Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

So Carly "accidentally" slept with AJ?? Actually no, she deliberately drugged him and made him think he had fallen off the wagon. So much for opening her eyes to 'inconvenient truths'. HATE.

Sonny:"What you don't trust me? I mean I was just rifling through your private belongings but hey that was a whole five seconds ago. Just let it go like everyone else does."

Ugh. These two. So terrible.

• Love 11

Looking for a link, but I'm hearing that tomorrow's show will be pre-empted nationally for coverage of Nancy Reagan's funeral.

Here we go - 

Soap Opera Digest ‏@SoapDigest  1h1 hour ago

GH PRE-EMPTED TOMORROW: http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/gh-pre-empted-tomorrow

WHY WON'T THEY JUST AIR THE FUCKING READING OF THE WILL!?!?!?!?!  We've been watching daaaaaaaayyyyysssss of boring bullshit; just show me something I actually want to see for fuck sakes!! 

Now I have to go to stupid Disney World and be hot and sweaty, and I'll miss seeing Helena toy with the hoi polloi one last time. 

• Love 1

So Sam cutting herself is supposed to be warnings of Helen's curse? What's next, she stumps her toe ? She has a bad hair day? They get her order wrong at the drive through? Oh, the horror.

I guess Jasonian tongue bathing is still an Olympic sport with GH writers. I wanted more Qs, but I don't want him being the one to get ELQ back, and they seriously need to lay off the JasonIsTheBestGuyEver baloney.

I loved Dillon yesterday. Him telling off Mays was kind of hot. The Dillon/Tracy stuff has been awesome this week.

Shut up, Laura. Your son tried to MURDER someone, and you're treating that someone like SHE is the villain. Take a seat.

• Love 8

So Sam cutting herself is supposed to be warnings of Helen's curse? What's next, she stumps her toe ? She has a bad hair day? They get her order wrong at the drive through? Oh, the horror.

I guess Jasonian tongue bathing is still an Olympic sport with GH writers. I wanted more Qs, but I don't want him being the one to get ELQ back, 

That Sam is even the one Helena cursed is too plot-plointy to even illicit an eyeroll.

Then, again, I don't remember if a reason was given as to why Jason was kidnapped by Helena to begin with.  Did she just get tired of messing with Spencers?  

• Love 1

You know what, I dgaf if AJ and Monica have been lying to Michael this whole time. Just bring AJ back from the dead. I don't care. Involve Helena, reasons, Sonny, global warming. I can't deal with Jason Morgan saving ELQ. What's he going to do once he saves it? Invest in SonnyBucks? Unless he learns the truth about AJ, Sonny choking his grandfather, and Carly being....Carly, then he needs to go file papers for Tracy or shine Monica's shoes. He's not saving ELQ because it means something to him or his family. He's saving it because Michael has mopey eyes, Sam cries a lot, and Nik is an asshole. There are other things Jason can do with his time. I feel like even Billy Miller and Chad are like where is AJ during this. Because really AJ Quartermaine is a huge gaping hole.

• Love 8

I am still confounded by the decision to kill off AJ. It was so incredibly stupid and short-sighted. How do you rebuild the Qs when Tracy is the only Q on canvas?

Edited because I forget Jar of Mayo is supposed to be a Q even when I'm watching him onscreen

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 9

What other kind of whole was the fatso going to leave?

At least he didn't leave a trail of cheetos behind like Sonny! (Insert drum roll)

I am still confounded by the decision to kill off AJ. It was so incredibly stupid and short-sighted. How do you rebuild the Qs when Tracy is the only Q on canvas?

Mayo never ever is a Q in my eyes, yet Billy Miller is one. But Jason Morgan isnt. Why?

I think the show thinks it's being clever for some reason about not announcing the sex of Sabrina's baby.

They're probably hedging their bets so that when the inevitable paternity switch happens, the baby is a boy. There's no way the first grandspawn of Sonny Corinthos will be a girl child. (ETA: I forgot about Rocco, but no way is the golden child going to have a girl child first.)

Sonny removed the bullet. Himself. With his bare hands.

Not his teeth? Muy macho.

Shut up, Laura. Your son tried to MURDER someone, and you're treating that someone like SHE is the villain.

I'm onboard with the larger point here, but Rebecca Budig is no innocent. I hate Hayden enough that I don't care if everyone rags on her. Watching Hayden profess twu wuv for her murderer is worse than Laura being mean to her, IMO. Why isn't she plotting against Nik for trying to kill her? Sheesh. Show some self-respect, lady.

