Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

Has she ever done such a thing?  I'm certain she doesn't know how.

Well she was doing a good bit of crazy eye movements but her mouth wasn't firing off so I'll just...I'll take what I can get with her.

I don't think they have b/c the same shit happened to Alexis more than once.RME

Maura eyes look nearly glued shut by black tar, it's crazy.

I think it did. He asked what was wrong and was looking at Michael

And then went back to work and left the kid looking as if he's half dead, that was my point.

Of course he couldn't show concern beyond a point because the show needs an emotionally unstable Michael roaming about with a gun in his possession, but it just adds to all the contrived bits, imo.

Edited by CPP83

Carly was just ridiculous with her "How could you use Michael to go after me?!?!" rant.  Bitch, have you not been paying attention all these years?  Franco ALWAYS goes through someone else to get his target. 

Go ahead and ask Sam, Michael, Lulu, Josslyn, and hey, even yourself in a mirror.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 2

I don't agree Franco was perfectly content to keep the secret about Sonny. He's been looking for a way and opportunity to do it, and the fact that Carly is the big old nasty piece of trash that she is, she gave him a gift wrapped opportunity. 

She deserves everything she's getting, and I won't be happy unless she's charged along with Sonny. Of course, Franco should be charged, too, in fairness. But considering he's the one that gave them up, I'm okay if he's not.

I guess I've just had fifteen plus years of this show licking the collective butt cheeks of Sonny, Carly, etc and can't find any sympathy in me for them right now.

I don't think Franco enjoyed hurting Michael, but I do think he just didn't care. Being with Carly will do that to you-make you take everyone else down when it all crashes and burns.

He wanted to hurt Carly, and I don't blame him-and he did it the best way he knew how. Michael was collateral damage-but Michael also deserved to know the truth, and I do think a part of the reason Franco did it the way he did, is because he believes that, too. Franco knew it was the only way Michael would ever learn the truth, and he knew it was the only way Michael would believe it.

And, he wanted to hurt Sonny.

I hope Sonny and Carly both get arrested TBH. I know it won't stick, but I mainly want it because of AJ.

I mean, dang.  It's far too late for him to sit back and enjoy it, but it's what S&C deserve. They deserve to lose Michael for as long or longer than AJ did-THAT to me is their just punishment. But that won't happen, so I'll settle with giggling at seeing Carly behind bars for a hot minute.

• Love 6
Carly was just ridiculous with her "How could you use Michael to go after me?!?!" rant.  Bitch, have you not been paying attention all these years?  Franco ALWAYS goes through someone else to get his target.

What better way to get to Carly? Going after her directly won't wound her as deeply as going after her kids, especially Michael.

• Love 1
Re that wedding gown, who wears a princess style bright white wedding gown for her eleventyth wedding?

Carly knows her milkshake no longer brings the boys to the yard, it's curdled, so she knows any wedding she manages to wrangle out of another man for some reason she'd better take advantage of because she can't be assured another chance at "truw wuv".

• Love 1

Franco lives for causing pain. Michael included. They can tell me otherwise, I will never believe it.

Michelle Stafford has surpassed Howarth in unwatchability for me, but not by much. He is terrible.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 6

Apparently some of what we missed...(I'm sticking this behind a spoiler tag just in case):

Nina and Magda take off with the baby.  Ava manages to crawl to the door only to find Sonny on the other side.  Michael smashes up a bunch of pictures of him and Sonny with the gun and then leaves his house.  Scotty tells Dante about the taped confession.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 4

It was like that scene from Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves. "Why a spoon, cousin?" "Because it's blunt, you idiot! It will hurt more!"

As if Carly doesn't know how to go after people where they'll hurt the most. Seriously, Ron writes her so badly, so stupidly, and I can't stand the creature. It's like her well-earned comeuppance doesn't have the satisfying feeling it should simply because she's written so poorly it takes a lot of the pleasure out of it.

• Love 3

Much like Ron!

Can't you imagine Ron cracking up over "straight from the whore-ses mouth"?

