Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

There was so much animation in every one of Britt's scenes.  And then when flash over to the trio of suck and all the air gets sucked out of the room.  I don't hate KeMo but man, compare her and KT today .  

27 minutes ago, Linny said:

"Come on. Rocco? I mean, that is the stupidest name! What's wrong with Ben?"

Then in a subdued little voice, Finn says: "I like the name Ben" and she goes "right?"

• Love 14
3 minutes ago, Perkie said:

There was so much animation in every one of Britt's scenes.  And then when flash over to the trio of suck and all the air gets sucked out of the room.  I don't hate KeMo but man, compare her and KT today .  

She's terrible.  The sad thing is she kind of projects the image at least recently that she wants to do "really well" and "tries her best" yet she's a freaking mess and has sucked something extra since Sam was delegated to sniffing mobster ass again, and has nothing to say about her character looking like crap on screen.

28 minutes ago, Bawoman said:

Well yesterday I said I hated Sonny less than the 2 brown nosers and today proved me right. At least Sonny has SOME self awareness....sometimes.

Sam was just horrendous, though I'm starting to wonder if her being such a bitch to Margeux has something to do with her running around with Drew (aka the man she SHOULD be with). You made your choice, sit on it and spin.

Britt and Lulu were divine. 

I feel bad for Drew that he is associated with trash via Scout at this point.

Edited by Hater
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Is it a coincidence that Sasha and Willow look so much alike?

I know!  When I first saw her in the car, I thought it was Sasha.

I have the feeling that even if she fails to strike any flame with CD, she'll still end up with Michael because he's a Corinthos.

Edited by statsgirl
  • Love 3

It wasn't much but at least Sonny mumbled something about getting where Margaux is coming from today. Sam and Jason leaping off the couch to try and guide him away from such an obvious thought was gross but expected. Sonny's still trash though. I hate the idea of Sonny and Margaux and I'm pretty sure that's where we end up, but I'm also so exceedingly sick of the unholy trio and Sam that it's sort of a wash. A Sonny/Margaux romance would at least throw a wrench into this tired ass bullshit. 

I saw zero chemistry with Chase and the teach and I'm gonna go out on a limb and say they'll be less than that with CD. Pretty obvious they're at least toying with a Michael/Willow/Chase triangle. A lot of people being chem tested right now. And they all suck. 

Britt was ah-mah-zing. The show needs characters like that. We have Carly but she's not lively or exciting she's just a loud, obnoxious asshole. Everyone else is a whispering, mumbling moper. KT really brought it and it looked like she had a lot of fun. 

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, CharethCutestory said:

It wasn't much but at least Sonny mumbled something about getting where Margaux is coming from today. Sam and Jason leaping off the couch to try and guide him away from such an obvious thought was gross but expected. Sonny's still trash though. I hate the idea of Sonny and Margaux and I'm pretty sure that's where we end up, but I'm also so exceedingly sick of the unholy trio and Sam that it's sort of a wash. A Sonny/Margaux romance would at least throw a wrench into this tired ass bullshit. 

I saw zero chemistry with Chase and the teach and I'm gonna go out on a limb and say they'll be less than that with CD. Pretty obvious they're at least toying with a Michael/Willow/Chase triangle. A lot of people being chem tested right now. And they all suck. 

Britt was ah-mah-zing. The show needs characters like that. We have Carly but she's not lively or exciting she's just a loud, obnoxious asshole. Everyone else is a whispering, mumbling moper. KT really brought it and it looked like she had a lot of fun. 

The thing with Carly is were supposed to see her as this heroine who can do no matter what scrappy thing and be treated as if she's right.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Harmony233 said:

The thing with Carly is were supposed to see her as this heroine who can do no matter what scrappy thing and be treated as if she's right.

Exactly. Sonny, Carly, Jason, Sam, and now Michael, these are supposed to be our "heroes" but they're repulsive. They do horrible shit with no accountability. Beyond that they're praised for it by other characters that are always dumbed down and bussed over to keep them at the forefront. This is what FV and his team think is normal and likable and that makes me question what kind of people they are. They think they're writing root worthy antiheroes but they're really just a bunch of garbage people getting all the screen time. 

Edited by CharethCutestory
  • Love 10

I thought Chase was being a giant ass to Willow.  She was a woman alone in a parking garage and some guy knocks on her car door and tells her to get out of her car.  She was 100% right in not automatically complying with his demand.  He was in plain clothes and flashed a badge, which for all she knew, could have been purchased on the internet.  Chase should have understood and not given her that kind of attitude.  He did tell her to check him out with the PCPD but was a bit nasty.  

