Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, nkotb said:

I think he was a fairly decent guy, probably better than most of the guys she brought around, but he was seriously socially-awkward, & not in a genius way like Kanye. No matter what any of us think about Jonathon, & I have a very low opinion of him myself, I'll never forget Hump asking him repeatedly if he was gay or bi. I'm not speculating either way, but it was a really uncomfortable episode to watch, & I actually felt bad for Jonathon, & couldn't care less about his sexuality. Jonathon is a wretched human being, & I'm convinced that he lives in Kim's humongous ass, but it was pretty awful of Hump to do that to him.  

The thing I remember most about Hump, though, is how Khloe hated him. She was awful to him, & I remember her being a mega-bitch to him right before the wedding (maybe the rehearsal dinner?). Fast-forward several years to Khloe in labor with True, immediately after Tristan had just been outed for publicly cheating on her, & she asked Kim if she was going to hug Tristan. She would've never hugged Hump like that, cheating or not. Also interesting to note that during the Kim/Hump days, Lamar was in the height of his addiction, which also included cheating, so she was all about judging Hump, but she certainly didn't mind throwing huge stones from her glass house. 

I will say, though, probably the best line Kim has ever had on the entire run of the show, came courtesy of Tristan cheating, & Khloe going into labor right afterwards. "To be continued, mother fucker." 

**I'm calling him "Hump" not to be rude, but because we already have a "Kris", & it gets confusing.** 

My take on Kim’s remark, was that it was all for show... she was making faces and throat slitting motions behind his back, yukking it up for the camera. It was all about her, not about her sister being done wrong. Same when she got all indignant that Tristan unfollowed “her”. How dare he unfollow someone who is trashing (deserved or not) him on line. 

It’s always all about Kim.

• Love 14
13 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

How is that even "news?"

Its not. We are really scraping the bottom of the "news" barrel lately. That was months ago moving to Chicago came up. But hey they need to meet their useless info quota so let's write about how he's not now 😩

• Love 1

Well according to Google the first episode of season 16 is going to be all about how Kim is all negative Nancy about a possible move to Chicago that Kanye wants so they got to bring this back up and saying that  see he's not wanting to move to Chicago after all he's happy in LA.

• Love 3
12 hours ago, nkotb said:

I think he was a fairly decent guy, probably better than most of the guys she brought around, but he was seriously socially-awkward, & not in a genius way like Kanye. No matter what any of us think about Jonathon, & I have a very low opinion of him myself, I'll never forget Hump asking him repeatedly if he was gay or bi. I'm not speculating either way, but it was a really uncomfortable episode to watch, & I actually felt bad for Jonathon, & couldn't care less about his sexuality. Jonathon is a wretched human being, & I'm convinced that he lives in Kim's humongous ass, but it was pretty awful of Hump to do that to him.  

The thing I remember most about Hump, though, is how Khloe hated him. She was awful to him, & I remember her being a mega-bitch to him right before the wedding (maybe the rehearsal dinner?). Fast-forward several years to Khloe in labor with True, immediately after Tristan had just been outed for publicly cheating on her, & she asked Kim if she was going to hug Tristan. She would've never hugged Hump like that, cheating or not. Also interesting to note that during the Kim/Hump days, Lamar was in the height of his addiction, which also included cheating, so she was all about judging Hump, but she certainly didn't mind throwing huge stones from her glass house. 

I will say, though, probably the best line Kim has ever had on the entire run of the show, came courtesy of Tristan cheating, & Khloe going into labor right afterwards. "To be continued, mother fucker." 

**I'm calling him "Hump" not to be rude, but because we already have a "Kris", & it gets confusing.** 

I didn't see that! I haven't watched much of the show. That had to be uncomfortable to watch! I saw some of their episodes together like Kim at his lake house,grocery shopping, Kim didn't want the dogs in the bed and thought he seemed too normal and dude-like for her. I know we can't believe everything we read but I read something around that time that she was a different person especially with him when the cameras were off so I thought hmm maybe she's just playing up the princess angle and their differences for the cameras? 

I'd hate for my life accomplishments to be reduced to a seventy something day marriage.

Khloe always seems to expect others to bend over for her but she can be as awful as she wants with no consequences. As ick as I see Kim sometimes, I think she has some good qualities. 

• Love 3
8 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Well according to Google the first episode of season 16 is going to be all about how Kim is all negative Nancy about a possible move to Chicago that Kanye wants so they got to bring this back up and saying that  see he's not wanting to move to Chicago after all he's happy in LA.

I don't feel bad for thinking it because this family has shown that they aren't above it - but I wouldn't be surprised if planting seeds of another baby is how Kim got out of moving to Chicago.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

I don't feel bad for thinking it because this family has shown that they aren't above it - but I wouldn't be surprised if planting seeds of another baby is how Kim got out of moving to Chicago.