"ahaha it's hilarious! What, you're not laughing? Oh, must mean cause you don't get it. See, it's cause it's a phrase, and "whore ALMOST sounds like horse . . . get it now? Hilarious? Right?  . . . whatever, you don't have a sense of humor anyway . . . OH MY GOD SEAN KANAN JUST SAID HE THOUGHT THE RELISH STORY WAS BAD"

• Love 3

Regardless, Franco is not the good guy for exposing the truth.  He simply wanted to hurt Carly and Michael - and Sonny.  That was his goal because his poor feewings got hurt.  He was perfectly content to keep the lie as long as HE wasn't being lied to.  I don't care what he did to Carly and Sonny, but considering he got Michael raped and pretty much just got him raped emotionally all over again, he's a parasite.

FWIW, I never said Franco was a good guy. I think he's a psychopathic monster who should have a building fall on top of him, and for the building to be on fire when it falls on top of him.

With that said, I think that all of Carly and Sonny's bleating about how they were "protecting Michael" by keeping the truth about AJ's murder from him is so much horseshit that Secretariat would have been amazed at the size of the pile. They weren't protecting him, they were protecting themselves. Like always. I think they pay an amazing amount of lip service to caring about their kids, and Michael is the only one who hasn't seen the real them up until now. Dante got shot in the chest. Kristina was blown up with a car bomb. Morgan craves his father's attention so much that he's willing to sacrifice what might be his child to get that scumbag's approval. They can wail and gnash their teeth and wear sackcloth because of how bad they feel that they hurt their precious golden boy, but if they really gave half a shit about him they wouldn't have been such useless turds in the first place. Franco didn't make them into useless turds, they were like that when they came out of the box.

What Franco did was open Michael's eyes wide and Carly fell into the the trap by continuing to lie when the proof was staring in Michael's face. The only way to truely turn Michael on his parents was for him to see the bald truth as only Franco could deliver. Having to disown his parents is what hurt Michael and they did that to themselves Franco didn't do it.

Word.

• Love 10

Scotty, you pick up that phone and call Dante right this second

He did.  Dante showed up at the Star and Scotty showed him the flashdrive and said he had evidence that Sonny killed AJ.  

• Love 2

Franco lives for causing pain. Michael included. They can tell me otherwise, I will never believe it.

Michelle Stafford has surpassed Howarth in unwatchability for me, but not by much. He is terrible.

I wear to god, only Ron would actively attempt to paint a SERIAL KILLER as a sympathetic and "wronged" man who never would harm a fly unless he was so horribly "betrayed".

Honestly one of the first cues of a serial killer is that they're narcissistic, they don't think or care or give a damn about others, about the pain they cause others, they don't possess empathy, it's all about their life alone which means everything and anything and their victims are merely pawns in their sick, twisted games.

Even though I completely agree that Roger is just...I haven't found a reason to enjoy any of his acting since before he ended up on ATWT, but really Franco is being written in character except the head writer is trying to make people feel sorry for him by writing him in character as a SERIAL KILLER...I...it... *sighs* I need alcohol.

As if Carly doesn't know how to go after people where they'll hurt the most. Seriously, Ron writes her so badly, so stupidly, and I can't stand the creature. It's like her well-earned comeuppance doesn't have the satisfying feeling it should simply because she's written so poorly it takes a lot of the pleasure out of it.

That pretty much sums up how I feel about the whole show right now. The way Ron is writing these characters and what he seems to imply that we're supposed to feel about them or for them just takes me right out of GH.

I don't see Tracy or Monica or Sam or Robin or Anna or Scott or Mac or Duke or even Sonny or Carly or Franco, I see Ron's "visions" of them and those "visions" are so god awful, it's as if there's just this long line of expletives are all that can be used to deserve their true horror.

Edited by CPP83
  • Love 2

If anyone know what aired during the news conference, please share.  I need to know if Ava dropped an even bigger bombshell and if Heather decided to pull the trigger.

