Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, ulkis said:

Yeah, I never noticed how bad Oscar was still today. It was "mumble mumble monotone" derp face "mumble mumble monotone" and back and forth. And yesterday he didn't seem to know where the hell to look. At one point everyone was staring at Kim or Jason and he was looking in a completely another direction.

Yeah, he's not great. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, ciarra said:

Since there are so many Jasons kicking around, can't the kiddies find something with DNA on it, send it in and find out who's Oscar's daddy?  It's not as if you need a hospital lab to run DNA tests these days.  This dumb and overdone "school project" which no one believes, is really old.

I am in shock that Joss just hasn't mentioned doing a DNA test via some fake 23 & Me or Ancestry.com company. You can find out about unknown family members. It isn't like Joss wouldn't have a credit card to use.

• Love 5
10 hours ago, ulkis said:

Yeah, I never noticed how bad Oscar was till today. It was "mumble mumble monotone" derp face "mumble mumble monotone" and back and forth. And yesterday he didn't seem to know where the hell to look. At one point everyone was staring at Kim or Jason and he was looking in a completely another direction.

He's better on Andi Mack on the Disney channel and he is actively terrible there. It's embarrassing to watch him on GH. 

• Love 2
8 hours ago, jsbt said:

He's white and can stand up! That's all Frank needs to try Starr/Cole Mark III or IV: Young Whites in Luv.

Yeah, it really clicked for me in these episodes that Joss/Oscar is Frank's attempt at a Starr/Cole redux slash Rafe II: The Rafe-ening.

And just like with Starr, this isn't what Joss should be doing, being the sweet teen dream queen.  A pre-teen/teen Joss should be making Carly's life M-I-S-E-R-A-B-L-E.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 14

Rafe was Cole Redux and failed, so I think we're on Mark III. The criteria at GH appears to be 'white, tween, ambulatory.' I honestly don't know which of the two young men is a worse actor but after yesterday I'm leaning towards Oscar. I was bitterly amused by how swiftly Frank utterly abandoned Hailey Pullos when she failed to put over Rafe (and he never had Tequan Richmond's back, so that's a non-issue).

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 4

SMH Moment 1: "Ms Jerome, you have to sign these legal papers to absolve me of any culpability in this illegal action."

SMH Moment 2: "Ava! I will chase away any and all doctors who might try the treatment and take away the flash drive, thus insuring you will remain scarred and Sonny and Carly can tell you how horrible and ugly you are while I'm not with you."

• Love 2
42 minutes ago, NutmegsDad said:

SMH Moment 2: "Ava! I will chase away any and all doctors who might try the treatment and take away the flash drive, thus insuring you will remain scarred and Sonny and Carly can tell you how horrible and ugly you are while I'm not with you."

I read that differently: Griffin took the flash drive and he'll teach himself/find a reputable doctor to perform the treatment.

• Love 6
14 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

I read that differently: Griffin took the flash drive and he'll teach himself/find a reputable doctor to perform the treatment.

Totally. Ava is getting a White Christmas. A white, unscarred cheek for Christmas, that is! 

I do not have much else to say about the Tuesday show. Tamara Braun's bitchface is much as I remember it. Valerie and Curtis said a lot of words, and not one of them sank in. Oscalyn can't carry a scene. The show really needs Sonny and Carly, or at least Franco, to be worth watching. (Kidding! Kidding!) 

21 hours ago, rur said:

I agree -- because, IMO, they're two beautiful people, but I can't sense any heat between them. When they're alone together, they're just two people reciting lines, no romance at all.

I know. Curtis is one of the hotter men on GH and Jordan had this pure beauty to her that I love. Both actors are good. But there is just no chemistry there. They seem like friends or even cousins, but not lovers. I can't figure out why. 

18 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Oh, goody, a baby story. That’s something we don’t get enough of on GH.

At least it won't have a "who's the daddy" storyline. Thank goodness for small favors. 

16 hours ago, ulkis said:

Yeah, I never noticed how bad Oscar was till today. It was "mumble mumble monotone" derp face "mumble mumble monotone" and back and forth. And yesterday he didn't seem to know where the hell to look. At one point everyone was staring at Kim or Jason and he was looking in a completely another direction.

It really weirds me out how much he looks like Joss. They look very much like siblings. 

