Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

Do we really have to have Stella give Jordan the stink eye on Christmas along with every other day of the year? And being super passive-aggressive about Tommy being dead? Ugh. (Is it Christmas or is it the day after? Yesterday it was the day after but today it seems like it's Christmas. Or maybe Port Charles somehow straddles the International Dateline?)

Of course the big bad scrooge of a landlord (I'm legit surprised it hasn't been revealed to be someone we know) turned off the heat and electricity in Molly and TJ's apartment in an attempt to get them out. Just triple the rent and be done with it. 

Nice pity party you've got going, Julian. Sheesh.

I don't understand how Michael knowing exactly how Carly stole him away from the Qs will help him make decisions for his kid. Michael isn't in the same situation at all. I see they glossed over the meat hook incident: "I blackmailed AJ." Yeah, it was a bit more complicated and ugly than that. Also, AJ DIDN'T PUSH CARLY DOWN THE STAIRS.

3 minutes ago, lgprimes said:

Lesley has a hottie!!

So thrilled- she deserves one. Now let’s all pray he doesn’t turn out to be a Cassadine ?

I don't think there's an Italian branch of the Cassadines, so I think we're safe. He looks like a less evil Stefano DiMera, heh.

• Love 10

The wedding ended up being nice and Laura/Genie looked beautiful, but this wedding had seven people at it and the list of characters that should have been there but weren't outnumbered the guest list. There was no Lucky or Spencer or Mac/Felicia (even though at least they were given in-show excuses), no Elizabeth or her boys, and no Rocco or Charlotte. No Kevin's father or mention of any of his family. Are Kevin's brother and mother dead or in jail?

Where WERE Rocco and Charlotte today?

Edit: Oh, I see Valentin/Nina/Lulu/Charlotte are in the previews for the 26th. Maybe they will explain why Charlotte wasn't at her grandmother's wedding.

Edited by LexieLily
previews for the next show
  • Love 4

Carly and Sonny really sanitized the story of how they stole Michael from AJ.  Carly left out the fact that while she was pregnant she was scrambling to hid the fact that AJ was the baby's father.  Her answer to this little problem was to shatter AJ's hard fought sobriety and drug him.  Carly not only drugged AJ, she dumped him in a laundry cart, poured vodka down his throat and all over his body, pushed him out into a dark alley and made an anonymous call to the Quartermaine's so they could find their "disgraced" son.  The Quartermaine's turned their backs on AJ and he was never the same.  Carly looks down her nose at AJ being a loser and a drunk.  However, it was she who shoved him over the edge.  

Carly and Sonny also left out the detail of the reason Jason left town without Carly and Michael.  He walked in on Carly and Sonny having "Hate Sex" and she got pregnant.  Jason left town devastated by their betrayal.  I think the only reason he forgave them was because of his love for Michael.

So Sonny the murderous mobster and Carly the innocent man drugging skank can shut up and take a set when it comes to their judgement of Nelle.

Edited by movingtargetgal
  • Love 18
55 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Lucky was supposed to be renting a car in Boston and driving to PC, but I'm sure today we'll hear that there's too much snow for him to drive. Or he'll make it but we'll never see him (or, Jasus willing, Spencer).

Wait, then why was Lucas (who?) going to the airport?  And will he and his husband even get any cake for their efforts?

• Love 1
2 hours ago, LexieLily said:

just pretend that Port Charles never existed

Well, it technically didn’t. I mean, didn’t it take place in a sort of parallel universe? I don’t recall anything from PC ever making its way to GH except Ron’s failed Caleb and Livvie ‘reunion’. Then again I never watched PC and stayed away from gh for upwards of 20 years, so maybe it did and I just don’t know about it...

I honestly think that this show has forgotten how to write for holidays.

If I was stuck in any of these sad, tired, annoying situations, surrounded by awful, lying, crazy, whack-jobs I would happily and merrily be jolly on my way out of town with a one way ticket to "anywhere the hell else but here"sville.

