Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E15: Don't Be All, Like, Uncool

• Start Topic

10:54 a.m. and I just finished reading the comments.   I missed the episode because I was eating a crappy dinner at Red Lobster.  Yech.  So I'm pissed I missed, what sounds like, an epic episode and more pissed that I actually spent hard earned cash at Red Lobster

I DVR'd it but it's 3 minutes to WWHL so now my whole damn night is backwards all because my friend was craving cheddar bay biscuits and shrimp scampi. 

So after WWHL, I'll want to read the ensuing Twitter wars and THEN watch the episode.  Gonna be a long night.  The Housewife Life is a hard one.

Dammit. Now I want lobster.

• Love 8

But it seems to me she made that scene of being so angry to deflect anyone asking her more about the guy she was with the nite before, who was married.

I analyze and over-analyze, and this episode was a doozy so I'm sure I'll jump in, but really - it's all here in this sentence. This is why LuAnn is angry at Heather and Carole - I guess to this day. The only reason.

• Love 20

Kristen looked stunning when she was telling Luann what she heard from the producer/manager.

BTW, I think the guy is a producer who was in charge of the place they were staying Hence the House Manager. Maybe stocking for supplies, arranging transpiration etc. Glorified housekeeper if you would.

P.S. Homegirl was looking rough as hell that morning after.

I love the rare scenes of them without makeup. I thought she looked fine for someone who just woke up. 

• Love 6

LOL. I enjoyed every minute of the show, from Heather and Carole's accosting of Dorinda in the hall, to Heather's over the top crying about what could of happened, to Ramona's passing the baton to Lu, to the barging in Luann's room and Luann's TH about she could of been swinging on a chandelier, to the separate little arguments at the jeans party and finally the look on Kristin's face when Beth finished telling her about her quote to the papers. Loved it all.

I think Dorinda was appalled to be caught in a bathing suit, without a cover-up on, plus no makeup and no contacts....squatting in front of her suitcase!!  

It was refreshing to see a housewife with a normal figure - not super skinny, not tweaked and lipo'd - just a normal, 50-something shape.  She's small (probably a 4 or 6), but she's not all toned and muscular.

Sonja  was all  over Ramona and I loved it .  She was really going after Ramona.

Loved Sonja's comments about Ramona's jeans being all "back to the 80's, just like Ramona".

• Love 14
(edited)

It really, actively makes me angry that Ramona was the cause of all this discord but she comes out smelling like a rose. She left the dude unattended when she passed out. She sent Heather and Carole to Luann, implying that she was responsible. But after everyone is at each other's throats, she gives a lame sheepish apology and all is forgiven. Grrrrrr.

Did anyone notice that in addition to offering her "apology" preemptively before Lu and the other women reached her with torches and pitchforks in hand from the other room, Ramona delivered the so called apology while looking away and then shrugged afterward? She did not mean a word of it, as usual.

Or "hashtag-your daughter would be so proud of you now".....

I wish I could tell Heather that hashtags are for twats who tweet. Keep them out of live conversation where they serve no purpose other than disclosing your status as a ginormous tool. Edited by Rahul
  • Love 11

Production crew is not there to guard the participants; they are not bodyguards. In fact, someone (not a castmember, but still) was sexually assaulted in one of the Real World houses during production, IIRC (I think it was San Diego). How many times have we seen crazy shit go down while the camera is rolling? I hardly expect those people to be watching people's possessions or safeguarding their persons.

Production could have advised the other women the other ladies brought men home and they had been drinking.  I think they have that much in the way of responsibility.  Or the house manager who apparently had time to identify the men and establish marital status.  There are some duties that are just common sense.  Were the producers more concerned about safety or making conflict?

• Love 3

For the record, I don't think Lu knew that man was married. When Kristen opened her big mouth to announce to the world her bit of news in the middle of Lu having words with Heather, well what's a girl to do except maybe shrug your shoulders. After all the deed was done and nothing she can do about it now. I am sure that guy didn't bother to mention that fact since he wanted to get lucky. I am sure the Countess went upstairs and yelled out the window FUK! Lol

• Love 24

Did anyone notice that in addition to offering her "apology" preemptively before Lu and the other women reached her with torches and pitchforks in hand from the other room, Ramona looked away and then shrugged after the so called apology? She did not mean a word of it, as usual.

I wish I could tell Heather that hashtags are for twats who tweet. Keep them out of live conversation where they serve no purpose other than disclosing your status as a ginormous tool.

