Type keyword(s) to search

The Spoiler Collection

• Start Topic

8 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

want Liam to leave town for a bit. Go back to wherever he grew up, visit his mom's grave, see old friends.

In Genoa City, I'm sure ;)

(Lol, I don't hate Liam that much to wish him the pain of suffering those fools. Especially if that "friend" ended up being Not Billy or Canestipation)

Homeboy needs a break from all these idiots here for sure.

• Love 2
31 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

In Genoa City, I'm sure ;)

(Lol, I don't hate Liam that much to wish him the pain of suffering those fools. Especially if that "friend" ended up being Not Billy or Canestipation)

Homeboy needs a break from all these idiots here for sure.

Ha! Hell to the no to Billy or Cane (although Ivy and Cane or Ivy and Noah could be interesting! And I still want Sharon and Bill ) as Liam's friends. Liam parallels Nick as far as their fathers and their love lives but there is quite an age gap for them to be buds.

Nah, Liam should go back East to a Port city that inexplicably is home to an international mobster and his gun for hire ;)

Not to be too cliche but Liam visiting an ex-girlfriend who actually came out to him while they were dating and ended up his tells it like it is BFF I could get behind. That way we don't worry about him having a 4th chick after him (and she'll have no interest in Wyatt) and she can give him the shoulder he needs but the firm WTF he also needs about how he got to this point in his life. Having a childhood pre LA friend to give him a reality check and be on his side 100% against everyone else is something he sorely lacks. Maybe she was a rock for a bit after his mother's death but then they both decided to take a chance in their lives and she moved on to see the world and he decided to finally seek out his father.

I am a Liam apologist and lover but he does not need 3 women satelliting around him. Everyone on set including SC have to be rolling their eyes.

• Love 7

Monday, February 5, 2018 - Episode 7769
• While working side-by-side on Ridge and Brooke's wedding, Thorne makes an entertaining proposition to Katie.
• Hope gives Brooke an unexpected answer to her burning question about Liam.

Tuesday, February 6, 2018 - Episode 7770
• Wyatt voices his concerns to Katie about why she would prefer to attend the wedding solo.
• The night before their wedding, Brooke and Ridge reminisce about their love story.

Wednesday, February 7, 2018 - Episode 7771
• Liam is conflicted as to whether or not he should accept Steffy's invitation to join her at the wedding.
• Surrounded by family and friends, and with a familiar face above the fireplace, Brooke and Ridge's wedding begins.

Thursday, February 8, 2018 - Episode 7772
• Liam confesses his true feelings about Steffy, and forgiveness, to his brother Wyatt.
• After readings and poems by their loved ones, Ridge and Brooke read their heartfelt vows.

Friday, February 9, 2018 - Episode 7773
• Liam offers Wyatt brotherly advice after learning of his clandestine relationship with Katie.
• Katie and Thorne bond, and Carter shares a moment with Maya, during the wedding reception.

http://highlighthollywood.com/2018/02/the-bold-and-the-beautiful-spoilers-for-week-of-feb-5-9-one-surprising-couple-seems-doomed-ridge-and-brooke-say-i-do/

Nice that Wyatt and Katie's story is kicking it up a notch. 

Stop trying to make Caya happen show. We know there is nothing there! 

• Love 2

Nothing about this sounds interesting.  (And is Stephanie the familiar face?)

It figures that I finally start liking Watie just as they are going to end. Not that Thorne isn't a better catch but I hate that Wyatt loses again. 

• Love 4
20 hours ago, tessaray said:

It figures that I finally start liking Watie just as they are going to end. Not that Thorne isn't a better catch but I hate that Wyatt loses again. 

Practically every prediction I make about this show is a bust, but I'll still go on to say that I don't think Watie is ending. I think the triangle is heating up with Katie front and center and Wyatt having to decide what he wants with her and fighting for her in a way that was different with him battling Liam. All the participants in this triangle are the 'lower' siblings and unlucky in love. Thorne is older and experienced and hot and has experienced disappointments in life similar to Katie but he also has baggage and still working through it. Wyatt gave Katie a new lease on her sexual life and put a spring back in her step and he's truly an eyes only for you one woman type of man. But he's been hesitant to go beyond that. Does he not see Katie as the one? As a woman he can spend the rest of his life with? What about kids? Given her health, Will may be all she can safely have? Would she want another child via surrogate or adoption? What if it's a no? There's also the complications about being a step-father to his brother. Bill IMO is actually a non-factor. 

IF the show were up for it, this would be a compelling triangle.

Also given their similarities Wyatt and Thorne could be AMAZING friends commiserating about being the overlooked sons to their flawed brothers.  It'd be a refreshing change if these guys could end up friendly rivals and basically play fair and say 'Let the best man win Katie's heart.'

• Love 8

All I see on these previews is a week with no $Bill. Might as well just give us a week with no sunshine. Or a week with no peanut butter (my strongest addiction; sorry $Bill). We barely got him last week, he's not in the previews for this week, I may make grocery runs on my lunch hour & skip watching another crappy Bridge wedding.

