Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

(edited)
Didn't I hear this woman say that people just need to get over their problems.... Just do something about them instead of whining and moaning..people like her brother? She has like literally, so many friends that are suffering and like acting out on social media (like Rob!!!!) that like she felt like literally she had to do research on mental illness and bring like attention to it.

Hasn't Kanye acted out on social media or in public ( Beck thinks so!).

I guess we shouldn't be surprised, after all once she realized there was racism in the world, she took action and wrote a blog. I think it helped..... Don't you?

Edited by OnceSane
  • Love 4

Kim should get involved with awareness for Narcissistic Personality Disorder. After all, she and her husband are experts on the condition.

I think she just published a book about it!!!

• Love 9

Definitely the Nannies who win that award but  you know the pics are coming soon with Kimye and her great momma skills. 

I truly believe this idiot is fed 'things' to talk about to the media.  She isn't given anything to use but her dumbass self.  She is stupid enough to think her comments on the show don't count.  Her comments to a mag or whatever posts them counts more.  Kim is THIS stupid.  I hope so many people call her on it but the idiot will deflect it off on someone else.

• Love 1
(edited)

I think Kim has a PR firm working to create a more compassionate and intelligent image for her.  So people who haven't paid attention might buy into this BS.  However, if you've heard the stone-cold, mean and viscious comments she has made about her brother and his issues with depression, then you know there is no actual heart inside her at all.  It's all an image she's purchasing for herself.  She just gets more nauseating all the time.

Edited by Dezdemona
  • Love 3

Well, here's the thing about Kim's fame: she has been all over the place and has really forged a name for herself. My take on it is that she has a sizable legion of fans who will love her no matter what. The sex tape, the tv special wedding, nude pictures, vapid statements -- none of it matters, none of it changes their opinion or devotion. So they'll eat up whatever she's selling, including this new airbrushed image.

People who watch the show with a critical eye and people who see her as just another famewhore will see it for what it is and roll their eyes. And the few people that don't know who she is or have no opinion of her, well, maybe they'll be fooled by her new compassionate persona, but I kind of think they will gloss right over it (because if they haven't formed an opinion about her by now, they just simply don't care).

So my guess is that it's not really going to gain her anything because part of the problem with her level of fame is people have formed very strong opinions of her.

If she wants to change the public's view of her, she needs to work for it. That doesn't mean hanging out with J Lo and Beyonce. Nor does it mean attaching your name to a cause. You have to work for that kind of respect, and that means more than taping a psa and writing a check. Kind of like Audrey Hepburn did and Angelina Jolie does. It has to be a passion. And I think just about everyone can agree that Kim's biggest passion is reserved for herself.

• Love 9

Did you see her doing an interview I guess via computer?

Talking about mental illness and the whole time she's checking her reflection and adjusting her hair, she could barely string a sentence together. Her causes last one episode, one blog, one round of public appearances. I watched the episode of her and Kris in Vienna and listened to her tell the tale of the nutty racist lady (who never existed) who attacked her in first class no less !!! She showed more emotion over Kourtneys stretch mark than she did about the alleged racist rant. Racism, inter racial marriage, mental illness, insecurity, Bruce's transgender journey....like pinballs they enter her empty head, rattle a bit and then ricochet out an ear, never to return.

• Love 6

I think Kim has a PR firm working to create a more compassionate and intelligent image for her.  

Well, that would certainly explain this, she's been following the story as a mom. Yep.

Well, that would certainly explain this, she's been following the story as a mom. Yep.

I haven't followed Kelly Rutherford's story too deeply, but from what I did read, her behavior in part caused her kids to be sent with the father. There was something about some underhanded action on her part trying to get him deported that the judge didn't take too kindly too.  She can see her kids, just has to go to France to do so. . Love that suddenly Kim is all about other people.. definitely trying to change her shallow vapid self absorbed image.

There must be a website dedicated to 'Kim-isms' and if there isn't then there should be. I can quote at least two Kimism's in every episode. The rerun episode that I just watched this afternoon had two jewels of them in that single episode.  The first one came out unexpectedly when Kim was telling Khloe how she thought it would be so cool to have North baptised in Jerusalem.

Kim: "Wouldn't it be SO cool if North and Reign got baptised in Jerusalem?"

Khloe: "oh that would be incredible"

Kim: (softly and meaningfully) "I know, right?"

