Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

55 minutes ago, iwasish said:

She should have waited to get knocked up. 

Based on that nasty little video sidechick #2 posted late last night Tristan doesn't like using condoms. I'm surprised he didn't knock Khloe up sooner.

53 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Yeah, but, it seems like Khloe doesn't believe men when they show her who they are.  She just keeps sticking with her dreams and staying in denial.  How long did she deal with Lamar?  

And now he's feeling bad?  (Lamar)

http://people.com/tv/lamar-odom-feels-terrible-khloe-kardashian/

From that article (didn't she use the same wording about about Tristan that he made her feel like a princess?)

Love is blind … Lamar was so great at making me feel like I was the only one and I’m this princess. I never speculated cheating … so I didn’t know about cheating … until before the DUI [in 2013],” Kardashian told Howard Stern in January 2016.

• Love 3
41 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Like so many foolish love-struck people, Khloe probably had cognitive dissonance - she saw who Tristan was when he dumped Jordy, but he probably really did treat her like a queen, as she claims.

Superficial, materialistic people like the Kardashians will never understand that "treating someone like a queen" - i.e. showering someone with gifts and sweet-talk - is not what makes a good man. It's extremely easy, especially for a rich man, to buy a woman nice things and tell her that she's pretty. That doesn't mean he has deep feelings or good intentions.

• Love 22

Couldn't have happened to a more deserving person. She met Tristan at Kevin & Eniko Hart's wedding, a wedding Tristan was only attending because Jordan Craig (who was 5 months pregnant with his son at the time) is Eniko's cousin. She was strutting him around in pap pictures not even a month later, had Joyce Bonelli taking shots at Jordan on Instagram while she was still pregnant, confirmed their relationship just days after Jordan gave birth and then confirmed her pregnancy a week after his son's first birthday. She has consistently gone out of her way to antagonize a woman that did nothing wrong but be in a relationship with a man (and I use that term loosely) Khloe felt she deserved.  Looks like she got what she deserved, alright. The only people I feel bad for are Jordan, who's getting pulled into this mess all over again, and the kids getting stuck with this no good, deadbeat dad.

ETA: There's also no way Khloe didn't know about this. TMZ came to her when they were getting tips about her pregnancy and that was in September. There's no way they got this tape a month later and Harvey decided to just sit on it out of the kindness of his heart. I'm not saying this whole thing has been orchestrated, but some kind of deal was definitely made about if or when the footage would be used.

Edited by luvly
  • Love 21

Yeah, the grand gestures of “love” like enormous flower and balloon arrangements, extravagant parties, vacations, weekend getaways etc, are meaningless and deflect from the realities of day to day life. 

But if things aren’t big and over the top, this family has no use for them . Big price tags and designer names, that’s all that matters.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, iwasish said:

She needs to re evaluate her priorities and standards for the men in her life. 

She pretty much needs to reevaluate her life & maybe get a real job.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, iwasish said:

And I do think Kim secretly revels in seeing Khloe fail. Despite what they try to put out to the public, I see lots of friction between the two of them. I’m sure she  loves Khloe but there is a rivalry. 

Any "rivlary" would not make any sense here.  Kim is the only one of the siblings who is married - and she has her own 3 kids, incuding the son that Khloe wanted.  And regardless of what people think of Kanye, he is actually the most successful of the in-laws.   And Khloe has been down the cheater route before with Lamar.

• Love 5
26 minutes ago, twilightzone said:

Any "rivlary" would not make any sense here.  Kim is the only one of the siblings who is married - and she has her own 3 kids, incuding the son that Khloe wanted.  And regardless of what people think of Kanye, he is actually the most successful of the in-laws.   And Khloe has been down the cheater route before with Lamar.

um...he's the ONLY actual inlaw

• Love 7
26 minutes ago, Christi said:

That can change pretty quickly, men  come  and go in this family. From what I read Kim spends  most of her time at Kris’s house and not with her hubby. 