On a personal note, I am loving that Nelle has been gone for a while, Kristina hasn't been on for weeks,  and that Nina seems to be used less lately. GH realt sucks for how they write some of these women. 

Edited by BlancheDevoreaux
  • Love 4

I was going to get all People That Are Missing Cop about who wasn't at Nathan and Maxie's baby announcement, but then Robin and Nina both got there and Anna made noise about getting there so you win this time, Show.  Although I guess Lucas (who?) gets to find out about his cousin's pregnancy on Portbook. #eyeroll

Wait, Laura Wright's Boyfriend got hired?  I thought that interview ended with him questioning whether Drew was really Jason.  Also the ridiculous quickness by which the show is having Lulu pursue becoming a journalist makes me roll my eyes.

Britt mention!  Awww that Nathan asked about her, and hmmm that Dr. O was being cagey about her current location.

Something about the show using Robin's HIV status to push Anna and Dr. Michael Easton along annoyed me.

• Love 5
33 minutes ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

It really weirds me out how much he looks like Joss. They look very much like siblings. 

And I think he looks like Michael, who I think looks like Nelle, who kinda looks like Tamara Braun, who used to play Michael's mom, so  . . . good casting?

• Love 5

Good for Dante for pointing out that Jason's return means Sonny is more mired in the business than ever before, because there's no motivation for him to leave when he's at his strongest with Jason by his side. I liked Dante's acknowledgment that no matter his personal feelings for Sonny or Jason, ultimately they are loyal to a practice that goes against everything Dante stands for.

I so dislike how Liesl gets trotted out to play Nathan's doting mother when there's such a flimsy foundation of a relationship between them. Maybe if we saw them together even half as much as we do Nathan and Nina I would be able to buy them as family, but I don't. As for his father, it's too little, too late for me to care.

I'm not going to bother complaining about Lucas being absent from Maxie's announcement (though if he and Brad are adopting it might be nice to see him and Maxie share excitement over burgeoning parenthood) because instead I'm choosing to be grateful Amy wasn't included. Her buoyant giggling would have ruined those nice scenes.

Havana!Andre rocking that hat and sassing Curtis and then taking a swing at him, like why couldn't that gumption have appeared before now? We wasted so much time with him being a total bore, it's a pity this spark of personality took so long to emerge. 

• Love 11

Mac looked good, Felicia's hair did not. Eesh. 

Curtis looked good in his hat. 

Forcing everyone to mingle with Obrecht is still weird. 

Yeeess, probable Faison return. I hope Jason's all "WHAT WAS THE PLAN?" and Faison just shrugs and says, "I was really baked, sorry."

JPS/Valentin was really over doing the faces of alarm.

Valentin: Am I interrupting anything?

Yes, Finn trying to make a perfect circle with his lips. Go away!

Darn it, they were so close to having everyone at the floating rib who should have been there. Stupid Steve Burton detaining Anna. (Although at this point, I'm not really feeling Maxie/Sam anymore.)

Nathan is sad that his kid will never know Victor Cassadine?! Come on. What contrivance city to get Obrecht to make a thoughtful face.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Linny said:

Havana!Andre rocking that hat and sassing Curtis and then taking a swing at him, like why couldn't that gumption have appeared before now? We wasted so much time with him being a total bore, it's a pity this spark of personality took so long to emerge. 

Right! I was feeling Andre in those scenes. The actor actually had some spark finally. Oh well.

1 hour ago, ulkis said:

Mac looked good ...

Yes, yes he did. I was very into it.

Yeeess, probable Faison return. I hope Jason's all "WHAT WAS THE PLAN?" and Faison just shrugs and says, "I was really baked, sorry."

I had the biggest smile on my face at the Faison mention. I need him back and I hope it plays out exactly like this.

JPS/Valentin was really over doing the faces of alarm.

Seriously though. Sorry but JPS is terrible and Valentin is the worst. Over it.

I don't give a flying fig about Maxie being pregnant or really even about any of the people in those scenes anymore, but I appreciated that they had almost everyone there. I love family scenes, no matter how contrived.

I hate that I'm intrigued by them bringing up Nathan's dad again. But lol at how contrived it was.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

On a personal note, I am loving that Nelle has been gone for a while, Kristina hasn't been on for weeks,  and that Nina seems to be used less lately. GH realt sucks for how they write some of these women. 