Didn’t Guilana and Bill Rancic do the whole move to Chicago or stay in LA thing on their show? He wanted to move/she didn’t. I don’t know what happened there. 

• Love 3
27 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Didn’t Guilana and Bill Rancic do the whole move to Chicago or stay in LA thing on their show? He wanted to move/she didn’t. I don’t know what happened there. 

They moved for all of 5 seconds, p enough time for "renovation" Bill buy a house, gut it and remodel it from the studs out twice for them to live in then they ended up selling both houses and move back to Los Angeles. 

While we're on the topic of Giuliana and Bill real quick I secretly expect them to be divorced soon if they're not already separated because honestly those two are just suffering and I have a feeling that Bill wants another child but Guliana it's not having it right now even though she used a surrogate.

• Love 3

Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Are ‘Barely Speaking’ As They’re Set To Welcome Baby No. 4, Per ‘Radar’

According to Radar Online, Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are living separate lives, but have been putting on a show Sunday mornings for the rapper’s Sunday Service, during which he plays music and gathers his friends and family together for a spiritual worship.

“Kim and Kanye are barely speaking. Their fourth baby is coming very soon but they seem much more distant with each other lately and don’t spend that much time together at all,” an insider told the outlet.

I wonder if the insider is named Kris Jenner?  What is the start date of KUWTK again?  

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115c9d8df17241675677

Keeping Up with the Kardashians” Ratings Drop to an All Time Low

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

Video in which "psychic" Khloe Kardashian makes a major prediction.

"Her name is Kim, and she's really pretty...she's gonna be famous when she grows up," Khloe says.

And then, with a laugh, Kim replies, "Oh, I know that."

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115c9ed4c14e2e76356b

Edited by vast wasteland
  • Love 2
23 hours ago, howmanywords said:

OMG why is Radar continuously posted as actual news? Kris isn't leaking shit to Radar. In fact Kris has in the past debunked made up lies they posted. Literally anyone can go to them with outrageous stories and they will run with them. 

This is how reliable Radar is, y'all 

1.  Did not post this intending for anyone to view it as "actual news."  It is from a gossip site.

2.  I'm sorry my attempt at humor fell flat for you.

3.  Perhaps you could consider providing the site with some content that you consider"actual news" since that is important to you.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

Hopefully once the show starts again there will be more actual conversation about these people based on what we see on television (this is a tv forum) and less need for gossip site links.  

Amen. For all the talk about how fake the show is I prefer talking about what's actually happening and not things like charts showing who dated what KarJenners. 

• Love 2
42 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

Amen. For all the talk about how fake the show is I prefer talking about what's actually happening and not things like charts showing who dated what KarJenners. 

6 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

Hopefully once the show starts again there will be more actual conversation about these people based on what we see on television (this is a tv forum) and less need for gossip site links.  

Well the new season will be starting in a week I think so we will have episodes to talk about.

But all the extra stuff outside of the TV show, is the TV show IMO because they film their lives whether it's a reshoot or reenactment of the event everything that's happened these last few weeks before they started filming is I feel all free game for us to talk about.

Because we know what happened in real time as a result all the gossip so we can see them tweak the edit to their favorite to try to get back I guess some of the favor that they lost for a little bit.

• Love 3

I get what you are saying @carolinagirl81.  I'm fine with things that are being reported on that really are happening and discussion about things that are happening, hell I post Instagram things all the time, but lately we're seeing A LOT of rehashing of things that have already been pounded into the ground and for me the most bothersome as I mentioned above with sites like Radar which IS trash and basically an online version of the National Enquirer. Sites like that shouldnt have their lies spread IMO.

• Love 3
On 3/30/2019 at 2:23 AM, vast wasteland said:

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115c9ed4c14e2e76356b

Grew up near Los angeles, the city of Stars. She was already hanging out with Paris Hilton, learningthe ropes of fame. And was a stylist to celebrities including Brandy, which is likely how she met Ray J lol. 

She was already on her way to being famous, Kim seemed to really want it badly and Kris was going to do whatever it takes to help her. She had the Hollywood connections and the knowledge of the business. Kris is very savvy in this world. 

And Bruce Jenner and Rob Sr fame also helped, it wasnt just one thing that catalputed KK's fame. It was a number of factors coming together, at least that what it seems to me. It was always going to happen with or without the tape, I  believe. 

Edited by suncity
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
19 hours ago, suncity said:

Grew up near Los angeles, the city of Stars. She was already hanging out with Paris Hilton, learningthe ropes of fame. And was a stylist to celebrities including Brandy, which is likely how she met Ray J lol. 