Funny how this klan lives to be in the spotlight and how stupid can someone like Tristan be to think he isn’t being scrutinized at all times. Who knows how many videos there are of him out doing his thing, just happens that at the right time the value of such a vid skyrockets... someone got a nice little pay day. 

• Love 5
19 minutes ago, Shangrilala said:

From the E! Article - Khloe moved to Cleveland to make Tristan a priority and prevent something like this from happening?  

Oh dear.  That ranks up there with fairy tale and queen talk.

She may have known he was straying before moving out there.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Christi said:

That's my point.  Why would Kim then be jealous of Khloe?  It doesn't make any sense here.  If anything, it would be the other way around,  Khloe has always been the "ugly duckling" sister.  She's been wanting to have a baby and here she is about to give birth and she is involved in a humiliating scandal of her baby daddy cheating on her.  And as if it already wasn't bad enough of what she went through with Lamar.

• Love 4
49 minutes ago, twilightzone said:

That's my point.  Why would Kim then be jealous of Khloe?  It doesn't make any sense here.  If anything, it would be the other way around,  Khloe has always been the "ugly duckling" sister.  She's been wanting to have a baby and here she is about to give birth and she is involved in a humiliating scandal of her baby daddy cheating on her.  And as if it already wasn't bad enough of what she went through with Lamar.

Completely agree. And there's a difference between sibling rivalry/competition and actually being happy to see your sisters life falling apart. I can't think of a single thing that Khloe has going in her life that Kim could be envious of. 

Eta; lots of reports on twitter that Tristan got booed at the Cavs game tonight.

Edited by howmanywords
  • Love 7
25 minutes ago, lambie457 said:

https://blindgossip.com/?p=91164

this is clearly about Khloe’s situation..

another note, didn’t they say that Kylie and Khloe’s babies were due one month apart?? Kylie had hers the 1st of Feb. the timing doesn’t add up

Faking this whole thing - pregnancy and cheating - seems pretty far-fetched, even for Kris and Kompany.

• Love 6
45 minutes ago, lambie457 said:

https://blindgossip.com/?p=91164

this is clearly about Khloe’s situation..

another note, didn’t they say that Kylie and Khloe’s babies were due one month apart?? Kylie had hers the 1st of Feb. the timing doesn’t add up

The story doesn't make sense, "the pregnancy is a sham" & "the baby is already here" can't both be true.

• Love 2
56 minutes ago, nexxie said:

She may have known he was straying before moving out there.

She knew Lamar was stepping out pretty early on and hid it for a long time. She even lied to her family that she was trying to  get pregnant. Only when it went public and couldn’t be denied any longer did she come clean. Even then she didn’t pull the plug for a long time. Though they are not married, she might still put on the same  fake smile and act as if this is all just gossip from jealous women and the “haters”.

Time will tell.

of course, If Tristan truly wants out of the whole relationship, nothing she does can spin it otherwise.

• Love 1

Supposedly, Khloe is not letting Tristan in the delivery room - she’d be smart to give the baby her name and leave the father’s name off the birth certificate - I’m sure Kris has her attorneys on it, so no worries there.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, chocolatine said:

Superficial, materialistic people like the Kardashians will never understand that "treating someone like a queen" - i.e. showering someone with gifts and sweet-talk - is not what makes a good man. It's extremely easy, especially for a rich man, to buy a woman nice things and tell her that she's pretty. That doesn't mean he has deep feelings or good intentions.

