Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

so I've been on vacation for two weeks. I caught up on the show but haven't had time to poke my head in here (more's the pity since I likely could have saved myself from hours of viewing). Anyway here are some thoughts:

I like that people are starting to piece together that Luke is not such a good guy after all (not that he ever was), but don't get all the "The man I know would NEVER!" stuff. I mean, this is PC. It isn't out of the realm of possibilities for someone to impersonate another. If the man you know would never...then maybe this guy isn't the man you know! Obviously we won't get any real answers until sometime in December at the earliest because TG is out until November. But at least the story is starting to move a little bit.

Sonny can DIAF or FOAD, I don't really care. Just as long as he takes Shawn with him. And Carly too. And at this point, Morgan as well, since I wanted to scream when he was all 'we can't tell Mikey that our dad killed AJ and our mom knew about it. It would KILL him! He'd never, ever in a million years forgive them. He'll hate them forever and ever and EVER. He can't know the truth!' Seriously? Why is it so wrong for him to hate his parents for killing his bio dad? And FU Kiki if you continue to keep this from Michael.

Won't even waste my breath on Franco.

Love Billy Miller, but really not looking forward to Jason returning. I am getting a good laugh (and my eyes hurt from rolling so much) over all these hospital scenes. Liz wringing her hands over "John Doe," Piph proclaiming that he's had so much reconstructive surgery that even his family wouldn't recognize him. Patrick not recognizing his own surgical work on the CT scan. Danny running into the room and taking daddy's hand because he just KNOWS who's lying in that hospital bed. Please!

Julian is still the best thing to happen to this show in forever. I love WdV and his portrayal of Julian. He doesn't get upset or afraid when Sonny threatens him (then again, who would?) but instead just tells him to FOAD lol!

Michael once again kills someone only this time he's perfectly calm about it. Then he proceeds to blindly follow Sonny's orders about covering it up. Because that worked out so well for him last time right? At this point,, Michael deserves that bullet. He shrugs off the dangers of being Sonny's child, defends Sonny against all critics...Maybe he should just join the business. he's already proven to be a better shot than Shawn.

WtF was that Maxie/Morgan scene yesterday? Why in the world would she go to MORGAN for love advice?

I'm sure there's more but my brain is on overload.

• Love 3
Carly and Sonny accepted that Michael wanted to get to know AJ. They didn't like it at all, of course, and they didn't always keep their stupid comments to themselves, but it's not as if they forbade Michael to have any contact with AJ.

If they had any real standing to do so, they would have forbade it.  He's an adult, they had no real choice in the matter, which is why Sonny was dying to put a bullet in AJ, because it was the only way to get his way. 

• Love 2

Sonny's bullet into the Innocent AJ may as well be called a bullet of love because it was for the alleged love of Micheal and his so-called love for Connie. I'm almost positive that's how Sonny and his cult will spin it. Even though Sonny doesn't even love himself. People are trophies he places on pedestals until they screw up, then he dismantles them and tosses them away. He knows he's nothing, which is why, instead of bettering himself, he's into destroying those whom he's envious of.

He did it to Morgan. He'd easily turn on him in a moment because he's his son. He shot Dante with no regret for the same reason. Micheal and Jason are trophies he won from the Quartermaines.

• Love 3

And no Ron, I did not appreciate the camera focusing on bandaged Jason after the conversation about Julian being a match for Danny.

I didn't appreciate how stupid Ron must think I am for that to be something Julian should worry about. Why the ever-loving fuckitty-fuck would Jason, Danny's father also be a bone-marrow match for the child, just like Julian, the child's maternal grandfather is? I'm not an expert on these matters, but it does not seem to be a likely possibility. 

• Love 3

At least it wasn't Britt/Morgan, heh. I think the more KTh and BC tweet about that the more Ron gets annoyed. For once his pettiness works in my favor.

I've mentioned this before, but the one thing that would make a Britt/Morgan pairing worth it for me is the possibility of a bizarre family dinner, so Sonny & Carly can shit their pants upon seeing Faison and Olbrecht interact together.

Oh well. 

