Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

Path to Siki:

1.) Sonny is released from prison (NotDead!AJ?)

2.) Sonny and Carly reunite.

3.) Kaka kills Carly (to cover up her affair with Morgan so she can reunite with Michael)

4.) Everyone believes that Franco killed Carly.

5.) Sonny kills Franco.

6.) Sonny discovers that Kaka really killed Carly.

7.) Siki sex on Franco's grave.

We have to LIKE the dead characters. You're just making me want to party and be happy for them. That's dirty. You get no hots, no cots. NO SKYPE. You sit in the corner and watch the Franco monkey dvds and think of what you did. The Grr giveth and the Grr taketh away too.

Proposed path to Siki:

1. ) Sonny is released from prison when Carly overhears from Jason that AJ might be alive (Jason and Robin are talking with Monica and Michael )

2.) Anna and Dante learn the Cassadines have him so now AJ and his death and attempted murder are a federal case, putting Sonny in federal custody

3.) Kiki gets a job at the PCPD as a clerk. She files papers, etc. Since Sonny is put again in federal custody, he's at the PCPD like all federal criminals till they get transferred. But Kiki is watching him. Or chilling with him.

4.) Sonny charms her and stuff. They break out and go to the Coast of Bolivia.

5.) Kiki has a new dress. Exciting fugitive story and the love story we never wanted and omg I can't even with the cool future holidays.

*Side note, you know Morgan, Jason, Nathan, and Dante will be Team Anna looking for them. Micheal will just be like nahhhhh. I'm good, ya'll.

What "situation" with Robin?  As far as Patrick is concerned, she left him.  He has no knowledge beyond that (neither does Anna, and she believes the same thing)

For me the "situation" is that Patrick knows Victor targeted the family that night and killed his son. Victor also happens to be the one who took Robin off to conduct "research" and resurrect Jason. And I still can't recall if he's filled Anna in on everything or not regarding that. Though Ron will probably stick it in that he texted her or something.

Why would the man who already had his wife working for him suddenly go after her family out of the blue? They could have all been killed, all been injured, which means that the act certainly was one of warning, of what could happen to those Robin loved if Victor merely gave the order. There's no mistaking that sort of action for anything but what it is, a threat and an incredibly serious one at that.

Yet Patrick has barely blinked since finding out the truth, he's been too busy trying to get into Sam's pants.

The problem isn't really Patrick but the writing

For me Patrick has been a problem since he first arrived in PC, so while the writing is pathetic it doesn't really change how I view Patrick as being pathetic of his own right.

Since day one for me Patrick's always been a shitty character, it started long before Ron stepped foot on the show and really he's writing him in character as far as I'm concerned.

Is all of what happening right this second due to Ron's "grand scheme" as usual? Of course it is, however I don't see Patrick being held hostage by the crappy writing, he's a crappy guy who's done this kind of shit before. When the signs are right in front of his face that something is very wrong, that something isn't right, but he can't be bothered to pay attention because he's got yet another skirt to chase around.

No he isn't asking questions, no he isn't seeking to find out more about the accident and Robin and what exactly would make Victor think he needed to show her that her family's lives could be toyed with and even taken away if he saw fit to do so, because that would involve Patrick behaving like an adult who could stand to last a whole month without getting any and I've yet to see him behave so for any extended period of time.

He's being self centered, selfish, self absorbed and would rather know his new potential bed mate still likes him, to me that's classic Patrick.

I do think that Ron writes all these characters terribly, but I also view many of the characters as being terrible and worthless based on who they are and what they do and always have done. The same goes for characters like Sonny, Carly, Franco, the Nina, Kiki, and my list goes on and on. Ron is a shitty writer but they're shitty characters, it all goes hand in hand to me.  

Patrick has always and will always be a scuzzy piece of slime to me, he was pulled from the playboy swamp from day one and hasn't changed a bit, it's all about him and what he feels he needs at any given time, never-mind vows and promises and all the second chances and inexcusable betrayals he's been forgiven for.

No, all he needs is a lady to stroke his man pain and he's good to go. Ron didn't make that the focus of Patrick's personality all of a sudden just so he could create this sinkhole of a storyline with Robin and Patrick and the rest, it's been there since day one imho.