I don't mean to generalize but from my experience with friends and family members (both men and women), I've found that those who are dreamers and are in love with love, tend to fall in love easily and they do seem more prone to have fucked up relationships because they also tend to be people who are too accommodating to their partners. I think when you give so much even when you realize that your partner is not equally contributing to the relationship as they should, you still continue to give and you just hope that things will change. You put up with a crappy situation for far longer than you should and even when the relationship ends, it's still a traumatic and hurtful experience though in real life you likely dodged a bullet by missing out on spending the rest of your life with that person. But those kind of fucked up relationships can really toy with you and provide a skewed sense of what's important in a relationship. I know a couple of women who really wanted to get married and it was hard for them to find men who would commit. They ended up marrying the first man that came along who they found attractive and who was immediately opened to a committed relationship that could lead quickly to marriage. I know a few people who were with men who wouldn't commit and they invested years into an on again, off again relationship and then finally they were the ones that were dumped. They were forced to move on and they invested themselves in the first man that came along that was outwardly wanting a committed relationship and who seemed to be faithful. Despite the fact that the combination of those men were jealous, insecure, spoke demeaningly, not really ambitious, etc., all those red flags were ignored in favour of focusing on qualities that they like - between the group of women I'm referring to, the good qualities are great sense of humour and/or good in bed. Now, if a man shows all those red flags to me, sense of humour and good in bed isn't enough for me to invest in him when he clearly needs to work on himself. But when you want something hard enough, you can convince yourself that things are better than what they actually are. You don't think about what will happen to you mentally and emotionally having to deal with all of those bad qualities 20 years from now. Probably because you'll be divorced and completely disengaged from your relationship before you even get to year 20. 

Anyway, all that to say that I think that Khloe had one of those fucked up relationships where someone didn't treat her kindly and so in every relationship after that, she is drawn to men who are kind to her (even if they are unkind to her in many other ways). She has a unhealthy association that love is simply sweet words and gestures. The same way that in my examples, those women have an unhealthy association that love is simply commitment and something that is physically rewarding. 

• Love 7

What a fucked up situation, but Im not surprised...is Kylie even with her baaaby daddy? Im doubting so, otherwise I believe there would be a million pics out there of the happy couple..to rub in Tyga's and the world's face.

If this Khloe biz is all true, and she cant fly...imho she she should take a bus..5 star obvi...and have the baby in Ca with her family.

Erase Chicago from that kid's history...except for that stupidly named cousin of course

• Love 2
2 hours ago, nexxie said:

Faking this whole thing - pregnancy and cheating - seems pretty far-fetched, even for Kris and Kompany.

I don't think so either. The Kardashians are capable of a lot of shady shit, but Khloe is deeply insecure, desperate and spent years as the "ugly sister." I don't think she has the fortitude to fake a year-long relationship that ends with her pregnant and dumped. She cares way too much about what people think. 

• Love 10
25 minutes ago, Christi said:

What a fucked up situation, but Im not surprised...is Kylie even with her baaaby daddy? Im doubting so, otherwise I believe there would be a million pics out there of the happy couple..to rub in Tyga's and the world's face.

If this Khloe biz is all true, and she cant fly...imho she she should take a bus..5 star obvi...and have the baby in Ca with her family.

Erase Chicago from that kid's history...except for that stupidly named cousin of course

Kylie and Travis are together. They went away together a few weeks ago, he was with the family for Easter and at Kylie's friends moms birthday the other day. 

TMZ said earlier Khloe started getting contractions so I can't see doctors risking a long bus ride in the event she goes into labor soon. Kris is there with her and her sisters are going tomorrow so she will at least have family.

Edited by howmanywords
  • Love 1

Khloe is staying in Tristan's house, how is that working? Is he not in Cleveland? Where are Kris & her sisters staying? The whole thing is really awkward, she can't keep him out of his own house.

• Love 1

My guess is that they've got Khloe in a luxery suite somewhere, or they've told Tristan to get lost for a bit.  If he has any shred of decency he will give her some space.

I'm seeing reports that she will allow him in the delivery room.  That's more than I would have done.  Does she really expect Tristan to be around 4 years from now for this little baby?  A 27 year old man whore, pro baller, who has no qualms about cheating on his pregnant significant others?  No.  This will not end with some tearful confession and love filled reunion of forgiveness.  Nor will it be some successful co-parenting story.