Kristina's gone.  That's why she hasn't been on.

20 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

Aw, I think it's cute Mac and Felicia are excited.  We were robbed of even one moment of Mac cuddling baby Georgie so the show can feel free to make it up to us here.

I chalk that up to them not realizing yet they will mostly likely be the ones doing the heavy lifting of actually parenting the kid. I think Felicia saw Maxie's parenting for about 5 minutes one time, when Maxie met up with her at the hospital because she brought Georgie in with a fever.  They really live in denial about Maxie. It seems to me like Maxie sees her daughter as a cute little person to fawn over from time to time, or show off as an accessory of herself. I'd much rather see moments of Mac cuddling Robin's baby boy. She's the one who has always loved and appreciated Mac in her life, and of course his adoration of Emma in the last decade or so.  Robin and Emma are the ones who have said "Uncle Mac is the best." Maxie, on the other hand, has lied to, taken advantage of, and not appreciated Mac more times in her life than I can count. The one time I can recall her acknowledging that Mac has been a devoted, loving parent was at Georgie's  funeral. Also Maxie has the irritating quality of almost always referring to Frisco as "Dad" (even when she hasn't seen him for however many years) and Mac, the father who's raised her, as "Mac." 

13 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Also Maxie has the irritating quality of almost always referring to Frisco as "Dad" (even when she hasn't seen him for however many years) and Mac, the father who's raised her, as "Mac." 

That's all Ron's fault. Maxie used to refer to Mac as "dad" and "Mac" both until he came along.

• Love 1
42 minutes ago, ulkis said:

That's all Ron's fault. Maxie used to refer to Mac as "dad" and "Mac" both until he came along.

I think she should have only been referring to him as "Dad" for a long time now. I remember being disgusted when Felicia returned after years away and acknowledged she'd been with Frisco, and Maxie asked "Is Dad okay?" I was thinking, Mac has been your only parent for years, while Frisco hasn't even acknowledged you since you were a child.  He didn't come to Georgie's funeral. The one time I remember Frisco wanting to play Daddy since KSt became Maxie, is when he came to Port Charles and sang at the NB because he wanted to get back together with Felicia. 

Anyway, I'm getting off track here. My point is that Maxie is currently a lousy cousin to Robin, and Mac and Felicia's excitement over Maxie's pregnancy is ill advised. However much Maxie's behavior stems from Frisco's abandonment is up to a psychiatrist not named Andre (or Kevin, since he can't be unbiased) to decide if Maxie ever owns up to her behavior and wants to learn to be decent to her family.

ETA: This is the response I wanted to hear from Mac, when Obrect said "Dear In-Laws!" "Dear?! No, you tortured our niece Robin at Faison's bidding, and you didn't even raise Nathan - your sister did."

As for the previews, Joss is great because she has pissed off her awful mother, and Elizabeth should respond to Franco's question with "Why are YOU talking to me like you're a petulant child, AGAIN?!" 

Edited by Bringonthedrama
2 hours ago, ulkis said:

PS/Valentin was really over doing the faces of alarm

Agreed.  But I did laugh out loud when Finn flounced out of the house and Valentin turned to Anna and sarcastically said, "he's a keeper".  

• Love 9
47 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

I chalk that up to them not realizing yet they will mostly likely be the ones doing the heavy lifting of actually parenting the kid.

They'll be fine, I'm sure Monica and Audrey have already started a support group they can join.

• Love 9
45 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

I think she should have only been referring to him as "Dad" for a long time now. I remember being disgusted when Felicia returned after years away and acknowledged she'd been with Frisco, and Maxie asked "Is Dad okay?"

I think it's one thing for her to call Frisco "dad" and for her to call Mac "dad" all the time. I remember when he and Felicia got married the first time, she asked him if they should call him "Uncle Mac" or "dad" and he said they should just call him plain "Mac", so in a way just plain "Mac" is sentimental as well.

29 minutes ago, Perkie said:

Agreed.  But I did laugh out loud when Finn flounced out of the house and Valentin turned to Anna and sarcastically said, "he's a keeper".  

Valentin > Finn for sure. Today was one of those days when I was like, "wait, Michael Easton's on this show?!" He should have left with Tracy.