What Patrick's now doing with Sam I've seen him behaving so before with pretty much every woman he's "wooed" or been "attracted to" so far. I think that's also the issue I have with him currently, especially since I actually like Sam.

What he wants from Sam is nothing new, it's nothing special or unique to this coupling. It's Patrick being Patrick and Sam has sex dreams about him, it's like one of Patrick's own fantasies come to life. It's foul.

Edited to correct Victor's (Tony) name: I am so used to calling him Tony instead of Victor.

Edited by CPP83
  • Love 5

I think Patrick's past cheating and blindness to Lisa trying to murder his wife has made it easier to be pissed at Patrick (more so than Anna, Mac, offscreen Robert, Felicia, etc. any of the other numerous characters that should also be worried and skeptical about Robin).

But it really is just a shitty, stupid black hole of bad writing. This level of ridiculousness is out of character even for Patrick.

• Love 5

I'm just tired of all the characters I don't like getting the majority of attention and Ron writing pointless plots for them so that basically everything circles around to no positive end.

I no longer care what or who is in character because Ron obviously doesn't and basically puts on how anything and everything he writes is canon solely because he's the head writer writing it...I'm just done.

Let Sam have all the Patrick centric wet dreams she wishes, let Carly continue to paint herself as a hapless maiden, let Anna continue to plotter through her professional and personal life like some aimless nitwit, let Duke and Shawn seem competent against all odds, let Jordan be the key to an all out mobster Armageddon, let Sonny continue to exist.

It appears to me that it's Ron's grandest desire to exploit and play up these characters' pissant personalities, he is bringing out the very worst character traits and behaviours from them all possible, and for once I can say that he's doing a bang up job of it.

Edited by CPP83
  • Love 2

The only personality choices in PC right now are pathetically clueless, selfish asshole or batshit crazy. Sometimes, you get two out of three (Patrick is embodying personality choices 1and 2 right now).

Basically, everyone is terrible and (for pre-Ron characters) written out of character right now. Except for Sonny, I guess. Who kept his personality intact. Yay?

• Love 3

The only personality choices in PC right now are pathetically clueless, selfish asshole or batshit crazy. Sometimes, you get two out of three (Patrick is embodying personality choices 1and 2 right now).

Basically, everyone is terrible and (for pre-Ron characters) written out of character right now. Except for Sonny, I guess. Who kept his personality intact. Yay?

Bored. I also see a lot of boredom from this lot, though much of that seems to be coming mainly from the actors themselves but I can't really blame them when all they do is repeat the same shit just as shittly as they did last time around.

They seem tired, the writing's tired, even the sets are doomy and gloomy with all the dark and lifeless colours often found in caves. It makes me tired watching this show, nothing's engaging unless it enrages me and that isn't healthy, it just isn't.

Forget the characters, imho this bloody show as a whole right now is out of character. This is not the GH I knew and loved and stuck with through thick and thin.

It's now Generally Heinous, it's Ghastly Horrific, it's Grossly Handled, but I can barely find any part of it now that resembles what General Hospital once was.

• Love 3

Screw Patdick. If Robin was free, I seriously wouldn't give him another thought.

I'm more interested in Robin/Jason, to be honest. Not romantically; I just freaking love their bond. It's actually the one thing Ron hasn't fucked up.

Yet.

Yeah, I'm catching up. Where the fuck is Emma on NYE? Let me guess: A sleepover where all the seven year olds are getting crunk.

The Metro Court ballroom now looks like a giant gym shower, at least when it's empty.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 4

I am so glad Executive Hot Tub Installer Sloane from the Justice Department is gone. He looks like he smells like a gym locker, ogles the girls' softball squad and belittled me in high school, and this shit with him and Anna was so wrong. Poor fucking Finola Hughes. Everyone over 40 on this show has to play out some terrible K-12 shit week after week. I mean, look, I had a soft spot for Ned and Alexis back in the day but I think it was well-established long ago that there is no way either of them would seriously go back there - and then when they did, it happened overnight. All of a sudden they're serious again, they're fucking, it's a whole thing. When did that happen? I dunno, it just did because they're a historical couple so shut up, is apparently the show's answer. Julian and Olivia, sure, Lisa and deVry played it well, but why? Olivia would never do that with the man whose family (blood and mob) murdered her cousin in cold blood. IIRC, Julian knew and let Ava skate; Julian was also the motive. She'd never do it. Never. Never.