And seriously with the history rewrite of how A.J. truly lost Michael...of course they didn't dare bring up his torment and torture being hung form a bloody meat hook, forced to sign away his rights because his actual life was being threatened? No, it wasn't blackmail, Sonny, you wretched punk, it was a kidnapping victim's desperate action to save his life. Revolting.

And then they blame him for the miscarriage??? Seriously we're going back to this?? I just...this batch of writers are the worst, the absolute worst.

And Michael just stood there, taking it all in stride, only caring enough to ask Carly if having him made her a better person, just skipping right over the facts yet again that show just how badly A.J. got shafted when it came to being his father, how he was lied to and tricked,  betrayed by his own brother, and then so called "blackmailed", and all Michael can do is blink. Despicable.

And I guess Jason managed to shrug off his blues and self-deprecating guilt and decided it was time to warm up with his beloved buds and a brewsky. Disgusting.

Of course it's the holy patron saint of motorcycles and unblinking stares of blue steel to the rescue to talk to Carly and make her feel totes better.

Did she actually give a pep talk about how Nelle won't be able to "beat them"? The wicked wench of the west that is Carly is going to try and label someone else as a hated, unwanted homewrecker?? Gah! The audacity!

Griffin somehow managed to get the green-light to become a regular and I have yet to see anything about him, the actor or character, to understand why that is. I don't even like Ava frankly but he doesn't seem to highlight her or be her type at all, way too boring and pedestrian imho. I assume he's with her to "humanize" her or whatever they're going for, but it isn't a good match-up in my eyes.

The wedding happened and I seriously have no opinion about it because it was such a bunch of junk piled together with stupid shit hot glued all over it and I refused to be bothered enough to get upset about the whole thing.

• Love 5

Nothing says "Merry Christmas" quite like the Terrible Triumvirate reliving how they systematically destroyed AJ's life and deprived him of his son and then rounding things out with a toast to their alliance, Jesus FUCK, GH.

• Love 17

Question,  Did AJ ever tell Michael all the details of Carly setting him up by drugging him?  Did AJ tell Michael about how sadistic Sonny was while he had him strung up on a meathook thus forcing him to choose between a certain death or signing away his son?  Didn't Sonny pour alcohol down AJ's throat too>

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Linny said:

Nothing says "Merry Christmas" quite like the Terrible Triumvirate reliving how they systematically destroyed AJ's life and deprived him of his son and then rounding things out with a toast to their alliance, Jesus FUCK, GH.

Happy Holidays! Your so called parents are actually babynappers without souls! Pass the eggnog.

I will never, ever, forgive how this show continues to try and make that sick, twisted, deplorable bunch "right" for stealing Michael away from his father and from a family that, while flawed, at least weren't murderers for hire, devoid of anything resembling a conscious.

• Love 15
57 minutes ago, movingtargetgal said:

Carly left out the fact that while she was pregnant she was scrambling to hid the fact that AJ was the baby's father. 

No, she said AJ knew he was the father of the baby.

57 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:
1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

Lucky was supposed to be renting a car in Boston and driving to PC, but I'm sure today we'll hear that there's too much snow for him to drive. Or he'll make it but we'll never see him (or, Jasus willing, Spencer).

Wait, then why was Lucas (who?) going to the airport?  And will he and his husband even get any cake for their efforts?

Lucas was going to pick them up—in NYC, I guess? Because Lucky and Spencer are both coming from overseas?—but the flight was rerouted to Boston. It makes no geographic sense, but remember: coast of Bolivia.

Edited by dubbel zout
clarity

I don't understand how Michael knowing exactly how Carly stole him away from the Qs will help him make decisions for his kid. Michael isn't in the same situation at all. I see they glossed over the meat hook incident: "I blackmailed AJ." Yeah, it was a bit more complicated and ugly than that. Also, AJ DIDN'T PUSH CARLY DOWN THE STAIRS.

Also, Michael already knows all this.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:
1 hour ago, movingtargetgal said:

Carly left out the fact that while she was pregnant she was scrambling to hid the fact that AJ was the baby's father. 