Edited by dubbel zout

I continue to give zero fucks about Hayden and I wish she'd died in the coma but I do not like the way this writing is positioning Laura as an asshole. She's better than this.

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 9

I continue to give zero fucks about Hayden and I wish she'd died in the coma but I do not like the way this writing is positioning Laura as an asshole; she's better than this.

The worst part of it is that I'm not sure if : 1)The writers are having Laura "reverse-prop" Hayden by making her act like such an asshole towards her to garner sympathy or 2) We are actually supposed to be siding with Laura and being all "Go, girl" because we are supposed to see Hayden as trash that's going to break poor widdle attempted murderer''s heart

Both scenarios are inexcusable...Laura deserves better....and while it may be unpopular, I think Hayden does to. 

• Love 9

They're probably hedging their bets so that when the inevitable paternity switch happens, the baby is a boy. There's no way the first grandspawn of Sonny Corinthos will be a girl child. (ETA: I forgot about Rocco, but no way is the golden child going to have a girl child first.)

Maaaybe. Either way, I hope it's Michael's. So pointless for Carlos to be the father, especially when GH is probably not going to be on much longer.

• Love 4

Today on #showinmyhead...

Lucy: Oh Doc, I can't believe you surprised me with a romantic getaway to Paris!

Kevin: Well that's not the only surprise I have in store...

Lucy: Oh my god...Serena!

• Love 4

So Carly "accidentally" slept with AJ?? Actually no, she deliberately drugged him and made him think he had fallen off the wagon. So much for opening her eyes to 'inconvenient truths'. HATE.

That came later. Carly went to the bar looking for Jason, found AJ instead. He was drunk and charming, they went upstairs and conceived Michael. It was only afterwards when he started remembering (when he was on the wagon) that Carly drugged him so he wouldn't remember and try to claim Michael.

Edited by cheyz
  • Love 3

That Sam is even the one Helena cursed is too plot-plointy to even illicit an eyeroll.

Seriously. Not sure why Helena would think twice about Sam, except that she's Natasha's daughter. Now if she cursed Liz, with whom she has a history of antagonism, let's review. Since visiting Helena's bedside, Liz has had her big lie revealed, her fiancee dump her,  her kid was hit by a car (again!) and her home and all her worldly possessions were blown up by the woman who is also getting closer with the guy Liz loves.

That is one effective curse.

• Love 3

I try not to think about Liz's last interaction with Helena, given how gross I found it that she a) didn't have anything to say about Helena's kidnapping of Jake and b) was basically standing there with fingers crossed hoping this woman - who rained plenty of misery down on her and her loved ones - had her back.

But the point about Sam is solid.  I feel like Laura and Alexis should be front and center here, given their DECADES of being terrorized by Hells.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 3

Maaaybe. Either way, I hope it's Michael's. So pointless for Carlos to be the father, especially when GH is probably not going to be on much longer.

Yeah, but then AJ Quartermaine's only freaking grandchild will probably be named Micheal Sonny Corinthos III or Caroline Adela Spencer Sabrina Corinthos. Throw some barware at it, lock it in a dungeon on Cassadine Island and make it go away.

• Love 3

Not sure why Helena would think twice about Sam

I think it's just a product of Sam being the lead female. It doesn't really matter to the show if it doesn't make sense that she'd interact with X or Y character or be in the middle of X or Y story.

• Love 1

That's probably the truth. This show hasn't had the right people interact for years now.

Yep, and I'd actually say that they go out of their way to put the wrong characters together.

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 3

As for being predictable, I’ve been thinking back to when this story started in 2015 – and I looked at the comments on Valerie’s/Brytni’s first airdate.  The quotes are most interesting – with so much hopeful praise which started to evaporate within a week or so as soon as her role as the latest sacrifice to Lante’s story became apparent - a limited role which was the first clear sign that this was a Lante story and that their love story was intended to prevail. 

Valerie almost immediately became a problem the minute she was complaining about Luke and then how she started crushing on Dante.  The character became wholly unlikeable when she refused to take personal responsibility for her actions and instead blamed lulu for everything.  Throw in her refusal to forgive Lulu and that sealed the deal.  It's hard for me to give Valerie the benefit of the doubt when she complains that Lulu tried to kill her (when she didn't) when in fact, Valerie DID try to murder Lulu's father, and Lulu forgave her.  The writers basically trashed Dante and Lulu in favor of the newbie and that's the fastest way to get me to not like a character.