I have been told by several police officers that if I were pulled over in an isolated area, by an officer in plain clothes or had any doubts about the officer that I should not get out of my car.  The officers told me that a real policeman will totally understand if you 1) asked them to have an additional office called to the scene 2) ask them to follow you to a more populated location or nearby fire station or police station 3) or show you their picture id and badge and wait for you to confirm his identity with the local police dispatch.  There are predators out there who buy police uniforms, guns, badges etc. in order to assault women.    I used to work third shift and was pulled over (for a busted tail light) on an isolated road.  I kept my doors locked and cracked the window.  I passed the officer my ID and apologized for not opening my window.  I was really scared that I would get in trouble but he smiled back at me and said "I'm glad you didn't.  I tell my wife and mother to do the same thing.".

• Love 8
5 hours ago, Perkie said:
6 hours ago, Linny said:

"Come on. Rocco? I mean, that is the stupidest name! What's wrong with Ben?"

Then in a subdued little voice, Finn says: "I like the name Ben" and she goes "right?"

I know! I loved that. 

The tongue-bath Laura had to give Carly for being so brave and strong at Ferncliffe was gag-inducing.

6 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

Best part was mocking Emma. That kid is so annoying. 

It's super petty. Emma was, what, 4 when Britt was trying to get Patrick? Gross.

5 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

Is it a coincidence that Sasha and Willow look so much alike?

Yet another tiny brunette. Just what the show needs.

28 minutes ago, movingtargetgal said:

I thought Chase was being a giant ass to Willow.

It was terrible writing. Was this supposed to be a meet-cute? Epic fail, as usual.

I liked that Lulu poured the pitcher of margaritas over Britt's head instead of slapping her.

"Your mother tied to a bed for months then tried to burn me to death." "Imagine being raised by her." Hee. I wish we could watch Britt and Peter compare notes about their parents.

FFS, the reasons don't matter why Sonny killed Margaux's father. He's still dead because Sonny put a bullet in him. 

• Love 5

So glad to see Britt, she can actually act! (I want Patrick back too, Britt!) I hope TPTB don't ruin her. What am I saying, of course they will fucking ruin her. 

If I have waited all this time and Ryan only ends up killing Mary Pat, I am going to be soooo pissed! Maybe at some point it will become about Felicia again and not all about Carly and her preposterous, out of the blue concern for the guy next door at Ferncliff. 

• Love 3
33 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

It's super petty. Emma was, what, 4 when Britt was trying to get Patrick? Gross.

She was 4 and annoying. She also started mimicking whatever Sabrina did and it was obnoxious. I’m actually surprised Britt didn’t mention that.

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 2

So is Willow real Riley's mom, and she's "bereaved" after giving him up for adoption?  I can't see how a single, employed woman in her 20's could raise a child on her own.   It's unthinkable.  I'm clutching my pearls. 

Willow can look forward to becoming the next Michael Bore-inthos?  Lucky girl.  Maybe someone will drop a crane on her, too.  The girl is suitably bland enough for Michael, though.

6 hours ago, ulkis said:

Um, Luke was never particularly noted for his skills in mechanics, right? 

He was never known for his parenting skills.  Luke didn't have the time to teach Lulu to start a car, let alone fix one.  He was so busy moaning about being stifled by having a family.  The only good thing about his kids was sometimes one would get in serious peril, like a train crash, and he could sit at their bedside and sing, while "for your consideration" scrolled across the bottom of the screen. 

Oh Ryan, did you talk your victims to death?

Edited by ciarra
  • Love 6

The entire Corinthii Clan (including Jason and Sam) seems to think that no one can question anything they've done because "don't they know what we've been through?"  God, the nerve of these assholes.  The smug with all of them was off the charts today and I'm LOL'ing at what delicate snowflakes they are that Margeux simply talking to Kristina or Michael translates to her "gunning for them." 

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Cheyanne11 said:

The entire Corinthii Clan (including Jason and Sam) seems to think that no one can question anything they've done because "don't they know what we've been through?"  God, the nerve of these assholes.  The smug with all of them was off the charts today and I'm LOL'ing at what delicate snowflakes they are that Margeux simply talking to Kristina or Michael translates to her "gunning for them." 

Margaux (to Mike): Hello sir, may I ask you a few..
Sonny: OMG YOU CRAZY BITCH STOP BADGERING OUR FAMILY AND LEAVE US ALONE!!!!!!

Margaux (to Kristina) So whats good to eat h...?
Sonny: PLEASE STOP TORTURING MY FAMILY, YOU CRAZED STALKER!!!!!LEAVE US BE!!!

Margaux (to Michael) "Hi, Im the DA, I have some questions about your father and the dead bod.."
Michael: HOW DARE YOU DO YOUR JOB AND TRY TO FIND JUSTICE LIKE I DID 3 YEARS AGO. WHY, WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO US???!!! HAVEN'T YOU HURT IS ENOUGH WITH YOUR POLITE QUESTIONING. WE WILL TAKE YOU DOWN!!! 