Unless, of course, you are a "cool" step-mom from Orange County!!  (Yes, I am talking about MEghan!!)   :-)

• Love 16

I don't care if Kristen doesn't add a single other thing to the entire season; she earned her whole season's salary with her delivery of "he said your guy was married" and eliciting that reaction from Luann.

I'm 100% Team Heather and Carole on that whole business. Ramona is unbelievable at causing the whole thing and then completely staying out of the line of fire. She is the woooooooorrssst. (She really does look great, though. Actually refreshed, unlike that year she kept telling us she was refreshed.) And Luann seemed/seems to be looking for a reason to fight with Heather. I think she genuinely didn't like them coming in her room with cameras, but how that got turned around in her mind to thinking that they were looking to "catch" her with a guy in her bed is crazy on her part.

Since the big blow-up, Sonja seemed to be making a point of not getting drunk and sloppy. It's no coincidence that she's been delightful the last couple of episodes. When she's not off her rocker, she is a cute quipster.

I had to laugh at LuAnn's TH comment where she says that she didn't even have a chance to put on her robe. She was not naked, she at the very least had that black sports bra on in bed, the same one she had on when she came into the kitchen with her robe wide open for all to see her bra and underwear! BTW, those were YT underwear! LOL

I was thinking Lu's anger & fuss & feigned indignation about how Heather "BURST" (sounds sooooooo overly dramatic doesn't it?) into her room, is ALL about deflection.  Remember Gretchie-poo?  She was all about deflection on OC.  If anyone ever accused Gretch of something absolutely valid, she'd bring up something totally unrelated, hoping viewers would instantly forget that valid (and usually awful) thing she was accused of.  Well, here nobody really was accusing Lu of anything.  Nothing.  Not a thing.  

All on her own, Lu revealed something about herself which is pretty sleazy & maybe she didn't want to put it out there -- that she was fooling around with someone she knew was married & she didn't especially care.  Sure, she can do what she wants to do.  But she has done a pretty good job of hiding from viewers who she actually is, behind the haughty Countess bullshit.  OK then, she certainly pulled back that curtain of phony haughtiness, just like little Toto did to the Wizard of Oz.  Will viewers care she has just spotlighted she's an extremely promiscuous woman who has casual/random sex with married men.  Maybe not.

But it seems to me she made that scene of being so angry to deflect anyone asking her more about the guy she was with the nite before, who was married.

On WWHL tonight, Heather revealed both random guys were from Scotland, fresh off the plane in T&C. Andy then found out and revealed this show/episode will air in the UK, including Scotland, in about 6 months!  I have to wonder if this guys wife will see and put 2 and 2 together! LOL

• Love 14
(edited)

Eh. Forget it. I'll just say this then go to bed: Trying to pin the responsibility on Heather for this doesn't make any sense. Like, not at all.

I liked it before you edited it. But I totally get it. Only certain people say mother fucker yo!! (in some people's opinion)

Ugh!! Night mozzelle.

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 5

For the record, I don't think Lu knew that man was married. When Kristen opened her big mouth to announce to the world her bit of news in the middle of Lu having words with Heather, well what's a girl to do except maybe shrug your shoulders. After all the deed was done and nothing she can do about it now. I am sure that guy didn't bother to mention that fact since he wanted to get lucky. I am sure the Countess went upstairs and yelled out the window FUK! Lol

I wonder how the producer knew? My guess is the guys wouldn't sign a release and maybe gave that as the reason they didn't want to be filmed. But I also don't think Lu would care one way or the other. I love the contradiction of the Countess and wild Luanne. She's like a schoolteacher who is secretly a dominatrix at night. It's incredible.

• Love 18

But isn't that a risk you run when you have sex with a random stranger? I am not trying to "slut shame" LuAnn or anyone else by stating that but it is the truth. When you have sex with someone you do not know, you never know who or what they are in their real/personal life. That includes someone that could physically harm/kill you, give you a disease, be married, be nuts, rob you.......the door is wide open to all sorts of things happening to you because you/they are strangers. Also, it is something that I think happens more with younger women that don't know better and/or don't have any common sense. I guess I have lived a sheltered life! LOL

• Love 14

Production could have advised the other women the other ladies brought men home and they had been drinking.  I think they have that much in the way of responsibility.  Or the house manager who apparently had time to identify the men and establish marital status.  There are some duties that are just common sense.  Were the producers more concerned about safety or making conflict?