I might pop in for the WTF-ery of Maya & Carter - seriously? It's not happening; I loathe a lot of things about Maya, & Raya, but they are ride-or-die. I'd be stunned if the show broke them up anytime soon. They're certainly not going to have the show's first transgender-character be cheated on, & I don't think she'll cheat on Rick, this is just a ridiculous waste of time. 

• Love 3

Well, if Brad Bell were in the least bit contemporary, he'd take Raya further. Just because Maya is transgender shouldn't make her immune from the usual trials and tribulations of other soap heroines. While everybody else is engaged in triangles and WTD SLs, she is stuck. Her only safe and acceptable adversary appears to be her own sister, which at least follows one trend, except it's over a child and not a man.

What would be really daring would be for Rick to cheat on Maya with QUINN. Other than Nicole, Quinn is the only woman right now who isn't related to Rick. (The affair would have nothing at all to do with Maya being trans, so there would have to be a very good reason that made that point perfectly clear to shut up the haters.) It would have the added layer of having yet another one of Eric's sons steal his wife -- this time one of the blood brothers. It's about time that Rick had a decent SL other than whining about Ridge. Getting Maya involved again with Carter is a losing proposition. It was dull the first time around and KM and whatever his name is have zero chemistry. Sorry, that guy has a great body but I find him boring as hell.

I would much rather see Wyatt/Katie/Thorne instead of Carter/Maya/Rick. I'd rather see that instead of Wyatt just walking away. Unless the plan is to reunite him with Hope or better yet, Sally! There is a chance that Lope 2.0 could be much better this time around with the different actress.

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, grisgris said:

Well, if Brad Bell were in the least bit contemporary, he'd take Raya further. Just because Maya is transgender shouldn't make her immune from the usual trials and tribulations of other soap heroines. While everybody else is engaged in triangles and WTD SLs, she is stuck. Her only safe and acceptable adversary appears to be her own sister, which at least follows one trend, except it's over a child and not a man.

Raya should go further but given that we've only seen complete bliss and unification from them there hasn't been a big enough weakness to exploit for them to have problems or for it to be believable that she'd give Carter a second glance. She had him, she tossed him aside to take the gamble of breaking up Rick and Caroline and not only won but instead of being seen as the homewrecker won the man and got the fairy tale ending and a baby from her sister. 

So far Rick hasn't given her a reason to stray and after everything they've been through it would take  lot for her to betray him in that way because she's wanted him so much that she let nothing stand in her way. And even if he did stray, I think she'd actually 'take the blame' and want to make it better and try again because Rick was THE trophy for her. THE brass ring.

Now I can easily see Amber and lil Deacon being an issue for their marriage given he's Rick's first love and 'first born'. Maya won't want Lizzie seen as anything less than Rick's one and only child. I could also see Maya learning that she fathered as child with a high school girlfriend and that becoming an issue - Is she still drawn to the kid's mom? Is the kid hellbent on getting back at Maya and destroying her perfect family now? Does Maya reject this child because it's 'Myron's' which makes Rick pause at how Maya compartmentalizes?

These are believable soft spots for Raya where you'd have real soap drama of the relationship eroding so that a break could happen on it's own or with the aid of an outside person. But just Carter coming back out of the blue for Maya and she being tempted by him when we all saw how she was most definitely not into him? Nope.

• Love 2

I did not mean for my wording to be insensitive at all, so I hope it didn't come across that way. All that I  meant was that the transgender storyline was a huge shocker for the show (I remember we were all yawning that Maya was going to be outed as Nicole's Mom, & that was way off), & it got them quite a bit of mainstream buzz, I don't think they'll do anything at all to tear apart the first daytime couple featuring a transgender character. I completely agree that Maya being transgender shouldn't exempt her from being cheated-on, it's just a component of who she is & nothing more, like my having blonde hair is just part of who I am. However, I also think that they don't want to have the first soap opera transgender character be cheated-on, because they don't want to deal with the blowback about Rick cheating with what I assume would likely be a non-transgender woman. If they were both transgender, it would be different, but with only Maya being transgender, they won't want to risk anything that would make either of them look bad, in my opinion. I could be wrong, but I assume that if & when Raya break up, it'll be because one of them dies or gets incurable amnesia, or something. They won't break up like a traditional couple, in my opinion. Just want to reiterate again, I hope that I'm using the correct verbiage, I've deleted so many posts in the past before posting, because I'm unsure of the correct verbiage, & I don't want to be offensive in my wording.  

On topic: why do I feel like Liam will wind up at the wedding, sitting next to Hope, not Steffy?

• Love 1
1 hour ago, grisgris said:

What would be really daring would be for Rick to cheat on Maya with QUINN. Other than Nicole, Quinn is the only woman right now who isn't related to Rick.

Technically Steffy isn't, he could try to stir things up with her again.  I kid, of course!  Don't take this seriously, B&B lurkers!

• Love 2
2 hours ago, nkotb said:

I could be wrong, but I assume that if & when Raya break up, it'll be because one of them dies or gets incurable amnesia, or something.

