Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Baby Mama #1 has commented about Tristan failing to visit his first child in recent weeks - Khloe must know that he’ll stop visiting True asap. She must really be delusional hanging out in Cleveland all this time.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, nexxie said:

She must really be delusional hanging out in Cleveland all this time.

I don't understand why she's still in Cleveland. If it's because doctors are still saying she should stay, then either Khloe or the baby must have some kind of serious medical problem. 

Kim’s talking about it - a bit:

https://www.eonline.com/news/930492/kim-kardashian-on-tristan-thompson-cheating-allegations-it-s-so-f-ked-up

1 hour ago, GaT said:

I don't understand why she's still in Cleveland. If it's because doctors are still saying she should stay, then either Khloe or the baby must have some kind of serious medical problem. 

Stories have said she’s staying so the baby can bond with Tristan, etc., etc.

Khloe probably knows that he won’t visit once they leave town - just like he doesn’t visit his other child (according to that baby mama).

Edited by nexxie

I bet she's staying in Cleveland because she is getting some space away from the "storm" of the news a about Tristan cheating on her. 

I mean think about it other than the show have there been many paparazzi shots of Khloe out and about in Cleveland? Outside of her being pissed at Tristan she's getting some nice quiet time with baby True.

Seems Tristan isn’t cool with what Kim said on Ellen today - this family battle could get interesting:

“Well, the Cleveland Cavaliers star has heard the comments and he is fuming over Kim talking about his relationship with Khloé on national television. "Tristan’s pissed at Kim and really wishes she and the rest of their family will mind their own business and keep his name out of their mouths," a source told In Touch exclusively. "He feels Kim’s making it worse for Khloé and True by going on Ellen and who knows who else and talking about their problems."

The NBA star also thinks Khloé's older sister shouldn't be talking — especially since Kanye West has been ranting non-stop on Twitter lately. "There’s a lot Tristan could say about Kim and Kanye that would not be nice at all but you don’t see him dragging their name through the mud," the insider added. "Kim needs to stop. She needs to stay in her lane and stop trying to soak up more attention by talking about him and Khloé."”

http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/kim-on-ellen-show-tristan-thompson-reacts-158996

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, nexxie said:

"Tristan’s pissed at Kim and really wishes she and the rest of their family will mind their own business and keep his name out of their mouths,"

Well then, maybe he should have considered minding his own business & keeping his dick out of other women's vaginas.

• Love 15
3 minutes ago, GaT said:

Well then, maybe he should have considered minding his own business & keeping his dick out of other women's vaginas.

Talk about staying in one’s lane, lol!

• Love 13

For real. Tristan can shut it. I'm no Kim fan, but she's out promoting her perfume on Ellen, who brought up the cheating scandal and asked Kim about it point blank. Kim did not once mention Tristan's name or slander him. She just said the situation is effed up, which it is, and she doesn't want to say much about it because there's a child involved. If Tristan really took offense to any of that, that's his problem and he can get over himself.

• Love 11

Unless Kim had Khloes permission to speak about the situation she should have had no comment. And that business of a child being involved so she’s being discreet is a cop out. She’s getting her point across just with her smug smile. 

Shes lucky it was Ellen, who pretty much is in Kris’s pocket, asking the questions, cause another interviewer might have asked how Khloe thought she was going to be any different than the  baby mama Tristan had when she met him. 

Its Khloes mess,she’s 30 yrs old and been around the block many times,  let her clean it up.  The rest of them should stay out of it.  Cause if Khloe stays in the relationship and forgives Tristan, it’s going to be pretty tense around the dinner table.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Marley said:

Yea boo boo for Tristan. Kanye is insane these days but even he can keep his dick in his pants. Tristan can fuck off really.

Exactly. Kanye is many things but I can't recall any time where there was gossip about him screwing around on the mother of his children much less video evidence. Tristan can go suck it.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, DangerousMinds said:

I don't know if he's cheated since he's been married, but he was engaged twice and IIRC cheated on both fiancées.