Previews...hmmm, Carly saying she doesn't want Jason working for Sonny.  Maybe that'll be what eventually breaks them up, Carly keeping his boyfriend away!

Also, ugh, Felix.  And I don't understand why Michael is so mopey about Sabrina.  I don't really buy that he loved her the way he says he did.

I haven't understood the writing for Michael in a while.  They had a great story with him hating on Sonny and then just erased it.  Now they have Sabrina betraying Michael, but he's the one pining away.  How great would the story have been if Michael had been estranged from his family this whole time, and Morgan's crisis on the hospital roof is what pulled Michael back to reconciling with his brother?  I swear, they are wasting a good actor in favor of newbies that are mediocre at best, imo.

I personally don't like Curtis I thought b/c he was smarmy but now that I've see more of him I feel like he is trying to emulate Shemar Moore and mama don't play that. There is only one SM and you ain't it. I doubt I'll ever like Curtis, but I agree he is better with baby/monkey/puppy than Nik.

What?  I don't see him trying to emulate anyone. I think Curtis is the best of the new characters.  He has sex appeal and is a good actor, but I don't want him wasted on Jordan.  She's so damn self-righteous.  No wonder she and Valerie are BFFs.

So Carly conveniently forgot that AJ was the only person that didn't treat her like shit when she first came on or that he actually showed compassion to her when she lost it over Todd?

Or that Jason Morgan wouldn't have existed at all if Jason Q didn't love his brother?

And all this about Jason being a father to Michael and how many scenes have they shared?

I don't get the writers AJ hate either.  I would have liked to see Carly show some growth regarding AJ, but oh well.  And although she was right about Jason being a father to Michael, but it wasn't THIS new Jakeson guy.  I think they have shared all of six scenes or episodes in a year and a half.  

And a lot of people say Billy Miller looks bored/puts no effort, that's not my problem with him, but today, staring at Carly looking like he just hated everything about life was hilarious. It worked, cause it's Carly.

Yeah, I'm one of those people who feels that BM puts zero effort into his scenes.  The GH cast does all the heavy lifting.  I thought it was funny (or tragic) depending on how you look at it when Michael, Sonny, and Carly were all sitting together at the Metro-court - three of THE most important people in the old Jason Morgan's life, and within seconds of Jakeson sitting down, Michael and Sonny both got up and were like "See ya."  Even they didn't want to be around him because he sucks the life out of a scene.  When I think about the chemistry those characters use to have with Jason . . . depressing.

Edited by Bishop
  • Love 1

How great would the story have been if Michael had been estranged from his family this whole time, and Morgan's crisis on the hospital roof is what pulled Michael back to reconciling with his brother?  I swear, they are wasting a good actor in favor of newbies that are mediocre at best, imo.

That definitely would have been a much better reason for Michael to be reconciled somewhat to Sonny and Carly instead of because Sonny got shot for the 12th millionth time.

• Love 7

Then, again, I don't remember if a reason was given as to why Jason was kidnapped by Helena to begin with.  Did she just get tired of messing with Spencers?  

Exactly. I don't believe Helena would ever bother with Sam or Jason, not if written IC.  She'd spend her last breaths torturing one of the Spencers, and if they weren't around, maybe Tracy or Liesl. Real Helena would consider both Jason and Sam, peons not worthy of cursing or even talking to.

• Love 2

Valerie almost immediately became a problem the minute she was complaining about Luke and then how she started crushing on Dante.  The character became wholly unlikeable when she refused to take personal responsibility for her actions and instead blamed lulu for everything.  Throw in her refusal to forgive Lulu and that sealed the deal.  It's hard for me to give Valerie the benefit of the doubt when she complains that Lulu tried to kill her (when she didn't) when in fact, Valerie DID try to murder Lulu's father, and Lulu forgave her.  The writers basically trashed Dante and Lulu in favor of the newbie and that's the fastest way to get me to not like a character.

I haven't understood the writing for Michael in a while.  They had a great story with him hating on Sonny and then just erased it.  Now they have Sabrina betraying Michael, but he's the one pining away.  How great would the story have been if Michael had been estranged from his family this whole time, and Morgan's crisis on the hospital roof is what pulled Michael back to reconciling with his brother?  I swear, they are wasting a good actor in favor of newbies that are mediocre at best, imo.