• Love 3

Wow, Sam looked like the world's worst mother today.  I know it's all a sloppy plot point, but really?  Lets just let your 2-3 yr old wander into an ICU room and grab a random bloodied patient's hand.  And if that's not ENOUGH.....let him stay there for 10 minutes while you attempt to sweet talk him into letting go OF A COMATOSE PATIENT.   No...Just no.  You grab your kid and get out of there.  If he throws a tantrum?  Fine.  Haul his ass into the waiting room or outside.  It would be different if you were in the middle of a grocery store or something....fine, placate him to avoid a scene.  We've all done it.  But this is a hospital.  Your kid does not need to see a bloodied and bandaged car accident victim.   And then when he is bribed away, instead of hauling his ass out of there, you let him sit on a stool IN THE ROOM and talk about the patient with an off duty nurse for 30 mimutes.  No HIPPA laws broken there either, regardless of if the guy is id'ed or not.

And don't get me started on the dialogue.  Terrible.  Clunky.   A monkey could have written better exposition.  "Oh my, I am PERPLEXED as to why my son wouldn't let go of his hand....Gee golly.  What a strange thing."  Awful.  I have no idea how Becky and Kelly got through that drivel with straight faces.

• Love 5
If they had any real standing to do so, they would have forbade it.  He's an adult, they had no real choice in the matter, which is why Sonny was dying to put a bullet in AJ, because it was the only way to get his way.

They could have been a lot more obnoxious in their disapproval. They weren't gracious. They weren't mature. But they stepped back and let Michael try to forge a relationship with AJ. That's the only point I'm making.

If we all paypal money into Ron, can we hire Shawn to protect Maxie?

Can we paypal money into the show to buy a hooker for Nathan, so he can get his head on straight?

I have crossed the line from disliking Kiki to hating her. The lack of skill of the actress and terrible writing are just offensive.

• Love 5

What was the point of 

the Lante scenes

and the Sabrina scenes

I'm mean I'm all for a dose of bliss once in a while but the Lante scene was really, really pointless.

Oh my gosh, Kiki, Morgan doesn't have a gun to your head. Just go and tell Michael if you want, you hypocritical heifer. I can't take her crocodile tears.

This Jason return is a real snooze so far. boo.

• Love 4

First Elizabeth spending non-work time in JohnDoe!NuJason's hospital room out of concern because "there's just something about him" and he's all alone ..and now Danny running into the room for no reason and refusing to let go of NuJason's hand/being bratty toward his Mommy is just ... such absurd writing I don't even have the words.  NuDanny has a precious little smile and a cute voice. Good casting for NuDanny, btw. This kid and the late Jake certainly could pass for brothers.  

I know some will hate that the more experienced mother/Jason's first 'baby mama' Elizabeth helped Sam, but I liked Liz with Sam and Danny until the horrible dialogue about people being there who love this John Doe - instead of strangers. It's not cute/ironic/clever Ron - it's just lame. Side question: Were those candy canes on Liz's sleeves? 

Can Kiki, Sonny, and Carly all just go DIAF right now please.

I'm vaguely amused that Sam refused to tell Silas they think "Luke" put Rafe up to the hit-and-run, but then Patrick pretty easily gives up the information to Sabrina. "Bye - good seein' you." - Yeah, I totally believe Patrick was joyful about marrying her last fall. 

Please Nathan, stop telling Maxie how awesome she is. She's really not.

Dante, you are so very whipped. Lulu, ugh. We know you're thrilled that Dante says he'll prove Luke's innocence.  I'm reminded of when JLB's Lulu begged Lucky to go get Luke because she needed her daddy, so what if Lucky was in an emotional place of pain and betrayal. Dante should not even be working a case involving his FIL - yes, I know, this is GH I'm talking about.

Edited by Bringonthedrama
  • Love 1
And then when he is bribed away, instead of hauling his ass out of there, you let him sit on a stool IN THE ROOM and talk about the patient with an off duty nurse for 30 minutes.  No HIPAA laws broken there either, regardless of if the guy is id'ed or not.

Someone really needs to tweet the following link to Ron:

http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/privacy/

We all now know it. We live it. It's about time GH grew up and recognized it. it's been the law for too many years now to act like it's an annoying plot blocker that can be ignored.