No, she said AJ knew he was the father of the baby.

AJ did not know he was Michael's father until Robin told him when Michael was well over a year old. So Carly lied yet again,,,what a shocker.

• Love 5
46 minutes ago, movingtargetgal said:

Question,  Did AJ ever tell Michael all the details of Carly setting him up by drugging him?  Did AJ tell Michael about how sadistic Sonny was while he had him strung up on a meathook thus forcing him to choose between a certain death or signing away his son?  Didn't Sonny pour alcohol down AJ's throat too>

i'm 99% sure he did.  I'm also pretty sure that Michael shrugged it off.  Because if he knew, he wouldn't have stood there mutely while the terrible trio glossed over that truly ugly part of the story.  Clearly, these writers don't think we were paying attention back in the day.

• Love 3

It would have been a whole lot soapier if Nelle had stumbled into the GH ER and been admitted and Michael couldn't get to GH because of the roads. Instead we have to watch everyone sneer at her as if she planned this. (Maybe she did; the show really needs to do some research into manipulating people, because Nelle's schemes are so amateur.) It's not fun to watch Carly and Sonny act superior to anyone.

• Love 6
12 minutes ago, norahs99 said:

Clearly, these writers don't think we were paying attention back in the day.

It has forever been the goal of the show (especially in the retelling of the saga) to portray Carly and Co. as a victims when it came to Michael. It has never been truly explained why AJ was worse for a child than living in the mob/danger except Jason used to say that there was no love between the Quartermaines and they would always fight and would see Michael as "property." It wasn't even about AJ being an alcoholic or not. It was about Jason/Carly/Sonny believing that they created a more "loving" environment. Obviously, complete bullshit.

And don't even get me started on Carly. This character was the master of manipulation and in 2017 is crying like she was solely misunderstood. Carly wanted to be with Jason, especially after things went south with poor Tony. Carly used Michael to create this faux family and did what she could to either continue this fairytale or get rid of whoever was in the way of it. THAT is what Michael never truly knew and will never know.

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

It has forever been the goal of the show (especially in the retelling of the saga) to portray Carly and Co. as a victims when it came to Michael. It has never been truly explained why AJ was worse for a child than living in the mob/danger except Jason used to say that there was no love between the Quartermaines and they would always fight and would see Michael as "property." It wasn't even about AJ being an alcoholic or not. It was about Jason/Carly/Sonny believing that they created a more "loving" environment. Obviously, complete bullshit.

And don't even get me started on Carly. This character was the master of manipulation and in 2017 is crying like she was solely misunderstood. Carly wanted to be with Jason, especially after things went south with poor Tony. Carly used Michael to create this faux family and did what she could to either continue this fairytale or get rid of whoever was in the way of it. THAT is what Michael never truly knew and will never know.

Yes, yes, yes to all of this!  It's particularly annoying in hindsight, re the "property" claim, because Sonny collects his children like he purchased them and they're HIS, HIS, HIS.

• Love 7
33 minutes ago, norahs99 said:

i'm 99% sure he did.  I'm also pretty sure that Michael shrugged it off.  Because if he knew, he wouldn't have stood there mutely while the terrible trio glossed over that truly ugly part of the story.  Clearly, these writers don't think we were paying attention back in the day.

AJ told Michael everything when he came back.  I believe at the time fans were calling it chickens coming home to roost.

Michael was disgusted by what Carly and Sonny did but of course is not allowed to really be angry with Sonny and Carly so he pretty much did shrug it off by saying they were all his parents and he was going to have a relationship with all of them.

• Love 9
12 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Yes, yes, yes to all of this!  It's particularly annoying in hindsight, re the "property" claim, because Sonny collects his children like he purchased them and they're HIS, HIS, HIS.

And, Jason, in particular, is a funny case because he was so passionate about keeping Michael with him but never had the *same* passion for his biological children. Then again, the show appears to be changing course with Jason. Jason eventually learned that what he did with Michael was wrong and didn't want his kids to suffer like Michael did....here we are, back at square once again under this new writing regime.