Nathan and Maxie went from labored to cute to labored to extremely labored to enough already in the course of a year. At least recurring players Dante and Lulu got some fun out of it. I like ER and DZ together a lot and I don't care who knows it and they should have a real story, fuck this show.

Everything about Jordan's quadruple agent status is incredibly stupid. Sure, you can join our dodgeball team, it's whatever-whatever. Say what you will about Sonny and Jason but they would never have tolerated that back in their glory days. And her cop thing - God. Just let her be a criminal, Jesus.

Ric and Liz - well, look, I have said many times that I think Ric is a psychopath while also being a fascinating, exciting and dynamic character. But he seems to have turned over yet another new leaf and switched to yet another side in his time away from PC, and he seems sincere and like he truly loves Elizabeth so what the fuck, A.J.'s dead and Lucky's gone; I'm all for it. Let's do it. There's plenty of inherent drama to be had from having Good Liz with a volatile man like Ric. But since

I suspect they are finally casting Lucky

and RC is obsessed with twists and undermining any character or narrative choice that might go against the preexisting grain - he doesn't believe in true character change or evolution, and I could write an endless thesis about that - I strongly suspect they will soon reveal Ric is still a snake and that his hostage status was a sham, that he is in league with Fluke somehow after all. I think anvils on that have been going for several days or a week of shows, and I think it's a recent rewrite that was not part of his previous stint, possibly vindictive if it's true that TPTB really do have it in for the actor. Poor Rick Hearst.

Also, Duke advancing on a woman to kiss her was terrifying. He looked like he was about to pop out a second mouth, a sort of denture maw to eat Lucy alive like some sort of wizened goblin shark.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 9

Finola Hughes is all sorts of awesome and really should have a major love interest. This 2014 Duke isn't cutting it for me. She needs a Julian, Nathan or even a Ned. Am I in the minority on this?

Since Robert will not be back any time soon I have one word JAX.  The July-September look of IR and FH would be all kinds of hot. They both have international backgrounds. Carly's head would explode. They Both hate Sonny, Carly's Head would explode, Anna is maybe the last woman on the show who has not slept with Sonny or the Borg, Carly;s Head would explode, Mac could have some say in this since maybe he would recall he does not like Jax from the Miranda days and did I mention that Carly's head would explode?

• Love 9

I was wondering about all the kids, too.  I have a seven year old, and I haven't gone out on New Year's Eve once in the past seven years.   Port Charles must have an endless supply of babysitters!  

Not only an endless supply,  a supply that is available at essentially no notice on New Years Eve, one of the bigger babysitting nights of the year! (so how come we only see 1 kid who's that age?)

• Love 2

Finola Hughes is all sorts of awesome and really should have a major love interest. This 2014 Duke isn't cutting it for me. She needs a Julian, Nathan or even a Ned. Am I in the minority on this?

You're not alone at all! I ship Anna with any person besides Duke that she interacts with just because FH is fucking amazing. She deserves so much better than this. I'm mostly about Dante/Anna and Nathan/Anna, but I'm done for some Julian/Anna or even Jordan/Anna.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 7

I'm on board for Jax/ Anna. Maybe offscreen she called him up in Europe and asked him to check on his old pal Robin. When Jax can't find her, Jax and Anna spend quality time in his private jet, as they fly around looking for Robin.

Or bring back John Stamos as Blackie. He comes back to town to show everyone he's a rich music producer now and hasn't been in jail for decades. He quite innocently and accidentally runs over Obrecht with his car. Anna will love him immediately.

• Love 6
We have to LIKE the dead characters. You're just making me want to party and be happy for them. That's dirty. You get no hots, no cots. NO SKYPE. You sit in the corner and watch the Franco monkey dvds and think of what you did. The Grr giveth and the Grr taketh away too.

Could I at least get skype if I replaced Carly and Franco with Anna Devane and Robert Scorpio?

Nathan and Maxie went from labored to cute to labored to extremely labored to enough already in the course of a year. At least recurring players Dante and Lulu got some fun out of it. I like ER and DZ together a lot and I don't care who knows it and they should have a real story, fuck this show.