Edited by Francie
  • Love 1

Wow, Sam looked like the world's worst mother today.  I know it's all a sloppy plot point, but really?  Lets just let your 2-3 yr old wander into an ICU room and grab a random bloodied patient's hand.  And if that's not ENOUGH.....let him stay there for 10 minutes while you attempt to sweet talk him into letting go OF A COMATOSE PATIENT.   No...Just no.  You grab your kid and get out of there.  If he throws a tantrum?  Fine.  Haul his ass into the waiting room or outside.  It would be different if you were in the middle of a grocery store or something....fine, placate him to avoid a scene.  We've all done it.  But this is a hospital.  Your kid does not need to see a bloodied and bandaged car accident victim.   And then when he is bribed away, instead of hauling his ass out of there, you let him sit on a stool IN THE ROOM and talk about the patient with an off duty nurse for 30 mimutes.  No HIPPA laws broken there either, regardless of if the guy is id'ed or not.

And don't get me started on the dialogue.  Terrible.  Clunky.   A monkey could have written better exposition.  "Oh my, I am PERPLEXED as to why my son wouldn't let go of his hand....Gee golly.  What a strange thing."  Awful.  I have no idea how Becky and Kelly got through that drivel with straight faces.

It was a Scott sickles day. When you see his name you can tell we're going to get a character saying something really perplexing about not knowing something they should know (like Morgan saying technically Luke is his great uncle) or wacky hijinx.

• Love 1

How very convinent that Jason was wearing that "nose bandage of invisibility" or else someone might have recognized him!

Seriously? Ffs seriously? The man's face is intact, it isn't even that badly bruised or bandaged up for that matter but yet two women, one of which is his, supposed, widow and the other one of his "forever loves" or whatever she may be called, and yet they didn't think he looked familiar? His eyes, his body, his head shape, his hair, nothing? Just...he's Joe Doe what do you know?

It just...does Ron really think this is "clever" of him to drag it out like this? Because all I see is a bunch of stupid being paired with stupid mixed with WTF and bullshit by the ton.

Oh and Sam stop letting your kid crawl all over sick strangers in the ICU, I'm fairly certain that's breaking a whole slew of protocols and rules and things. Kid germs and all that. I know it's hard to keep up with your toddler son when you're wearing ten inch heels but still, slap on some flats and be a Mommy.

You're right Lulu, Julian is a lying liar who lies, and your dad was a raping rapist who raped, go foam at the mouth some more about your goddamn baby rabies and scare Ben awake from a perfectly happy dream by cackling like an evil witch right beside his crib.

Dante finally did something with his hair but sadly he's still married to Lulu so I couldn't appreciate much because I was so wanting him to take Ben and flee for the hills. I really am beginning to think I could like him maybe...if only Lulu would get buried beneath an iceberg of some sort. Stick him with Britt or something, I swear Ben liked her better anyway.

Carly and Sonny are the worst, they have zero shame, just none at all. The less I say about them the better my blood pressure levels are.

Michael's too gullible for words, I'd feel sorry for him if I cared which I do not at all. I keep playing that line from Chicago in my head, "He had it coming".

Morgan and Kiki, haven't you two numskulls yet learned that the bigger and badder the lie the less likely you are to keep it under wraps? Oh and the more likely the oen you're keeping said secret from will be likely to lose their shit about it and hate you? Maybe they've inhaled too many paint fumes.

Patrick and Sabrina...yep, still as devoid of any interest and likability as always in their scenes together, some things just never change.

• Love 4

Isn't it convenient for Sonny and Carly that shipping Michael off to the island could be an easy way to keep him from finding out that Sonny killed AJ?  I am hoping that that awful Kiki will spill the beans while they are there.

• Love 1

I don't know how many more days/weeks/months I can take the whole "I JUST FEEL A RANDOM CONNECTION TO THIS GUY" nonsense from Liz, Sam, Danny, whoever. Give me a break. My problem with Ron is he likes teases; he likes everything that leads UP to the major reveal. He has never realized that the story actually starts when Jason knows he's Jason. THAT'S INTERESTING. That's when good writing shines.