I can't believe Sonny thinks Ava shot Max.  Because women who are 8 1/2 months pregnant are so stealthy on their feet.  And of course she would take out a guard and not the one she needs to take out?  Spray tan has gone to the brain.

Bobby was beyond ridiculous.  I get a mother trying to defend and protect her child, really I do, but her child aided and abetted the man who took the life of the son of her very dear friend.  How quickly Bobby dismisses that friendship.  And her relationship with Scott.  I hope he is not swayed, but if Bobbie thinks for one instant Franco hasn't made another hard drive with the information on it, she's as crazy is she claims he is.  If Scotty does nothing with the information,Franco would give it to the attorney general in a heart beat--or the news media.  It's easy to blame Franco for all of this but Franco spoke the truth--Carly and Sonny did this to Michael.  Were it not for their actions, there would be no murder, no cover up, no reveal.

I'm not going to debate whether or not Franco was targeting Michael or not because it doesn't matter.  Michael was going to be hurt, regardless.  He would be hurt if he found out from Franco, Ava, Kiki, Morgan or the girl scout selling cookies.

I'm really thinking the reveal (babywise) is that Kiki is Nina's.  It was nice to see Nina soften a bit today  Her mother has not her best, or any for that matter, interests at heart.

Still waiting for the look on Sonny's face when he realizes the jig is up.

Edited by CookieBud
  • Love 4

Agreed. The first thing he did when he woke from his tumor surgery was to threaten Ava Jerome's life. It was never the tumor. He never changed. Now he's just free to be the same old Franco he was before the surgery instead of pretending that the tumor made him do it. 

• Love 3

Its kinda ironic for once scotty didn't do anything underhanded to try to get someone lol but yet hes being pressured into giving up the flashdrive so that carly can get off WTF.

The Nina/Ava/Madeline conversations was good.Interesting that Madeline hired Ava to seduce silias.

The entire show was pre-empted for us 300 viewers. Thanks a lot Obama. I've waited almost 20 years for Sonny & Carly's downfall. Your little speech could have waited until 400.

And now him going past 400 is surely pissing off affiliates all across the eastern time zone.

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 2

I don't think the goal ever was for viewers to "feel sorry" for Franco. I think the goal was to show what an idot Carly was to underestimate him. Franco has been shown to be more than up to ploting, planning and enjoying sweet revenge. He isn't acting like some weak victim but rather being cold calucating and proactive. It is more like "you messed with the wrong person" than him being a victim. Now he certainly sees himself as a victim, but that is what all the evil people in PC do. They all act like they HAVE to do bad things b/c <insert name of choice> caused them too. I don't think the veiwers are meant to feel like anyone but Michael is the true victim.

• Love 1
Still waiting for the look on Sonny's face when he realizes the jig is up.

Maurice hasn't done very much with his facial muscles in quite some time, I fear the outcome... and he'll hardly be able to choke out a word or two as he sputters/stutters and blanks lines while Chad rants at the high speed of one of the Chipmunks I'd imagine

• Love 4

I don't think the veiwers are meant to feel like anyone but Michael is the true victim.

I don't think Ron wants viewers to see Franco so much as a victim, but as a truth-telling hero we should be "You go, Franco!"-ing.

Bobby was beyond ridiculous.  I get a mother trying to defend and protect her child, really I do, but her child aided and abetted the man who took the life of the son of her very dear friend.

Of course she defended Carly.  No matter what the heinous act there is always someone there to defend Carly and Sonny.

There really is no point to any of this but to fill up sweeps because it will eventually just blow over. 

I have had to resort to other means to watch today's show since Obama preempted it all and it's not up on Hulu for hours. I may only watch part of it now. There are, however, two things I immediately regret:

1. I have a terrible feeling Nina is about to be outed as Kiki's mom
  2. How did I KNOW that the minute Max's useless ass got shot again, there would be Diane and her Cosby Sweater and jazz hands wailing all over the hospital?! Shut up, Diane!
  • Love 1

If anyone know what aired during the news conference, please share.

Not sure how long your news conference was, but this was the end of the show:

Kiki tells Morgan that Michael knows.  

