Type keyword(s) to search

Caitlyn Jenner: Call Me Caitlyn

• Start Topic

So the kids are still blindsided in the press by all the book leaks and Cait still didn't give them copies until now?

Jenner also reveals that she did not give Kendall or Kylie advanced copies of her book, opting to give them copies once it came out.

“Before I left, I threw it on Kylie’s bed, and Kendall, I got it to her the day before I left for this [interview],” she said.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Artsda said:

So the kids are still blindsided in the press by all the book leaks and Cait still didn't give them copies until now?

I think Kris shared from her copy. 

Sounds like Kylie and her dad are not on good terms. Sad too that Kendall who seems to be closest to and most accepting of things, is overlooked as Caitlyn obsesses over those who are less so.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

I think Kris shared from her copy. 

Sounds like Kylie and her dad are not on good terms. Sad too that Kendall who seems to be closest to and most accepting of things, is overlooked as Caitlyn obsesses over those who are less so.

I wasn't aware that Kylie and Caitlyn were not on good terms, but as the youngest of Caitlyn's biological children, I think it was the hardest on her to lose the father she had known. I remember the episode where Caitlyn announces that she will be transitioning in a few months and Kylie's eyes suddenly filled with tears and she excused herself from filming for a few minutes. This seemed like one of the few real reactions caught on camera on this show and I felt for this young girl who is suddenly realizing that her father would soon be gone forever in the way that she had known that person all her life.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Veronique Bette said:

I wasn't aware that Kylie and Caitlyn were not on good terms, but as the youngest of Caitlyn's biological children, I think it was the hardest on her to lose the father she had known. I remember the episode where Caitlyn announces that she will be transitioning in a few months and Kylie's eyes suddenly filled with tears and she excused herself from filming for a few minutes. This seemed like one of the few real reactions caught on camera on this show and I felt for this young girl who is suddenly realizing that her father would soon be gone forever in the way that she had known that person all her life.

In the previews for next week, it appears that Kendall and Kylie had plans to hang with their dad. Kendall shows, but Kylie is MIA  and Caitlyn annoys Kendall by ignoring her  and carrying on about Kylies absence. KYLIE did it once before too. Dumping her dad, once Kendall.showe up.

I do agree that it had to be really tough on Kylie and Kendall too. Seems both their parents didn't/couldn't be bothered to get their heads out of their own asses and make  sure their children were okay. 

• Love 3
6 hours ago, GaT said:

I love how articulate Kim is, from just the printed quotes I counted 9 "you know"s & 7 "like"s.

And she's no longer materialistic. She said that with a straight face.

And is glad that it was she that was robbed, cause no one else in the family is emotionally stronge enough to handle it.

one comment in her narrative about the robbery. She said they handcuffed the concierge and left him in the stairwell. When did she have the conversation with him, when she asks if they are going to die, that she told him to tell the robbers that she was a mother? She was in the apartment, he was in the stairwell.

• Love 5
On 4/26/2017 at 7:34 AM, iwasish said:

Can't wait til she visits The View or Real.

When she pointed her finger at Kelly, my mind went to Kim's ex box and that prop finger she saved from Neverland Ranch.

I don't know how to post links, but she has been on The View.  They discussed her running for president, and fretted that the country still isn't ready for a woman president.

On 2017-04-26 at 11:43 PM, Artsda said:

Haven't we seem Khloe speak to her on camera?

Caitlyn Jenner Says Khloe Kardashian Hasn't Talked To Her in Two Years

"If I didn’t tell her everything…first of all, she never asked." SoKhloe should have asked her if she was transitioning and going to have a tv show? 