How involved is he in his child's life now?  (I actually have no idea)

• Love 5

But poor Khloe she keeps finding POS men, maybe she should leave the athletes alone. Find a nice VP of company or some wealthy Tech guy like Serena Williams did. 

What self-respecting & classy wealthy guy would want to associate themselves with Khloe & those losers? There is better chance of Khloe being mauled by African Wild Dogs than her finding a self-respecting & classy wealthy guy.

As for Khloe, I hope that she learned about a big lesson about "How you got him is how you lose him." But I seriously doubt that. A stinking cockroach is smarter & prettier than her.

I knew right away that this relationship will not last. Frankly, I have no sympathy for Khloe & her poor baby (whenever it comes) would be better off being raised by wolves & bears.

Edited by Magog
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, Shangrilala said:

My guess is that they've got Khloe in a luxery suite somewhere, or they've told Tristan to get lost for a bit.  If he has any shred of decency he will give her some space.

I'm seeing reports that she will allow him in the delivery room.  That's more than I would have done.  Does she really expect Tristan to be around 4 years from now for this little baby?  A 27 year old man whore, pro baller, who has no qualms about cheating on his pregnant significant others?  No.  This will not end with some tearful confession and love filled reunion of forgiveness.  Nor will it be some successful co-parenting story.

How involved is he in his child's life now?  (I actually have no idea)

Tristan has the decency?  Look you carry a scorpion on your back across a river do not be surprised when he stings you.   Khloe was perfectly fine getting with him when his last girlfriend was pregnant, she doesnt get to complain when he behaves exactly how he showed her he was.

Khloe doesnt want a nice man.  She wants a basketball player.  None of the nicenones will have anything to do with her trashy tacky self so she is stuck with the losers.  She is over 18 and making these decisions of her own free will. 

• Love 13
1 hour ago, nkotb said:

Khloe just gave birth. No details on name, size, anything, or if Tristan was around.

http://www.tmz.com/2018/04/12/khloe-kardashian-gives-birth-baby-girl

Are there people who really believe this farce??  She didn’t give birth, because she was never pregnant!  The surrogate gave birth days ago!  It’s been obvious for months that the entire pregnancy was a sham.  I’m constantly amazed that there are folks who believe anything these liars do.  Their entire life is fake and scripted.  Read all about it in Blind Gossip.  BTW, this family SUCKS.  I wish they’d drop off the face of the earth.

• Love 4
Just now, farmgal4 said:

Are there people who really believe this farce??  She didn’t give birth, because she was never pregnant!  The surrogate gave birth days ago!  It’s been obvious for months that the entire pregnancy was a sham.  I’m constantly amazed that there are folks who believe anything these liars do.  Their entire life is fake and scripted.  Read all about it in Blind Gossip.  BTW, this family SUCKS.  I wish they’d drop off the face of the earth.

That’s very conspiracy theory-ish.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, farmgal4 said:

No, just typical Kartrashian behavior.

What are you using as research to show that a surrogate gave birth days ago, other than a site called “blind gossip?”

• Love 3

Khloe will really be put to the test. Here’s what she said she wanted for her daughter:

“When asked to share the trait she hopes her baby inherits from the Kardashian side of the family, Khloe responded "loyalty and family unity!" And if her baby could excel in one area of life, the reality star answered with "self-love."”

http://www.eonline.com/news/903272/khloe-kardashian-gives-birth-to-her-first-child-with-tristan-thompson

loyalty

family unity

self-love

How does Tristan fit into any of that?

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 3
20 hours ago, chocolatine said:

You would think mama Kris should have instilled that in her daughters. Not a single one of them including Kris has had a decent sustainable relationship, ever. It's really sad, because none of them are getting any younger. I'm talking about the Kards, not the Jenns. Although Kylie is headed in that direction already. She started reallllly early. 

Regarding Khloe and Tristan, why would she ever think a 24 yr old with millions of his own dollars is going to want to stay in a long term relationship with a woman that is 6 yrs older, looking to settle down and gets pregnant within a year of the relationship. He's nowhere near ready to keep his weenie in his pants and she should have known that from day one.