Sabrina is such an idiot and I'm not understanding the direction for her character, unless it's to exit stage left. Why isn't she telling Patty about Ava? Am I supposed to believe she is a KILLER and doesn't want anyone to know? I've never been fond of the character, but it's absolutely ridiculous.

And, oh, how convenient for Patty to argue with Sabrina about Luke, but he let the Victor thing go faster than he took Sam's top off. OH OK THAT MAKES SO MUCH SENSE.

I'm so sick of Patty acting like some freaking father figure to Danny. Don't forget to tell the little one you wanted his father to DIE. Or are we supposed to forget about that tidbit?

And is Patrick SERIOUS telling Sam his divorce is almost final in the previews? Just...wow. He is so SLEAZY. It's disgusting.

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 2

Are we supposed to feel sorry for Maxie's "plight" as to whether or not she should date Nathan?  If she's having to actually ask other people if she should date him then I don't think this is the man for her.  I'm further perplexed by what Dante asks Nathan in tomorrow's episode.

• Love 5

I think Ava knew what she was doing by telling Dumb and Dumber that Sonny killed AJ. All Micheal has to do is say two words on the Isle of Plot Point and she'll slobber the truth, which blows because I want Julian to hook the recording up to a boom box at the Metro Court or his Park House that everyone so rudely tramples through and play that shit. And I want Monica to be there to slap the dog shit out of Carly and Sonny, then Micheal can punch them, and Ghost Alan can kick them in the face.

I did laugh at the Jason Hospital Party today. Liz, you're drawn to him because your pheromones are all a tizzy. It's that Magical Jason Peen come back to life. It's already stirring up the wimmens. Hell, even Sonny was stammering more than usual today. Watch out uteruses. You're all getting fertilized. Jason's back!

• Love 4

Guys, I debated on sharing this info or not, but I feel comfortable enough with all of you to share.  I would say none of you will judge me, but you really should. 

Even though I abandoned the JaSam ship a long time ago and keep telling myself what a douche nozzle Jason is/was....I still felt a "tiny" twinge when his heart monitor responded to Sam talking to him and holding his hand.

I know, I am hanging my head in shame.  It doesn't erase all the terrible dialogue and exposition today, and it's one of the oldest tricks in the book, but I felt like I had to admit it to you guys and get it off my chest.

• Love 5

Are we supposed to feel sorry for Maxie's "plight" as to whether or not she should date Nathan?  If she's having to actually ask other people if she should date him then I don't think this is the man for her.  I'm further perplexed by what Dante asks Nathan in tomorrow's episode.

I think it's strange because she's acting like a date is marriage. It's freaking dinner and hanging out. To get to know the person. Why is this so serious?

• Love 5

It's pathetic how Ron can't write a romance without a triangle. We're finally free of Levi and Ron is already floundering about what to do with them. Countdown to Dr O kidnapping Maxie.

• Love 7

Maxie is dumb. Nathan should just invite Anna to dinner.

I admit, I liked that Sam got Jason's heart racing and not Liz. But had it been Robin, well you know, Robin and Jason forever. He ripped a tube out of his throat for Robin. Sam just got a beep beep.

• Love 6

It's pathetic how Ron can't write a romance without a triangle. We're finally free of Levi and Ron is already floundering about what to do with them. Countdown to Dr O kidnapping Maxie.

Which is INSANE. This is the time to start BUILDING the relationship. Let them go on a date. Do something fun. It's like he's never written a soap relationship before. The hell?

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 3

Which is INSANE. This is the time to start BUILDING the relationship. Let them go on a date. Do something fun. It's like he's never written a soap relationship before. The hell?

Because RC SUCKS. Even Guza knew how to build a romance before he smashed it into ruins.

And unless this Jason gets out of the mob? FUCK NO to any J&R. Patrick? She can be free. Don't care. But NOT to play a fucking mob moll and excuse "the good killer". If he IS still in the mob and Robin returns? Go 4 for 4 and give her a new guy altogether!

• Love 2

Guys, I debated on sharing this info or not, but I feel comfortable enough with all of you to share.  I would say none of you will judge me, but you really should. 

Even though I abandoned the JaSam ship a long time ago and keep telling myself what a douche nozzle Jason is/was....I still felt a "tiny" twinge when his heart monitor responded to Sam talking to him and holding his hand.