What?  I don't see him trying to emulate anyone. I think Curtis is the best of the new characters.  He has sex appeal and is a good actor, but I don't want him wasted on Jordan.  She's so damn self-righteous.  No wonder she and Valerie are BFFs.

I don't get the writers AJ hate either.  I would have liked to see Carly show some growth regarding AJ, but oh well.  And although she was right about Jason being a father to Michael, but it wasn't THIS new Jakeson guy.  I think they have shared all of six scenes or episodes in a year and a half.  

Yeah, I'm one of those people who feels that BM puts zero effort into his scenes.  The GH cast does all the heavy lifting.  I thought it was funny (or tragic) depending on how you look at it when Michael, Sonny, and Carly were all sitting together at the Metro-court - three of THE most important people in the old Jason Morgan's life, and within seconds of Jakeson sitting down, Michael and Sonny both got up and were like "See ya."  Even they didn't want to be around him because he sucks the life out of a scene.  When I think about the chemistry those characters use to have with Jason . . . depressing.

BM bores me, but Jason Quartermaine Morgan, in any incarnation, played by either SBu or BM, has always bored me. I will say that I do think perhaps the distancing of JM/JD with Sonny and Michael is because he's distancing himself from the mob world. Kind of like, when you break up with someone and you USED to all hang out as friends. One half of the couple usually stops hanging around. I just consider JQ/JM/JD as three pieces  of a whole, and apply the same principle. If he really doesn't want to be mobular, it wouldn't make much sense to get overly close to Sonny. Then again, it could just be that BM and MB are both alpha males, and they don't click. Because everyone knows Jason was the girl in that relationship before the presumed death.

• Love 3

BM bores me, but Jason Quartermaine Morgan, in any incarnation, played by either SBu or BM, has always bored me. I will say that I do think perhaps the distancing of JM/JD with Sonny and Michael is because he's distancing himself from the mob world. 

I agree that Jason Q was boring, which is why SBu was happy when JQ took a header into a tree.  I think the reason that the writers are distancing themselves from making BM Jason Morgan is because he is not credible at all as a mob enforcer.  I'm sorry, but he's not intimidating or imposing.  When Jason use to walk into a room, people took notice.  He looked dangerous.  Jakeson looks like a wannabe to me, and frankly, I don't think BM is comfortable in the stoic, powerful role.  He likes the talky, jokey, schtick he did on Y&R, and so i guess if the writers make him Jason Quartrmaine 2.0, BM can incorporate more of his Billy Abbott personality.  Eh, whatever.  For me, Jason Morgan is still dead.  He died on the pier, and this guy is a plant by Helena that will ultimately be revealed when BM finally leaves the show.  He strikes me as a guy who has his eye on prime time rather than fully devoted to GH.  That's how he comes across in his scenes anyway.

Then again, it could just be that BM and MB are both alpha males, and they don't click. Because everyone knows Jason was the girl in that relationship before the presumed death.

Lol, well I don't want to be insulting women (since I am one), and I consider us the stronger sex most of the time.  I actually thought the opposite.  Sonny is the emotional character that constantly needs attention whereas Jason was the person who needed very little.  

Edited by Bishop
  • Love 4

If anyone was the girl, it was Sonny. All Jason did was save him. No matter what. What you doing, Jason? Eating dinner. Put the fork down, Sonny's trapped in a well. Sex with Sam? Nope, Sonny needs clean towels. That's why Jason hired Max and Milo and the drivers. He started getting seizures and well, Carly. Jason died last time because Sonny's money was stolen. He was revived because AJ was revived and we were happy. We aren't allowed to be happy.

• Love 3

The writers should be using Tracy's illness and the fight to get back ELQ to bring in more Q's, even just for a short stint.  We got Ned coming back, but why not use this situation to reboot Brook Lynn?  Or Maya?  Or bring back Skye for a bit and have her slap the shit out of Carly?

• Love 7

The writers should be using Tracy's illness and the fight to get back ELQ to bring in more Q's, even just for a short stint.  We got Ned coming back, but why not use this situation to reboot Brook Lynn?  Or Maya?  Or bring back Skye for a bit and have her slap the shit out of Carly?