Everyone knows I love DZ but on a show where "real story" is the stuff written for Franco, I am fine with their propping rip-off-of-their-own-romance Naxie. I'm already rolling my eyes at

this Johnny shit. Sure, it's been 6 years, a baby, and sleeping with a mother in law later, but somehow Johnny is waxing rhapsodic about Lulu and Dante is threatened. Whatever.

Oh em gee at that description of Duke.

I can buy a Nexis redux, just as usual Ron puts pretty much zero motivation into it.

I'm on board for Jax/ Anna. Maybe offscreen she called him up in Europe and asked him to check on his old pal Robin. When Jax can't find her, Jax and Anna spend quality time in his private jet, as they fly around looking for Robin.

Or bring back John Stamos as Blackie. He comes back to town to show everyone he's a rich music producer now and hasn't been in jail for decades. He quite innocently and accidentally runs over Obrecht with his car. Anna will love him immediately.

I actually have little use for Jax but him and Anna would be amaaaazing.

Also, Duke advancing on a woman to kiss her was terrifying. He looked like he was about to pop out a second mouth, a sort of denture maw to eat Lucy alive like some sort of wizened goblin shark.

I will never share your contempt for Duke, jsbt, but it never fails to completely crack me up.

• Love 4

Boredom is where I'm at as well. I don't think I've watched any shows since the silly Christmas one-they couldn't get *someone* to read the traditional Christmas story? But we get that-quite frankly scary and weird Grumpas idiocy? Whatever, show. I've just been reading the recap on the DVR and then hitting delete ever since.

What I think could juice this show up for a minute: Fluke's three central victims thus far-Sonny, Rick and Tracy-can team up to take him down. Sure, TPTB will find a way to mess it up, but it could be fun until they did.

I can't think of too much else that could happen at this point, other than Dillon coming back, that could make GH must see TV for me.

Honestly, if it's not Tracy (and Real Luke, possibly) that gets to blow Fluke out of the water at this point, I JDC.

Edited by IWantCandy71
  • Love 1

Not to mention the bodily fluid exchange with the cousin (Carly), mother in law (Olivia), and the best friend (Maxie)

Johnny can take all the seats.

At this point, Dante & Johnny should just get drunk and fuck. Edited by Tiger
  • Love 6

At this point, Dante & Johnny should just get drunk and fuck.

And kill Nathan by accident!

In all seriousness (well, you know GH "serious", not serious-serious) I've always thought DZ and BB have played their scenes like these guys acknowledge they could have been friends if the circumstances between them weren't what they were.

• Love 3
In all seriousness (well, you know GH "serious", not serious-serious) I've always thought DZ and BB have played their scenes like these guys acknowledge they could have been friends if the circumstances between them weren't what they were.

I agree; Dante always seemed to have some sympathy for Johnny. How can you not, when his father was a finger-puppet-playing, daughter-pimping murderer? I would have enjoyed watching them try to be friends, but that wasn't something Guza ever wanted to do, probably fearing (accurately) that it would take away from Sonny and Jason as the be-all and end-all of Port Charles.

• Love 2

Dante, Lucky, and Johnny could have EASILY stolen the show/action from Sonny and especially Jason*, so of course we got all three of them kow-towing to bloated, red-faced Jason and having to spout bullshit about respecting him. Still peeved.

*Hell, so could have Ethan if they had given him an actual story instead of randomly stumbling through scenes.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 11

I am waiting to see how far this show can go.

It's like......we should take bets.

I think that is one of the scariest things I've ever read. Just pondering where they could go is enough to make my blood turn cold.

I've already read the spumor that Fluke is a woman. This isn't Passions, and I wouldn't want it to be. Just....no.

• Love 1

Dante, Lucky, and Johnny could have EASILY stolen the show/action from Sonny and especially Jason*, so of course we got all three of them kow-towing to bloated, red-faced Jason and having to spout bullshit about respecting him. Still peeved.

The worse thing this show ever did was have GV's Lucky play the fool time and time again to Jason. Lucky as the heir to the most popular couple in soapdom should have been...and should be at the center of this show...Jason could have been interesting if at some point he had reverted to Jason Q but the endless borg crap just ruined him

• Love 2

*Hell, so could have Ethan if they had given him an actual story instead of randomly stumbling through scenes.