I have such a burning desire for Margaux to eventually sacrifice her murdering mother to prison as long as Sonny got to tag along.

Also, not sure how reading those letters destroys her motive. I mean, other than not wanting to throw her mom in jail, it would just make her resentment towards Sonny bigger than it already is. 

I look forward to a one on one scene with those 2 without any brown nosing interlopers. Cards (well, letters) on the table.

Looks like The General Hospital for kids is back on tomorrow. I was enjoying watching tbe grown ups. Oh well.

Edited by Bawoman
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

An adult wanting revenge on a child is gross, no matter how obnoxious the child.

She doesn't actually want revenge on Emma, she was just trying to get Anna's goat.

A few more observations about the Britt stuff:

- Dr. Michael Easton assily shaking his head no when Anna said there was no way Britt was getting her medical license back.  Aren't you, sir, the dude who was practicing medicine high as hell on drugs for who knows how long?  Maybe take it down a few notches.  And why are you even in that room, YOU ARE NOT JOHN MCBAIN!

- Lulu whining about not being notified about Britt's release.  Why the hell would she be notified?  Britt didn't go to jail for the Ben/Rocco stuff, it was because of her stupid scheme with Spencer.  And she actually went to jail, unlike Lulu's father-in-law and her boss.

- Britt was a little too nice to LWB/FS for my liking.  She should have said something about his 'cool scheme" getting Nathan killed. 

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 6
17 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:
17 hours ago, statsgirl said:

I guess they're chem testing the teacher with Chase and Michael now.

So random.  This show's approach to the twentysomething set is baffling.

On top of which, it took me a bit (granted, not paying that much attention) to figure out that it wasn't Nina's daughter he was talking to. 

(And let me give you some extra love for your Britt post. Right there with ya'!)

• Love 2

So there were 'extenuating circumstances' surrounding Sonny KILLING Michael's father? Which Margaux would know if she just did some research? Between that and Carly snarling at Mary Pat that she warned her there would be consequences for treating her like a criminally insane person, I'm done. I mean, I'm still watching but just barely. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Sake614 said:

So there were 'extenuating circumstances' surrounding Sonny KILLING Michael's father? Which Margaux would know if she just did some research? Between that and Carly snarling at Mary Pat that she warned her there would be consequences for treating her like a criminally insane person, I'm done. I mean, I'm still watching but just barely. 

Maybe Carly shouldn't be making threatening statements like that in front of witnesses, much less someone that is running for mayor.

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

Maybe Carly shouldn't be making threatening statements like that in front of witnesses, much less someone that is running for mayor.

Laura is blinded by Carly's bravery at returning to Ferncliffe. Laura won't do anything to Carly. Ugh.

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Laura is blinded by Carly's bravery at returning to Ferncliffe. Laura won't do anything to Carly. Ugh

yeah that was the other thing...Laura of all people, commending Carly for her bravery and saying she was so PROUD of how she handled Mary Pat? Really? Who the hell is this woman pretending to be Laura Spencer?

• Love 6
22 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

Laura praised Carly for her bravery and restrain or whatever garbage it was that she was busy vomiting. Laura should sit in a corner and not run for office at all.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Sake614 said:

yeah that was the other thing...Laura of all people, commending Carly for her bravery and saying she was so PROUD of how she handled Mary Pat? Really? Who the hell is this woman pretending to be Laura Spencer?

That was so gross.  Carly's entitlement must be airborne, because Laura was displaying it in living color in those Ferncliffe scenes.  Demanding to see all the patients?  Woman, you're a private citizen, not Attorney General.  Sit the fuck down.

• Love 7
21 minutes ago, Sake614 said:

That was gross. I realize Kevin can't tell Laura about his patients (even if he wasn't locked up) but surely Laura can get the story from someone other than Carly and not just take her word for it that she was unjustly and horribly treated. Has Laura never met Carly before?

• Love 1
12 hours ago, Bawoman said:

Also, not sure how reading those letters destroys her motive. I mean, other than not wanting to throw her mom in jail, it would just make her resentment towards Sonny bigger than it already is. 

How do the Scooby gang think that she, as the D.A.,  will be able to read the letters without realizing someone in the Sonnyverse STOLE them from her mother's house? 

Edited by rur
comma error
  • Love 8
16 minutes ago, rur said:

How do the Scooby gang think that she, as the D.A.,  will be able to read the letters without realizing someone in the Sonnyverse STOLE them from her mother's house? 

Now I'm imagining the looks of confusion as Margeux tries to explain chain of evidence to those dolts.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:
2 hours ago, Sake614 said:

That was so gross.  Carly's entitlement must be airborne, because Laura was displaying it in living color in those Ferncliffe scenes.  Demanding to see all the patients?  Woman, you're a private citizen, not Attorney General.  Sit the fuck down.