That's always been my take as well. And I doubt it's because Raya is so popular so much as Bell is too fucking lazy to break out of same model he's been penning since the 1990s. Hence, this Caya reboot no one asked for. Have her and Liam team up for some good-doing or something, or any of the stories mentioned earlier...Maya fathering a child near Lil Eric's age just as Eric III is looking to reconnect to his roots adds two more male bodies to mix it up with the young women (or men, if the show wants to get with the 21st century) and gives both of them some believable conflict. Bonus point if Amber gets thrown in the mix.

Or, yanno, keep on doing the same ol' shit that was already old hat with the cishet couples 15 years ago and ruined two of the show's legacy characters before they were barely old enough to drink. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 2

Please, no more of Maya and Carter. And no more of Maya and Rick. They’re boring beyond words, we don’t care about them at all so ship them off to the Paris or Milan office. Ha-as if FC even has those. 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, ByTor said:

Technically Steffy isn't, he could try to stir things up with her again.  I kid, of course!  Don't take this seriously, B&B lurkers!

No, you said it! Now it's out there in the universe! Heaven help us all!

Eric III hooking up with Maya's long lost teenaged kid would be great. Actually would Eric III appropriately aged up be old enough for Nicole? That would be something! And Amber is perhaps the most worthy and drama rich adversary Maya could have. Maya you haven't met sympathetic opportunistic grifter until you've met Amber.

But yeah, Raya's only drama will be when one of them gets sick and/or dies. I can't believe Bell went on record saying Maya was the new Erica Kane and driving matriarch of the show.

• Love 3
39 minutes ago, TobinAlbers said:

Actually would Eric III appropriately aged up be old enough for Nicole?

Eric III (whom I'll assume will be nicknamed Trip to avoid confusion with Erics Sr and Jr) was already a toddler when Hope was born. But SORAS is all fracked up to hell anyway. No one tuning in today for the first time would know about the 20 year age gap that ought to exist between Rick and Hope or that Hope and RJ were born less than two years apart. And the last time anyone heard of Eric III, for his brief appearance on Y&R in 2010 a full week and a half before Matula debuted on B&B, he was actually five years YOUNGER than Hope.

Basically, they could make him any age they wanted and it would make not a lick of difference in the grand scheme of things.

39 minutes ago, TobinAlbers said:

I can't believe Bell went on record saying Maya was the new Erica Kane and driving matriarch of the show.

Um ?

Brad

....buddy

...........we need to sit down

But seriously, Maya is at least three decades removed from becoming any kind of matriarch. That role ought to be Brooke's. She's been mother and stepmother and MIL to all the young cast minus Ivy (who is pretty much gone at this point) and has the temperament for it.

That's honestly been a glaring hole in B&B almost since SF left. Despite the shot she was given in later years, she was such a presence. Can you imagine Steph today with this Steffy shit? She'd have forgiven the little brat soon enough, but she'd have called her decency into question first and had some amazing work with DD and SC. 

I think back to ATWT, which was the longest running show that covered a full five generations, and you several ladies of a certain age to be the wise sages; Kim Hughes springs to mind,along with Lisa and Lucinda and Kim's own MIL Nancy, who was pretty much a Katie Peretti cheerleader by her last few appearances...but I feel like B&B is both more accessible and lacking a certain fullness without that. 

Mind you, Flannery has earned her retirement and all of that, and certainly Bell couldn't have expected to have Darlene Conley die when she did or for Hunter Tylo to quit (for good this time, it seems), but I think he could've done better to at least set up for the next generation to start filling in. 

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

Maya is at least three decades removed from becoming any kind of matriarch.

Oh please!  Remember when Rick & Maya were mean-girling all over the Forrester mansion and Maya kept calling herself the matriarch, and she had her madame from a 1920s brothel portrait above the fireplace?  If we took a drink every time she said the word "matriarch" we'd all be dead!

• Love 9
8 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

But seriously, Maya is at least three decades removed from becoming any kind of matriarch. That role ought to be Brooke's. She's been mother and stepmother and MIL to all the young cast minus Ivy (who is pretty much gone at this point) and has the temperament for it.

And it'd be an interesting contrast of Brooke as the matriarch vs Stephanie. In some cases her history as 'the slut from the valley' would come into allowing her to be more sympathetic but she'd also have her Stephanie moments where she'd look down on some of these 'kids' with disdain.

Case in point: when Brooke was talking to Hope about Steffy and mentioned Taylor and how 'everyone thought she was Miss Perfect and that when she fell she fell hard. Like mother like daughter.'

That was history, shade, and matriarchal Brooke all wrapped up into one. Brooke was venting some held over bitterness, enjoying a bit of schadenfraude over both Taylor and Steffy even if she wouldn't admit it, and was being a bit judgemental like Stephanie even as she was being a hypocrite. Look at how KKL narrowed her eyes and took the warmth out of her voice that revealed a bit of scorn. THAT is the Brooke that needs to come out more in regards to Rick, Hope, RJ, Bill, Steffy, and Ridge and Quinn. Brooke could have many great moments of interacting with Maya and Quinn and ranting a bit until she catches Eric and Ridge laughing and saying you sound just like Stephanie/Mother and Brooke be a bit appalled but realize 'Damn, I kind of know a little about where she was coming from now' and it be a moment of Brooke realizing how far she's come, how much she's done, how old she is and what she has to look forward to and what she regrets.

