Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

I'm sure Franco doesn't have the baby wrapped up with him

Well she'd be one well smothered baby considering the way he has that pink bundle strapped to his chest like a homemade airbag.

Speaking of Felicia, it kinda bugs me how completely absent she and Mac are from Maxie's custody situation.  That's their freakin' grandkid!

Which they will most likely end up raising because heaven knows Maxie probably still needs instructions on how to boil water.

That and even when her goal of getting her daughter back is well within reach, mere weeks to go, she still can't control her libido and has to straddle her new man in hospital as if he's a returned war vet she hasn't seen in two years and not a guy who got shot in the shoulder and wasn't able to return her text for a whole two hours.

When was our last Mac sighting by the way? I swear it feels like it's been a year. I am going to imagine he's off looking for his favourite niece to rescue since no one else can be bothered. Oh and he's teamed up with his big brother Robbie as well so Robin will have both her dad and uncle heading to save her.

Also he bugs cause I just wish Jason wasn't here at all.

Same here. I didn't miss him and the more and more I see of this new version the more and more I wish he'd just stayed gone.   

And Billy's hair on Y&R certainly looked a lot different than the way they're styling it now on GH, to me they're giving him the same hairstyle they did with Steve that is why it is a "Jason hairstyle" imo, along with putting him in black tee shirts for no good reason.

Would wearing a real shirt kill his "Jasonness"to these knobbins? Or how about another colour of the many others to choose from?  Honestly, it's just more of the same nonsense as last time.

(white elephant Kristen Alderson)

I'd go with albatross Kristen Alderson, but potato, potahto.

I dunno - why not? It makes sense to me that the Cassadines would use him if the opportunity had ever arisen

Helena never gave two hoots about Jason in the past. Suddenly he's worth pulling out of the water and reanimating? Why? And why keep his identity a secret from Fake!Luke? He shouldn't give a rat's ass who Helena uses as long as the minion is effective.

(* - until Steve Burton comes crawling back to the show, at which point the Tale of Two Todds will be reborn and Billy Miller will be revealed to be playing "Rick Webber III.")

If only you were joking about this, jsbt. We all know this is going to happen eventually.

• Love 3

Why didn't they just recast him as Lucky or Dillon Q - both tied to legacy families and Lucky has a rich story background.  BM would have fit into that role perfectly - and comfortably.

Given how quickly and oddly Ron re-writes his own stories (Look at Franco's parentage: Or Sabrina from Disney Princess to "Lots of sex")  in order to make an actor/character work I would not be surprised if BM continues to fail as Jason Morgan he is not reconned into Lucky, A Lucky kidnapped from Africa and replaced with Jason in the car right before the accident. Even Helena does not know as the whole thing is being manipulated by Victor who is not dead. It may not be the best "rescue" of a character but it is a damn sight easier to swallow then Franco as Scott and Heather's kid

• Love 2
I dunno - why not? It makes sense to me that the Cassadines would use him if the opportunity had ever arisen

Helena never gave two hoots about Jason in the past. Suddenly he's worth pulling out of the water and reanimating? Why? And why keep his identity a secret from Fake!Luke? He shouldn't give a rat's ass who Helena uses as long as the minion is effective.

I get why - because his floating ass was there for the taking, so they grabbed the opportunity while they could. My problem is I don't care about Helena's agenda. She already has revenge on the Spencers. I don't care about her plans for taking over the world and/or Port Charles.

Oh, Jason should definitely pay more when he regains his memory. But for his trouble so far he did get shot in the back, tossed in the drink and used as a medical guinea pig while on the brink of death for a couple years. It's a start.

He should actually not be able to have sex this time as a consequence. It was that damn concoction that Robin used called monovium411 that was at fault!

• Love 3
I'd go with albatross Kristen Alderson, but potato, potahto.

So to speak.

Heh. But not really. Cause white elephant is something an owner doesn't want that they used to like, albatross is a general burden.

• Love 1

I get why - because his floating ass was there for the taking, so they grabbed the opportunity while they could.