She was already on her way to being famous, Kim seemed to really want it badly and Kris was going to do whatever it takes to help her. She had the Hollywood connections and the knowledge of the business. Kris is very savvy in this world. 

And Bruce Jenner and Rob Sr fame also helped, it wasnt just one thing that catalputed KK's fame. It was a number of factors coming together, at least that what it seems to me. It was always going to happen with or without the tape, I  believe. 

I agree with you! I know everyone always harps on the sex tape. But I think she would be famous or at least well known without it simply by connections. Even without this show. I first heard of her in an article back when she was doing closets and designer resale. Her closet organization business, resale, styling was all by word of mouth and successful. 

I think it would be a different kind of fame, possibly more respected as a businesswoman. 

• Love 4
16 minutes ago, LemonSoda said:

I think it would be a different kind of fame, possibly more respected as a businesswoman. 

That and its likely she would have still ended up an athlete or musician's wife  and would have ended up on Real Housewives and achieved fame that way.  She just came around at the right time when a sex tape catapulted her to worldwide fame. 

• Love 3
On 3/27/2019 at 4:14 AM, LemonSoda said:

He seems like a really nice guy who ended up in a crazy situation. I had forgotten Kim used to look like that. I used to think she was quite beautiful. 

I actually feel bad for Kris Humphries in a way. He played in the NBA for thirteen years, but the only thing he'll be remembered for is being married to Kim Kardashian.

I don't think Kim ever loved Kris. I think she wanted the "fairytale wedding" that she didn't get to have with her first husband because they eloped. I also think she wanted to one-up her sisters because Kourtney had just had Mason, and Khloe was married to Lamar. Kim felt left out and like she had to do something major to get the attention back on her.

• Love 15
(edited)
6 hours ago, nexxie said:

So Kim tells North things like this:

and is surprised when North does this (poor brainwashed kid):

And that spontaneous question from North just happened to get caught on camera? 

And North is five, has been exposed to having her picture taken and crowds for all this time and only now asks why? 

Just in time for a Kutsie Kim anecdote on a talk show.....

Kourt and Khloé looked less than interested. 

I wonder if Kourtney’s kids have ever asked about the cameras. And what did she tell them. 

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 11
On 4/1/2019 at 12:24 AM, AgentRXS said:

That and its likely she would have still ended up an athlete or musician's wife  and would have ended up on Real Housewives and achieved fame that way.  She just came around at the right time when a sex tape catapulted her to worldwide fame. 

I think the timing of when she rose in fame is important.  She looked different from the Hollywood trend at the time - entertainment reporters have already said she stood out because of her looks.  I think the show offered a bit of comic relief & fresh air, when a lot of young Hollywood had taken a bit of a negative turn (ex. Britney's meltdown, Paris & Nicole running roughshod over everybody they met, the Hills drama of Lauren, Heidi & Spencer, etc).  And I think they were very smart about media trends and stayed ahead of the game to stay relevant.   And you had a very shrewd and savvy business woman in charge.  The sex tape didn't hurt, but I think it simply accelerated the inevitable.  

• Love 5

so are we not going to talk about how creepy the PR boxes that were sent out for Kim's collaboration with that sunglasses company? Oh. okay.  LMAO

They have the sunglasses on plastic masks of Kim's face and the mask is also wearable it's ridiculously creepy. I don't know who thought that was a good idea because it's just so damn odd.

• Love 1
(edited)
49 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

so are we not going to talk about how creepy the PR boxes that were sent out for Kim's collaboration with that sunglasses company? Oh. okay.  LMAO

They have the sunglasses on plastic masks of Kim's face and the mask is also wearable it's ridiculously creepy. I don't know who thought that was a good idea because it's just so damn odd.

How much are they?

But she did use her tits and ass as the bottle shape for her perfume. 

I say they create a sunglass holder that is a replica of one of her tits and nipple.

edited to add:

It doesn’t even look like her. No duck lips and looks like her old nose. 

$90 a pair... not bad. But I’ll stick with my Maui Jims and RayBans. 

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, carolinagirl81 said:

That is serial killer wearing a plastic Kim mask creepy!

On 4/2/2019 at 11:00 PM, GaT said:

For anybody who hasn't seen this before, this is Kim at age 13 telling everyone she's going to be famous.

Wow, she was just as fucked up then as she is now - nice bit of npd evidence.

• Love 3
58 minutes ago, BrindaWalsh said:

Wait...what?  how?  What?

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/kim-kardashian-studying-become-lawyer-163415357.html

I'm curious about the pathway to become a lawyer without having an undergraduate degree.  How are those students regarded in the law school admissions process - are they taken seriously, with the same considerations as a student with an undergrad? 

She's going to have a four year apprenticeship in San Francisco? What happened to "our lives are in L.A.?" Is Kanye going to move to SF also, or is he going to Chicago? How is Kim going to convince her glam squad to move to SF for 4 years? This whole thing is so ridiculous.