Kim googles the 'official website of the baptism of Jesus Christ' and finds out that a 'guy name John' baptized Jesus Christ, she looks at Khloe and says  "I want a guy named John to baptize North" (in Jerusalem of course)  After that she shows Khloe the video of North and Kanye in a video while he sings that shitty song with the more than usual obnoxious dose of auto-tune.

The next historic Kimism came very soon afterwards when Kim and Scott were talking about the gossip columns speculating about a romance between him and Kendall. He told Kim "somebody called me middle aged the other day".  Kim says "really? when is middle age?" "You're just 30 that's young. (Scott says 'well, I'm 31)  I feel like middle aged is like 40.  Do you think people are prettier these days?"  Scott says "yeah of course, you can go pimp your ride anywhere, and come out prettier".  I think that whoever was behind the camera and sound boom that they were pissing themselves trying not to laugh out loud.

I swear that I almost could feel my brain swelling up trying to absorb and process some of the ridiculousness that just pops out of Kim's mouth. She's 34 years old now and in 6 years she's going to be a middle-aged woman according to her. She has no idea how fast those 6 years pass and when she reaches 40, I guarantee she won't feel middle aged and will readjust her thinking to 50 being middle-age.

• Love 4

I doubt Kim has even met Kelly Rutherford, she's just attempting to make herself look socially aware now that she has a kid. Supposedly Kelly R did some shady shit to try and get the upper hand in this custody fight and it backfired on her. I doubt Kim expended any energy researching the case, just jumped on it because " she has a child now"

• Love 2

Ugh, the ego driven Kim will say she was even if it's not true despite actually reading about the case (I'm sure she will blame someone though if the case turns the other way).  I also heard Kelly did a lot of shady stuff and her whole battle backfired. 

“I challenge anyone to try to do everything I do and then tell me whether or not I have talent.”

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! And she's serious!

I challenge her to live her life as a normal person. You know, someone who goes to work every day, balances a budget, takes care of their own home and family members, without the benefit of hired help. That's not even getting into someone with real challenges, such as a single parent on a very fixed income with a crap job and no support system who struggles to make ends meet while taking care of a family. That takes talent, luck, perseverance -- a whole bunch of stuff.

I'm sorry, but when you have a whole mess of people who are paid to do nothing but make sure you get from A to B looking your best (and who often fail miserably at it, IMO), that's not talent. That's called good fortune or luck or whatever, but it's not talent. Self deluded much?

• Love 6

I challenge her to live her life as a normal person. You know, someone who goes to work every day, balances a budget, takes care of their own home and family members, without the benefit of hired help. That's not even getting into someone with real challenges, such as a single parent on a very fixed income with a crap job and no support system who struggles to make ends meet while taking care of a family. That takes talent, luck, perseverance -- a whole bunch of stuff.

I'm sorry, but when you have a whole mess of people who are paid to do nothing but make sure you get from A to B looking your best (and who often fail miserably at it, IMO), that's not talent. That's called good fortune or luck or whatever, but it's not talent. Self deluded much?

I'll give her that she is up early and travels, but shit, she flies first class, gets massages on the plane, has someone do her hair and makeup while she sleeps and has plenty of time to lounge around in bed during the day (wasn't she having sex 500 times a day?) while someone else deals with her kid and other trivial aspects of her life. So yeah not hard to do what she does. The hardest part is getting the waistband of her spanx up and over that gigantic ass, that's a talent.

• Love 6
(edited)

Has anyone heard anything about sales for "Selfish"?  I figured if it did really well the whole clan would have been boasting. I glanced at the NY Times Best Seller lists and didnt see anything.

It's rated 2 stars on Amazon right now, with 200 people rating it as a 1, but there are at least 500 morons in the world, & it sounds like it did pretty well.

Edited by GaT
  • Love 1

That pic of her on the limited edition cover (red bikini) is hideous. Totally photo shopped to where it looks like she put her tits and head on Guiliana Rancic's neck and body. Both of the covers were hideous.

• Love 1
(edited)

Her demanding, difficult life and outstanding achievements in the field of excellence speak for themselves. The struggling single parents who may even have left an abusive situation and raising a family on their own while facing physical and emotional scars, those working grueling jobs with asshole bosses or customers without glam squads and assistants to wipe their ass, the people working full time and still tirelessly taking care of handicapped children or spouses, people who have low paying and emotionally draining jobs assisting the poor and hurt in the inner city or economically devastated areas....