I’m wouldn’t be shocked if he’s cheated. He was sniffing around Kim  when she was married, that didn’t bother him.  Didn’t he give props to Tyga for getting in there early with Kylie when the underage thing came up ? And writing a song about screwing your wife on a sink, isn’t exactly showing much respect for her. So I doubt the vows of marriage are so sacred to him.  Not like he has all that much respect for women any way.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, Marley said:

Yea boo hoo for Tristan. Kanye is insane these days but even he can keep his dick in his pants. Tristan can fuck off really.

Yeah, but doesn't rumor have it Kanye's side piece can't get knocked up since, well, said piece is a guy? 

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Fostersmom said:

Yeah, but doesn't rumor have it Kanye's side piece can't get knocked up since, well, said piece is a guy? 

So the rumor has been for the longest time.

• Love 4
22 hours ago, nexxie said:

Seems Tristan isn’t cool with what Kim said on Ellen today - this family battle could get interesting:

“Well, the Cleveland Cavaliers star has heard the comments and he is fuming over Kim talking about his relationship with Khloé on national television. "Tristan’s pissed at Kim and really wishes she and the rest of their family will mind their own business and keep his name out of their mouths," a source told In Touch exclusively. "He feels Kim’s making it worse for Khloé and True by going on Ellen and who knows who else and talking about their problems."

The NBA star also thinks Khloé's older sister shouldn't be talking — especially since Kanye West has been ranting non-stop on Twitter lately. "There’s a lot Tristan could say about Kim and Kanye that would not be nice at all but you don’t see him dragging their name through the mud," the insider added. "Kim needs to stop. She needs to stay in her lane and stop trying to soak up more attention by talking about him and Khloé."”

http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/kim-on-ellen-show-tristan-thompson-reacts-158996

I think these InTouch quotes and “sources” are bogus. Tristan is likely way too preoccupied with his team’s current crucial playoff games and his own chances of finally getting off the bench to rack up some playing time in the series to be concerned with Kanye’s Trump tweets (which other Intouch “sources” claimed he was happy about as it diverted attention from his cheating drama) and what Kardashian mouthpiece Kim is telling Kardashian fan Ellen. Is Khloe’s situation with Tristan sad and “effed up”? Yes, and so was the situation when his other girlfriend was pregnant with his first child at the time Khloe started up with him. And for that matter, which relationship situation with the Kardashian-Jenner family isn’t or hasn’t been sad and “effed up” in some way, beginning with the Kris-Robert Sr. marriage?

• Love 9
56 minutes ago, Veronique Bette said:

I think these InTouch quotes and “sources” are bogus. Tristan is likely way too preoccupied with his team’s current crucial playoff games and his own chances of finally getting off the bench to rack up some playing time in the series to be concerned with Kanye’s Trump tweets (which other Intouch “sources” claimed he was happy about as it diverted attention from his cheating drama) and what Kardashian mouthpiece Kim is telling Kardashian fan Ellen. Is Khloe’s situation with Tristan sad and “effed up”? Yes, and so was the situation when his other girlfriend was pregnant with his first child at the time Khloe started up with him. And for that matter, which relationship situation with the Kardashian-Jenner family isn’t or hasn’t been sad and “effed up” in some way, beginning with the Kris-Robert Sr. marriage?

Oh so true. The kids learned about fucked up relationships early on. Interesting that the kids that got forgotten about, the 4 other Jenners seem much more stable. Maybe it was a blessing.  

I doubt Tristan gives two craps about Kim’s or anyone else’s opinion or comments.  I always thought he seemed pleasant but quite reserved around her family. He was cordial and welcoming when they came  to Cleveland but unlike Lamar he didn’t fawn over Kris and I don’t think there was a lot of hanging out with the Kardashian family. He and Khloe seemed to spend most of their time in Cleveland. The only comments from his side of the family have been from his father and I don’t know if he’s even close with his son.

If the situation is fucked up, there’s plenty of blame to go around. 

As Judge Judy says  “you picked them”

• Love 7

Khloe hasn’t posted anything on her daughter’s official instagram, but I see she chose @true with no last name - good move, for when she finally dumps both the clown and his name. (Someone else started an account with first and last names, of course.)