Given that production's job is to make for interesting tv, I think you have your answer. Many folks have provided evidence of when other production crews have chosen drama over safety of the cast. On Atlanta, they let Apollo Nida stomp menacingly through his house on the day he was supposed to report to federal prison while carrying a cordless drill while complaining to his estranged wife. The producers will always choose drama over cast safety. That is the precise reason that the women have look out for each others safety.

• Love 16

Haven't read all the posts but I just gotta say:

Shut up Dorinda.  Lu and Heather make up and Dorinda's still yapping.  God, I can't stand her anymore.

Carole and Heather got it right on WWHL when they said Lu was fine at the time but now is using it as a storyline.  They broke the girl code?  Yeah, you slept with a married man.  Shit happens.  Like two women waking you up because your friend, Ro, told them to ask you about the naked guy in their suite.

Beth, who died and made you queen to tell Kris not to talk to the press about her?  Your problem with the press is about 'you'.  Period.  Maybe you should look at your own behavior.

How does Ro get out of the stuff she's responsible for creating.

• Love 20

I'm actually really floored by Lu's (and Moaner's) casual attitude about not just bringing strangers back, but having them stay over.  My sister had a similar situation on Spring Break with a bunch of girls in Mexico, over 20 years ago.  Someone in the group brought a guy back who was drunk & tried to assault another girl while she was sleeping.  it could have gotten into a very bad place, but didn't, cuz the girl screamed her head off & scared the guy away.  But the Mexican police were unsympathetic & totally unhelpful.  Notice even Sonja knew better than to do this.  She said to the cam, don't bring it home.  But clearly this is Lu's MO.  We've seen her do it before.  So she thinks it's no biggie.  Except the security issues involved are absolutely real.

I agree with earlier comments that Andy's production crew are not bodyguards.  It's likely they didn't catch filming of Moaner & Lu partying with their hook-ups because they were sleeping.  Bringing random strangers back to your place is a dumb & dangerous thing to do.  Lu should know better,  She didn't just affect herself in this situation but the other people in the house as well.  But she clearly didn't give fuck about that.  We're getting a very clear picture of who she is.  And it ain't pretty.  I'm not excusing Moaner either.  Cuz she behaved just as thoughtless & awful.  If this is what "be cool, don't be all uncool" is about, then she is dead wrong.  And don't hide behind faux rapper posing bullshit, Lu.  Hate it -- a lot.  This is what you based that crap "song" of yours on, Lu?  Ew.

As much as I agree about LuAnn's stupid reaction, and I suspect she had help coming up with this "catch me" storyline, coughDorindacough. Ramona is still the 1 that caused this whole ruckus by sending/taking her "itch scratcher" up to that bedroom and not telling Heather/Carole he was there and IMO is more at fault than anyone else. JMO

• Love 12
(edited)
For the record, I don't think Lu knew that man was married.

Lu certainly didn't seem surprised when Kristen said he was married.  In any case, Lu's reaction was to throw her hands up & laugh.  Really, Lu?  She couldn't even be bothered to fake being shocked or angry or disgusted.  Cuz she wasn't.  She probably knew, but whether she did or didn't, she clearly didn't care.  And this is the kind of woman Lu is.  That's all I need to know.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 17

But isn't that a risk you run when you have sex with a random stranger? I am not trying to "slut shame" LuAnn or anyone else by stating that but it is the truth. When you have sex with someone you do not know, you never know who or what they are in their real/personal life. That includes someone that could physically harm/kill you, give you a disease, be married, be nuts, rob you.......the door is wide open to all sorts of things happening to you because you/they are strangers. Also, it is something that I think happens more with younger women that don't know better and/or don't have any common sense. I guess I have lived a sheltered life! LOL

Why is everyone taking the word of the Houseman about a guy from Scotland's marital status?  Whatever the girl code is I would think announcing publicly that someone you have never met is married and behaving inappropriately violates girl code and probably a few defamation laws. These people don't think. . . it is all about the drama and it doesn't go away with a ridiculous apology.

Anyone notice that Carole and heather don't seem to mind walking around their room naked with the drapes open.

• Love 16

Why is everyone taking the word of the Houseman about a guy from Scotland's marital status?  Whatever the girl code is I would think announcing publicly that someone you have never met is married and behaving inappropriately violates girl code and probably a few defamation laws. These people don't think. . . it is all about the drama and it doesn't go away with a ridiculous apology.

Anyone notice that Carole and heather don't seem to mind walking around their room naked with the drapes open.