Although this new writing regime has Carly's mouth zipped when it comes to Robin and that is quite amazing. Heh.

• Love 1
51 minutes ago, movingtargetgal said:

Just a small example of how horrible Carly and Sonny are.  Yes, AJ had a lot of issues but these two upstanding citizens are the worst.

Originally I wanted to quote every post about the AJ lies and those lying losers with too much money and then I saw this, it says more than a million words could ever say. Fuck you writers.

• Love 3

Carly being so happy surrounded by the three men she loves (including the one she stole from AJ) put a bad taste in my mouth for Christmas.

Everyone saying that AJ pushed Carly down the stairs makes me ragey but it is understandable.  Carly was the only witness and she wouldn't remember the truth about AJ if she was ordained.

Jordan should have back off from Stella and her St. Tommy worship because she's older and her brain is stuck in that groove forever, especially on Tommy's birthday but also Curtis should have told Stella to STFU about it.

BTW, do we know how Tommy died?

4 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

I'm hoping that it leads Michael to realizing that a toxic fight between the parents isn't going to do his baby any good.  But frankly I'm already completely bored with this storyline.

2 hours ago, movingtargetgal said:

AJ did not know he was Michael's father until Robin told him when Michael was well over a year old. So Carly lied yet again,,,what a shocker.

Isn't that what caused Jason and Robin to break up, Robin telling AJ the truth?

5 hours ago, LexieLily said:

Aren't a lot of these characters internet-ordained these days, anyway? Kevin married Dante/Lulu. I think Mac is ordained. Laura's mom is. Maybe that is why they brought Laura's mom back, lol.

Maybe it's me but I feel that when everyone can perform a marriage, it cheapens the ceremony.  Just go to City Hall already.  Or have a real ceremony in front of a real minister.  Don't do all this half-assed stuff.

8 hours ago, tveyeonyou said:

Was I supposed to feel sorry for Jason's Christmas Man Pain? Fuck off Jason, everything that happened to you is your own fault because when Sonny calls, Jason goes running. And as much as Franco is an idiot, Jason wants to kill him because "he hurt Sam and Michael" yet Sonny killed Jason's brother, hung him from a meat hook, Carly and Sonny combined have been responsible for so much pain (thinking about the families etc of people they either killed or fucked over one way or another) but Jason is still their loyal dog. 

Sorry, I really fucking hate that disgusting trio.

Quoted because this cannot be said enough.  Jason also deprived Monica and Alan from being involved in their grandchildren's lives.

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Isn't that what caused Jason and Robin to break up, Robin telling AJ the truth?

No. Robin broke up with Jason before that because she did not want to live in the same home with Carly. Carly purposely would not agree to joint custody with Jason and made Jason believe that Michael needed him to be in the same home. It was hilariously manipulative.

• Love 2
38 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

BTW, do we know how Tommy died?

It changed a bunch of times, but I think Tommy confronted Shawn about the affair with Jordan and Shawn killed him in self-defense. 

3 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

I forgot to mention: I liked Laura's vows more than Kevin's. It makes much more sense to say she never expected to remarry than for Kevin to say Laura is the love of his life.

Haven't you heard, Kevin had NO love and NO life before Laura. #ugh

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Haven't you heard, Kevin had NO love and NO life before Laura. #ugh

Well, obviously, there was no mention of any of HIS family at the wedding. I know about his mother and his brother, but surely he still has a father that would have wanted to be at his wedding? Other friends besides Mac?

4 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

(Is it Christmas or is it the day after? Yesterday it was the day after but today it seems like it's Christmas. Or maybe Port Charles somehow straddles the International Dateline?)

Yesterday and today have both been Christmas day.  Yesterday's episode started with Joss meeting Jason at Kelly's.  She mentioned that they had just finished their gift opening and then when he was leaving, said she'd see him later, for dinner.  

