Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

LOL at Lulu's expression when she saw Charlotte hugging Nina. Children can love more than one person at a time, you insane nut job. I wish Charlotte had run far away when Lulu asked if she remembered the Falconeris.

How gross that Lulu had to stop and think that Charlotte and Rocco are "our" children rather than "mine."

The Sonny/Nelle stuff is beyond boring. Sonny, if you're uncomfortable with lies upon lies, here's an idea: Tell Carly the truth! Shocking, I know.

Why is the show equating Morgan with angels?! Spare me.

I was surprised the show didn't have Sam clutch her stomach and double over in pain at the end of the episode.

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Monica having to wax on about the awesomeness of Franco - the SERIAL KILLER who got her grandson raped - was some fruitcake with a lump of coal at its center shit.

Noooooooo. 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, backhometome said:

How nice of Monica to tell JaSam to play nice for Liez and not Jake???? like what BS. They dont have to do anything for her sake. 

They might be thinking that it's better to placate Monica than risk losing Danny's primary caregiver, now that Molly seems to have escaped. Truthfully, Monica has always bore the brunt of some of the worst propping on the show. Lord knows she spent years dancing to Jason's tune, I think it's rather hilarious she's randomly doing it for Franco, not on behalf of JAKE, but rather Liz, a person to whom Monica owes nothing. This show.

• Love 3

LMAO at Sonny's expression when Carly gave the necklace to Nelle. It was the epitome of "fuck, am I screwed." And poor Jason clearly couldn't get out of there fast enough. Someone needs to tell Carly the truth, and soon. I honestly think she would be most upset with Nelle. She already knows Sonny thinks with his dick, she doesn't expect much from him.

I feel like Julian is trying to be a kinder, slightly more sane Franco. I could buy his apologies to Alexis if the lies were the only thing he had to apologize for. But he tried to kill her, and seemed fairly unremorseful about it at the time, so I'm not feeling this turnaround.

Thank God the cops got to Franco before he could go home with Liz. Just hearing them talk about having sex is gross, and I hope we never have to see it. Who else thinks Heather is behind Tom's death?

That snow was laughably fake looking. I wonder how long it took the actors to brush those huge pieces out of their hair.

• Love 5

It's a minor thing, but I really hate how a sweet girl like Emma is basically FAKING a friendship with another sweet girl, Charlotte, so she can snoop and spy because Anna is a fucking moron who doesn't know how to handle a 10 year old. I like Emma and I don't like the show implying that she's only pretending to be friendly with Charlotte, a girl who misses her mother, so she can help out stupid Anna. Can't they just be two little girls who get along? Can't Charlotte have ONE person in her life who's genuine with her?

• Love 4

So Carly can make even Christmas Eve into a wake for dear lamented perfect Morgan, compleat with photo of him as a little drummer boy. Everyone is sniffing; Kristina is sobbing. Grampus has figured out a way to ruin Christmas.

Does the Q mansion even have a Christmas tree? Or is Tracy too busy with Hatechel to care?

Oh, and as a final coup de grace to the Christmas spirit, "911--We have a murder to report!" Too bad it's the wrong rapist.

• Love 1

Charlotte was a brat today. It really made me wish that they had really gone out there and made her Helena's clone. Then no one would want her. Well, Nina still would.

Monica speaking about Christmas was sweet. I do wish she hadn't asked Sam and Jason to put aside their feelings for Liz's sake.

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, Vella said:

It's a minor thing, but I really hate how a sweet girl like Emma is basically FAKING a friendship with another sweet girl, Charlotte, so she can snoop and spy because Anna is a fucking moron who doesn't know how to handle a 10 year old. I like Emma and I don't like the show implying that she's only pretending to be friendly with Charlotte, a girl who misses her mother, so she can help out stupid Anna. Can't they just be two little girls who get along? Can't Charlotte have ONE person in her life who's genuine with her?

I think she just wants to help Anna with the Valentin thing. She seems very genuine when she talked about how she feels bad for Charlotte not having her mother around for Christmas. 

• Love 5

I think putting Tom in a dog cage is the first time Franco has directly attacked a male character instead of harming or threatening a significant other or child related to his actual target

Everything about this character is wretched

• Love 5
1 minute ago, HeatLifer said:

I think she just wants to help Anna with the Valentin thing. She seems very genuine when she talked about how she feels bad for Charlotte not having her mother around for Christmas. 