They were both in robes when we saw them so the curtains may have been closed before they put them on, we have no idea if the go around their bedroom naked in front of an open window. LOL

Heather was not flashed. The man was not in her room and did not approach her. It would be more consistent with "flashing" if Heather had walked into the common area with her robe trailing open and Dorinda was treated to a display of Heather's "private parts". . . It was Carole who specifically asked whether or not Lu could name her trick but Heather was right there chiming with affirmations that Lu's inability to respond correctly proved that she has "very different" (read: inferior) "values and ethics." The slut shaming continued on WWHL with Andy asking a "viewer question" about whether or not Lu only sleeps with Euros and setting up for Carole's punchline that Lu "does it with anyone." I guess I'm one of those with very different ethics and values because I don't see how Lu's promiscuity inherently reflects some moral turpitude; maybe her married man is legally separated, maybe he's unhappy - she picked him up in a bar, it's not like she's vetting his entire history and parsing for emotional nuance. People meet at bars and proceed to hook up all the time. Are there dangers in doing so? You bet. But the line of questioning from Carole and Heather in the kitchen - as well as their rounds in the press right now - definitely appear designed to underline the ostensible sinfulness and immorality of Lu's sexual promiscuity, in my opinion. Lu is inane (honestly, she reminds me of Heather Dubrow in that she's not as smart as she thinks she is because she undermines herself by freewheeling with the double standards) for responding to slut shaming by slut shaming Carole but no more than, say, Heather gasping when someone tries to shame her by referring to Ella and not twelve hours later . . . tries to shame someone by bringing up their child.

Heather asked if Ramona would be OK with someone doing this, putting Avery at risk like she did Heather/Carole.  It is a legit question and IMO, Ramona would hit the roof if someone, a "friend", did that to Avery. JMO

• Love 14

I've rented beach houses for the week with a bunch of girlfriends and I'd be extremely pissed if one of them went off to bed and left some rando loose to wander around the house while the rest of us slept.  I'd want some firm house rules established for the future.

On the other hand, no damage done and Heather's reaction seemed a little bit extreme to me, for the circumstances.  She didn't scare up some guy who went bolting out the door naked with a machete in his hand; she just happened to catch sight of somebody's hookup.  I mean, his intentions were benign enough to pause for a refreshing glass of juice on his way out.

I'm guessing that Ramona was too drunk, the guy was too drunk, Ramona didn't want to screw and she just pointed him to the empty bedroom.  If one of them had been sober enough to get the door closed to the ensuite bathroom, the whole drama could have been avoided.

• Love 16

Yeah, I didn't care for Carole & Heather so happily slut-shaming Lu on WWHL.  And Satan Andy was going along with it cuz this was his bud Carole -- who is connected to Kennedys & fame-ho Satan Andy has to keep his connection to her going.  Seemed like Satan Andy was absolutely throwing Lu under the bus.  No likey.

• Love 17

I keep looking at that poor house chef in the background and thinking he is just seeing and hearing too damn much poor thang. 

I don't fault Heather for being unhappy and upset with the situation but it was her application of that anger that had me not liking her this episode. I am shit running around crying in hysterics accosting Dorinda in the hall, throwing open curtains, and busting through closed bedroom doors like she had search warrants? I mean come on now.  

Carol and Heather were slut shaming Lu and I didn't like it. 

I am now seeing all the shit people say about Heather. She is preachy, she is bossy and it is her way or else. What got me is her argument with Luann at the jeans and hot glue gun party. She did something that I hate that people do to me in real life. It is small but it fucking drives me crazy. Luann is trying to tell her why she is upset and she isn't screaming, but Heather tells her to lower her voice. I. HATE. WHEN. PEOPLE. DO THAT. SHIT. Drives me fucking batty. Meanwhile, Luann can hardly get her first sentence out before Heather is trying to control the narrative/story and bring in back-up.

Oh and uh Carole, I would 100% rather catch Luann in the act than you. Carole just loves to take her little stabs and then get all offended when people clap back.

I continue to loathe Ramona. She does all the dirt and she was the most wrong because it was her Scottish dack lying in the bed naked next to Heather (to hear her tell it) and she comes out of this with her feathers barely ruffled. If Luann is a snake, Ramona is a slippery eel. So glad that her girl Sonja told on her ass though. LOL!

Sonja stayed throwing subtle shade this episode. She has been a total MVP the last 2 episode. Loving sober, snarky non-delusional Sonja.

House Manager hell, that is a Bravo employee. Pissed that they couldn't get a release and dropped the he was married stuff to be petty. If Luann was half as drunk as she was on 'fuck night' than I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't know. And even if she did, hell a ring on her finger never stopped her, why would a ring on someone else's?