Well with Billy in the role of Jason and he looks all of two months older, or is it younger, than Dante and Johnny now, since the actors are pretty much the same age, maybe they can start up a new "bromance" bond or something.

There are so many young men on this show who should be headlining it now, Lucas, Dillon, Lucky, members of key PC families, the Jones, the Qs, the Spencers. I often wished that Mac could have been given a son at some point, not that he hasn't been an amazing father and uncle to his girls, but it would have been nice to see him pass on the family name and genes to a Mac Jr. 

• Love 2

To be honest, I was actually talking about JJ's Lucky :) I like GV okay but thought he was very miscast as Lucky.

I agree and I am never going to be sure that was not intentional. GV's Lucky was a big goofy dope,  much easier for Guza to make him a fool then the wiry intelligent JJ or JJ type Lucky

• Love 2

Shut the fuck up, Sonny.  Of all of them, Carly's the one Michael should definitely hate.  She suffered no consequences, she's not sorry, and she's said repeatedly that she would do it again.  Why the hell shouldn't Michael loathe her guts?

Avery...I kinda like it.  Ava naming the baby somewhat after herself was a nice fuck you to Sonny, it's soapy, and it's a zillion times better than Kiki or Rocco.

Holy crap, Bill Eckert's FINALLY in the picture.  Could it be, actual forward progression?

• Love 6

Came back after a 5 plus year break to find that not much has changed. Rick Hearst is still the best actor on the show and woefully underused. Carly is still a vat of stupid and everyone still worships Jason the hitman and excuses everything he does.

What a great storyline it would be with Jason being horrified by his past deeds and turning away from the mob life. Instead he chums up with Carly and says nothing whille she trashes Liz, the person who (stupidly) reached out to help him.

Edited by barkley
  • Love 5

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, MAKE MORGAN THE DAMN FATHER!!!!!!!

I can't deal with his sad puppy eyes anymore. It's killing me. At least get him a cat. (He may forget to walk a puppy.) I simply cannot. Deal. With Morgan being sad anymore. He has nothing. Nothing.

So, I'm going to just call Ron out based on today. I see you're lurking. Thanks for explaining the Floating Rib menu. Now, I'll say Bill and Luke being secret twins is a stupid idea. You will never get to tell your Grande Tale of Two Todds. Just stop. Let me guess? Tim Spencer is alive and um he raised Bill, which is why he is abusive or "was" to Sly. And whoa here comes Sly returning. But it's Levi! Twist! Not!

And shut up Sonny. The Quartermaines are Micheal's family. You're the old criminal in jail. Murderer.

• Love 4

Kiki looked atrocious with that dark lipstick on. Maura West/Ava on the other hand looks fantastic when they don't tease her hair too much/load her with make-up.

Most of the episode I was thinking "I like you Bryan Craig but you need to spend more time memorizing your lines and posting less to instagram or whatever" but then the last scene happened. The way he delivered that is what makes me less hard on him that I usually would be. But still . . . more time memorizing, Bryan Craig. (I wish I could believe it was a homage to Maurice but Maurice pauses and BC keeps repeating a word until he finds the rest of the line.)

Sonny said "I have another daughter" with the enthusiasm of limp broccoli. I honestly kinda don't blame him though for not wanting another kid after already having 4, and at his age. Still . . . that's why we wear condoms Sonny.

Also I didn't give a crap about AJ but sonny growling that the Quartermaines are not Michael's family makes me want Michael to get the name tattoo'ed on his butt. Also giant eyeroll at his saying "watch out that's the mother of my child you're talking to." Yeah, no, sorry Ron (and Maurice) but I am not buying the bullshit about Sonny giving a shit about Ava and respecting her boundaries now. I think Sonny has a bit of a conscience, I don't think he's an Obrecht or a Faison, but Ava being his 2948935 child's mother would not affect him at this point. 

Julian really thinks he's hot shit, huh.

I liked Ned and Bobbie's brief two seconds together. They went through the 1992 shit together yo. This is what I was imagining during the Ned/Bobbie/Luke scene:

Tony Geary: Bill Eckert was awesome!

Jackie Zeman: No, he really wasn't Tony.

Tony: Yes he was! Lost genius!

Jackie: No. Wally, you were there. Didn't Bill Eckert suck ass?