None of them understand how hard her life is and how accomplished she is. I don't even think Angelina has the balls and conceit Kimmy has in her interviews.

Edited by Petunia13
  • Love 4

I know that Kris's house has at least 5 bedrooms but surely Kim and Kanye will take their little family to move into their big ass mansion down the street now? Right? I have not watched the show in ages have they mentioned the house at all? Maybe its dumb of me to think that they've moved in but Kim and co just continue to go to Kris's house to film the show.

Which direction will she go this time? I say East! Or South, or South East. West West would just be too edgy!! But then Kanye might think he's just that cool.

I'm guessing it will be a boy and they will name it Easton. (Eyeroll)

Oh good heavens.   This is so why we need licensing for people to become parents.   If you don't pay attention to the one you already have, you should not have another.

And I believe she is pregnant like I believe the moon is made of green cheese.   She hated how her body turned into shamu the last time.   Plus, when do they have sex?   They are so rarely in the same zip code even.   My money is on a pregnancy pad that keeps her looking perfect while a surrogate actually carries the child.   Then another "emergency" rush to the hospital, and she walks out of the hospital with a new baby and a perfectly toned body.

• Love 3

Plus, when do they have sex?   They are so rarely in the same zip code even.   My money is on a pregnancy pad that keeps her looking perfect while a surrogate actually carries the child.   Then another "emergency" rush to the hospital, and she walks out of the hospital with a new baby and a perfectly toned body.

If she had IVF… he just donates the sperm. Maybe Riccardo did this time.

• Love 2

I have suspicions too. Interesting that she pops out this joyful news to the family and no sign of Kanye. For all her digs and comments to Kourt about Scott, at least he isn't some phantom, a disembodied voice on the phone. So concerned about her that he couldn't be there for these very urgent doctors appointments. Which are all carefully staged for the camera.

If she had IVF… he just donates the sperm. Maybe Riccardo did this time.

I'm sure he had it delivered overnight from Paris in a spoog container especially designed by one of his top designer buddies.

• Love 2

I'm sure he had it delivered overnight from Paris in a spoog container especially designed by one of his top designer buddies.

I think it may lose potency overnight.  i could be wrong, but doesn't he have to be in the same state, at least, to get the stuff there faster?

I'm sure I'm in the minority, but I don't think it's going to be South/East/Easton/West/Weston/etc. I think that Kimye have to be aware of the jokes, and I don't think they will want to do anything expected. I do, however, think they will pick a word that is generally not used as a name, but imparts their ego onto their baby. Some ideas...

Glorious West

Perfection West

Visionary West

Exalted West

I wish I was kidding. Kind of inspired by the Celeb love for using words as names, combined with Kimye's extraordinary ego. Kind of in the same vein as Reign Disick.

I'm sure I'm in the minority, but I don't think it's going to be South/East/Easton/West/Weston/etc. I think that Kimye have to be aware of the jokes, and I don't think they will want to do anything expected. I do, however, think they will pick a word that is generally not used as a name, but imparts their ego onto their baby. Some ideas...

Glorious West

Perfection West

Visionary West

Exalted West

I wish I was kidding. Kind of inspired by the Celeb love for using words as names, combined with Kimye's extraordinary ego. Kind of in the same vein as Reign Disick.

I will one up you by suggesting Exalted Almighty West. Exalted One West.

• Love 2

This was timed too well with the season. Why are these people all about ratings..

Everything is all about the ratings and its not just the Kardashians.  I wouldnt be shocked if it was E who suggested this.  Ratings are the same reason why 19 Kids and Counting hasnt been canceled yet despite a very nasty controversy happening right now. 

(edited)

It will be very easy to tell if Kim is using a surrogate or not. She swells quickly and gains weight all over. If she manages to maintain a narrow face and thin arms and legs you know she isn't really pregnant. I saw a recent pic of her in the Daily Fail and I did think her face looked puffier than usual, but who knows if that's due to pregnancy or if she re-upped the industrial grade silicone she injects in her face regularly.

Btw, I actually think Easton would have been a cool name for a girl. North is an ugly name and distinctly masculine. I hate when people stuck cute little girls with dreadful names.

Edited by BitterApple