1 hour ago, nexxie said:

Khloe hasn’t posted anything on her daughter’s official instagram, but I see she chose @true with no last name - good move, for when she finally dumps both the clown and his name. (Someone else started an account with first and last names, of course.)

You have no idea how much the fact that True already has an IG account saddens me.

• Love 17
15 minutes ago, GaT said:

You have no idea how much the fact that True already has an IG account saddens me.

It was probably set up before her name was even announced - just like the children of most famous people, and not-so-famous people these days.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, nexxie said:

She’ll never change Trues last name.

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

Tristan helped the Cavs win so he decided to finally break his Instagram silence..the comments are as savage as ever. Dude is NEVER living this down.  

Is he still whining about people treating badly, as if he’s a victim?

What child... what infant needs an insta gram account? Your life is a mess, you have no idea if your childs father will even be in her life or yours and yet you deem it necessary she have an Instagram   account. Obviously you already plan to start posting pics of her.. you and your sisters complain that you aren’t allowed  any “private lives”  and now you are insuring that your daughter has none... beginning practically at birth.  How sad for her.

• Love 10
6 hours ago, nexxie said:

Meh. No biggie I see regular people who have Instagram accounts for their young babies/children.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Meh. No biggie I see regular people who have Instagram accounts for their young babies/children.

Same. I have friends with separate accounts for their kids. And sometimes celebrities secure the username to prevent unauthorized pages with that particular name. There's been a verified page for Dream since she was born and its never actually been used.

4 hours ago, nexxie said:

Is he still whining about people treating badly, as if he’s a victim?

This was his post ..just mentioning the big win. There's some congratulatory comments but for the most part he's being shredded. He may start whining heh

https://www.instagram.com/p/BiK77FcA-a1/

• Love 2
8 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Same. I have friends with separate accounts for their kids. And sometimes celebrities secure the username to prevent unauthorized pages with that particular name. There's been a verified page for Dream since she was born and its never actually been used.

This was his post ..just mentioning the big win. There's some congratulatory comments but for the most part he's being shredded. He may start whining heh

Dreams page was used for a while, then when shit started between Rob and Chyna everything  got removed.

11 hours ago, howmanywords said:

I see today he’s taking some heat for his hashtag: #OnToTheNextOne

Does seem like his subconscious might’ve written that one, lol.

• Love 8
On 4/30/2018 at 12:43 AM, carolinagirl81 said:

Just because people do it doesn't make it right.

On 4/30/2018 at 9:33 AM, Kokapetl said:

I really hope Instagram is dead by the time these kids grow up. 

If it is, I'm sure it'll be replaced by something even more obnoxious.

• Love 9

Okay guys, apparently we focus on the wrong thing. Let's not worry about Khloe staying with Tristan and how that will set True up in life....we need to be worried about Khloe's post-baby body. At least according to the Kardashian media plants! Who cares if she and Tristan exemplify screwed up relationships for young True? Khloe is going to be "the hottest mom!" and that's what REALLY matters. 

http://people.com/health/khloe-kardashian-wants-pre-baby-body-back/

Eye.Roll.

• Love 5
19 minutes ago, The Ascension said:

Okay guys, apparently we focus on the wrong thing. Let's not worry about Khloe staying with Tristan and how that will set True up in life....we need to be worried about Khloe's post-baby body. At least according to the Kardashian media plants! Who cares if she and Tristan exemplify screwed up relationships for young True? Khloe is going to be "the hottest mom!" and that's what REALLY matters. 

http://people.com/health/khloe-kardashian-wants-pre-baby-body-back/

Eye.Roll.

She’ll get her body back the same way she got it in the first place.  Liposuction, injections, snip here tuck there.  

• Love 17
(edited)

I predicted this- as soon as I saw the casting notice for Revenge Body I was waiting for the media plants to start hyping Khloe’s “ transformation”.... 

