Type keyword(s) to search

Rob: The (Mostly) Invisible Man

• Start Topic

Truth be told, I do worry about how the kids are going to turn out in the future, growing up in the circus they are a part of now. No, nothing to do with their gender or sexuality, but if Kim, Kylie, and Rob are anything to go by...good luck, kids!

• Love 4

Truth be told, I do worry about how the kids are going to turn out in the future, growing up in the circus they are a part of now. No, nothing to do with their gender or sexuality, but if Kim, Kylie, and Rob are anything to go by...good luck, kids!

Kylie was posting inappropriate pics at 14/15 years old. With the stuff North and P are exposed too, I'm betting they'll be even more precocious or provocative at an even younger age. The emphasis on sexuality and the selling of sex is too much a part of the fabric of the households they live in, the world they live in. Look at the pictures all

Over the house of Kim naked or nearly naked, Kourt and Khloe too, with Kendall and Kylie following right along.

Kim spends hours getting primped nearly every day and North is right at her feet and I'm sure eventually will be right beside her getting the same treatment and learning that its all the superficial.

• Love 9

Kylie was posting inappropriate pics at 14/15 years old. With the stuff North and P are exposed too, I'm betting they'll be even more precocious or provocative at an even younger age. The emphasis on sexuality and the selling of sex is too much a part of the fabric of the households they live in, the world they live in. Look at the pictures all

Over the house of Kim naked or nearly naked, Kourt and Khloe too, with Kendall and Kylie following right along.

Kim spends hours getting primped nearly every day and North is right at her feet and I'm sure eventually will be right beside her getting the same treatment and learning that its all the superficial.

And then there's Kanye . . .. . I wonder if North's first word was "mother fucker?"

• Love 1

Kanye's now commented.

http://www.eonline.com/news/755217/kanye-west-reacts-to-rob-kardashian-blac-chyna-s-engagement

The 38-year-old rapper was asked about the couple's happy news while traveling through Los Angeles International Airport.
When asked if he was invited to the wedding, he smiled and said, "You know what? I haven't been invited."
"You know, Rob is my brother," Kanye told photographers. "I love Rob. I just roll with it. I love Rob, that's all I can say. I love Rob."

And then there's Kanye . . .. . I wonder if North's first word was "mother fucker?"

North seems focused on Disney princesses just like any other little girl her age and not on her daddy’s rough rap lyrics; plus, Kanye seems really gentle around her so I doubt he’s ranting and raving in her presence. It’s Aunt Khloe who was spewing profanity in front of Kourtney’s children and who recently posted a mock video of North “cursing”. Not funny at all.

• Love 9

He sure didn't say much, did he? He was evasive, with all that "I love Rob" stuff. He didn't say "I like Blac China and I wish them happiness." This is the new improved Kayne, the one who smiles and laughs with the paps, but he can still juggle his words when he doesn't want to answer their questions.

Very interesting that no one but Kayne and Tyga have commented sort-of-favorably on the engagement (and Tyga wasn't very sincere, since he's being a shitass about child custody behind the scenes, according to Blac). Not a word yet from Kris, the sisters or Caitlyn. Are they just planning on ignoring the engagement completely, or is Kris busy crafting some inoffensive joint family statement?

• Love 1

He sure didn't say much, did he? He was evasive, with all that "I love Rob" stuff. He didn't say "I like Blac China and I wish them happiness." This is the new improved Kayne, the one who smiles and laughs with the paps, but he can still juggle his words when he doesn't want to answer their questions.

Very interesting that no one but Kayne and Tyga have commented sort-of-favorably on the engagement (and Tyga wasn't very sincere, since he's being a shitass about child custody behind the scenes, according to Blac). Not a word yet from Kris, the sisters or Caitlyn. Are they just planning on ignoring the engagement completely, or is Kris busy crafting some inoffensive joint family statement?

Kris made some flip comment about stupid questions when asked about it by the paps. She acted the same way when she used to get asked about Caitlyns suspected transition.