I know, I am hanging my head in shame.  It doesn't erase all the terrible dialogue and exposition today, and it's one of the oldest tricks in the book, but I felt like I had to admit it to you guys and get it off my chest.

Nah, no shame or judgement. If GH gives us anything to enjoy I say we have to grab it while we can, heh.

• Love 6

You know what's crazy, my boyfriend watched today. Really watched. I asked why do you hate GH, but loved OLTL? He said he loved that McBain, the good guy was kind of an asshole and working with Todd, bad guy, but sincere. He hates most of the characters. His favorite characters so far are Morgan, Micheal, Sam, Nathan, and Maxie. He was going off today's episode, but did keep asking for Robin. He hates Patrick, since the moment he came on, he said how much of a dick he was. He also said Sonny is the worst actor he's ever seen. He's literally only watched when I watched on soap net at night, dvr, or randomly when he's home sick. He couldn't believe that the same writer for OLTL wrote this show.

• Love 3

And unless this Jason gets out of the mob? FUCK NO to any J&R. Patrick? She can be free. Don't care. But NOT to play a fucking mob moll and excuse "the good killer". If he IS still in the mob and Robin returns? Go 4 for 4 and give her a new guy altogether!

Can I just get ONE beautiful scene with KMc and BM, though!?!?

I haven't been a JaSam fan in a very long ass time, but I thought that was a sweet moment, as well. And I loved when Danny was saying, "Bye! Feel better!"

I laughed when Jason's alarms went off when Liz mentioned Patrick. I LIKE NUJASON ALREADY GUYS.

• Love 2

I'm so sick of Patty acting like some freaking father figure to Danny. Don't forget to tell the little one you wanted his father to DIE. Or are we supposed to forget about that tidbit?

TPTB did the same thing with Silas, though.  Patrick was supportive of Sam from the time she brought Danny into the hospital to be "checked out," so I believe he cares about the kid. Are we also supposed to forget the tidbits where Jason hinted Sam should consider abortion because they thought the baby was Franco's, was cold and distant toward Sam during her pregnancy (she moved OUT!), thought of Danny-in-womb as "Sam's baby," and finally decided he loved the boy like 5 minutes before getting shot "to death" on the pier by Faison? 

It's understandable at that time that Patrick didn't care about Jason's life at the expense of Emma's mom's/ his wife's - a thug's life v. a healer's life. Hmmmm. Jason was always going to be a hit man/thug. If Danny was raised with a real sense of values, he'd want nothing to do with Jason Morgan (as played by Steve Burton) or Sonny.  

• Love 6

Can't you see him now saying, "Dates are boring. You really want to see two people sit around on a couch watching a movie together?" He doesn't "get" that. 

The only reason he kinda did it with Patrick and Sam, with the horrible clunky fortune cookie writing, is that, in his mind, viewers are supposed to be screaming "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Robin!!! Jason!!!!! You belong with them!!!!" at the television set. And thus, it becomes "interesting." At least to him.

It's like he's never written a soap relationship before. The hell?

All joking aside, has he? I can't think of a successful pairing that he's created. And, no he gets no credit for repairing couples who were put together long before he came to town.

Maybe the accidental Spinelli and Ellie. But that's about it.

• Love 3

I almost had a fucking stroke today when Michael allowed Sonny and Carly to bully him into hiding.

You are the CEO of ELQ and a grown ass man! Jesus Christ! Stop being such a pussy!( I yelled at the t.v. and gave myself a sore throat. I'm embarrassed because I know this is a t.v. show and nothing is real, but come on!) How will you expect anyone to ever take you seriously in the business world?!?!?!?!

I hope that fucking plane crashes and burst into flames and falls into a live volcano,  so we don't have to endure another moment of this Sooper Speshul St. Michael bullshit! Holy fuck! It's just embarrassing for Michael. 

I was right in an earlier post when I suspected Michael is special needs and no one wants to tell him. 

I need some Advil. And a drink. A double. 