I can't believe all that time and money put into reanimating Jason was better than using a mercenary (not Shawn, of course). But whatever. It's not as if knowing the reasons will make the story any less stupid.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 1
I would not be surprised if BM continues to fail as Jason Morgan he is not reconned into Lucky, A Lucky kidnapped from Africa and replaced with Jason in the car right before the accident. Even Helena does not know as the whole thing is being manipulated by Victor who is not dead. It may not be the best "rescue" of a character but it is a damn sight easier to swallow then Franco as Scott and Heather's kid

Oh dear lord I could see that happening as surely as if it were playing out right in front of me...

Though I might change the fact that Helena would in fact know that it really is Lucky to explain why she's investing so  much time and energy with this guy. Helena would do all of this if she could have Lucky back under her control, at least the obsession part would fit in with history.

And Ron has proven that when he can't come up with any decent ideas of his own he just digs around in GH history and picks an old storyline he can screw over a barrel.

Billy Miller's hair is actually a common hair style for men above age 24.

It's also a quite common hair style for male cartoon characters, usually in their teens and 20s, as well!

Edited by Francie
  • Love 5

Carly does deserve to suffer, team Carlos! Make her pay. 

Does Johnny expect Sonny to care about Ric? lol   Did like Johnny mentioning Cristina, they had a good relationship. He was wrong though, she wouldn't care just like Michael. Just like Sonny doesn't care about her. 

• Love 2

WOW at Carly, the queen of life ruiners, calling AJ a "one-man wrecking crew".  Ditto her insistence that Sonny would totally have been set free if he had gone to trial.  Like, yeah right, bitch. 

How convenient that Nina is apparently crazy again.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 10

The Jason and Carly scenes were...no words. The wheels are coming off already. Jakson's not only making her drinks and getting sexist compliments, he's now pulling out the old protector cape.

Carrrrrrlos please, the hair has gotta go.

So Sam merely suggests that Jake may not be a "good guy" and Liz loses her shit, figures.  And who is supposed to be the fool in this again?

Leave it up to Morgan to think an exploding bag of flour is a baby and needs an explanation as to why she suddenly turned into white powder on impact.

When will Kiki's head explode like that? It needs to happen and as soon as possible.

Julian doing shirtless headstands needs to be shown on a loop. That was yum yum want me some.

Alexis just...someone gag her. I love how she demands Julian to "swear" the truth to her and then basically tells him that he's a lying liar who lies and she can't trust him. I mean really? This song and dance is so old it's pathetically stale.

Silas is a smooth operator, I liked how he strayed calm and got the baby out of harm's way and immediately gave her to Ava once she appeared. I loved the little coos the baby made at Michael, she likes him it seems.

The Nina is bigger than Morgan, come on now she should have karate-chopped that kid in three seconds.

So Morgan and Kiki have the baby in the previews, meaning she's gone from the custody of two psychos to two idiots, the poor kid can't catch a break.

Did Silas say that he loves Nina?  How very sad for him. I really hope I misheard that one.

He was telling her what he knew would get her to hand the baby over to him. But I do think he cares about her well-being, she was his wife and he knows she's been screwed over in life more than a couple of times so I'm sure he does love her in a way and feels sorry for her.

I can't stand the Nina but I actually thought it was nice to see Silas treating her like a person at the end. He knows she's a crazy person who can't be trusted and who stole a baby but once the baby was out of harm's way he turned his attention to saving her from herself, holding her and trying to give her comfort. I thought that was a pretty decent move on his part.

Edited by CPP83
  • Love 11

Ugh. I wish Sam would slap the stupid out of Liz. Why does she trust this stranger so much.

The dark eye make up they put on MW makes it look like she has no eyes. 

Morgan and Nina screaming at each other to shut up may have been my fav. part.

I think KA is the only person RH responds to on screen. As much as I detest Kiki and think her relationship with Franco is so contrived.

Edited by backhometome
  • Love 7

Billy Miller's face during the explanation of why Sonny and Carly cannot be together was freaking amazing. As she talked about mitigating factors, he literally had this face like "Is this shit for real? No wonder Sean and Steve left." Nice meta joke on teasing Jake being a bartender, Ron. You're still not cool.

Today we learned that the Micheal Easton hug is a powerful thing. And Johnny is the smartest powerhouse in Port Charles. I was a tad shocked that he had Ric, as I assumed that he ran off to find Liz and Molly. I like Ric, but he's gotten dumb over the years. I do not understand why Nina didn't knee Morgan in the balls. Or gut. She could take him. But not the hug. That hug was almighty.