That was one of the dumbest things I've heard a person say - like what are they supposed to ask you? You're the one with this life altering decision that you're making, something that you waited 60+ years to share and finally own for yourself, why wouldn't you think that others would try to give you the space to share what you feel is comfortable rather than prattle off a billion of questions. Based on the timeline of the show, Caitlyn was already done or almost done her memoirs yet when Kris asked her about gender reassignment surgery, she refused to answer. Knowing what we know now, I saw that moment as Caitlyn wanting to use that information to promote herself and her book and so she didn't want to talk about it with Kris. I get not wanting to share that information with Kris, but why are Kylie and Kendell not being kept in the loop about things? How can you write an entire book that talks involves their lives and not give them the opportunity to read it first and ask questions, etc. Why wouldn't you want to give your children time to acclimate themselves to what you're about to share with the world and potentially brace themselves for whatever may come their way because of it? Caitlyn was a selfish parent to her other children and I think that's just her personality - she seems very selfish.

• Love 6

When I heard her stomping so daintilly  into the house "HELLO, HELLO" "WHERE'S MY LITTLE KHLOE?" in that weird voice and then sitting there with that accusatory look and the In Living Color Wanda lips, if I were Khloe I'd have run for the hills.

How any of them keep a straight face when she's there, I have no.idea.

• Love 8
5 hours ago, iwasish said:

. . . and then sitting there with that accusatory look and the In Living Color Wanda lips

This is likely the best reference I have ever, or will ever, see in reference to these fuckers . . . . just drop the mic right now because you have absolutely won the interwebz . . there could be NO better association to every single damn one of 'em. . . . I bow down. . .

"You so crazy . . ."

Edited by SailorGirl
  • Love 5

On Caitlyn's book tour, she's charging to meet and greet her. The page I saw this on loads but then quick as anything a box comes up and you can't get back to the page. What I did see is prices start at $2,500 per person and it benefits her foundation.

• Love 1

Caitlyn says in her book that she deliberately cut the Kardashians' out of her Diane Sawyer interview because her teams "research" determined that an association with them would take away from the importance of her message.   She's sorry if they were all hurt but her message was too important.

Aren't Kylie and Kendall "Jenners"? why were they lumped in with the Kardashians?  Did she leave her other four kids out of it also?

• Love 2
36 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Caitlyn says in her book that she deliberately cut the Kardashians' out of her Diane Sawyer interview because her teams "research" determined that an association with them would take away from the importance of her message.   She's sorry if they were all hurt but her message was too important.

Aren't Kylie and Kendall "Jenners"? why were they lumped in with the Kardashians?  Did she leave her other four kids out of it also?

Caitlyn's older 4 kids were on the show - Brody and Brandon mostly - and the oldest one (Burt?) and I think Casey was on there briefly.  I suspect there was a little more to the Kris and her kids being left off the show other than just these research findings.  ABC is a competing network with NBC which owns E!.  Kris probably asked for $$ that ABC didn't want to pony up.  It was more important to focus on Caitlyn's older kids reactions and support than that of Kris' 6 kids as they have their own long running show (and spin offs) where they can cover their reaction, feelings and support in whatever way they choose.  But this does bring up a good point - if Cait feels Kardashian involvement in her story takes away from "the message" - then why did she agree to be on the show this season?  Why did she allow so much Kardashian involvement in I am Cait?  She's cherry picking when, where, and how to use those K ties to promote herself.

• Love 4
On 4/28/2017 at 4:47 PM, iwasish said:

When I heard her stomping so daintilly  into the house "HELLO, HELLO" "WHERE'S MY LITTLE KHLOE?" in that weird voice and then sitting there with that accusatory look and the In Living Color Wanda lips, if I were Khloe I'd have run for the hills.

Lol.  I just caught the episode where Kris and Caitlyn are getting the gold facials.  Kris is gorgeous without makeup, and I like her hair in the longer pompadour, but Caitlyn looks like the fucking cowardly Lion with that fried ass yellow hair, or Jocelyn Wildenstein.  For awhile there, she was looking nice with the light brown hair, but as usual, she's clueless.

• Love 3
(edited)
On 4/28/2017 at 4:47 PM, iwasish said:

@SailorGirl already did a wonderful job giving props to what might be the best, most accurate visual of anyone in this entire family.  I am simply quoting it again so if I am having a long day, I can re-read it like it was the first time and laugh until my stomach hurts.