• Love 3

When Nathan mentioned Victor Cassadine, I was like, oh right! This guy is supposed to be a Cassadine and has never had a single scene that wasn't about police work with the other Cassadines. 

I don't care about Maxie's pregnancy. I don't care about Maxie. I'm trying to remember when I started hating her. And Nelle needs to stay gone.

Lulu: I write stuff now. Can I get a job?
Sam: Yeah, sure!
Me: I wish I knew people who would give me my whim job too.

I liked what Dante had to tell SBJason. Now that he is back, Sonny will never make another attempt at leaving because he has someone who will always put him and his family first.

Snarky Andre is an Andre I can get on board with. This show knows how to suck the energy out of their actors, characters, viewers.

I really liked Anna and Finola's acting when she was explaining why this drug crisis hit close to home for her. The AIDS storyline is one of my earliest GH memory. And they were well ahead of the curve when they tackled this story. So that kind of got to me this episode.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, YaddaYadda said:

When Nathan mentioned Victor Cassadine, I was like, oh right! This guy is supposed to be a Cassadine and has never had a single scene that wasn't about police work with the other Cassadines.

Except for that time he super shittily guilted Alexis into representing Nina and Franco using, IIRC, the memory of her dead sister.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 1

We don't know for sure whether or not he's a Cassadine.  Victor found out shortly before he died that Nathan wasn't his son.  That doesn't necessarily mean that another Cassadine couldn't have fathered him.

1 hour ago, YaddaYadda said:

I liked what Dante had to tell SBJason. Now that he is back, Sonny will never make another attempt at leaving because he has someone who will always put him and his family first.

Lulu's experience is basically everyone on the Internet, but sure, Sam, give her a job.   Media mogul, my ass.

I liked what Dante said, too--it's just a shame it will never actually mean anything, as Sonny/Jason always come out smelling like a rose and the cops have egg on their faces. 

3 hours ago, Star Aristille said:

An early Christmas present.  Just what I wanted!

Half way through this episode, there were these guys in hats, being dramatic.  I thought there was a mistake at the tv station, and they accidentally switched to a bad episode of "Miami Vice". 

The drug story is so boring. Shoehorning in RL stats about opioid overdoses doesn’t change that.

The Havana scenes weren’t too boring.

If Faison won’t say he was naked when he kicked Jason into the river, I’d love it if he said something like, “Oh, was that Jason? Whatever.”

LOL at Lulu job searching at the baby announcement. Bigger LOL that the COO is going to do the hiring. That’s not what they do, Sam. Why is Lulu talking to Mac about changing jobs? That was so random.

I don’t know what KW is doing with her hair, but I don’t like it.

Wow, Sam, project much? People think you’re confused because you’re not talking to them. Saying you know who “[your] husband” is isn’t exactly reassuring to anyone.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Lulu's experience is basically everyone on the Internet, but sure, Sam, give her a job.   Media mogul, my ass.

Lulu's main been a baby rabies fanatic and (from time-to-time) lounge owner. Suddenly she's a writing maven, like Mama Laura was overnight a Board member and personnel interviewer. The most egregious example is cupcake Kiki, erstwhile fast-tracked med student, who masters material with a Zenlike memory, apparently. It all comes too easy, and misleads young people in particular who watch this show and might get angry or disappointed in American society when they want to start at the top and pay off that massive college debt..

Middle-aged folk on the show have similar credibility problems too. For example, it takes years of learning, mentorship, and experience to know what art sells and how to value it for the cognoscenti, and of course Franco's "art" is a criminal scandal that shouldn't even be put on the market. And does anyone remember how Jordan suddenly became Crime Commissioner of P.C? I don't either.

Jason and sleepy Sam, aka a Mafia "button man" killer and a biker chick/con, are now sudden newbie media moguls who are hiring their friends as professional writers? Give us a break, Show.

Edited by P3pp3rb1rd
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, dubbel zout said:

Saying you know who “[your] husband” is isn’t exactly reassuring to anyone.

Has she told her husband that she told the man she knows is Jason that he should stay and fight for his identity? 

• Love 2
12 hours ago, Star Aristille said:

Oh good. I thought the actress was off shooting a movie (I thought I read that somewhere) and was coming back. Let Kristina stay far far away with that vial woman who was too much like a predator for my liking. 