I am exhausted by B. Now no cast member can talk about her in the press? What does she have a gag order put in their contracts or something? So fucking ridiculous. You want to be closed off, you don't want to be talked about in the press than again WTF did you sign up for this again?

• Love 24

I get Heather being upset about a random guy sleeping in the room next to theirs without knowing, but if I heard the ladies blaring music and bringing guys back to the house, I would have probably shut/lock the door between what was Bethenny's room and the bathroom just to shut out a bit of the noise and to possibly stop drunken shenanigans from entering their room. I would also think if there was an empty room available that it possibly might be used by one of the ladies for their sexy times, especially if they did bring guys back to the house. I do think Heather's reaction was way over the top. I do not think Heather needed an explanation on what happened that very second, since it seemed pretty obvious with the exception of knowing who let naked man sleep in the room near them. I feel like she could have harnessed her outrage and when the other ladies surfaced asked what happened and to request that they send their men home or stay with them. The way Heather (Carole seemed half-heartedly along for the ride) reacted to the whole situation is what I did not like. Then again, I am not much of a Heather fan.

Also Heather, I think there is a difference between Dorinda drunkenly going off on her about cursing, and Dorinda going in on Kristen about grinding-gate. 

• Love 19

I believe that Axel was the house manager.  Sure, Bravo likes to play with us but they just can't change a producer into a house manager.  Is Axel in danger  of losing his job because of talking to Kris?  I don't think so.  Kris said she got an earful from him.  Kris approached him about what happened that night and letting those men in the 'house' limo.  And IMO, she had every right to question him.  He was telling her what happened and it seems like he was not happy about it.  

From Kris's blog:

Oh man, this whole "be cool, don’t be all uncool" situation is the worst. I was just waking up when I heard all the commotion. Dorinda and I were watching it all unfold from above. I went downstairs and spoke to the house boy and he told me the whole story including that the guy was married and about how the ladies were trashed and met these guys, etc. I'm like a freakin' detective.

• Love 5

Where the Countess is experienced, and Ramona is not, is that Lu knows how to get her indiscretions hoovered up and out the door before she collapses onto her pillow.  Hee.

• Love 19

Happy days!   There's so much to snark about in this episode.  

I'll have to catch up on this thread tomorrow because if I don't go to bed, I'll need a forklift to get me up for work tomorrow.

Nene%20LuAnn_zpsaxox9cao.jpg

• Love 19

My problem with people saying that Heather's reaction was OTT, is, had she been hurt in some way, would she then be right to be teary eyed and angry that someone's ONS was left to sleep it off in their adjoining room? Sorry that's not right. Ever!

I just don't the get it. She was pissed that Ramona left her trick on their floor. Had Ramona said to Sonja hey move it, because this guy is sleeping over. I'm sure the whole thing would be different. At least then, Heather and Carole would not wake up to strange dick. If that is what you want to to do cool but if you don't expect it and aren't looking for it it can be startling, just saying.

On WWHL Heather said she was tired/exhausted that morning, they stayed up late every night and got up early every morning, and was startled when she saw the guy in that bed and that the door to the bathrooms were both open when she got up. She knows that she overreacted a bit but under the circumstances, tired, surprised, startled and feeling vulnerable in that moment and IMO, her reaction is understandable.

• Love 14
(edited)

Was Heather desperate for camera time or is she naturally a drama queen? Did not understand her reaction at all and IMO what she did was way worse than anything Ramona or LuAnn did. So what a hook up slept over? She was acting psychotic. Also, Carole is incapable of independent thought and just followed/mimicked Heather like a puppy. These two don't bring anything to the table IMO. Hope they're gone next year.

And I don't care if LuAnn likes to sleep with a different man every night. Heather is a horrible friend and her real problem was LuAnn and Ramona having one night stands.

Edited by Brooke0707
  • Love 18

So Heather was ostensibly pissed that Ro didn't stay in the spare room after bedding him there (or who knows maybe she actually sent him upstairs after a threesome with Sonja). Despite clarifying that this situation was indeed prompted by *Ramona's* behavior (and setting aside that her expression of her umbrage was to literally accost everyone in the house; yell and gesticulate at them; tear back their drapes while they are still in bed; stomp into their rooms; etc) Heather decides the appropriate thing to do is to very clearly direct the discussion away from the logistical and practical objections to "ethical" and moral ones in order to suggest that *LuAnn* is has no "values" and is a morally deviant creature for indulging in an apparently voracious sexual appetite because LuAnn has the nerve to be annoyed that someone entered her room unannounced while she was in bed (not was unconscious in a room on the same floor)?