Again the best story for this to really bring her to the fore is the return of Amber and Eric III. But if you want to stall the matriarch angle, bring back Jack Marone as a story of what she regrets. He's essentially a 'long lost son' story for Brooke to deal with where she has this resentful bio son who she thought she was doing right by in letting Nick raise him but he feels rejected by both his mothers and has a huge chip on his shoulder against both the Logan-Forresters and Hamilton-Forresters. Will Jack and RJ be the next Nick and Ridge or can Brooke heal the divide and find some redemption?

They have loads of story for Brooke besides who man has her heart and warms her bed.

• Love 8

So many great ideas here. I am sure that AB's salary probably wasn't making a huge dent in the budget. But ... it would be great if TIIC brought SOARS'ed one of the above-mentioned characters and brought them back to the canvas although I imagine that also trying to reprise Amber (AF) might be too costly. (Because it would be great fun to see 'Lil ABCDE and Amber, then get Deacon out of prison on good behavior!) That, or bring in a new male character that is completely unrelated to the Forresters, Spectras or Spencers -- not another long-lost son of $Bill or a Spectra relative we've never heard of . What I don't want to see is more stunt casting that fizzles out after much ado about nothing (looking at KB and IR.)

• Love 3
52 minutes ago, TobinAlbers said:

But if you want to stall the matriarch angle, bring back Jack Marone as a story of what she regrets. He's essentially a 'long lost son' story for Brooke to deal with where she has this resentful bio son who she thought she was doing right by in letting Nick raise him but he feels rejected by both his mothers and has a huge chip on his shoulder against both the Logan-Forresters and Hamilton-Forresters. Will Jack and RJ be the next Nick and Ridge or can Brooke heal the divide and find some redemption?

Baby Jack is, next to every decision made on Hope post SORAS, the show’s biggest lost opportunity to give Taylor and Brooke a reason to stay in one another’s orbits and not have it be about Ridge. I doubt we’ll ever see that kid again, until and unless Nick were recast. And without Taylor around either, the story wouldn’t have much weight.

But they could still get similar mileage with Eric III, where most of the players from his formative years are still on canvas or more easily accessible than either Jack Wagner or HT appear to be.

• Love 3
11 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

Baby Jack is, next to every decision made on Hope post SORAS, the show’s biggest lost opportunity to give Taylor and Brooke a reason to stay in one another’s orbits and not have it be about Ridge. I doubt we’ll ever see that kid again, until and unless Nick were recast. And without Taylor around either, the story wouldn’t have much weight.

A) Recast Taylor with Florencia Lozano. Or another know it all brunette ;)

B) Kick off the story with the background that Taylor was the one who reached out to Nick and Jack to make amends and has actually offscreen developed quite a bond with the young lad and is actually on quite friendly terms with him and Nick. Maybe make it so that Jack is a problem child and has gone to live with Taylor for a bit as he and Nick are at odds.

C) Taylor returns to LA because she heard Steffy was in trouble. She's hesitant about bringing Jack initially but he insists it'll be okay and she comes home to check on Steffy as Jack gets exposed to RJ, Ridge, and Brooke. Jack and RJ take an instant dislike to each other; Ridge is hostile; Brooke is also hostile, upset that Taylor has 'insinuated' herself in Jack's life which gets a 'You didn't want it so it's nunya business' from both Taylor and Jack and Brooke is then torn again between wanting to butt in and staying away from her biological son. This puts strain on her and Ridge's marriage and her relationship with RJ.

Edited by TobinAlbers
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

And it'd be an interesting contrast of Brooke as the matriarch vs Stephanie. In some cases her history as 'the slut from the valley' would come into allowing her to be more sympathetic but she'd also have her Stephanie moments where she'd look down on some of these 'kids' with disdain.

Case in point: when Brooke was talking to Hope about Steffy and mentioned Taylor and how 'everyone thought she was Miss Perfect and that when she fell she fell hard. Like mother like daughter.'

That was history, shade, and matriarchal Brooke all wrapped up into one. Brooke was venting some held over bitterness, enjoying a bit of schadenfraude over both Taylor and Steffy even if she wouldn't admit it, and was being a bit judgemental like Stephanie even as she was being a hypocrite. Look at how KKL narrowed her eyes and took the warmth out of her voice that revealed a bit of scorn. THAT is the Brooke that needs to come out more in regards to Rick, Hope, RJ, Bill, Steffy, and Ridge and Quinn. Brooke could have many great moments of interacting with Maya and Quinn and ranting a bit until she catches Eric and Ridge laughing and saying you sound just like Stephanie/Mother and Brooke be a bit appalled but realize 'Damn, I kind of know a little about where she was coming from now' and it be a moment of Brooke realizing how far she's come, how much she's done, how old she is and what she has to look forward to and what she regrets.