Sonny and the Corinthi ruin everything and everybody.

• Love 6

Jason:  "I've never cut up a pumpkin before"  Me: is the show trying to see me that the sainted Jason never made a jack-o-lantern for Michael  All those years he kept AJ from being able to be with Michael because he said he was the better caretaker.

6 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

Awwwwwww! Danny’s dressed as a hit man!

But that's okay with Jason because he made his choices and he's good with them, and Danny and Jake can follow in his footsteps,. BTW Sam, if your son wants to dress up as his father at Hallowe'en, there is something seriously wrong with that relationship.  It's not just cute.

Did Drew get to trick or treat with Scout? Who is Scout with when Sam was all over Jason so that the boys could have a nice time because he was being clueless?

"Felicia is organizing a fund raiser for me tonight."  Who schedules a fund-raiser for that night? How are people doing to know about it and plan to attend?

Looks like Ryan is preparing to have Ava blamed for his killing spree to come.  Nice set up, but I'd really rather he put the blame on Carly.

Where did Nina get the dressing gown? Did she leave some clothes at Wyndermere?  Or does Valentin keep clothes there for her in case she stays over?

Maxie, keep away from Peter!  He brought a wedding cake over for your birthday.

2 hours ago, LexieLily said:

That was gross. I realize Kevin can't tell Laura about his patients (even if he wasn't locked up) but surely Laura can get the story from someone other than Carly and not just take her word for it that she was unjustly and horribly treated. Has Laura never met Carly before?

Did the show even remember that Laura was in a mental hospital herself for years?  Why can't her mental health initiative be about that?

Speaking of history, is Sam ever going to tell Jason that Julian saved Danny's life?

• Love 2
1 minute ago, statsgirl said:

"Felicia is organizing a fund raiser for me tonight."  Who schedules a fund-raiser for that night? How are people doing to know about it and plan to attend?

Also, since when have Laura and Felicia being this close of friends?  Recall how Felicia slept with your man, Laura.  And maybe show some loyalty to your actual BFF Lucy, Felicia!

• Love 1
1 minute ago, statsgirl said:

Speaking of history, is Sam ever going to tell Jason that Julian saved Danny's life?

I doubt it, unless there is going to be a Very Special Scene where Jason is moderately guilty because he was going to kill Julian on Sonny's command.

2 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Also, since when have Laura and Felicia being this close of friends?  Recall how Felicia slept with your man, Laura.  And maybe show some loyalty to your actual BFF Lucy, Felicia!

I would buy that Laura/Felicia are civil or even friendly to each other in passing because their husbands are BFF's, and so are (or were) their daughters.

• Love 1

That's what I'm saying.  Civil, friendly to each other, sure.  But Felicia throwing a fundraiser for Laura...whaaa?  And maybe it would make sense if Felicia was really gung-ho against EVUL QUARTERMAINE Ned, but that doesn't seem to be her motivation. 

I get the show and Genie Francis herself want to mix the character around more, and it makes sense to connect her with Felicia given the Ryan stuff, but they did it in a lazy way IMO.

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

BTW Sam, if your son wants to dress up as his father at Hallowe'en, there is something seriously wrong with that relationship.  It's not just cute.

It’s embarrassing that she had no issues with it, considering his father is a target. But I guess the show conveniently forgets about that and Jason is all good with knowing his enemies know exactly who is close to him.

15 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Did Drew get to trick or treat with Scout?

They don’t showcase Drew as an important character. So much so that Scout is Sam’s kid and Drew is what? An absentee father now?

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

It’s embarrassing that she had no issues with it, considering his father is a target. But I guess the show conveniently forgets about that and Jason is all good with knowing his enemies know exactly who is close to him.

Drew is a wimp, and apparently an absentee parent, because he quit the bidness so that his family would be safe. What a loser.

• Love 10
26 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

BTW Sam, if your son wants to dress up as his father at Hallowe'en, there is something seriously wrong with that relationship.  It's not just cute.

I'm going to get psychological, even though I'm sure the show didn't: I'm telling myself that he dressed up as his dad in hopes that dad would like it and spend some time with him. After all, he's seen how other dads actually spend time with their kids.

Edited by rur
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Drew is a wimp, and apparently an absentee parent, because he quit the bidness so that his family would be safe. What a loser.

See fifteen years down the road when Scout is a (to whatever extent she can be) well-enough-adjusted and safe teenager, and Danny/Jake have been caught in the cross-hairs of mob wars and violence thanks to Jason. Or Franco.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Everyone is a loser and deserves nothing outside of the Foursome from Hell.

• Love 4
32 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Maybe dressing like family members is a Port Charles theme this year.  I mean, you had Sasha dressed up like cousin Britt.  Oh wait...