Wally Kurth: Fucking horrible. (to Nancy Lee Grahn) Be thankful you weren't there

Bobbie going on about how it was a miracle Bill and Luke looked so alike was ridiculous. Strangers can look exactly alike, let alone first cousins. Also, JZ needs shorter hair extensions.

I am starting to feel as bad as I can feel for a beautiful man who gets paid quite a bit for something he can't do properly when I see Ryan Paevey being paraded naked around on screen.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 10

This is what I was imagining during the Ned/Bobbie/Luke scene:

Tony Geary: Bill Eckert was awesome!

Jackie Zeman: No, he really wasn't Tony.

Tony: Yes he was! Lost genius!

Jackie: No. Wally, you were there. Didn't Bill Eckert suck ass?

Wally Kurth: Fucking horrible. (to Nancy Lee Grahn) Be thankful you weren't there

Ditto.  That subtext was not so sub.  I'm just surprised Tony allowed scenes where Bill was disparaged.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 1

I have many thoughts about what I saw today, including Bobby's throwaway line about her not being Luke's only sister,  but the only thing in my head right now is "STFU Olivia!" Her mobster/lover track record does not give her the right to act holier-than-thou. For crying out loud, IT was a ONS. Get over it. In this case, I've gotta admire Julian's WTF attitude. (although I do admire how Olivia managed to keep her makeup intact all night) Once again, women on this show act like middle-schoolers when it comes to men and sex. Writers, expand your idea horizon!

Bobbie going on about how it was a miracle Bill and Luke looked so alike was ridiculous. Strangers can look exactly alike, let alone first cousins.

So, at the end of that overdone, plot-pointy dialog, is there anyone on the PLANET who doesn't know that Bill and Luke looked alike? Maybe you should put it on a billboard, Ron. 

Edited by rur
  • Love 2

So the baby's name is "Avery", not as terrible as I thought it might be, an acceptable choice. That baby can't get any cuter, though she really needed to grab a fistful of Kiki's hair and yank for all her tiny baby self was worth.

Sonny continues to be...Sonny. And Morgan...man. I swear Bryan always catches a case of the "stutters" when he's in scenes with Maurice. They mirror each other so it's almost terrifying...

Finally another Julian body shot. I know they keep having Ryan prance around in his underroos but I will take William's toned and fit body any day of the week. At least it's attached to a man I feel can act.

And on that note, Nathan can wear a snowsuit for the rest of the year and it still won't make up for all the gratuitous near nudity in today's scenes that seemed so excessive it was getting to be rather disgusting imo. Nothing is going to distract me from his bad acting show, nothing.

A Lucas sighting for tomorrow! (Who?) Brad better pop up at some point, preferably in bed with him...at least Julian is being open and honest with Lucas about being back in the business. I like that he's trying to be honest with his kids, even if they're disappointed in his choice.

Holy crap, Bill Eckert's FINALLY in the picture.  Could it be, actual forward progression?

I don't think Ron even knows what that word means. He's too busy trying to be "clever" and keep us all "guessing" right up till the end.

Edited by CPP83
  • Love 3

Ditto.  That subtext was not so sub.  I'm just surprised Tony allowed scenes where Bill was disparaged.

He probably didn't have much of a choice. They let him get away with shit because they like him but if Frank wants him to do something I imagine he makes Tony do it.

I'm actually worried that the sheer amount of Bill Eckert anvils today means Ron got cranky too many people guessed and is going to swerve.  "You think it's Bill, but it's really...Will, Bill's never-ever-mentioned twin!".

• Love 9

I'm actually worried that the sheer amount of Bill Eckert anvils today means Ron got cranky too many people guessed and is going to swerve.  "You think it's Bill, but it's really...Will, Bill's never-ever-mentioned twin!".

Bill's twin, too easy! It'll be Luke's twin brother! 

Most of the episode I was thinking "I like you Bryan Craig but you need to spend more time memorizing your lines and posting less to instagram or whatever" but then the last scene happened. The way he delivered that is what makes me less hard on him that I usually would be. But still . . . more time memorizing, Bryan Craig. (I wish I could believe it was a homage to Maurice but Maurice pauses and BC keeps repeating a word until he finds the rest of the line.)

Amen amen amen. It was really obvious today, I thought, that he was struggling.

Edited by CPP83