She seems much more energized and eager to help Anna. Initially she seemed to just like Charlotte. Now she's all "let me get myself invited so I can snoop and help you!"  Even before today's invite, she was almost gunning to get a chance to snoop.  Charlotte is a sweetheart to her, seemingly thrilled to have a friend and Emma responds by asking about if Valentin talks about Anna.  And then STEALS, showing off her prize to Anna like she's SO proud of herself. I'm glad Anna was horrified, but I really hate the show using Emma like this. She's 10 and yet she's coming across as a user and complete phony.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Vella said:

She seems much more energized and eager to help Anna. Initially she seemed to just like Charlotte. Now she's all "let me get myself invited so I can snoop and help you!"  Even before today's invite, she was almost gunning to get a chance to snoop.  Charlotte is a sweetheart to her, seemingly thrilled to have a friend and Emma responds by asking about if Valentin talks about Anna.  And then STEALS, showing off her prize to Anna like she's SO proud of herself. I'm glad Anna was horrified, but I really hate the show using Emma like this. She's 10 and yet she's coming across as a user and complete phony.

Considering the way they used to use Emma, as a plot point to kiss the asses of daddy's new shiny girlfriends, I'll take this any day. And I truly think Valentin is separate from Charlotte. Asking Charlotte questions doesn't mean she also doesn't genuinely like or feel bad for her.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, CookieBud said:

ETA:  And up until today I was iffy on Julian and Alexis.  That man has no concept, nor does he want to understand, just how devastating what he's done to Alexis truly is.  Does he really think that being there, constantly reminding her of what he's done, is going to get her off the booze?  I am off the fence and in the land of get a divorce.

They actually are divorced, heh. They signed the papers a while ago.

At least Julian isn't dating another woman on the side while he says he wants to get back together with her.

I think they're trying to play some sort of Nick and Nora thing with Julexis. 

• Love 2

Monica asking Jason and Sam to lay off for Liz's sake seemed more about her knowing that Liz was freaked out by Tom Baker missing his parole meeting, at least IMO.  Monica sympathizing with another rape survivor made sense to me.  Definitely a bum note, but other parts of the propping bothered me more.

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, ulkis said:

At least Julian isn't dating another woman on the side while he says he wants to get back together with her.

No, he's just single and tried to kill Alexis. Someone bad made him do it, I tell you! 

• Love 2
33 minutes ago, lovelynn said:

I do wish she hadn't asked Sam and Jason to put aside their feelings for Liz's sake.

I thought it was also so that there wouldn't be any arguments in front of the kids, it's the holidays, etc. That was a reasonable request, IMO.

32 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

I agree. I think Emma is doing both: helping Anna with the Valentin thing and being a friend to Charlotte. These aren't mutually exclusive.

22 minutes ago, ulkis said:

I think they're trying to play some sort of Nick and Nora thing with Julexis. 

It's GH's version of The Awful Truth, except there's no dog to fight over.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

No, he's just single and tried to kill Alexis. Someone bad made him do it, I tell you! 

I meant to write, "I guess" after that. Oops.

I wonder what the bad guy said. Kill Alexis or we'll kill Alexis?

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

Considering the way they used to use Emma, as a plot point to kiss the asses of daddy's new shiny girlfriends, I'll take this any day. And I truly think Valentin is separate from Charlotte. Asking Charlotte questions doesn't mean she also doesn't genuinely like or feel bad for her.

I didn't like the Sabrina/Sam propping, but she was much younger and at least then, she was a girl missing her mother, latching onto a 'mother' figure in her life, women that both her father and other family members all liked.  This is different. Emma is STEALING to please Anna. She probably genuinely does feel bad for Charlotte, but she also doesn't mind using Charlotte to get what she wants and Charlotte has been nothing but sweet and generous with Emma.  Why can't Emma just happen to overhear something that she innocently repeats to Anna? Why is she asking questions, why is she spying and stealing, acting like it's a big adventure? Why is the show acting like this is who Emma is? I hated Spencer acting like a snotty shit, and now the show is playing the same sort of game with Emma.

• Love 3

Whoever decided to write Lulu's BEAUTIFUL burn to Nina deserves a raise. I cheered Lulu for once. MS played Nina's reaction beautifully. Stunned, horrified, ashamed, mumbling out a Merry Christmas and then burning with anger by the time she reached Valentin's side and urged him to go full steam with the custody battle. Classic soap moment. GH needs to focus on THESE sorts of moments, not Carly's ridiculous seance and all the fake ass Morgan memories everyone suddenly has and treasures.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Vella said:

I hated Spencer acting like a snotty shit, and now the show is playing the same sort of game with Emma.

We'll just have to agree to disagree.

I have more of an issue with the fact that Anna and Emma are around anyone with the name Cassadine, considering what the family did to Robin for years.

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

I have more of an issue with the fact that Anna and Emma are around anyone with the name Cassadine, considering what the family did to Robin for years.