Again the best story for this to really bring her to the fore is the return of Amber and Eric III. But if you want to stall the matriarch angle, bring back Jack Marone as a story of what she regrets. He's essentially a 'long lost son' story for Brooke to deal with where she has this resentful bio son who she thought she was doing right by in letting Nick raise him but he feels rejected by both his mothers and has a huge chip on his shoulder against both the Logan-Forresters and Hamilton-Forresters. Will Jack and RJ be the next Nick and Ridge or can Brooke heal the divide and find some redemption?

They have loads of story for Brooke besides who man has her heart and warms her bed.

Well said.  That was a great moment and a real lost opportunity for both Brooke and Hope.  It's nice that Hope feels that she can confide in Brooke but Brooke's not her girlfriend; she's her MOTHER.  Taking that trip down memory-lane should have led Brooke to make a comparison between her relationship with Taylor and Hope/Hauxdi.  It might have been a good time for Brooke to caution her daughter against making the mistakes she did.  Does Brooke want her daughter marrying the same man 11 times?  It might be 'happily ever after' now, but there was a lot of grief too and a mother should want to spare her child that kind of pain.

In my opinion, one of the biggest problems with B&B is there don't seem to be any GROWNUPS.  The great-grandfather acts like a spoiled baby most of the time.  Nobody wants to step-up and LEAD.  Ridge is spending most of his time trying to excuse his daughter's adultery instead of helping her come to terms with what she did.  Brooke's confrontation with $Bill hinted at her past and it was ELECTRIC.  We're supposed to believe that Forrester Creations is the biggest thing in fashion but NOBODY WORKS.  Bell is too cheap to pay extras to play worker-bees at Forrester or Spencer, so all we have are Pam answering the phones, Charlie handling security (and doing a crap job at it) and Justin holding things down at Spencer.

Having Brooke step into the matriarch role wouldn't mean that she was OLD.  Matriarchs can have sex, especially when they look like KKL.  But it would mean that somebody, ANYBODY was making things happen, instead of a bunch of people waiting for things to happen to them.  It's a shame that Hope's return is being wasted.  For a moment it looked like Hope had grown and was more mature, more aware of the world around her.  But now she's falling back into the same old story.  I don't know anything about AN but I can't believe that Scott Clifton wants to repeat the same story he's been playing for 6 years.  Let Liam use his pain and start a not-for-profit.  If they HAVE to put Hope in his orbit then let them work together.  They can hold off on the romance and give them a chance to get to know each other.  Give Liam a chance to work out his messy relationship with his child and his EX (please God) wife.  The reason RJ and Coco have been sent to the benches is because B&B doesn't need REAL teenagers when the middle-aged characters act like teenagers. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, mightysparrow said:

Taking that trip down memory-lane should have led Brooke to make a comparison between her relationship with Taylor and Hope/Hauxdi. 

True. Taylor had a conversation like this with Steffy after the Italy wedding, telling her in so many words that she didn't need to go through the same cycle of stupid as she and Brooke had. But in true form, she was pretty much "HA HA HA NO" two weeks later when the marriage was deemed invalid. In the three years of that nonsense, that was the only such conversation either of them had with their respective daughters.

In my opinion, one of the biggest problems with B&B is there don't seem to be any GROWNUPS.  The great-grandfather acts like a spoiled baby most of the time.  Nobody wants to step-up and LEAD. 

I think you hit it on the nail. I mentioned the many matriarchal figures in ATWT in a previous post, (and the father figure in Bob Hughes) but you highlighted that literally everyone on this show acts like they're twelve years old...which is honestly an insult to twelve year olds, who have enough sense to drop an idiot boy who can't make up his mind about who he wants to bang.

I don't know anything about AN but I can't believe that Scott Clifton wants to repeat the same story he's been playing for 6 years

I don't, either. Nor should he. He's been on Show and won enough damn awards to start pushing for new types of stories. Let Clifton have that evil twin story he's been on record to wanting to play. Let him create his foundation or some other organization that could bring others like the Avants into the fold and be a mutual bridge between Spectra and FC.

Ill take literally anything else besides Liam playing Archie to Hope and Steffy's Betty and Veronica. If the actual TV show based on Archie Comics canon doesn't even play on this trope that's defined their 70 year old franchise (mostly cuz I think Betty/Jughead fans would swarm the studio if they aren't endgame ?), B&B can take a break, too.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

I don't, either. Nor should he. He's been on Show and won enough damn awards to start pushing for new types of stories. Let Clifton have that evil twin story he's been on record to wanting to play. Let him create his foundation or some other organization that could bring others like the Avants into the fold and be a mutual bridge between Spectra and FC.

Unfortunately, I think we're seeing some of him leveraging his recent Emmy win with the Still affair and baby and break-up. It's definitely given him something new to play, but the writing has so many plotholes that you can't fully enjoy the experience.  Brad Bell doesn't allow for history or depth or a connecting of motive or consistency in his stories and it screws everything up!