2 minutes ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

Oh good. I thought the actress was off shooting a movie (I thought I read that somewhere) and was coming back. Let Kristina stay far far away with that vile woman who was too much like a predator for my liking. 

Lexi Ainsworth left to do a season of a show.  Major Crimes, I think.  And because Ashley Jones, who played Parker, was getting more screen time on Criminal Minds, she had to focus more time on that.  So both Kristina and Parker were written out together and are living in Oregon now.

Edited by Star Aristille

I was actually away from GH during the introduction of Nina and Nathan. I missed all of Silas, all of Donna Mills. When I came back, late 2015, these two were just there. I once tried to read the bios of Nina and Nathan on a fan site and they were incomprehensible to me, with all the ins and outs of their parentage, and what turned out to be true or not true, and I'm still hazy on what everyone in this story knows/believes. I would have needed to make a chart, and that was more work than I wanted to put into it. 

I think Britt and Nathan are both the biological children of Obrecht (by Faison and a mystery man, respectively) and Nina is the biological child of Obrecht's sister Donna Mills and some guy who's dead and not important, and Donna Mills mostly raised Nina and Nathan together. And Nina calls Nathan "J" because it's his real first initial, and they maintain a brother/sister relationship because that's just what they thought they were before Revelations. (Not the biblical book, which has more laughs in it.)  

If that's right, I can go with it. Britt isn't around at the moment to complicate it more. But when that story was unfolding in real time, was it as headache-inducing as it reads in a blow-by-blow summary? 

• Love 3
13 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

Except for that time he super shittily guilted Alexis into representing Nina and Franco using, IIRC, the memory of her dead sister.

I honestly remember none of that. I seem to blackout during large parts of the episodes. 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Asp Burger said:

If that's right, I can go with it. Britt isn't around at the moment to complicate it more. But when that story was unfolding in real time, was it as headache-inducing as it reads in a blow-by-blow summary? 

Yes, yes it was.

I always found it strange that Passanante said it was hard to remember character history when most of the new people were given ridiculously overcomplicated backgrounds.

• Love 3

If the audience can remember character history, why can't the writers?  Or at least get someone to write it down. so people can check their writing.

I was pleased that they gave Obrecht an espresso instead of the standard American coffee.  And oh yeah, Sonny is a "coffee importer".

I was shocked that Sam actually considered child care. BMJason apparently doesn't know that there are nannies who live out.   Meanwhile Carly continues to have terrible parenting skills and terrible empathy skills.  This did not shock me.  I wish Sam had stopped her and thrown her out of the apartment.

One of the reasons I hate all the Sonny crowd, including Diane, is because they are not gracious or magnanimous in victory.  Like Carly, when they win they just take and take and take even more and rub defeat in the faces of those they defeated. 

Spinelli "You are both my dear friends" Yeah, right, that's why you're kissing SBJason's ass.  I really don't want to see the reveal because it's going to be SB that's the real Jason. It's such obvious and boring storytelling.

18 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

Not without foundation though.  Is there anything at all in Sam's background that suggests she has the skills to run a media empire? On the other hand, Nina learned everything she knows from Maxie and then fired her.  Gotta love the randomness and subsequent loyalty of this group.

5 hours ago, Asp Burger said:

because that's just what they thought they were before Revelations. (Not the biblical book, which has more laughs in it.) 

LOL.  And true.

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Is there anything at all in Sam's background that suggests she has the skills to run a media empire?

Well, there was that short stint she had as host? of "Everyday Heroes" or some such? I think the producer that gave her the gig had a vendetta against Sam, as Sam had conned/bilked her father out of his money, or something like that. Amelia I think was her name. But I can't quite recall why Sam got the show. Was it her "saving" Liz's kids?

12 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

If the audience can remember character history, why can't the writers?  Or at least get someone to write it down. so people can check their writing.

Shirley, you jest!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, ulkis said:

I always found it strange that Passanante said it was hard to remember character history when most of the new people were given ridiculously overcomplicated backgrounds.

I know. The show has a bible—it's not like she has to watch hours and hours of old tape to get caught up. Ugh. Also, she could just ask the actor or go online. The information is available if you make even a mild effort.

Hey! Clarence Wideman is back.

I LOVED the coat TB was wearing. 

LOL that the photo on Sonny's desk is of him, Carly, and Jason Burton. That was fast!