• Love 9

TPTB did the same thing with Silas, though.  Patrick was supportive of Sam from the time she brought Danny into the hospital to be "checked out," so I believe he cares about the kid. Are we also supposed to forget the tidbits where Jason hinted Sam should consider abortion because they thought the baby was Franco's, was cold and distant toward Sam during her pregnancy (she moved OUT!), thought of Danny-in-womb as "Sam's baby," and finally decided he loved the boy like 5 minutes before getting shot "to death" on the pier by Faison? 

It's understandable at that time that Patrick didn't care about Jason's life at the expense of Emma's mom's/ his wife's - a thug's life v. a healer's life. Hmmmm. Jason was always going to be a hit man/thug. If Danny was raised with a real sense of values, he'd want nothing to do with Jason Morgan (as played by Steve Burton) or Sonny.  

No, no one should forget about anything Jason did. I've disliked Jason for more than a decade at this point. I'm only excited right now because I adore Billy Miller.

I'm not saying Patrick doesn't care about Sam's child. But I'm sorry, for someone who was yelling at Robin for "choosing" Jason's LIFE over him and Emma (and basically said he didn't give a shit if Danny didn't have Jason in his life), I find his behavior now to be quite hypocritical. He's fine bonding with Danny. He's fine chatting up a storm with Sam about Jason. I mean, has he even had a scene with Emma after Robin said she's never coming back home ever? No, he's flying to Amsterdam with Sam and touting his divorce so he can move on with her.

I straight up rolled my eyes when he told Sabrina, "I'M PUTTING EVERYTHING ABOUT THE CLINIC BEHIND ME FOR GOOD." I have no patience for Patrick's nonsense. I can't wait till Robin is free from his ass. Finalize the divorce, Ronny.

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 5

I think it's strange because she's acting like a date is marriage. It's freaking dinner and hanging out. To get to know the person. Why is this so serious?

I actually don't think it's that outrageous that, given the emotional trauma caused by the rebound relationship she jumped into to avoid her previous emotional trauma, Maxie wouldn't want to date anyone right now.  I mean, yes, Levi was a douche, but she was in love and set to marry the guy not too long ago.

I also think Nathan's pressing a little bit because he really, really does not want to deal with all the familial fallout that's been heaped on him this year and just wants to be a guy who's into a girl, end of.

I'm telling you Michael is the PC version of Rainman.

After today, I think Michael is the PC version of Jessica Buchanan, constantly being wrapped in cotton by those around him while Morgan (playing the role of Natalie) keeps a major secret from him for his own good instead of just letting the chips fall where they may.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 5

I actually don't think it's that outrageous that, given the emotional trauma caused by the rebound relationship she jumped into to avoid her previous emotional trauma, Maxie wouldn't want to date anyone right now.  I mean, yes, Levi was a douche, but she was in love and set to marry the guy not too long ago.

I also think Nathan's pressing a little bit because he really, really does not want to deal with all the familial fallout that's been heaped on him this year and just wants to be a guy who's into a girl, end of.

And I get that. But I also think they can hang out without putting labels on it. Maxie can be there for Nathan when he's going through his family stuff. Nathan can be there for Maxie when she's having a freakout over....whatever she's freaking out about that day. Dating doesn't have to automatically mean boyfriend/girlfriend or any type of serious attachments. It's having a bond with some sexual awesomeness on the side. Heh.

And this is a soap, so I need some lovin'.

• Love 5

I almost had a fucking stroke today when Michael allowed Sonny and Carly to bully him into hiding.

You are the CEO of ELQ and a grown ass man! Jesus Christ! Stop being such a pussy!

He is truly the son they raised him to be, he is so dependent on them and their approval it's sickening really. His behavior today is a main reason why I believe no matter how furious he will get when the truth about AJ does come out he will not cut them out of his life, at least not for good because Carly's the only mum he has, sadly, and Sonny is now his one and only dad, whatever the hell that's even worth, he won't want to just get rid of and be done with them.

• Love 5

But it's a little hard to keep it casual since Nathan practically (and maybe he actually did come out and say it, I can't remember) told Maxie he loves her.  That doesn't make for a no-pressure night of drinks and dancing.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 2

I'm choosing to roll with the Micheal island crap because I believe once he learns of the Reveal, he'll go ham on every man, woman, and electronic device. Ffs dude is wound so tight to quote Ferris Bueller "If you stuck a piece of coal up his ass, in 2 weeks, you'd have a diamond." Dude is about to lose it. And I don't mean beat up a rapist, make deals with Jason lose it. I mean "Hi my name is now Alan Quartermaine III" lose it.