These Bitches copy each other all the time. When Kim used a surrogate, Kourtney looked into freezing her eggs, as some of her friends had done, obviously Khloé did not conceive naturally out of the blue. Rewatching episodes had me laughing with all the clues they dropped ~ including Kourtney trying to roughhouse with Khloé and saying “there’s NO baby in there”.  

Kris Jenner is laughing all the way to the bank with her latest masterpiece. 

Edited by Juliegirlj
  • Love 1
36 minutes ago, Shangrilala said:

For as much as the K girls claim to be forward thinking, strong, independent women, their whole "I want to be a hot mom!" schtick seriously sets us back a few decades.  

And they’re all going to be together in L.A. for Mother’s Day - including Khloe - so expect a few hot mama pics.

• Love 3
10 hours ago, iwasish said:

She’s set the bar... let’s see if she doubles down and gets a revenge body!!!

She can milk (pun intended) the new mother done wrong and redemption story.  She’ll lazy host a show where people were cheated on, give them a makeover, so they can confront the offender without Khloe in the same zip code.  Oh wait,that’s Revenge body.

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, Aw my lahgs said:

Someone in another thread mentioned that years ago, Kylie tweeted out a picture of Khloe and her bio dad (and quickly deleted it). Of course I had to look it up. Wow. Just wow.

D97C0C1A-10B9-41F6-803D-86099B845129.jpeg

That is some god-awful photoshop. Her head is massive compared to his. The lighting on her face is completely different than his, the clarity of his body and face compared to hers is completely different as well. If they tweeted this, it was absolutely a joke. Not saying the whole fatherhood thing isn't a question but I am saying if this is what people are using as proof, they should find something else, because this is laughable. 

• Love 5
13 minutes ago, SailorGirl said:

That is some god-awful photoshop. Her head is massive compared to his. The lighting on her face is completely different than his, the clarity of his body and face compared to hers is completely different as well. If they tweeted this, it was absolutely a joke. Not saying the whole fatherhood thing isn't a question but I am saying if this is what people are using as proof, they should find something else, because this is laughable. 

I don’t think anyone is actually using this pic as proof - it really was meant as a joke.

That said, Alex Roldan was one of Kris Jenner’s “friends,” and there are a lot of comparison photos online that show physical similarities between him and Khloe.

• Love 1

Khloe’s middle name is Alexandra after her bio Dad. Look up pics of Alex Roldan’s other kids- the resemblance to Khloé is strong. 

On the episode in which Khloé complains about having to wake up at 3 am to insert a progesterone vaginal suppository - she had those hideous talon claw nails. No wonder her vag was sore and bleeding.... If her being pregnant was real I would guess she made her assistant insert them. Not sure when that was filmed, but could have been when she actually harvested her eggs for surrogacy. However, I heard she actually adopted and the baby was born quite a while ago. 

• Love 1

So instead of deleting all those sickening sweet pics of Khloe and her cheating baby daddy from her instagram, she deleted the comments sbout how she should dump him - pretty good sign Khloe is still living in fantasyland.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, nexxie said:

So instead of deleting all those sickening sweet pics of Khloe and her cheating baby daddy from her instagram, she deleted the comments sbout how she should dump him - pretty good sign Khloe is still living in fantasyland.

Klawey is a strong, independent woman. She’s in a passionate serious relationship with a younger, successful baller. She’s his hot, supportive loyal wifey. They just had their love baby. She’s working hard on her hot mom bod. 

Anyone who doesn’t believe Klawey’s narrative is just a jealous hater!

• Love 9

Khloe looked so much prettier back then, when she had a few tweaks done to her face but hadn't gone crazy with the plastic surgery. I also think the light, sandy brown hair color is much more flattering than the blonde.

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Khloe looked so much prettier back then, when she had a few tweaks done to her face but hadn't gone crazy with the plastic surgery. I also think the light, sandy brown hair color is much more flattering than the blonde.

The good ol’ days when Khloe still smiled without striking a giant duck-lipped pose - for her sake and the sake of her daughter, she should search her soul for that lost self. (imo it would help her to get real about her paternity.)

• Love 4