hey, Geary would proudly pick that segment for his Emmy review trials, saying it was his best work. And he'd be right--it would be his best work!

• Love 1

Is it me or does Lulu take a bit too much interest in her friend's love life...it almost seems she is trying to vicariously live through Maxie with the many times she has complemented Nathan's hot bod. It's a bit weird.

Oh you are definitely on to something here...yep it rings true. Ron must think he is reinforcing how much Maxie and Lulu are besties now after the surrogacy debacle, but I smell rotten cheese in Denmark. Plotpoint: Maxie and Nathan will sleep together (did you think all that running back and forth across America in planes was just so they could kiss at midnight?). Eventually they will either get pregnant or will host Maxie's baby back for awhile to start building a family, probably without marriage. Meanwhile Lante will go on the skids for some reason, and Lulu will get bored and start chasing Nathan. Lulu and Maxie will both get pregnant, and neither will know who the father of Lulu's is. Tension will ensue between the bestie gals and (bonus!) their guys, who are work partners.

We won't know or care by that point.

Edited by P3pp3rb1rd
  • Love 1

Did Lulu really say (when offered some pork barbecue by Dante): "I never met a baby backrib I didn't like?" Even baby pork ribs raise her maternal feelings!

And just be glad that at the stroke of midnight everybody kissed (even inappropriately). I half expected either Helena Cassadine or False Luke to appear in a cloud of smoke and fireworks to threaten a pack of problems for the Port C populace in 2015.

• Love 1
Noooooooooooo-o-o-o-ooo[/whines] I don't want Olivia to have Julian's baby! Cause I don't want Olivia and Dante connected to Julian

My reason for not wanting Olivia to have Julian's baby is much simpler: I don't want her to have anyone's baby. I'm SO SICK OF BABIES on this fakakta show. GAH.

Sorry, but I just have to puke this out: I completely HATED today's episode of @GeneralHospital It was 50 different kinds of dumb. #GH"

This is the episode he chooses to hate? Ha! It wasn't the greatest, but it was pretty harmless. And we got most of the cast in one place for a change.

I can buy that Helena has some secret accounts stashed away, but there's no way Stefan would leave Nik unprotected. Nik might not have multimillions, but he wouldn't be penniless. Helena would be more effective keeping Nik in line if she threatened Spencer or Liz. That's more her style anyway.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 2