Franco comes across HEather and Carly on the docks.  Heather asks if she can kill Carly.  

Dante warns MIchael  not to go off and warn Sonny that the police are suspicious of him.  Michael's all 'yeah no problem',   When Dante leaves, Michael breaks a photo of him and Sonny then takes Max's gun and heads out.

Scotty calls Dante to the Star.  Scotty tells him that he's got proof that Sonny shot AJ.  

Nina and baby leave.  Ava drags hersllf to the door but Sonny's on the other side. 

**edited because leaving out one word changes the entire context of the sentence!!

Edited by Perkie
  • Love 1

Yes, I was very irritated with being asked to care about Diane and Max's never mentioned relationship.

Not sure how long your news conference was, but this was the end of the show:

Kiki tells Morgan that Michael knows.  

Franco comes across HEather and Carly on the docks.  Heather asks if she can kill Carly.  

Dante warns MIchael to go off and warn Sonny that the police are suspicious of him.  Michael's all 'yeah no problem',   When Dante leaves, Michael breaks a photo of him and Sonny then takes Max's gun and heads out.

Scotty calls Dante to the Star.  Scotty tells him that he's got proof that Sonny shot AJ.  

Nina and baby leave.  Ava drags hersllf to the door but Sonny's on the other side. 

Quick correction - Dante didn't say to warn Sonny, he told Michael not to say anything to Sonny so he wouldn't be tipped off that the cops are suspicious.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 1

Are Nina and Madeline both just completely stupid? The only way they could've hoped to walk out of there clean is if Ava is dead. Even then, someone would find them and their thrown-together plan out - too many people know Nina is batshit and has it in for her. Ava is alive and they left her there to tell the tale. Unless this is a setup to quickly throw Nina in a rubber room, get her "back on her meds" and begin forcing her down our throats as Gentle Hipster But Still Wacky Nina opposite Franco, I dunno where this is going.

• Love 2
There really is no point to any of this but to fill up sweeps because it will eventually just blow over.

So far what I've seen of Ron's Sweeps ideas they fizzle out before they ever reach any sort of real conclusion, I'm not sure if he gets bored or distracted or what.

Michael is on the "hunt" for Sonny, but since he isn't going to die I don't care.

Silas and Nathan are on the "hunt" for The Nina, and soon many others will be too once they find out she's stolen the baby, but since she won't die, or at least I've not been led to believe such good news is possible, I don't care.

People are on the "hunt" for notLuke, I can't put into words how much I don't care.

And yet no one is hunting Kikaka, this bloody awful show.

I dunno where this is going

"To hell I hope!". Completely random "Ten Commandments" quote there, heh, but really nothing makes sense with anything dealing with Ava and the Nina. Though I had feared the secret Ava was going to tattle to the Nina did have to do with Kiki so there was that slight, tiny glimmer on the day.

Edited by CPP83

Franco comes across Heather and Carly on the docks.  Heather asks if she can kill Carly. 

Am I the only one wondering if Franco's "master plan" is to kill Heather and frame Carly for it?

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 1

Am I the only one wondering if Franco's "master plan" is to kill Heather and frame Carly for it?

That would be deliciously evil.  But then they would turn it around about poor Carly and forget what she's really done.

Ron is never going to kill any psycho or villain on this show off for good until the week this show goes off the air. He'd use Heather, Obrecht, Franco, Nina, Helena, Stavros, Faison and Donna Mills all at once, non-stop if he could.

Prove me wrong, Ron Carlivati, I dare you.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 6

Ugh, now that ya'll have mentioned CD'so mouth that'she all I see. I think he did a great job with his seething anger.

I did get to see it but I'm glad Scott is going to utilize the footage. Sonny won't go to jail but at least he will be charged for AJ'S murder. I would love it if Michael went Q & bribed a judge/jury to send Sonny to jail when Sonny thinks he's going to go free.

MW was good even with the raccoon eyes.

KA's opened mouth panting was distracting.

Morgan is so dumb. Now he wants Sonny not to kill Ava. Morgan, you poor dumb baby. Was that an anvil between Morgan & Sonny today with all the you had my back talk?