I admit, I liked the flour stunt and Franco not caring about Kiki. Lol.

So Morgan and Kiki have the baby in the previews, meaning she's gone from the custody of two psychos to two idiots, the poor kid can't catch a break.

Considering the gene pool this baby is coming from, the caregiver options are pretty much "criminal," "idiot," or some combination thereof.  That kid has no shot, unless all the awful in the combined Ava/Sonny or Ava/Morgan gene pool somehow cancels each other out.  

• Love 4
(* - until Steve Burton comes crawling back to the show, at which point the Tale of Two Todds will be reborn and Billy Miller will be revealed to be playing "Rick Webber III.")

He could always be Rick and Lesley Webber's adopted son, Mikey, as well. Oh, how I hated him.

Or Jeremy, because then Ron then could make more "Anne the Virgin" jokes.

• Love 1
I thought he said he loved her.  Which...blech.

Indeed he did and then Dante zinged him by saying didn't he say the same thing to Carly. Franco still cares "deeply" for Kiki, or so those scenes were supposed to imply.

That and Kiki is struggling to accept that Franco, the SERIAL KILLER and rapist, isn't the goodly good guy she's believed him to be up until this point...someone needs to hang her from a ledge and then let go.

Considering the gene pool this baby is coming from, the caregiver options are pretty much "criminal," "idiot," or some combination thereof.  That kid has no shot, unless all the awful in the combined Ava/Sonny or Ava/Morgan gene pool somehow cancels each other out.

Oh her genes are shot to hell, but this is a case where nurture might still manage to trump nature. Wishful thinking and all but still.

• Love 3

oh, please, like Sonny would give a fuck about Ric over his territory.

Lord, Julian is such a douche, being all "hey baby I bet you can't resist my shirtless nipples." Spiritually. Physically, he is a mid-sized douche.

Franco: I would never hurt Kiki. I love her.

Dante: aw, that's nice. He loves you.

His dry delivery was great. And Kiki's sneer at him was, as usual, awful. When will the writers give up on this non-entity of a character? Valentini should give her money for college and let that ease his conscience.

Awww, Morgan looked super hot looking and holding at the baby, and he won my heart all over again restraining Nina and telling her to shut up. I'm gonna be so bummed for him if the baby's not his. Silas also won me over a little when he restrained Nina. Hooray for stopping scenery chewing!

Still loving Johnny's glee at Sonny's situation. I was pleased Johnny did not name Dante in the list of relatives who would be sad to hear Sonny died a painful slow death.

And also, would Carly really be the ONLY beauty to drive up and visit Sonny? Not Kristina or Olivia or Robin (although I guess Johnny's goons now she is being held hostage after all). Yes. 

Is Carlos trying to look like Michael from La Femme Nikita? don't try it, boo. I am also surprised he did not chew through the bars of Julian's cell.

I would side with Sam in that tiff with Liz except as soon as she finds out it's SuperJase she's gonna whip herself for thinking that Jason could possibly do something so awful of his own initiative.

I really, really need Michael or Morgan to become a drunk so we can hear Carly try to explain why in AJ's case, being a drunk is the worst while in her son's case, it's merely a minor character flaw. I think maybe Morgan might be a better bet because she would just blame it on AJ DNA with Michael, but with Morgan she might not notice at all. Decisions, decisions.

Franco not caring about Kiki.

I thought he said he loved her.  Which...blech. 

Yup, he did. And she still thought imploring him to do the right thing would work. And then she made a sour face Dante when he mocked their lost bond. Shut up, Kiki.

Did Silas say that he loves Nina?  How very sad for him. I really hope I misheard that one.

I think he was just playing her.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 8
WOW at Carly, the queen of life ruiners, calling AJ a "one-man wrecking crew".  Ditto her insistence that Sonny would totally have been set free if he had gone to trial.  Like, yeah right, bitch.

Why can't Michael over hear this nonsense so he can continue to know that Carly in no way deserves his forgiveness -mother or not.

