Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

She'd have to be pretty stupid to get pregnant now.  Her whole brand right now is her hard body (eyeroll).  She just started dating Tristan like 6 months ago, and he just recently became a dad with his ex.  Expect more of these preposterous tabloid headlines as Revenge body continues to sink in the ratings.

• Love 3
18 hours ago, Christi said:

I don't believe it, because Hollywood Life is a piss-poor source of information. They're as bad as Radar. About 75% of the things they print are either presented out of context, or just aren't true at all. They just want clickbait headlines.

However, in the event she does turn out to be pregnant, it would be a huge mistake. Tristan doesn't really  care anything about her. He's dating her because she threw herself at him, buys him extravagant gifts and provides him with loads of free publicity.

I mean, look at him. How much does he care about the mother of his first child?

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

Since the Khloe pregnancy rumors failed to catch fire, Khloe snapchatted herself chugging 6 glasses of red wine over the weekend to prove she's not preggo. 

What a famewhore. She is so desperate to be the "hot" Kardashian she will do pretty much anything to put herself out there.

• Love 4

Holy Shit, her lips are blown up bigger than Kylie's! As for her nose, she had a nose job, she had the bridge narrowed. Look at this picture from 2016 & blow up the IG picture, You can see she had the bridge done, but didn't do anything to the tip, so now it looks like the tip is all swollen. I wonder if she's going to insist it looks different because she lost weight?

• Love 1
2 hours ago, GaT said:

I wonder if she's going to insist it looks different because she lost weight?

Of course she will say that. And the old stand by BS that Kim has been saying for years: It's makeup contouring. Yea, right. 

• Love 4

Not only does she look ridiculous but Khloe, more than all of the Kardashians goes WAY overboard with the Instagram softening filters. There's even been memes about it because its so laughable. When you see untouched photos that fans take with her the difference is glaring.

• Love 3
44 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

She's wearing green or blue (can't make out the color) contacts in that picture. Her eye color is brown. Is she not happy with anything about herself?? 

Her face is completely photoshopped.  Kylie does this all the time to shave down her jawline and make her eyes look bigger.

On other interesting news, Khloe tweeted that she was feeling "Island vibes" and her fans quickly reminded her that Costa Rica is not an island.  Needless to say Khloe reacted with class.

• Love 6
14 hours ago, BitterApple said:

She looks hideous. Her face is a mish mash of bad plastic surgery and laughable photoshop.

She didn't do anything to her face.  She photoshopped the $hit out of that pic. 

I rarely have sympathy for Khloe, but looking at the TMZ photos of her and Kim in Costa Rica....seems like these were not the typically hired/paid paparazzi.  The randoms trying to katch a glimps with long lenses were only focusing on Kim, and not Khloe.  How very sad.  Isn't Khloe the workout and hard-body guru?

• Love 1

LOL, I love how the article calls her "Famous person Khloé Kardashian" & Kim "even more famous person Kim Kardashian", that's their whole claim to fame they're famous.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, GaT said:

LOL, I love how the article calls her "Famous person Khloé Kardashian" & Kim "even more famous person Kim Kardashian", that's their whole claim to fame they're famous.

She dropped the Odom out of her name. Wonder what she'll do with the tattoos. So much for soul mates and true love.  I think everyone knew it would end, just how long it would last was the question.  They married in Sept of 09,  I doubt they were truly happy after he was traded to Dallas in 2011. Whatever issues he had that caused the Lakers to trade him must have accelerated quickly after that and it was all down hill from there.

19 hours ago, toolazy said:

So is that actually her address?  And if so, why? 

I think they mean Freedom lane as in she's finally "free" of Lamar.  Which is hilarious because she could have sped up those divorce proceedings.  She strung him along for ratings and a storyline.  The truth is probably far more calculated than that.  Step #1 whirlwind relationship and quickie wedding to a philandering hard partying Baller, ensuring lots of drama Step #2 wait for him to self destruct Step #3 film everything Step #4 drag out divorce/reconciliation/divorce over as many seasons of your reality show as possible.  Twist everything around to make it look like he's obsessed with you.  Step #5 celebrate every milestone in your divorce proceedings like you're ending world hunger Step #6 channel your self-imposed drama into a new brand  Step #7 convince him to go on tv and make a fool of himself begging you back as publicity for your new show premiere

• Love 9
On ‎2‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 1:04 PM, toolazy said:

That's both funny and sad.

The sadder thing is that no one probably ate that cake.  It was likely baked solely to be instagrammed, and then chucked into the trash like all of those cookies Khloe displays under glass on her kitchen island.

• Love 3

I like him a lot more after this interview. Tristan Thompson should read it. 

Khloe Kardashian’s Ex James Harden: ‘I Didn’t Like All the Attention’

Didn’t wanna keep up. James Harden told Sports Illustrated that he “didn’t like all the attention” that came with dating ex-girlfriend Khloé Kardashian.

“I feel like it was for no reason,” the Houston Rockets player added, without directly naming Khloé, of the frenzy that came with dating a Kardashian. “I wasn’t getting anything out of it except my name out there and my face out there, and I don’t need that. It wasn’t uncomfortable, but it wasn’t me. I don’t need pictures of myself when I’m driving my car. Who cares? What shoes am I wearing? Who cares? Where am I eating? Who cares? It was unnecessary stuff that I think trickled down to my teammates. I had to eliminate that.”