I love that Sonny has no clue is world is falling down around him. I can't wait for everything to blow up in his face.

So Felecia is still for Mayor off screen. I got a chuckle of seeing her & Mayor Lomax's political posters.

• Love 2
So Julian now wants to store his marrow and face the wrath of Sonny because he loves his family.

At least it'd keep everyone from bringing it up once a week and for that alone I'm for it.

I really don't know what the plans are for Julian, he's never around his kids, he keeps getting kicked in the teeth by Alexis, he's notLuke's lackey, he has a bullet riddled condo and a park bench to call home, it's just ridiculous.

To think I had hopes that he would have taken Sonny down a peg, just one, when he first arrived but of course...silly me thinking Ron would be a step up from Guza.

And yet no one is hunting Kikaka, this bloody awful show.

No one needs to hunt her; she's either showing up in places that she doesn't really belong or showing up somewhere else to mooch. 

No one needs to hunt her; she's either showing up in places that she doesn't really belong or showing up somewhere else to mooch.

Oh no I didn't mean someone hunting "for" her, I mean someone hunting her as in to kill, like you would any wildlife which can then be mounted on a wall. Which I could totally see Heather doing by the way.

• Love 2

Oh no I didn't mean someone hunting "for" her, I mean someone hunting her as in to kill, like you would any wildlife which can then be mounted on a wall. Which I could totally see Heather doing by the way.

I think she's hollow inside. Bullets go right through her. (It's the only explanation I can come up with for her continued existence.)

I love how Sonny can't fathom who might have shot Max. He gets an idea—it had to be Ava!—and his pea brain won't let it go.

Thank GOD we don't have to suffer through weepy Sam yet again. I'm so tired of watching KeMo cry.

Oh, Heather. You are one of the few people in Port Charles who can and will shoot people. Why did you let Lauren leave unscathed?

There was a shot of MSt and DM together that made them look like they could be mother and daughter physically. GH has always been good at that, even if the actors themselves don't work.

The episode I watched was 33 minutes; is that the running time of the show these days? I thought it was closer to 37 minutes.

• Love 1

Silas and Nathan are on the "hunt" for The Nina, and soon many others will be too once they find out she's stolen the baby, but since she won't die, or at least I've not been led to believe such good news is possible, I don't care

I think you might be under the mistaken impression anyone cares about the baby outside of Morgan. I really think Sonny would be glad that girlchild is gone and as orange as she was she had GOT to be his child. Ava is like the gum on the bottom of everyone's shoe. Her baby is really not important to anyone. I actually think more people care about Nina than the Orange Child.

I think she's hollow inside. Bullets go right through her. (It's the only explanation I can come up with for her continued existence.)

Well Ron did craft her so it all makes sense.

I admit I got a bit of a chuckle that somehow Michael made it all the way back from the Haunted Star to Sonny's while Kikaka was huffing and puffing barely managing the stairs down to the dock.

Which I think means either Michael's rage conjured some sort of magical travel portal or he just got in the car and took off without giving her a single thought.

I think you might be under the mistaken impression anyone cares about the baby outside of Morgan. I really think Sonny would be glad that girlchild is gone and as orange as she was she had GOT to be his child. Ava is like the gum on the bottom of everyone's shoe. Her baby is really not important to anyone. I actually think more people care about Nina than the Orange Child.

I'm pretty sure Kikaka will care, not that she matters either but I am sure it will be played that she'll want her mother and baby sibling reunited. And the cops, if they're going to bother to do their job, will want to get the baby back too due to the circumstances surrounding the forced birth/baby snatching.

Oh and Carly might, I'll give it a slight might, care if the kid proves to be her first grandchild.

And as far as Silas and Nathan go I can see them showing concern for both the baby and the Nina. The baby is a complete innocent, the only one in fact, and regardless of who her parents are now that she's here I do think it'd be hard pressed to find many who'd be "ho hum" over getting a newborn back from a crazed psycho.

Edited by CPP83