I think yesterday was the morning, after gift opening and today is late afternoon/dinner ish.  

4 hours ago, Sake614 said:

Well, it technically didn’t. I mean, didn’t it take place in a sort of parallel universe? I don’t recall anything from PC ever making its way to GH except Ron’s failed Caleb and Livvie ‘reunion’. Then again I never watched PC and stayed away from gh for upwards of 20 years, so maybe it did and I just don’t know about it...

After PC premiered, the show did a crossover where the doctors and nurses appeared in the Nurses Ball; also, when Jason found Robin after a crazy Tony had kidnapped her, and took her to the ER, Joe was the doctor in the ER, and yelled out for all that medical stuff they do. So yes, until PC went the Vampire route, or rather, during its first year, PC and GH were in the same universe. I fucking hate how the recast Karen was civil to Mooby, telling him how she was now a doctor, and that ass acting as if he had a hand in making that happen.????????

• Love 1
1 hour ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

After PC premiered, the show did a crossover where the doctors and nurses appeared in the Nurses Ball; also, when Jason found Robin after a crazy Tony had kidnapped her, and took her to the ER, Joe was the doctor in the ER, and yelled out for all that medical stuff they do. So yes, until PC went the Vampire route, or rather, during its first year, PC and GH were in the same universe. I fucking hate how the recast Karen was civil to Mooby, telling him how she was now a doctor, and that ass acting as if he had a hand in making that happen.????????

But I loved how 2nd recast Karen, after she became hooked on drugs again, tried to slap him and basically said she hated his face. 

Julian was reluctant to put out a hint on Duke and gave the order after Duke had put out a hit on him and Jordan.  Julian had wanted to avoid a war with Duke but Duke was out for revenge because he held Julian responsible for Anna's miscarriage 20 years earlier.  Julian had NOTHING to do with staging the accident that  caused Anna to lose their baby.  It was his sister Liv who did it.  Duke had been out of the mob for decades but joined Sonny's crew to get vengeance on Julian.  It is Duke's own fault that he was killed.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

No. Robin broke up with Jason before that because she did not want to live in the same home with Carly. Carly purposely would not agree to joint custody with Jason and made Jason believe that Michael needed him to be in the same home. It was hilariously manipulative.

What hold does Carly have over Jason?  I can understand when Michael was a baby but there's no reason to tongue bathe her now.

It was revolting when he told her today, after she has a smidgen of insight, that she's better than Nelle because Nelle is just manipulating while Carly was looking for a friend. 

Nelle would have done that too, idiot, if she had someone like you who propped her even when she's being horrible.

• Love 1

Yeah, I hated Jason for not supporting Robin against the SheBeast. At least he finally told her to Shut the Fuck Up! When she started d talking shit about Liz. I LOVED the look on her face: as if he’d slapped her. Too bad it didn’t last. 

I gotta take my small pleasures where I can.??

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
3 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Everyone saying that AJ pushed Carly down the stairs makes me ragey but it is understandable.  Carly was the only witness and she wouldn't remember the truth about AJ if she was ordained.

AJ and Carly were arguing at the top of the stairs at the Q's.  He grabbed her arm, she pulled away and fell down the stairs.  There was no "pushing" involved.  The characters refuse to acknowledge this, and the writers are too lazy to look it up.

• Love 4
47 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Jason: "you didn't come to my door to manipulate me."

Me: "yeah, that started a few months later."

I'd say she did come to the door to manipulate him, lol. She knew what she was doing and what she needed Jason to do for her. "THEYE TRYINNN TO TAKE MY BABYY JASON!"

49 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

What hold does Carly have over Jason?  I can understand when Michael was a baby but there's no reason to tongue bathe her now.

Honestly? I think a part of Jason always felt sorry for Carly. Jason has/had a hero complex and wanted to help her. Jason was also lonely and still in love with Robin in 1997. He later told Carly that she essentially gave him something to do/care about.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, LillyB said:

Why in the name of the deity is Julian being so nasty to Griffin, after all Duke was killed on Julian's order to Carlos.