"I am RET TA GO."

Edited by laurakaye
  • Love 4

I don't think Khloe and Caitlyn are ever going to be close, and I don't think that Khloe was ever that close with Bruce, no matter what the show would have us believe.  Brice being in her life since she was 5 doesn't mean it was a close relationship. 

• Love 1

The photoshopping on the cover photo is unforgivable.  They not only smoothed her Death Valley skin but it also looks like they did some editing of her jawline and other bone structure.

It gives the public, and other transgender people, a patently false impression of what can be accomplished with facial feminization surgery.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Artsda said:

Why is she so surprised that Kim  or any of them have stopped speaking to her?

It's pretty clear from the show that unless you go along with the Kardashian take on things, no matter how full of krap,  you are considered  going against "the Family" The only agenda is their agenda.  And of course, Kim and Kris and Khloe will give the standard Kardashian comment  that "We'll always love Caitlyn" " We just want her to be happy"

• Love 4
2 hours ago, iwasish said:

And of course, Kim and Kris and Khloe will give the standard Kardashian comment  that "We'll always love Caitlyn" " We just want her to be happy"

That's all they can do, they'll never be able to go full out war on her because she's Kendall & Kylie's father.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, GaT said:

That's all they can do, they'll never be able to go full out war on her because she's Kendall & Kylie's father.

No, but they've drawn a line in the sand and pretty much have said they are done with her. The occasional air kiss on both cheeks if they're forced to be at the same function and there are cameras present, or a family get together for a Kendall/Kylie milestone ( and how close is she to them anymore?)  is all there's ever going to be.

• Love 2
(edited)

I don't even think Kylie has much to do with Cait anymore. Cailtyn made her bed & didn't care about how her actions and words would affect them or the other kids.

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 3

I admit I'm Team Kardashian (and Team Jenner Girls, apparently) here, if that's where the dividing line has been drawn.

Caitlyn cares about Caitlyn, and Caitlyn only.

The fact that she was totally fine to just bow out of her young children's lives tells me all I need to know. I don't care what kind of personal turmoil you're going through, that's something only a garbage person would do.

• Love 6
5 hours ago, this-one-is-mine said:

I admit I'm Team Kardashian (and Team Jenner Girls, apparently) here, if that's where the dividing line has been drawn.

Caitlyn cares about Caitlyn, and Caitlyn only.

The fact that she was totally fine to just bow out of her young children's lives tells me all I need to know. I don't care what kind of personal turmoil you're going through, that's something only a garbage person would do.

Jenner seems to have left a smoldering trail of burned bridges in her life.   The "personal turmoil" defense falls apart when you consider that she's still doing it post-transition, leaving bad feelings in her wake whether it's with the Kardashians, Kim Howe, the transgender women of her unfortunate TV show, the LGBT community at large, talk show hosts like Ellen, etc.   I don't know how much truth there is to this report, but ...

Ellen BANS Caitlyn From Her Talk Show As Feud Explodes

• Love 4
4 hours ago, millennium said:

Jenner seems to have left a smoldering trail of burned bridges in her life.   The "personal turmoil" defense falls apart when you consider that she's still doing it post-transition, leaving bad feelings in her wake whether it's with the Kardashians, Kim Howe, the transgender women of her unfortunate TV show, the LGBT community at large, talk show hosts like Ellen, etc.   I don't know how much truth there is to this report, but ...

People who "ban" people who have different opinions appear scared or weak to me.  What is wrong with letting Caitlyn make her own bed on the public stage?  Let people see who she is and make their own minds up.  

Mind you, I do not like Caitlyn (or the pretentious Ellen) but I fail to see how banning someone helps Ellen.  

• Love 9
3 hours ago, Jellybeans said:

People who "ban" people who have different opinions appear scared or weak to me.  What is wrong with letting Caitlyn make her own bed on the public stage?  Let people see who she is and make their own minds up.  