• Love 7

Sorry grrpants but I don't think so. Otherwise he wouldn't've bothered to explain himself to her. Plus, RoHo (on this show) has not been subtle when he's being sarcastic. He said it in sad plaintive tone, that he loved Kiki. But we can agree to disagree. :)

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 1

How convenient that Nina is apparently crazy again.

I think she was dialing it back with Franco in order to keep the baby.

Were Nina and Franco supposed to be staying in a cabin? Or just some loft in the middle of nowhere? It was a very odd set.

WOW at Carly, the queen of life ruiners, calling AJ a "one-man wrecking crew".

To be fair, he was also fat.

LOL that Carly doesn't understand that staying away from Sonny isn't going to make her less hateful to Michael. She doesn't get why Michael is mad at her at all. Typical.

Lauren is a complete idiot. I guess she's an empiricist: She has to see it in order to believe it. Now that she's seen the SERIAL KILLER be an asshole, she can finally understand he is one.

I love how no one is anxious to get the baby checked out by a doctor. Or put her in something a little warmer. A cotton blanket probably isn't quite enough.

I'm kind of surprised Dante arrested Ava. The PCPD isn't usually that on the ball.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 9

It's also a quite common hair style for male cartoon characters, usually in their teens and 20s, as well!

Every time I see him I think of Dagwood  from the Blondie comics.

This song and dance is so old it's pathetically FLUKE LEVEL.

There fixed that for ya.

Considering the gene pool this baby is coming from, the caregiver options are pretty much "criminal," "idiot," or some combination thereof.  That kid has no shot, unless all the awful in the combined Ava/Sonny or Ava/Morgan gene pool somehow cancels each other out.  

So much This!

• Love 1
Oh her genes are shot to hell, but this is a case where nurture might still manage to trump nature. Wishful thinking and all but still.

I can't even think of anyone among that family circle who could possibly provide the nurture to trump that nature.  They'd have to adopt the kid out to....shit, I can't even figure out who.  Maybe Grandpa Jax can take the kid?  (Since I still consider Jax more Morgan's father than the Moobster.) 

For all the talk that Liz is wrong to trust Jake and how Sam the Wonderful PI is onto him, Sam doesn't realize he's Jason. ;)

I assume Carly will be the first to realize he's Jason.  Because, of course.  And if she's not, she'll still try to retroactively take that title.  "I always knew in my heart he was Jason, but I didn't think anyone would believe me!"  

• Love 8

I can't even think of anyone among that family circle who could possibly provide the nurture to trump that nature.  They'd have to adopt the kid out to....shit, I can't even figure out who.  Maybe Grandpa Jax can take the kid?  (Since I still consider Jax more Morgan's father than the Moobster.) 

I thought you liked Dante, KerleyQ! ;) He might not have room for the kid though in their box.

• Love 3

She [Carly] doesn't get why Michael is mad at her at all. Typical.

Seriously, Carly has quite the selective memory.  I guess she forgot that the last thing Michael said to her was to talk about how she used Monica's grief to manipulate him and what that said about her, CARLY, as a person.

• Love 2

Dante, Johnny and Carlos were all amazing today. Mogan and Kiki were both amazingly stupid today.

That poor girl; she better hope and pray that The Dishonorable Judge Cockblock for whatever reason awards custody to Lante or Mac & Felicia.

• Love 4

Lol, the PCPD jail is going to be packed, with Julian, Franco, Nina and Ava there.

Since the PCPD only has two holding cells, I guess they'll have to double-up. I hope the Jerome sibs beat the shit out of those freaks.

• Love 3
I assume Carly will be the first to realize he's Jason.  Because, of course.  And if she's not, she'll still try to retroactively take that title.  "I always knew in my heart he was Jason, but I didn't think anyone would believe me!"

They're BFFs. That's a bond that can't be broken. /italic bold sarcasm font

• Love 3

I'm kind of surprised Dante arrested Ava. The PCPD isn't usually that on the ball.

Except, um, weren't they in Canada? I don't think PCPD jurisdiction extends that far. If the facts I've gleaned from living near Canada and watching Law and Order are correct, the RCMP would have to arrest the wrongdoers and then extradite them to the US. So, technically the ineptitude string for the PCPD is still unbroken.

• Love 3

I officially hate Jakeson. I can't deal with this shit anymore. I noticed he looked more tan today. He was giving me serious SBu vibes. Shudder.