So much this! Maybe Julian has been spending too much time with Michael and just assumes most people are cool with their father's murderers, but Griffin's aversion to Julian is not based on some petty grudge. Julian's acting like Griffin is being mean to him with no cause and is acting like a five-year-old about it. Griffin didn't say anything to Julian today when he arrived with Ava but Julian insisted on starting in on him and copping an attitude as if somehow Griffin had wronged him. And, even if it is somehow not within Julian's mental capacity to realize it's probably not cool to act like a dick to the son of someone you had killed, you would think Julian would try to be civil for Ava's sake since she's the only family he has who wants to voluntarily be around him and she's explained that Griffin is important to her.

As soon as Michael asked about what happened when he was a baby, I knew I should immediately fast forward those scenes. But I must have sustained some brain damage because a part of me watched and was hoping that maybe one of those three chuckleheads would actually try to give a truly honest answer and would admit to some of the grosser things they did and own up to it - and not in an "I'll say how horrible I was so someone else immediately tells me how awesome and right I truly was" kind of way. But, of course, they didn't. Of course, they glossed over things like drugging AJ and hanging him on a meat hook. Of course, they blamed the damn miscarriage on AJ. And, of course, it all ended with them toasting to how awesome they and their disgusting "bond" is.  The Holy Trinity of Suck will never think their shit doesn't stink. It's freakin' maddening!

6 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

I forgot to mention: I liked Laura's vows more than Kevin's. It makes much more sense to say she never expected to remarry than for Kevin to say Laura is the love of his life.

This times a thousand! I rolled my eyes so hard when he said that. Somehow, it sounds even worse coming from someone Kevin's age than it does with someone like Liz. Not that it's not annoying in both cases. I could not believe they actually had Liz the other day say she never loved anyone like she loved Franco. I don't like Liz and I call so much bullshit to that. I don't think it's just Kevin and Liz. The writers do this all the time and I don't understand why. It's not necessary to negate the characters' past relationships just to sell the new ones. While I like Anna/Finn, no matter where in the world you are, you will be able to hear my head explode if she ever says any variation of that line to him.

• Love 8

I wondered why Carly wasn't at her aunt's wedding and then I realized that Lulu couldn't have said "everyone here loves you " if she had been.

54 minutes ago, ciarra said:

AJ and Carly were arguing at the top of the stairs at the Q's.  He grabbed her arm, she pulled away and fell down the stairs.  There was no "pushing" involved.  The characters refuse to acknowledge this, and the writers are too lazy to look it up.

No one knows what really happened except Carly and she's going to vilify AJ  as much as she can.

45 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

Honestly? I think a part of Jason always felt sorry for Carly. Jason has/had a hero complex and wanted to help her. Jason was also lonely and still in love with Robin in 1997. He later told Carly that she essentially gave him something to do/care about.

That was then but he's still doing it now.

When I saw Jason was there, Jason who never lies, I thought  the truth is about to be told. But Carly lied and Jason not only supported It, he afterwards told Carly how much better she is than Nelle, knowing nothing about Nelle than Carly has told him.

For some reason Jason continues to choose Carly.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, statsgirl said:

That was then but he's still doing it now

Because it's decades later and the story changed a long time ago for Sonny/Jason/Carly/Michael to be BFF & Fam 4Life. The story of how this came about is always half-assed. For example, the show has frequently liked to leave out the part of Carly being in love with Jason and using her son to make them a family. They also like to skip over how Sonny and Carly began a relationship and the real reason why Sonny became Michael's father. And Robin's POV has never been developed because she was given the heavy because of Kimberly McCullough's exit. Everyone was so focused on "it wasn't her secret to tell!" when Carly was actively trying to screw her boyfriend. Like, no. I'd do what Robin did and more, lol.