Mind you, I do not like Caitlyn (or the pretentious Ellen) but I fail to see how banning someone helps Ellen.  

Saying shes been banned makes good PR for Ellen. In truth, She's just not asking her to be on the show.

She's not much of a fan of the Kardashians either. During the interviews with them, she makes plenty of  subtle and not so subtle snide comments or asides. The Kardashians are just too dense to catch them. She uses them for the ratings they draw and let's them trash Caitlyn. .

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Saying shes been banned makes good PR for Ellen. In truth, She's just not asking her to be on the show.

She's not much of a fan of the Kardashians either. During the interviews with them, she makes plenty of  subtle and not so subtle snide comments or asides. The Kardashians are just too dense to catch them. She uses them for the ratings they draw and let's them trash Caitlyn. .

I agree.  I no longer watch Ellen.  I think she is a bully who thinks she is funny.  

• Love 2
9 hours ago, millennium said:

It's Radar Online, believability is pretty much zero.

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, GaT said:

It's Radar Online, believability is pretty much zero.

Which is why I prefaced it with doubt.

In another article they also reported Jenner has been dissing autograph seekers at book signings.   Even less chance of substantiating that.

• Love 1

Caitlyn probably had a far more interesting "tell all", that Kris and her attorneys squashed.  It is what it is.  The agreement:  chop out most of everything about the Kardashian girls and Kris will make you a plot line on KUWTK,  in order to advertise your book.  With most of the juicy details out, there isn't much of a book, so win-win for Kris.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

Caitlyn probably had a far more interesting "tell all", that Kris and her attorneys squashed.  It is what it is.  The agreement:  chop out most of everything about the Kardashian girls and Kris will make you a plot line on KUWTK,  in order to advertise your book.  With most of the juicy details out, there isn't much of a book, so win-win for Kris.

Without the Kardashians, Jenner has almost no story at all.

Chapter One - I Win the Olympics, Hooray for Me!

Chapter Two - I Wear Panties Under My Business Suit

Chapter Three - I Get in a Fatal Fender Bender

Chapter Four - I Transition with the Help of Media Consultants, Make a Shitload of Money and Piss Off Everyone Who's Not Me

The End.

• Love 8
5 hours ago, millennium said:

In another article they also reported Jenner has been dissing autograph seekers at book signings.   Even less chance of substantiating that.

I would believe it. She's charging from $2,500 for meet and greets, along with an autographed copy of her book.

• Love 2

Don't call me Caitlyn: Baby name plunges in popularity; 'Star Wars' character sees uptick

WASHINGTON (AP) — Don't call me Caitlyn.

A year after Caitlyn Jenner announced her new name and gender, the popularity of the name Caitlyn plummeted more than any other baby name, according to Social Security's annual list of the most popular baby names.

In fact, the four names that dropped the most were all variations of the same name: Caitlin, Caitlyn, Katelynn and Kaitlynn.

"It was inevitable," said Laura Wattenberg, founder of BabynameWizard.com. "Caitlyn was already falling in popularity. Now it is suddenly controversial.

http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/caitlyn-drops-baby-popularity-star-wars-bad-boy-rises-article-1.3159322

• Love 3
3 hours ago, ginger90 said:

For only a $10 donation, you’ll be entered for an amazing afternoon where I will fly you and a friend—yes, I will fly...I’m a licensed pilot!—on a private plane to Catalina Island off the coast of Los Angeles for a picnic lunch.

Thanks, Jenner, but I've seen what happens when you're in the driver's seat. 

bruce-jenner-car-crash-photos-7.jpg

• Love 7
(edited)
3 hours ago, GaT said:

LOL, she was outsold by Ivanka Trump.

She was outsold by Goodnight, Moon.

Jenner-500x803.jpg

Probably not a good idea to hold the book photo so close to the real face.  Or neck.

Edited by millennium
  • Love 7