Maya should be recast and brought back because the hospital needs doctors

• Love 3

That definitely would have been a much better reason for Michael to be reconciled somewhat to Sonny and Carly instead of because Sonny got shot for the 12th millionth time.

I wish Michael never reconciled with Sonny. Given all the horrible things he's done over the years, it was good to have a character dislike Sonny and not be a villain (which, under Guza, were the only people who didn't like Pocket Mobster). Even Anna has to bend knee to Sonny now. It's a shame so many are being sacrificed to this cretin.

• Love 9

I wish Michael never reconciled with Sonny. Given all the horrible things he's done over the years, it was good to have a character dislike Sonny and not be a villain (which, under Guza, were the only people who didn't like Pocket Mobster). Even Anna has to bend knee to Sonny now. It's a shame so many are being sacrificed to this cretin.

It would be nice, but it's never gonna happen.

• Love 5

Oh and I forgot to mention this yesterday, but what was with the secrecy over the sex of Sabrina's baby? Michael asked Felix about it and he said Sabrina didn't mention it in the letter and then Paul asked Carlos and Carlos quickly changed the subject. That combined with Carlos' weird expression and Sabrina acting worried after the baby was born has me curious (and terrified) where that's going.

Possibly Show is preparing us for a sex change operation story?

Like, a dangerous Abercrombie model? ;)

I just nearly freaking choked. Yes. Steve Burton in his Super Borg Sexxxay days was so Blue Steel Zoolander. I love you, HeatLifer. Let's get fierce hats and curse random members of Jason's harem together.

• Love 2

I bet that baby is going to turn out to be Michael's in some weird flashback where Carlos turns out to be sterile!

• Love 1

It would be nice, but it's never gonna happen.

Yeah. Sonny has to ruin GH no matter what. He's a Helena curse made manifest.

On that note, Michael being a Corinthos and Sonny apologist again is the reason I don't mind Sabrina having Carlos' baby. We really don't need another Corinthos entering the world.

• Love 8

I bet that baby is going to turn out to be Michael's in some weird flashback where Carlos turns out to be sterile!

But the doctors said her baby was larger than what it should be according to the calendar if she had conceived it with Michael. So they all concluded it was conceived previously, with Carrrrrrrrrrlos, before she and Michael started sleeping together. I don't see how Carlos can be sterile, unless she had sex with a third man during the time she and Carlos had their ONS.

• Love 3

I haven't understood the writing for Michael in a while.  They had a great story with him hating on Sonny and then just erased it.  Now they have Sabrina betraying Michael, but he's the one pining away.  How great would the story have been if Michael had been estranged from his family this whole time, and Morgan's crisis on the hospital roof is what pulled Michael back to reconciling with his brother?  I swear, they are wasting a good actor in favor of newbies that are mediocre at best, imo.

What's sad it that his forgiving of Sonny has ruined the character to the point that he can't be taken seriously and has a shit story.  I mean, how do you come back from that?  They should've just kept him distant, yet polite maybe for Morgan and Carly's sakes even though I abhor those two jackasses as well.  Now, it's like something horrible has to happen to Michael for the umpteenth time for him to reject Sonny for good.  I don't want to see Michael raped again, but maybe Sonny hires some ex-cons who knew Carter and they go after Michael.  I don't know, it's sick, and makes me angry to the point I lose all reason, which is why I no longer watch this piece of shit show.  

And as many have said before me, Sonny is a viable character even if most of the canvas and/or Michael hate his ass.  He's mobster, gray/black villain, whatever.  The character would actually be interesting, if people could push back w/out being pushed to the back of the canvas or off the show (hint, AJ).

Edited by sunflower
  • Love 6

What's sad it that his forgiving of Sonny has ruined the character to the point that he can't be taken seriously and has a shit story.  I mean, how do you come back from that?  

I don't agree at all.  Michael isn't ruined.  Soaps are the one place where the most ridiculous things can and do happen.  Marrying rapists, people being frozen and unfrozen, a child having its organs removed and yet somehow comes back to life?  Michael's forgiveness of Sonny is mere child's play.  That being said, I can't for the life of me figure out how the writers thought Michael forgiving Sonny so quickly was a great idea.  The amount of story that could have been generated for Michael and the Quartermaines would have been fantastic.  Were the fans outraged that Michael was mad at Sonny?  Is that why the writers changed direction?  It was a stupid choice, which again makes me question where they get these writers from in the first place.  I still love the character of Michael, but I feel like the writers waste him on nonsense.  