Morgan holding a baby! MORGAN HOLDING A BABY!!

Dante was killing it today. Love you, boo!

I skipped the FrancoTodd/KikiStarr scenes. Because just no.

Liz is so awful sometimes. And her hair looked like shit today.

Carlos! Johnny! Such fun! However, I am so annoyed by the apparent "Sonny gives Johnny his business to save Ric because he's a splendid guy,' bullshit that's coming.

As soon as I saw Julian was shirtless, I started fast forwarding. So over the Julian/Alexis bullshit.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 4

For all the talk that Liz is wrong to trust Jake and how Sam the Wonderful PI is onto him, Sam doesn't realize he's Jason. ;)

We're supposed to believe that Jason's magical plastic surgery was so good that no one can recognize him, so why should Sam know who he is? She's barely interacted with him, unlike stalker nurse who stalked him while he was in the hospital and then moved him into her home with her kids.

• Love 2
I can't even think of anyone among that family circle who could possibly provide the nurture to trump that nature.  They'd have to adopt the kid out to....shit, I can't even figure out who.  Maybe Grandpa Jax can take the kid?  (Since I still consider Jax more Morgan's father than the Moobster.)

Oh adoption was the only option I had in mind, heh. Really she just needs a fresh cut, clean start with sane, at least legally, people to raise her.

Seriously, Morgan was duped into thinking that a baby can explode into clouds of flour...if anyone could do with some brainwashing and reconditioning it's this poor little girl. She can be made to think she came from normal human beings.

She still might be Sonny's kid though so...maybe they can do a swap if Maxie gets her daughter back. Spinelli and Ellie can trade Georgie to Maxie and then take this little girl to raise since they seemed to be doing a pretty decent job.

Or they can give the baby to Mac and Felicia and call it a day.

I am surprised that they allowed Dante to act like a competent police officer today.

He's in "Canada" so his IQ points went up by 50. 

Because she's been told ten times now that he's dead, super dead in fact because even Robin said so after trying to bring him back to life, according to Patrick anyway.

Liz is telling Sam that she's wrong about Jake because she says so basically.

Liz has absolutely no proof Jake is a "good guy" beyond how she feels about him, and that just isn't real proof. Those are feelings and Liz is telling Sam that her personal feelings should come before what Sam believes she heard and she should just "trust" Liz's instincts here that Jake would never, ever do anything so terrible.

Since the PCPD only has two holding cells, I guess they'll have to double-up. I hope the Jerome sibs beat the shit out of those freaks.

Oh that's a fight I'd bring popcorn to. 

• Love 4

I suppose Molly will actually post her article so that Johnny can read it to Sonny while his goons kick the crap out of Sonny's Jingle Bells......or Molly just has a sad and visits Uncle Sonny.

Cause you know, conscious. And stuffs. Or Sonny will use Ric to get out and AJ gets no justice and Johnny never gets released. Johnny was never as villainous as Sonny imo.

• Love 1
I think it would be ineptitude on the Canadians' part in this case technically then I guess, for letting the PCPD officer do the arresting

I can handwave the shortcut of showing Dante doing the honors. It's a miracle Ava was arrested by anyone.

We're supposed to believe that Jason's magical plastic surgery was so good that no one can recognize him, so why should Sam know who he is?

Well, their child, who has no memory of Jason, has a better radar than Sam. Danny might have called Patrick "Daddy," but he also ran to Jakeson every time he saw him.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 4
Well, their child, who has no memory of Jason, has a better radar than Sam. Danny might have called Patrick "Daddy," but he also ran to Jakeson every time he saw him.

Sam did admit she hadn't taught him "stranger danger" so well just yet.

It's a wonder why Liz didn't use that today as evidence of how wrong Sam is about Jake. "Your son loves him! How could he be a bad guy??", etc.

Also after watching Jakson maneuver Carrrrrrlos over that table, did they go full Wolverine on this guy and give him titanium bones or something?

I mean he basically carted Sam around like a rag-doll who couldn't do so much as lift a single finger to fight back or get away,  and now with a supposedly trained hit-man he basically had him pinned down like a limp noodle.

[sarcasm up up and away] Super Jason to the rescue! *cue hero music* [/sarcasm up up and away]

• Love 6