• Love 8

If Kim is really serious about it I give her credit, but realistically the California bar exam is one of the hardest in the country to pass. LA to SF is pretty close by plane. By jet its probably about an hour or so. I'm curious though as well about how it works when not having an undergraduate degree. I suppose when you are filthy rich you can buy your way into admission (as we've seen in the news lately, money does talk).

• Love 9
12 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

LA to SF is pretty close by plane. By jet its probably about an hour or so. 

Is she going to do it every day? What about the kids? All the reasons she gave for them not to be uprooted to move to Chicago pretty much apply to moving to SF.

• Love 2
21 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

No way this will actually happen.

Kim has a calculating mind, great work ethic, and enjoys detective work - she might be good at this.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, nexxie said:

It’s likely Kim could work with the S.F. firm remotely most of the time.

While getting her glam done? While taking selfies? Naked? 

This must be a belated April Fools joke.

Shawn Holley is an idiot if she thinks Kim would have gotten anywhere in her “get granny out of jail “ campaign if Trump wasn’t President. 

I needed a laugh today, this one will last me a month. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, iwasish said:

While getting her glam done? While taking selfies? Naked? 

This must be a belated April Fools joke.

Shawn Holley is an idiot if she thinks Kim would have gotten anywhere in her “get granny out of jail “ campaign if Trump wasn’t President. 

I needed a laugh today, this one will last me a month. 

It could be for April Fool’s Day - but, as much as I consider Kim a true (sick) narcissist, I don’t think she lacks the intelligence to do something like this. Nude selfies are already failing to bring the attention a narcissist needs to thrive - she’s going to need a plan B, and may be influenced by her dad’s career.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

But she is not very intelligent.

It’s easy to underestimate her because of the glam obsession, but she’s actually built a business empire (along with Kris) - she’s no dummy.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, nexxie said:

It’s easy to underestimate her because of the glam obsession, but she’s actually built a business empire (along with Kris) - she’s no dummy.

She's brilliant at social media, but that doesn't mean she's intelligent. she just knows how to promote.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, howmanywords said:

If Kim is really serious about it I give her credit, but realistically the California bar exam is one of the hardest in the country to pass. LA to SF is pretty close by plane. By jet its probably about an hour or so. I'm curious though as well about how it works when not having an undergraduate degree. I suppose when you are filthy rich you can buy your way into admission (as we've seen in the news lately, money does talk).

Kris bought the younger girls their high school diplomas and someone else’s book to get author credit.  She’ll hire someone to do the work and then give Kim the Cliff notes version so she can spout interesting law anecdotes when she appears on Jimmy Kimmel. She read somewhere that Marilyn Monroe was a genius and figures if her tits/ass are similar to Marilyn’s then her brain is also. 

Or since Kanye announced months ago that Kim had enrolled in law school, she is going to use the needing to be close to SF for several years as a reason to not move to  Chicago. 

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 6
10 minutes ago, GaT said:

She's brilliant at social media, but that doesn't mean she's intelligent. she just knows how to promote.

You don’t have to be  exceptionally intelligent to get through law school (I’ve known a bunch of attorneys with average intelligence) - I don’t doubt she has the brain power, but do wonder if she’ll have the patience to do all the reading required. She’ll have to balance private study time with public whoring to feed her narcissistic cravings until she can get in front of cameras as an attorney.

• Love 6
Just now, nexxie said:

You don’t have to be  exceptionally intelligent to get through law school (I’ve known a bunch of attorneys with average intelligence) - I don’t doubt she has the brain power, but do wonder if she’ll have the patience to do all the reading required. She’ll have to balance private study time with public whoring to feed her narcissistic cravings until she can get in front of cameras as an attorney.

I read her interview, she claims she can grasp the concepts of criminal law “ in her sleep”.  

And that Kanye doesn’t take meds for his illness because it affects his creativity. 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, iwasish said:

I read her interview, she claims she can grasp the concepts of criminal law “ in her sleep”.  

And that Kanye doesn’t take meds for his illness because it affects his creativity. 

I feel for Kanye - it’s a true dilemma - the meds really do mess with creativity for a lot of people.

• Love 2
53 minutes ago, nexxie said:

But you do have to be able to write and speak a coherent sentence.   "Like" cannot be used every other word.

She is doing an apprenticeship then in 4 years she takes the "baby bar" to see if she can continue her apprenticeship.   THEN maybe she gets to take the Bar.   She is a looooooooooong way from being an attorney.

Being an attorney takes time.   You can't drop it to go to photo shoots rolling around in the dirt.   You also have to dress appropriately for court.   Your tits and ass cannot be hanging out.

• Love 10