Helena and Victor. Not Alexis and certainly not Nikolas or Spencer or Stefan.  Nikolas and Robin were friends for years and Nikolas helped rescue Robin the first time she was kidnapped and never knew Helena was holding her captive again. Spencer, in one of his rare moments, managed to empathize with Emma on the whole 'dead mother' issue.  I wish Anna WOULD focus on being leery of anyone involved with hurting Robin.

1 minute ago, Vella said:

Helena and Victor. Not Alexis and certainly not Nikolas or Spencer or Stefan.  Nikolas and Robin were friends for years and Nikolas helped rescue Robin the first time she was kidnapped and never knew Helena was holding her captive again. Spencer, in one of his rare moments, managed to empathize with Emma on the whole 'dead mother' issue.  I wish Anna WOULD focus on being leery of anyone involved with hurting Robin.

I'd be leery of anyone with the name Cassadine. And I never bought that Nikolas had no clue that Robin was kidnapped a second time. He had too much information. But that's just me.

• Love 3

"Got you a special present in honor of Christmas Eve"? That . . . is kinda the whole point Michael. What a dumb line.

I think Michael talking about Morgan and then the camera cutting to Nelle sipping her drink was the first time I enjoyed her.

Dear Lord. Thank you, Valentin and Nelle, for sparing Dante from the Morgan prayer circle.

Monica at the hospital should have been the last scene.

Morgan collected sea shells, ginger bread houses, now he's a little drummer boy. You should have tried to make Morgan likable before he exploded!

• Love 17
Just now, ulkis said:

Morgan collected sea shells, ginger bread houses, now he's a little drummer boy. You should have tried to make Morgan likable before he exploded!

He also likes to screw his girlfriend's mother! But gingerbread houses!

• Love 10
Just now, HeatLifer said:

He also likes to screw his girlfriend's mother! But gingerbread houses!

That circle. Someone said they were going to sing and I thought it was gonna be cheese I could point and laugh at darn it. This just hurt me.

Oh, and the director couldn't tell LA to stop rubbing Chad's back? I was like, they're standing together very couple-y and then they cut to their backs and LA circling her hand way too much.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, ulkis said:

Oh, and the director couldn't tell LA to stop rubbing Chad's back? I was like, they're standing together very couple-y and then they cut to their backs and LA circling her hand way too much.

THIS.  They were both acting coupled up. The back rubbing was a bad shot. In that moment, I totally believed the actors were dating. No way do siblings do this.

• Love 3

Carly's hair is so distracting to me. I keep thinking it's an old wig of mine from the 1960's.

Franco is infuriating on a good day; on Christmas Eve, as he runs around the hospital attached to Liez' apron strings and bleating about a "sekret" he needs to confess, he's pathetic.

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

And I never bought that Nikolas had no clue that Robin was kidnapped a second time. He had too much information.

Well I am THRILLED someone on the staff managed to not torpedo a 20 year friendship for NOTHING.  They'd already done enough damage to Nikolas to prop Jason/Sam and there was certainly some suspicion that they'd take it the extra mile and ruin Robin/Nikolas, but by some MIRACLE, did not go there.  They did it again recently by not having Alexis be responsible for the Morgan bomb. They hinted, but thankfully did not go there.

• Love 1

Are these foolish writers really trying to push Julexis again?  Its disgusting. He held a knife to her throat, and instead of feeling bad about it, he is blackmailing her

As if I didn't find their sex scenes disgusting enough the first time around.  The next one will be repulsive 

Edited by aw86
  • Love 3

I had 157 rage blackouts during the Monica scenes. I don't know what disgust me more, her propping Freako or her asking Sam and Jason to not say anything bad about him for Liez's sake. Fuck everything.

Charlotte is getting too much screentime and too many people are talking about her.

So is Alexis just going to forget that Julian tried to slit her throat a few months ago? Ugh.

Why is Nelly with Carly's family instead of in Atlanta with her own family?

Anna cares more about trying to take down Valentin than she does about getting justice for her daughter who was tortured and held captive for years. She's gross and should feel ashamed that her granddaughter is stealing on her behalf.

• Love 9

Yesterday was loose ends wrap up day.  Johnny's guys must have finally told Alexis that Paul drugged her on the stand.  I thought Jordan was still shrugging about it a week or so ago and they were going to leave it at that. 

• Love 2
On 12/22/2016 at 3:36 PM, Perkie said:

Was it just me or were Valerie and Dillon sort of cute together?

Anyone else want to hold RoHo down and spray him with a water hose and a giant vat of  shampoo?

Alexis/Julian:  I just can't with these two.  What is the point?  They are not star crossed lovers, he tried to freakin' kill her, no matter how much they want to paint themselves out of that corner now, by blaming it on some big bad.  