You're gonna laugh, but much like I'm a Liam lover, I'm also an Archie on Riverdale apologist. He can be a dummy, but I pick him over Bughead. They've already drifted into 'We're so awesome' Olicity levels of obnoxiousness for me.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

Liam playing Archie to Hope and Steffy's Betty and Veronica.

Would Wyatt, because of his hair, be Jughead? ?

2 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

I'm also an Archie on Riverdale apologist. He can be a dummy, but I pick him over Bughead

Ugh I’ll take Brooke and Ridge over Bughead.  I don’t know who annoys me more, the couple themselves or their fans.

Edited by ByTor
  • Love 2
19 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:
On 2/6/2018 at 6:21 PM, ByTor said:

Would Wyatt, because of his hair, be Jughead? ?

?????

It would also be cost effective, they wouldn't have to waste $10 on a hat :)

• Love 3

Spoilers for next week:

I'm starting to think Hope's desperation for Liam and Steffy to stay together is because if they implode then all the shit she went through with them and the ToD all those years ago would've been for nothing and that's something she doesn't want to face.  If Steam implodes with finality, I think Hope may finally get real and have a meltdown. Hopefully it's to snap on both Liam and Steffy so she can move on.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

I'm starting to think Hope's desperation for Liam and Steffy to stay together is because if they implode then all the shit she went through with them and the ToD all those years ago would've been for nothing and that's something she doesn't want to face. 

There is literally no other explaination for this crap. In fact, we saw the same behavior out of Bridget after she realized Nick still had feelings for Brooke.

And frankly, whether Steam had ever gotten it's collective shit togetherr as a couple or drifted apart in a less dramatic fashion, Hope has every right to be pissed at those shitheels. Macy never gave Brooke an inch even after Thorne had the audacity to ask her to raise Darla's baby as their own together and Stephanie certainly never forgot.

Not saying she should be as relentless as either of them, but come on. Steffy cheated on the guy she used her brass cooter to lure him away...and she did it with the other asshole who helped torture her for the unforgivable sin of bodily autonamy. Compared with the years of foolishness she put up with, Bridget's marriage to deacon was a drop in the bucket. At least it was only one stabbing and not death by a thousand cuts.

Like with Wyatt, Hope and Liam are being too polite and careful. I'd totally be down with Hope finally snapping and unleashing on Liam that the shit they all went through (they put each other through) can't have been for nothing and let him know how the ToD with Steffy and then with Wyatt really affected her. Liam can alternately apologize but unleash as well with it coming to a head of confused a bit resentful, a bit angry, and a bit needy reunion sex. 

Basically I think Hope and Liam clearing the air at this frustrating point would be good for both of them. Liam needing to be with someone he trusts and cares about and Hope - now sexually liberated and reunited with the guy she never forgot and who she thought was off limits to her - getting it out of their system. Think Eric and Jennifer on DOOL where they just needed a physical human connection after enduring a really rough patch in their lives.

Afterwards Hope tells Liam she can't go down that road with him again - especially if he's having a baby with Steffy. Liam agrees and they part ways with the air cleared, the tension and powder keg of attraction eased, with Hope able to stop obsessing over Steam and moving on while Liam is able to focus on his kid and negotiating what life co-parenting with Steffy would be like. Maybe he moves on with Sally. Maybe Hope moves on with Saul or Wyatt or a newly returned Oliver! But both have made their peace.

Or Lope can become the new Watie - having a relationship in secret because of external pressure and potential fall-out from everyone around them. Liam and Hope would have to be clear - this relationship isn't about them building a future but supporting each other in the present. 

• Love 2

Today’s show was just sickening. Everybody there slobbered all over Brooke and Ridge like they were the second coming or something. I thought that fake grin on Brooke’s face showed how embarrassed she was to be a part of this travesty. So glad this is over. 

• Love 3

highlighthollywood.com Spoilers

Monday, February 12, 2018 Episode 7774
Stunned by his own feelings, and the stolen kiss he witnessed, Wyatt makes a bold suggestion to a bewildered Katie.
While relishing in their honeymoon bliss, Ridge and Brooke wonder what Stephanie would think about their wedding.

Tuesday, February 13, 2018 Episode 7775
Steffy is taken aback by Hope’s direct approach in discussing their past and present relationships with Liam.
Thorne accidentally grabs her phone instead of his after a heavy flirt session with Katie.

Wednesday, February 14, 2018 Episode 7776
Steffy demands answers from Hope after Hope reveals her true feelings for Liam.
Brooke and Ridge celebrate Valentine’s Day, as do Maya and Rick, and Hope comforts Liam after giving him a gift from Steffy.

Thursday, February 15, 2018 Episode 7777
Having accidentally learned the identity of Katie’s mystery man, Thorne makes a move to secure a future with her.
Hope makes a selfless request of Liam regarding Steffy.

Friday, February 16, 2018 Episode 7778
Thorne admits to Katie that he knows that her mystery man is Wyatt.
Liam and Steffy share a special moment during her first ultrasound appointment with Dr. Phillips.

http://highlighthollywood.com/2018/02/the-bold-and-the-beautiful-spoilers-for-week-of-feb-12-16-liam-has-choices-again-katie-and-thornes-game-get-dangerous/

• Love 2
3 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

Steffy demands answers from Hope after Hope reveals her true feelings for Liam.