• Love 5
11 hours ago, LillyB said:

Why in the name of the deity is Julian being so nasty to Griffin

Because Julian was feeling lonely and had to lash out at someone. These characters have the emotional level of toddlers. I'm so tired of it.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, statsgirl said:

I wondered why Carly wasn't at her aunt's wedding and then I realized that Lulu couldn't have said "everyone here loves you " if she had been.

No one knows what really happened except Carly and she's going to vilify AJ  as much as she can.

That was then but he's still doing it now.

When I saw Jason was there, Jason who never lies, I thought  the truth is about to be told. But Carly lied and Jason not only supported It, he afterwards told Carly how much better she is than Nelle, knowing nothing about Nelle than Carly has told him.

For some reason Jason continues to choose Carly.

I can't figure that out logically, Jason's loyalty to Carly, I kid you not, when I was watching that Annual AJ BashFest  I did indeed take a doctor prescribed xanax because my head was pounding as my blood pressure rose higher with every word. I know it's more like a daily bashfest but since it's Christmas I'm being generous.

The stupid of Carly's version of Michael's birth etc compared to pregnant Nell and her Carly-like plans was stupider than most of the regular stupid we get on a daily basis. I swear I'm going over to the dark side and hoping Nell fucks them over somehow big time. Like maybe the Nell working for Ava may turn out to be a beautiful thing and somehow little AJ I mean Avery can be with her Mother instead of her Father who treats his kids like Christmas presents, it's all good for one day then the Christmas present gets shoved to the back of a closet never to be seen again. 

14 hours ago, tveyeonyou said:

Originally I wanted to quote every post about the AJ lies and those lying losers with too much money and then I saw this, it says more than a million words could ever say. Fuck you writers.

Quoting myself because movingtargetgal's  most awesome post on the previous page didn't really show up in mine, so I urge, no, I beg you all, if you weren't watching back then, when Carly, Sonny and Jason destroyed AJ's life long before Sonny killed him, look at movingtargetgal's post with the vids of Sonny hanging AJ on a meathook and all the scum around that black period of disgustingness. And I openly admit I wasn't always AJ's biggest fan but all that bullshit they glossed over during the telling of Michael's birth and the surrounding years makes me want to type in all caps. ARGH!

• Love 9
16 hours ago, movingtargetgal said:

Just a small example of how horrible Carly and Sonny are.  Yes, AJ had a lot of issues but these two upstanding citizens are the worst.

I'm trying again and crossing my fingers, if they don't show up please look up "Sonny hangs AJ from a meat hook" on YouTube. It should be required watching, especially for the writers. Sorry movingtargetgal, I can't stop watching these and want everyone to see them.

ETA the vids aren't showing up but still required watching.

Edited by tveyeonyou
Sonny
24 minutes ago, tveyeonyou said:

I can't figure that out logically, Jason's loyalty to Carly

I think it has to do with Carly putting Michael into Jason's life. It gave Jason some purpose and focus, maybe showed him he could think about the future in a way Robin couldn't at the time because she was still struggling somewhat with her HIV status. So he's grateful to her for that, and the way to repay her is to be her bestie. She's also the wife of his actual BFF, Sonny, and in some ways it's easier to go along with Carly than to oppose her. Just to save on emotional wear and tear. 

The relationship with Carly has always been more weighted on Carly's side, though. I think if he had to choose between her and Sonny, it would be Sonny, no question. They'll never have that happen, sadly. It could be awesomely soapy.

• Love 12

I think it has to do with Carly putting Michael into Jason's life. It gave Jason some purpose and focus, maybe showed him he could think about the future in a way Robin couldn't at the time because she was still struggling somewhat with her HIV status. So he's grateful to her for that, and the way to repay her is to be her bestie. She's also the wife of his actual BFF, Sonny, and in some ways it's easier to go along with Carly than to oppose her. Just to save on emotional wear and tear. 

The relationship with Carly has always been more weighted on Carly's side, though. I think if he had to choose between her and Sonny, it would be Sonny, no question. They'll never have that happen, sadly. It could be awesomely soapy.

I will take my comments about Jason in a Carly vs Sonny fight in the history thread. 

• Love 2