I was fairly agnostic toward Garren Stitt (Oscar) until now. His big emotional scene at the hospital was terrible.

11 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Are we supposed to think Faison is scared of Jason, would be worried he was coming after him?  Naaahhh.

Ugh, this show and its Jason Burton worship. The only person Faison is scared of is Anna, and that's for weird psychosexual reasons. 

"I can only assume you harbor a grudge because I misidentified your butt." That's what Spinelli should have said to Jason Burton. Hee. But I like that he gave Jason a hard time for not calling him.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 8
17 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Are we supposed to think Faison is scared of Jason, would be worried he was coming after him?  Naaahhh.

Wait, whaaat? This is the same guy, as FonDuke, who shot him in the back, and carelessly kicked him into the harbor! Maybe he's not scairt of him when he's wearing Duke's face?

14 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Ugh, this show and its Jason Burton worship. The only person Faison is scared of is Anna, and that's for weird psychosexual reasons. 

Isn't he also scared of Robert? You know, Robert!Fucking!Scorpio!

robertnov2012.jpg

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

He's also not fond of vengeful minions/former lovers ripping off rubber masks.

anna-mask7.jpg&key=4adb5f3bb2d10c51ac352

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

He's also not fond of vengeful minions/former lovers ripping off rubber masks.

anna-mask7.jpg&key=4adb5f3bb2d10c51ac352

That was GLORIOUS!!!! Finola absolutely ROCKED those scenes! I just need me a dvd of GH: Scorpios Espionage 2013, that I can watch on an endless loop! With the dvd extra of Robert as Father Christmas and bringing Emma a didgeridoo.

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Love 1

Wardrobe needs to keep putting BM in those tailored shirts and blazers, he looked handsome today. He also wins today because he told Carly to go to hell. And yeah, in this case Carly was right, but who cares? Someone should always be telling Carly to go to hell as far as I'm concerned.

The utter derision Jason displays every time someone brings up Franco's tumor is my favorite thing about him. It's the perfect mix of contempt and disbelief.

Joss sneaking around to get someone's DNA without their consent is the most Carly thing she's ever done. 

Which is more sad, how thoroughly Liz has been snowed into believing Franco's a "good and honest man," or Franco's lack of compunction in letting her think that way? 

• Love 14

I love how Jason Miller is okay with his kids being with a nanny at Monica's, but is vehemently opposed to a "stranger" in his house.

LOL at the Franco–Jason Burton/Spinelli/Sonny staredown.

When will the writers learn that a victim cannot in and of himself drop criminal charges? 

Of course Sonny sneers at the person he needs information from. What I wouldn't give for André to say, "Well, I was going to tell you who's who, but Sonny was such an ass to me that I'm not going to say a word. Suck on that, Corinthos."

• Love 7
54 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

I know. The show has a bible—it's not like she has to watch hours and hours of old tape to get caught up. Ugh. Also, she could just ask the actor or go online. The information is available if you make even a mild effort.

Hey! Clarence Wideman is back.

I LOVED the coat TB was wearing. 

LOL that the photo on Sonny's desk is of him, Carly, and Jason Burton. That was fast!

I was fairly agnostic toward Garren Stitt (Oscar) until now. His big emotional scene at the hospital was terrible.

"I can only assume you harbor a grudge because I misidentified your butt." That's what Spinelli should have said to Jason Burton. Hee. But I like that he gave Jason a hard time for not calling him.

If I didn't know any better I'd think Guza was writing again.  Saint Jasus.

• Love 1

BM should never go back to those $5 t-shirts. He looks much better in buttoned down shirts. The suit looked good on him. 

I really want SbJason to be the wrong Jason, so that everyone can be wrong, have egg on their face, have the other Jason roll out the middle finger. The whole thing has been mind-numbmingly stupid. Just get me out of my misery either way.

It would be neat if Andre threw Franco under the bus by telling everyone how he did give him the answer everyone is looking for. I don't disagree at all with what Franco told SBJason, but please stop bringing up the tumor. It doesn't make what happened to Michael and Sam any less vile.

ETA - Good to see Sonny back to treating SBJason like his bitch. Here be a good boy and read the report and you'll probably have to go down to Puerto Rico to supervise, blah blah blah blah... I'm sorry happy you're back! 

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Love 13