Hope has been nosey as fuck throughout this trash story, but Steffy has as much right to demand anything from Hope as Quinn does for Liam. Fuck her in the keyhole.

With that said, I would love the scenario laid out here or in the main thread of Lope having a frustration bone to clear the air and finally get one another out of their system before moving on. I hate Steffy but I really don't see anything but regression with them reuniting. Remember how happy Liam looked with Ivy? He had a fun relationship that was free of manipulation and constant drama...then he went back to being a spineless jellyfish the minute Steffy came back.

I don't need to see that repeat with Lope.

• Love 3

I completely agree with the idea that Hope is so invested in Liam/Steffy's marriage because their relationship caused her so much pain.  Hope had her heart torn to pieces time and again because of their 'twu wuv', so she probably wants all of her suffering to be for SOMETHING.  Personally, I think it's stupid.  What's wrong with Hauxdi and Liam has nothing to do with Hope; it never has.  Liam isn't staying in the roach motel because Hope is back in town.  He's there because his wife FUCKED HIS FATHER.  Hope wasn't even on the same land mass when that happened. 

I have a feeling that Hope is going to become a bigger and bigger issue in Liam/Hauxdi's marriage and that's total fuckery.  Hope didn't trip Hauxdi and cause her to fall on her father-in-law's dick.  That was HER choice.  But it seems that Bell and the writers are moving away from Hauxdi taking responsibility for her actions (AGAIN).  It's going to be all about Hope the homewrecker.  And I'm sure that Ridge and Brooke are going to get involved in this mess too.

It's clear that tptb misjudged the response to this story line.  Writers of tv shows need to spend less time on message boards and more time working on interesting stories.  The $Bill/Hauxdi fanbase might have been loud but they aren't big enough to float a story like this.  $Bill went from being one of the 'sex symbols' of B&B to a figure of disgust and derision.  His attempts to persuade Hauxdi to be with him were pathetic and sickening. I don't know how they can bring this character back. 

As always, the 'poor Steffy' chorus is louder than anything else.  No one seems to be saying that Hauxdi is responsible for the state of her marriage.  No, it's big, bad Liam who is so mean and so unforgiving.  Forget the fact that the sight of his wife disgusts him.  He's supposed to go running back FOR THE BABY.  After all, everyone knows that it doesn't matter if a child grows up in an unhappy household as long as that child has two parents.  Ask the Forrester kiddies.

• Love 3

I think $Bill (and Still) could recover and be an interesting force to reckon with but it would need some time and consistent writing.  And courage.  Which I'm sure looks less appealing right now than the easier ToD nonsense. 

• Love 2

I think $Bill (and Still) could recover and be an interesting force to reckon with but it would need some time and consistent writing.  And courage.

I agree. Especially about the courage. If the writers really wanted to commit to Still - it could be done. But then the writers would have to give up on the idea that Steffy is somehow the heroine of this show. Steffy and Bill could rule as the 'bad' guys. Laughing at all the hypocrites and having fun. So yeah that will never happen.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, tessaray said:

I think $Bill (and Still) could recover and be an interesting force to reckon with but it would need some time and consistent writing.  And courage.  Which I'm sure looks less appealing right now than the easier ToD nonsense. 

But it can happen. Thomas is the poster child of chemistry and even marginally okay writing helping him go from a horrid creep that no one wanted on the same planet as Caroline to feeling genuinely sorry that he got tricked by her and Steffy. And Thomas under two previous actors had never been developed much at all besides one green card marriage and one wildly misplaced crush on Brooke.

I think Bill can be saved, but TIIC need to stop waffling, pick a direction and stick with it. If this was motivated by his anger at Liam, fine. If he had unresolved mention with Steffy? Less believable, but this is the show where Taylor had both hot ass Whip and Rick as played by Kyle Lauder and still woke up wanting Ridge, so whatever. Having Bill revert back to what he was when he came on the show? Well, Ridge hasn't progressed mentally in 30 years, so sure. Fine. Just pick something.

And stop making Steffy the hero. She was always at her "best" being the shit stirring troll and not doing the Veronica Lodge keeping the peace in the family schtick. That family concern ship took sail the minute her brother was considered expendable in her trash Sally campaign. So let Swill be the glorious swine they are together and let his sons be free of this viper for good.

• Love 6
6 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

Thomas is the poster child of chemistry and even marginally okay writing helping him go from a horrid creep that no one wanted on the same planet as Caroline to feeling genuinely sorry that he got tricked by her and Steffy.

Nah, I still thought he was a creep. The show did what it always does. Drops a story without following through on the repercussions because it was a bust or they got bored and hopes the audience forgets it.

Rick shooting at Caroline and Ridge? Oh, he was distraught and Ridge provoked him. Captive Cabin? Liam kinda wanted it and Quinn was redeemed by Eric's peen.  Katie stalking Quinn? She's over it now and on to humping Wyatt.