• Love 1

Rob's future mother-in-law is interesting. Calling out the family for not commenting.

http://rollingout.com/2016/04/08/blac-chynas-mom-choice-words-kardashians/

Toni has been blasting the Kardashians all week, claiming that the famous reality TV family is full of hypocrites because they won’t support Rob and Chyna’s engagement.

“Fake Kardashians & Jenners!!! Y’all claim family is everything but you can even post @robkardashian engagement with @blacchyna. I’m sure if it were #WhiteChyna @kyliejenner, U elder @krisjenner @khloekardashian @kendalljenner @kourtneykardash or @caitlynjenner would be all over. U pretenders would have even paid to broadcast. Don’t throw stones when you live in a glass house too. Well he got fam in his new fiancee, kid and @mstokyotoni,” Toni wrote in one post.

In another post, she wrote, “Let me explain …” They not fake! They simply don’t care and never have! It’s simple and plain and why should they?”

In a third post, Toni continued to blast the Kardashians and Jenners, and even seemed to take shots at Chyna’s best friend, Amber Rose.

“You not even going to be invited! I didn’t see the invitation! Ps’ to all her fake a– friends!! ” Oh b—- I see you and NO b—- will ever plan my daughter’s wedding but “Me” or her! #ps or her bestie – Whoeva that is? PS-, they are Armenian so no blonde hair blue eyes over here wheneva they do have a kid!! Let’s get it poppin now!! Lol!! Wheneva y’all ready but get the point,” Toni said.

• Love 1

Wow...what a piece of work. She'll definitely fit in.

I’m sure if it were #WhiteChyna

Is she implying what I think she is implying? Because if so, she is way off.

Dammit, she actually has me defending the Kardashians!

• Love 1

I find it interesting she mentions all the family Twitters except for Rob's biggest hater, Kim. I'd like to think it's on purpose just to get to Kim, but I suspect she knows the rest will just basically ignore her while Kanye will go batshit crazy if she dares to call out Kim. It's not really a fight if you won't fight with the one arm that will fight back.

Rob needs to slam on the brakes, put the car in reverse, and back carefully away from the cliff he’s about to plunge over in seriously considering marrying BC and/or fathering a child with her. This is not just about losing weight or getting back at his family; it’s his whole future that’s in play, and to me he seems like nothing more than a pawn in this game but he doesn’t realize it.  It’s all so tawdry.

• Love 4

It's pretty funny she'd even go there with this crew, it's laughable really. Kylie's with Tyga, Kris is with Korey, Khloe's still married to Lamar, Kim's married to Kanye and Caitlyn's transgender. 

What's one more divorce among this klan? One more kid with a broken home? I'm betting Kris has Rob's money safe and secure, BC won't get rich off him. But I can see Kris setting her up in some kind of deal that will make her some money on her own as a payoff when the marriage goes south.

I do think Rob is moving too fast and would not be shocked to see him backslide rapidly as soon as the rush wears off.

If the family was smart they might consider embracing BC and welcoming her and things might slow down and Rob might have second thoughts. But if they're really putting ultimatums out there or being openly disapproving... Well Khloe kicked Caitlyn out of her wedding to Lamar when he wasn't 100% supportive.

• Love 2

What the hell is she attacking Amber Rose for though? Amber has not only been saying nice things about Rob and her (she even said she even said little King adores him) but she was the first to offer congrats on the engagement. Toni sounds off her rocker.

• Love 1

Wow...what a piece of work. She'll definitely fit in.

Dammit, she actually has me defending the Kardashians!

It's pretty funny she'd even go there with this crew, it's laughable really. Kylie's with Tyga, Kris is with Korey, Khloe's still married to Lamar, Kim's married to Kanye and Caitlyn's transgender. 

I think she was making a mockery of Kylie for creating herself as a knockoff, aka WhiteChyna. Fake boobs/butt/lips, skin coloring, etc, all the shit this family does to emulate black women's features while retaining white privilege, not an "if Chyna was white" sort of thing.

• Love 7

My goodness! Why do i picture Dr Evil somewhere rubbing his hands together and chuckling away as he pulls the strings on these puppets?

This shit is off the chain now! I don't think even PMK can control the outcome! Too much crazy involved now.