Harden, for his part, told Sports Illustrated during the recent interview that he’s focusing on his career nowadays. “I’m not worried about anything but hooping,” the athlete said. “And that may be why I’m having this kind of success.”

• Love 10

So let me get this straight.  James wanted to be monogamous, Khloe said there's too much shit in our lives to be monogamous, let's see each other when we see each other, and then she gets annoyed that he wasn't monogamous after she said let's not?  Did I read that right?

From what I can tell, Khloe hasn't learned a THING about relationships.  She's still an enabler.  She still morphs to fit the guy.  She can't see where she might play a role in a relationship breaking up....she's poor innocent Khloe.  She truly doesn't get it.  It's not about having the revenge body, it's not about doing anything and everything to keep your partner happy, it's not about baking them cookies.  Will she ever get that?  Every now and then I feel a bit sorry for Khloe because she clearly just doesn't respect herself at all.  But then I remember how absolutely vile she is and I quickly get over that sorry feeling.  

• Love 6

She wants us to think she is just looking for a nice guy, 2 kids and the white picket fence.  Truth is she's almost as big a fame whore as Kim. Kim's trying to sell the same crap as well, so happy staying home with the kiddies and "coexisting" with her husband.  No way is she starving herself down to 115 lbs if she isn't planning to "break the internet" when she returns to full fledged public life.

Khloe's out there saying that she loves Cleveland... it's so cozy and comfortable and laid back.  I give that another couple months till she catches him cheating.  

• Love 4
(edited)
3 hours ago, Shangrilala said:

Right.  And Kimmy loved MN and Hoboken.

She hated MN. Almost as much as she hated Kris H. Or at least hated being married to him. Kris's dogs dodged a bullet  when she dumped him. They could have ended up like all the other Kardashian pets, vanishing, or poor Mercy, passed off to a hanger-on and an untimely death. 

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, iwasish said:

Truth is she's almost as big a fame whore as Kim. 

At this point, I would say Khloe is an even bigger fame whore than Kim. All she wants is for everyone to think that she's the sexy sister, & that's why she gets so pissed off when people call her out on her photoshopped pictures. Khloe has turned into the family try hard.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, iwasish said:

She hated MN. Almost as much as she hated Kris H. Or at least hated being married to him. Kris's dogs dodged a bullet  when she dumped him. They could have ended up like all the other Kardashian pets, vanishing, or poor Mercy, passed off to a hanger-on and an untimely death. 

Yes she did - I was being sarcastic

1 minute ago, Shangrilala said:

Yes she did - I was being sarcastic

LOL, I got that. I was just agreeing and expanding on the level of her dislike. Sorry I didn't make my point clearly.

2 hours ago, GaT said:

At this point, I would say Khloe is an even bigger fame whore than Kim. All she wants is for everyone to think that she's the sexy sister, & that's why she gets so pissed off when people call her out on her photoshopped pictures. Khloe has turned into the family try hard.

When Kim was in hiding after having North, she told Khloe it was up to her to "bring the sexy" till Kim got back to acceptable (in her mind) public shape. Khloe managed to do so and I think she enjoyed her time as the sexy one and doesn't want to give up the title. She's quick enough to knock Kim's workout routine as feeble and boast that she's the true workout queen.

• Love 2
10 hours ago, iwasish said:

She wants us to think she is just looking for a nice guy, 2 kids and the white picket fence.  Truth is she's almost as big a fame whore as Kim. Kim's trying to sell the same crap as well, so happy staying home with the kiddies and "coexisting" with her husband.  No way is she starving herself down to 115 lbs if she isn't planning to "break the internet" when she returns to full fledged public life.

Khloe's out there saying that she loves Cleveland... it's so cozy and comfortable and laid back.  I give that another couple months till she catches him cheating.  

The bolded reminds me of the 30Rock episode. Liz was hot in Cleveland. 

13 minutes ago, GaT said:

Is it just her nose that's different?

3E184F8500000578-0-image-m-2_14890494541

Nose and eyes are different. It's almost like she used Photoshop to merge pictures of herself and Kim. Definitely this photo had a lot of work -- Khloe doesn't look that young or that soft. In candid pap photos, her face has a plastic look and a hard expression.

Something looks wonky on the right hipline area of the dress. A big stiff side seam? (Can't see the side seam on the left side for comparison because her arm is covering it.) Or a telltale Photoshop alternation to slim the hips?

• Love 2
9 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Something looks wonky on the right hipline area of the dress. A big stiff side seam? (Can't see the side seam on the left side for comparison because her arm is covering it.) Or a telltale Photoshop alternation to slim the hips?

It might be a zipper, or yes, photoshop.

7 hours ago, ramble said:

On first glance I thought she was a relative of the Olsen twins or a wax figure from  Madame Tussaud's.

When I first saw the picture, I didn't recognize it as Khloe. I think she had done whatever Kourtney had done that made her unrecognizable.

http://forums.previously.tv/topic/3216-kourtney/?do=findComment&comment=2719187

• Love 1

By now Khloe knows how much she gets made fun of for her excessive Photo shopping. She has to know how ridiculous this latest picture is. There are 9,000 comments under it on her IG page and most are mocking her. All the excessive Photoshop in the world and all the plastic surgery, she's never going to be THE hot sister. I almost feel sorry for her

• Love 2