Still and Bill will get the same treatment. Bill's already over apologizing to Liam. Soon Steffy will too. The show will insist Liam is unreasonable and his past waffling - and his death kiss with Sally - should make him more forgiving of the Still affair even as Still stops apologizing and embraces their bond to become an antagonistic couple for Brooke and Ridge and possibly Lally or Lope 2.0.

7 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

So let Swill be the glorious swine they are together and let his sons be free of this viper for good.

The best thing about Still being together is Liam and Wyatt being eyes wide open about their step-mother and moving on.  Watie vs Thatie and Lope vs Lally I'm all for.

If Bill admits that he didn't care about Liam and wants Steffy more than he loves his son and Steffy admits that she used Liam and Wyatt as Bill substitutes then I could get behind them. But again there should be repercussions. Bill and Liam for the time being should be done as family with Wyatt being open but leery since he still has his daddy issues and wants Bill's love but Bill needs to feel the burn of his choices.  He wants Steffy, he gets her but he loses everything and everyone else. 

The best dilemma for Bill is if he had to choose between Spencer Publishing and Steffy. Let Karen get a whiff of what happened and how Bill used her daughter in his shenanigans. What would the public say about Bill cuckolding his son after dropping a building on him and taking the Forrester Princess as his own? Spencer Publishing should not only be seeing it's stock plummet because of the scandal but also because Bill's taken his eye off the ball and been preoccupied with all his personal shit. I would hoot if there was a morality clause in the Spencer HR contracts that Bill has violated in a dozen different ways.  Let Karen have her moment in trying to course correct SP and tell Bill it's either SP or Steffy but not both. Bill steps down, Liam and Wyatt step in as Karen's proxy and run SP together.

• Love 5

I just watched tomorrow's spoiler video on YT. Because I was pissed off at Sludge, I scrolled down to read the comments. Several people reported that the Spectras are leaving and Sally has been put on recurring status. Since the posters didn't cite any sources, I don't know how reliable the rumor is but as shady as these folks' predictions have seemed in the past, they are typically correct. That all fits in with what we've been discussing.

That makes me angry and sad. The Spectras have been around barely for a year. Why did Bell go to all of that trouble to cast the roles, keep it under wraps so well, just to abandon them? I guess we're gearing up for ToD round #???? 

There are SOOooooo many possibilities for interesting SLs that would involve more characters. Instead, all we get is Steffy/Liam/Hope and GarBridge.  /banging head against wall.

• Love 3

That really sucks. Sally2.0 was the best thing to happen to this show in a while. And this is just because whatshisfuck who played Thomas left? They really should have recast. But who knows how good of a chem match they would have found on short notice. But there are gazillions of actors out there, surely one could have been found. Sally & Thomas were a wonderful couple. And there must have been a grand story arc that got ditched as well. They put so much into that couple and their story. And now they are ditching the whole gang? That's nuts. And what do we get instead? That horrible ToD? With a wretched recast of Hope. And Thorne who is already a bust. Not the actor's fault, it's the dismal story that seems like it was last minute and already changing. They recast Thorne, yet still treat the character like crap? What the heck did they bring him back for? Already I can barely remember that he has his own successful line in Paris or wherever, that everyone at FC was completely unaware of, which of course makes no sense. 

• Love 2

February sweeps spoilers from Soap Central:

http://soapcentral.com/bb/content/scoop/spoilers/2018/180205.php

Things will go from bad to worse for Bill as it appears everyone has an issue with him

Liam will either be on the path of forgiveness or become another Bill Spencer

Hope and Sally will both be seeking Liam's attention, but will either one of them end up with Liam?

Brooke and Ridge will take their walk down the aisle

Katie and Wyatt will try to decipher their relationship and figure out if they should move forward

Thorne will develop quite a fondness for both Katie and Brooke

Rick and Maya's marriage has been stable, but will it remain that way when Carter becomes more predominant in their lives

Thorne has no intention of being low man on the totem pole

Thorne has found a new purpose in life and wants everything that Ridge has, including Brooke

Forgive me if this is stupid, but I thought "sweeps" were later in the month, but Brooke & Ridge already took their walk down the aisle, obviously. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, SweePea59 said:

And this is just because whatshisfuck who played Thomas left? They really should have recast. But who knows how good of a chem match they would have found on short notice. But there are gazillions of actors out there, surely one could have been found.

Or....

Or!

They could have had a woman make her own way independent of a man. A radical idea for sure on B&B, what with Bell being stuck in the 1950s. :|

Shame on Brad, but I'm glad Sally will depart without being sucked into the Liam vortex and get ruined. But this means another Waffle Bowl with Steffy and Hope, so I'm out. Nope.

• Love 5

Wait a minute. This crap we're watching now is part of sweeps?

Unless there are some better spoilers out there, I may be out very soon. This new Hope and her crying voice are driving me away. And her eyes are weird, too. Yuck, mommy, yuck. I was open to her at first and gave her a chance, but every day she is harder and harder to take. 

• Love 2