• Love 4

Is Rob the pawn of PMK?  Or is he the strategic mastermind behind the collapse and destruction of his family's empire, seeking revenge against the sisters who tormented him and the momma that ignored him in favor of his sisters?

I mean, it's positively Shakespearean up in the Kardashian compound, y'all.  Pass the popcorn.

• Love 3

Saw this headline scrolling across the bottom of my tv screen last night as I was watching KUWTK...

"Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna celebrate their engagement with cake at a strip club."

Several thoughts went through my mind regarding that sentence, but not one of them was "Congratulations!"

Edited by laurakaye
  • Love 5

http://www.tmz.com/2016/04/16/blac-chyna-kris-jenner-kardashians-rob-money/

"Blac Chyna Kris Jenner Will NOT Own Me"

4/16/2016 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Blac Chyna will not hitch her wagon to the Kardashian empire under any circumstances, because she believes it will royally screw up her brand.

Sources intimately connected to Chyna tell us, she has made it clear to Rob's family ... she will not sign with Kris, will not be under the Kardashian umbrella, will not do their reality show ... and on and on.

Chyna insists she wants nothing to do with TV ... she's far more interested in developing a Paris Hilton-style business empire, hawking everything from eyelashes to purses.

She also says the notion she's benefited from the Kardashians is BS, and in fact Rob has richly benefited from her. Truth be told, Rob's been making money since hooking up with Chyna ... promoting teeth whitening products, women's shoes and other stuff on social media ... for $$$$.

Well, this is a surprise. We've heard many times that Rob and BC wanted their own reality show, and there was a rumor that both had recently agreed to appear on KUWTK in order to drum up interest for their new show.

It's probably true that Rob has benefited financially from his association with BC. But it works both ways.

You never know with this family. Kris could have scripted the entire romance, or Rob and BC might really have gone into this relationship independently. If BC really does want to stay out of Kris's clutches, that's wise. Why should she allow Kris to control her, plus pay her 10% of every gig she does, if she could succeed on her own? (It looks like Kris paid off Amber Rose already, and that pisses me off.) Rob is probably still under contract to Kris/her company so I don't know how he could legally become BC's business partner. I guess his lawyer or a new agent could work it out.

• Love 1

Blac Chyna might not want Kris Jenner to "own her" but she's benefitted just as much the last few weeks from the Kardashian connection as Rob has from being with her. I know who is BC is but she will forever be Tyga's baby mama and now she is Rob Kardashian's fiancé. Does she think her and Rob's reality show will be on any other network other than E! It won't.

I just made my travel plans to Vegas at the end of May, just noticed on the hotel schedule that Rob K. and Blac Chyna will be appearing at the "cool" pool at my hotel.  I will happily go to the uncool pool that day. LOL.  BTW the tickets are only $18.95.

• Love 1

WTF? Where did Rob get the money for this car?

http://www.eonline.com/news/758458/rob-kardashian-buys-blac-chyna-a-purple-lamborghini

"Rob Kardashian Buys Blac Chyna a $200,000 Purple Lamborghini"

"The Keeping Up With the Kardashians star appears to have bought his fiancée a luxurious little engagement gift: a purple 2016 Huracan Lamborghini, ringing up to a mere $199.8K, which a source tells E! News he purchased from Lamborghini Beverly Hills.

"Chyna took to Instagram to share news of the gift with her fans and followers... The fancy new gift goes great with the $325K diamond rock Rob gave his boo when he asked her to marry him..."

So are we going to find out later that Rob just leased the car for Blac, or that Kris gave him the money to pay for it?

That family sure does seem to be obsessed with high-end cars! I think they would rather drop dead than ever be seen driving around in an ordinary car like a Toyota Camry.

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Love 1

That's what I was thinking too, that it's leased not bought. But shit Rob could've made some good coins off those socks, show, and appearances over the years and he's been living with family the last few year's so it's not like he was paying rent or utilites.

I just made my travel plans to Vegas at the end of May, just noticed on the hotel schedule that Rob K. and Blac Chyna will be appearing at the "cool" pool at my hotel.  I will happily go to the uncool pool that day. LOL.  BTW the tickets are only $18.95.