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 10
36 minutes ago, nexxie said:

http://people.com/tv/kuwtk-filmed-khloe-kardashian-giving-birth-and-dealing-with-tristan-thompsons-cheating-scandal/

Yep, all on film - the good, the bad, and the very, very ugly.

(I sure wouldn’t want the contracts they have!)

Is anyone surprised? They had no problem putting Lamar all over the show when he OD'd. You know, Kim is the sey one, Kourtney is the earth mother, & Khloe is the one who always stands by her man, no matter what he does. That's her storyline.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Regarding Khloe and Tristan, why would she ever think a 24 yr old with millions of his own dollars is going to want to stay in a long term relationship with a woman that is 6 yrs older, looking to settle down and gets pregnant within a year of the relationship. He's nowhere near ready to keep his weenie in his pants and she should have known that from day one.

Because beneath the bossy, loud exterior, Khloe suffers from low self esteem.  Why else would she go from the Lamar disaster to Tristan disaster.  She has never been considered attractive, etc. compared to her sisters.  And she was the last of the K siblings to have a child.  So there was probably some desperation.  Even loser Rob beat her.  There was some question as to whether she could even have a kid. 

Edited by twilightzone
  • Love 12

Who else thinks Kris has already hired Jordy for the show - I’ll bet Khloe bonds with her and the two babies bond too. Sometimes what’s good in real life also makes good tv.

(I’m hoping the scumbag is only seen as fleeting baby daddy in the background.)

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 2

People is saying that Khloe has already forgiven Tristan and is painting the incident(s) as some groupies trying to set him up. Not sure how credible the source is, but if that's true, I'm not surprised. She tolerated Lamar's cheating and drug use for several years until he became so blatant about it that she could no longer fake a happy marriage. 

Edited by chocolatine
  • Love 8
19 minutes ago, chocolatine said:

People is saying that Khloe has already forgiven Tristan and is painting the incident(s) as some groupies trying to set him up. Not sure how credible the source is, but if that's true, I'm not surprised. She tolerated Lamar's cheating and drug use for several years until he became so blatant about it that she could no longer fake a happy marriage. 

Unfortunately I believe it. She's pathetic. As soon as I saw she was allowing him in the delivery I figured she would crack. Any sane woman wouldn't want his sleazy ass while they give birth. Hell, any sane woman should be nauseated at the sight of him.

• Love 15
35 minutes ago, peaceknit said:

This guy wasn't faithful for 5 minutes, he just let Khloe take care of all his needs & wants & then went out & put his dick in anyone who would stay still long enough.

36 minutes ago, chocolatine said:

14 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

Unfortunately I believe it. She's pathetic. As soon as I saw she was allowing him in the delivery I figured she would crack. Any sane woman wouldn't want his sleazy ass while they give birth. Hell, any sane woman should be nauseated at the sight of him.

Was there any doubt she would take him back? She is stuck inside her own little fairytale, she'll forgive him & convince herself it won't happen again. And when it happens again, she'll forgive him again.

• Love 13

Khloe needs to learn when you play with fire you get burned. Wtf is with these women? Kourt forgot the pill and had sex with a known cheater right? Boom! Preggo. Now Khloe has one with a dude whose girlfriend hadn't even been out of the delivery room when they hooked up. Do they even think at all about the kids that result? 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, chocolatine said:

I so hope this isn’t true.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, howmanywords said:

They DO deserve each other.

• Love 2

I really hope its true about Kim spitting on him . It will show me at least someone has a realistic view of this embarrassing mess and not just a delusional fairytale. 

3 hours ago, GaT said:

She is stuck inside her own little fairytale, she'll forgive him & convince herself it won't happen again. And when it happens again, she'll forgive him again.

That People article said she's in a bubble filled with happiness right now. That's always been her problem, she's refuses to look at the harsh truth. Now the only difference is a baby in that bubble of hers.

• Love 1