Val is still on this show?

I was hoping that Tom would hose Franco down once he was in the cage.   Can we please get a haircut for Roger?  

I don't know what's up with Alexis/Julian.  I tune in and see "Blah blah you kill people.  You're a drunk.  Where's my pills? Blah blah.".  Still don't feel sorry for either because I have a memory-  Alexis put together the meat hook paper work and Julian helped Sonny escape prison.  Suffer, you fools.

• Love 4
20 hours ago, CookieBud said:

Then Valentin invites everyone to spend Christmas with Charlotte and not one person says thank you.  Lovely.  

I'm pretty sure Lulu thanked him before she went on her "But I will destroy you and take my daughter from you," rant. And honestly, though I love Valentin more than anyone else in those scenes, I'm not gonna be too upset that the people that he's irrevocably hurt don't thank him for his 'obviously has ulterior motives' invite.

20 hours ago, LexieLily said:

HATE that Monica, of all people, asked Jason/Sam to "let it go just for tonight" re: Franco. FOR ELIZABETH'S SAKE!

That was so, so gross. It was the 'for Elizabeth's sake' that really killed it. Fuck Liz!

19 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

The Sonny/Nelle stuff is beyond boring. Sonny, if you're uncomfortable with lies upon lies, here's an idea: Tell Carly the truth! Shocking, I know.

RIGHT! I literally screamed "Stop lying then!" at the tv screen after he said that.

19 hours ago, Linny said:

Thank God the cops got to Franco before he could go home with Liz. Just hearing them talk about having sex is gross, and I hope we never have to see it. 

I am legit terrified for their first love scene. I mean I will be fast forwarding it but I'm fairly sure it will still scar me for life.

19 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

I agree. It feels to me like she genuinely likes and sympathizes with Charlotte but is also excited to help Anna. Honestly I normally hate Emma but lately she's been one of my fave parts of the eps lol.

18 hours ago, ulkis said:

Seriously. That was crazy.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

I'm not gonna be too upset that the people that he's irrevocably hurt don't thank him for his 'obviously has ulterior motives' invite.

Everyone there obviously had ulterior motives, but that doesn't mean you can't uphold social conventions. Heh. 

I love it when parties go haywire and people still manage to say they had a good time. There's something amusing about that to me.

18 hours ago, LeftPhalange said:

I had 157 rage blackouts during the Monica scenes. I don't know what disgust me more, her propping Freako or her asking Sam and Jason to not say anything bad about him for Liez's sake. Fuck everything.

Both. BOTH were disgusting. I loved the way Billy played Jason's reaction, though. "Are you fucking kidding me?" to "Don't make me disown this family again."

Franco/Liz and Julian/Alexis should get their own spinoff so I can never see any of them again. Even FF'ing them is too much.

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 6

Yesterday was a stocking-full of crap.  In no particular order:

- The continued canonization of Morgan.  They should've melded all the stories together and made it "remember when Morgan used to make gingerbread houses and then deliver them to the homeless dressed as the little drummer boy, whereupon he serenaded them because if there was one thing Morgan loved more than gingerbread and drummer boys, it was singing!" 

- Sam's "oh, my Mom wants to study up on legal briefs, so let's go to Sonny's instead" comment.  Anything and everything to put her and Jason in the Corinthii orbit.  And it will never not be creepy to see Carly and her so buddy/buddy.  Also, shut up Sonny, Jason, Kristina just on general principle.

- Alexis' throwaway line to finally acknowledge Paul drugging her before she testified at Julian's trial.  I guess that wasn't total suckage, but the writers sure made it seem like it was going to be a big plot point when it happened, only to forget it for months.

- The entire Franco/Tom mess.  The less said the better.

- Lulu's scowling face and thinking she can just will Charlotte to love her and hate Valentin.  I get she's angry, but Charlotte's a kid and has no clue who this aggressive chick is. 

- Nina's disco skirt from the '80's.

• Love 5

Why the hell was MSt stretching like a cat or maybe she was striking a Porn star pose just before she walked over to Lulu? There's no way the director told her to do that that and it looked ridiculous.

• Love 8

Carly's "seance" for Morgan...is she trying to get more attention for herself as the aggrieved, sadz mother from these Morgan memoriums?

I think it was to shove Nelly back into Sonny's orbit, so we could watch him squirm at having to hold hands with her.  He desperately tried to get Kristina to sit beside him, but she said no.

• Love 2

When Monica was going on and on about miracles, and all the other BS, and they kept switching back to Sonny's home, I really thought the episode would end with Morgan staggering in somewhere.   Talk about anvils.  I'm surprised they resisted it. 

• Love 4