BC has been making bank from these kind of personal appearances for a while, so I guess now that they're engaged, Rob finally has some tits & ass that people will pay money to see. 

WTF? Where did Rob get the money for this car?

http://www.eonline.com/news/758458/rob-kardashian-buys-blac-chyna-a-purple-lamborghini

"Rob Kardashian Buys Blac Chyna a $200,000 Purple Lamborghini"

"The Keeping Up With the Kardashians star appears to have bought his fiancée a luxurious little engagement gift: a purple 2016 Huracan Lamborghini, ringing up to a mere $199.8K, which a source tells E! News he purchased from Lamborghini Beverly Hills.

"Chyna took to Instagram to share news of the gift with her fans and followers... The fancy new gift goes great with the $325K diamond rock Rob gave his boo when he asked her to marry him..."

So are we going to find out later that Rob just leased the car for Blac, or that Kris gave him the money to pay for it?

If it's leased, poor BC, she never gets to keep the car.

• Love 1

BC has been making bank from these kind of personal appearances for a while, so I guess now that they're engaged, Rob finally has some tits & ass that people will pay money to see. 

If it's leased, poor BC, she never gets to keep the car.

Always a leasee, never an owner!!!

• Love 1
On 4/20/2016 at 7:16 PM, GaT said:

Aw, GaT...I was hoping you'd say, "Heck yeah, I'm totally going so I can report the shenanigans back here!"  But LOL at the tickets being only $18.95.

And what, exactly, would they do at an appearance such as the pool?  Play music and hang out with the attendees?  I have never quite understood what one does when one does an "appearance."  Get paid for partying?

47 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

Aw, GaT...I was hoping you'd say, "Heck yeah, I'm totally going so I can report the shenanigans back here!"  But LOL at the tickets being only $18.95.

And what, exactly, would they do at an appearance such as the pool?  Play music and hang out with the attendees?  I have never quite understood what one does when one does an "appearance."  Get paid for partying?

That's exactly what celebrities do when they do appearances in Vegas. They're in VIP sitting around, dancing drinking, partying, sometimes they'll get on the mic and say something to the crowd while just being looked at and maybe taking selfies with the party goers. 

• Love 1
On 4/8/2016 at 6:37 PM, Veronique Bette said:

North seems focused on Disney princesses just like any other little girl her age and not on her daddy’s rough rap lyrics; plus, Kanye seems really gentle around her so I doubt he’s ranting and raving in her presence. It’s Aunt Khloe who was spewing profanity in front of Kourtney’s children and who recently posted a mock video of North “cursing”. Not funny at all.

It's true.  People have always said that Khloe was much more down to earth and would be the best mother, and is so maternal to Rob, Kendall, Kylie and her nieces and nephews.  I disagree.  I think she spent her early twenties (and probably most of her life) living in the shadows of Kim and Kourtney, and feeling immensely jealous of both of them.  I think that this has really manifested much more in the last few years, as she's gotten multiple surgeries to look like a generic Kardashian (like Kylie has) and when she talks to Kylie and Kendall, she acts more like a petty 16 year old than an adult woman who should be a role model.  She's silly with the kids, but she's also wildly inappropriate in front of them.  I don't think she would be a better mother than Kim.

Regarding the situation with Blac Chyna and Rob, Kylie has behaved more maturely than Khloe has, and no one has even done anything to Khloe.  She just revels in the drama, and I think that since she feels that she's the closest to Rob, that this gives her the right to act like this is a deep personal tragedy for her.

Edited by truelovekiss
  • Love 5

+1 to everything you said, TrueLoveKiss.

The facts are that Khloe doesn't strongly resemble her sisters, there are rumors about who her real father is, that she supposedly went off the rails when Robert Sr. passed away...and then there's the behavior of her unusual, strange, smothering and co-dependent relationship with her brother, who has their father's name and strongly resembles their father.

I feel like there's some strong, psychologically strange undercurrents at work with Khloe, but I can't quite figure out what's going on.  At times like this, I wish I had paid more attention in my college psychology classes.