Edited by Bishop
  • Love 5

I don't agree at all.  Michael isn't ruined.  Soaps are the one place where the most ridiculous things can and do happen.

Fair point, but I think part of the problem is Michael's turn here feels permanent because it appears we are in the end of days of soaps.  So, how much time is left for a boomerang of ridiculousness plot point wise?  I compare it like this, I can no longer take either Sonny or Michael seriously because he killed AJ and Michael forgave him to the point that he's a part of his life.  I guess, I accepted the ridiculous story turn of Sonny shooting Dante in the chest and getting away with it, but I can't accept any more ridiculousness.  I'm not even talking about Marlena on Days being possessed by the Devil back in the day, I'm talking about ordinary emotional truth/character turns, and I just feel there's no turning back for Michael and Sonny, even though fuck Sonny.  

Bishop, I hope I'm wrong because I've loved soaps since I was, I don't know 8, back in the GH early 80s.  Big Love to you and the soap fans on this site, you deserve it!!! 

Edited by sunflower
  • Love 5

As the story progressed, it felt more and more like turning Michael against Sonny and taking Avery was just a way to pair up Michael with Sabrina (because God forbid she spend any time on the backburner) and having Sabrina convince Michael to forgive sonny was supposed to endear her to the fans

if you were writing for drama, the estrangement would have been lasting and Avery would have been Morgan's daughter

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 4

Oh my god, please go outside, turn around three times, and spit to prevent this terror you've just put in to words from becoming a reality. I hadn't noticed that they were keeping the baby's sex a secret but now that you guys have mentioned it, I can't get the horrifying idea that they might try an intersex story. And I. Just. Cannot.

• Love 7

I still think Avery is Morgan's daughter. Maybe that's the "thing" to finally get Michael to see the light. Even though Sonny is all betrayaaaal when he's lied to, I can see him accepting Carly switching the paternity if it's to protect Morgan and to get custody of Avery from Ava. So Sonny and Carly keep the lie a secret and pretend Sonny is the father. Just like Carly pretended Sonny was Michael's father. Just like Sabrina wants Michael to be this baby's father. Meanwhile, Morgan starts to do better, but opens up to Michael that he really thought he was Avery's father. Maybe they bond over how their parents treated them. Instead of shunning Morgan, Michael starts remembering AJ and bonds with his brother. He then learns somehow about the paternity lie. Michael goes to confront his parents. They tell him Avery is better off without Morgan as her father. Sonny privately pulls a Sonny a threatens Morgan. This would remind Michael of everything he ever saw. Michael would then cut Sonny off for good. Then, an effective and excellent story could be told.

• Love 13

Not sure why Helena would think twice about Sam

Well, Helena knew she had Liz in check because of the secret. She already dealt with Luke. Her and Alexis haven't had any reunion because Nik was being shady and kept her from everyone. The only reason why she cursed Sam is because she was there in that moment, needling her, and pretty much getting under Helena's skin. I mean in Helena's eyes, as soon as Sam told her "nobody loved you" and added by bring up St. Mikkos Cassadine affair with another woman/love-child with a side of 'you will never have a happy reunion with him in the afterlife" then anyone would have seen the Curse of stupid coming. 

• Love 5

I still think Avery is Morgan's daughter. Maybe that's the "thing" to finally get Michael to see the light. Even though Sonny is all betrayaaaal when he's lied to, I can see him accepting Carly switching the paternity if it's to protect Morgan and to get custody of Avery from Ava. So Sonny and Carly keep the lie a secret and pretend Sonny is the father. Just like Carly pretended Sonny was Michael's father. Just like Sabrina wants Michael to be this baby's father. Meanwhile, Morgan starts to do better, but opens up to Michael that he really thought he was Avery's father. Maybe they bond over how their parents treated them. Instead of shunning Morgan, Michael starts remembering AJ and bonds with his brother. He then learns somehow about the paternity lie. Michael goes to confront his parents. They tell him Avery is better off without Morgan as her father. Sonny privately pulls a Sonny a threatens Morgan. This would remind Michael of everything he ever saw. Michael would then cut Sonny off for good. Then, an effective and excellent story could be told.

Morgan really does not need a child right now. Especially with a woman old enough to be his mother. They need not mess with Avery's paternity again. 

• Love 1