And this whole Jason story would be better if they'd either A.) Done SamTrick originally or B.) Kept Silas/Sam together. I'd rather Patrick be mad at Jason yet again putting Robin's life in danger than be The Other Man and Robin's just cast aside. Have Jason be a Q with nightmares and Patrick a reluctant doctor, but angry. That's better. I do like this kid playing Danny. He looks like Billy Miller a bit. And Billy Miller looks like CD and SK. So it works for me.

• Love 2

After today, I think Michael is the PC version of Jessica Buchanan, constantly being wrapped in cotton by those around him while Morgan (playing the role of Natalie) keeps a major secret from him for his own good instead of just letting the chips fall where they may.

THIS times 1000. I had no use for Jessica from the very second they recast, and the writing for her just continued to get worse until the day the show ended. And here Ron is doing the same thing to Michael. "Oh he's much too fragile to find out the truth! It would destroy him! He's only okay with killing a man because he trusts our parents!" STFU Morgan.

• Love 6

I just think the whole thing makes Maxie look totally stupid. I mean she can jump head long into a relationship with a sleazy stranger, but Nathan whom she's known for months, is a police detective, saved her freakin' life, was right about EVERYTHING and let's not forget is HOTT AS HELL she can't even TRUST her judgement? WTH? How about trust the judgement of Lulu, Dante and Mac. I mean if the people closest to you love the guy, it is worth a date. ugh

How come we can endure the cheesiest cheese that ever cheesed that was Felix and Lucas hanging out and can't get a Naxie cutsie date?

Okay fine if I can't get that then can I at least get my det Special Kitty handcuffing Julian in his underwear? I think if that happend I might die of heart failure....two hott guys and handcuffs..MEOW!

Edited by Cattitude
  • Love 6

I knew @cattitude, you'd be pissed at that. Lol. My boyfriend now likes them too.

The last couple he liked this much on a soap, according to him, was Todd and Blair and Jessica and Brody. He hated Ford. Today, he liked Lauren for a minute till he asked why is she familiar. I said she was Starr. He said oh, that singing bitch. No. He hated Starr.

• Love 1

And this whole Jason story would be better if they'd either A.) Done SamTrick originally or B.) Kept Silas/Sam together. I'd rather Patrick be mad at Jason yet again putting Robin's life in danger than be The Other Man and Robin's just cast aside. Have Jason be a Q with nightmares and Patrick a reluctant doctor, but angry. That's better.

Yep. I've said it and I'll say it again...there's nothing real at stake in a Sam/Jason/Patrick triangle. Sam/Patrick's 2.3 second relationship o' smiles is not enough for me to care.

But it's a little hard to keep it casual since Nathan practically (and maybe he actually did come out and say it, I can't remember) told Maxie he loves her.  That doesn't make for a no-pressure night of drinks and dancing.

But that's where I think Ron went wrong. The feelings between them shouldn't be SOULMATES FOREVER yet. It's too soon for that. I can't stand when they talk about when they first met or have montages. That's where Naxie lose me.

• Love 1

People tend to go on dates on soaps only when there's a Special Musical Act performing (i.e. everyone and their dog freaking out about the All-American Rejects sweeping into Llanview on OLTL and that being the backdrop for (sigh) Kyle and Fish's first official date).

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 3

The latest re-Ron.  I was expecting something coming around.  Can't believe I didn't see it sooner.

• Love 2

I wonder if Ron has ever been on a date or had a relationship before.......

Ron thinks watching the Golden Girls is foreplay. So. He obviously has weird relationships.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 2

Is Danny and Liz being drawn to Billy Abbott supposed to be heartwarming? It's not. It's lame. 

I still can't get over how Michael is running ELQ. 

For once Maxie is actually trying to do the responsible thing and stay single for awhile. Stop trying to persuade her not to, Nathan.

Edited by LeftPhalange
  • Love 3