• Love 16

Of course camera crew or house managers aren't bodyguards. My intent in pointing out the presence of others and particularly other males in the vacation home, was to point out that they weren't as unsafe as say a female alone in her dorm or two roomates who live together. MMV, but I assume that the crew and paid staff would not allow one of their highly-paid beloved leads to be assaulted.

I don't take issue with Heather feeling any certain way. She's entitled to feel however she feels about whatever she has feelings about. I take issue with Heather's behavior. She stormed around the house like all hell had broken lose, barging into people's bedrooms, demanding answers, and she was condescending preachy and slut-shamey. That's what I don't like about Heather. That was the behavior that was "uncool" IMO. And all this behavior occurred after the "threat" was removed. After nothing happened. In my opinion it was overkill. But then again, I find Heather to act preachy and condescending in most situations.

I'm sure there are people that would have reacted the same way as Heather, and I'm sure that there are people that would have had more of a Luanne approach to the situation. Different strokes for different folks. I don't consider either of these feelings "wrong". I just prefer when situations are handled without a fucking bulldozer. (Yes I know people could have died! Jewelery could have been stolen! Life or death!) Perhaps Heather just irked me with her "Luanne and I have different morals and values" and other similar comments. I don't like hearing a grown woman's sex life judged in terms of morals or values.

• Love 24
(edited)

Was Heather desperate for camera time or is she naturally a drama queen? Did not understand her reaction at all and IMO what she did was way worse than anything Ramona or LuAnn did. So what a hook up slept over? She was acting psychotic. Also, Carole is incapable of independent thought and just followed/mimiced Heather like a puppy. These two don't bring anything to the table IMO. Hope they're gone next year.

And I don't care if LuAnn likes to sleep with a different man every night. Heather is a horrible friend and her real problem was LuAnn and Ramona having one night stands.

Heather never condemned LuAnn for sleeping with anyone!

So Heather was ostensibly pissed that Ro didn't stay in the spare room after bedding him there (or who knows maybe she actually sent him upstairs after a threesome with Sonja). Despite clarifying that this situation was indeed prompted by *Ramona's* behavior (and setting aside that her expression of her umbrage was to literally accost everyone in the house; yell and gesticulate at them; tear back their drapes while they are still in bed; stomp into their rooms; etc) Heather decides the appropriate thing to do is to very clearly direct the discussion away from the logistical and practical objections to "ethical" and moral ones in order to suggest that *LuAnn* is has no "values" and is a morally deviant creature for indulging in an apparently voracious sexual appetite because LuAnn has the nerve to be annoyed that someone entered her room unannounced while she was in bed (not was unconscious in a room on the same floor)?

Heather said that she and LuAnn have very different morals/ethics but she never said/implied that it made LuAnn a "morally deviant creature" and they were talking about walking into a room "seeing" a strange naked guy asleep, not anyone having sex with a random stranger. And LuAnn/Sonja said that Ramona should have sent the guy home or slept in the same bed with him. 

Carole did not care (much) that there was a naked guy in the room when Heather first told her about it.  Carole, ever chill, sat there and listened - looked like she was wondering why Heather was being all uncool.  But the little monkey got more and more wound up by Heather's hysterics and by the time they reached Ramona's room, her arms were windmilling in the same direction and speed as Heather's.  They were repeating each other's words and finishing each other's sentences.  Heather set the beat and Carole marched to the drum. Watch when they get to Lu's room. Hilarious. Totally twinsies.  I'm gonna watch that part again.  It was like watching a child trying to mimic her mama.

I believe Lu when she said that Carole apologized and was kvetching behind Heather's back. Because I honestly don't think Carole was that bothered by the naked guy and was embarrassed they barged into Lu's room like the gestapo.  What if Lu had been having a morning session with a dude.  Or by herself.  What gives Heather the right?  Especially with a camera crew in tow. Luann has every right to be pissed about that.  Wasn't HER dude in the bed. 

That said, I think it was wrong for Ramona to let the guy go to sleep in Beth's room.  I see why Heather was pissed but then she turned into a drama queen.  Again.

First, Carole did not walk in on him, she never saw him at all. I think Dorinda's non answers were what set Carole off, not Heather, although she was upset that Heather was so emotional. Carole did more of the questioning of both Dorinda and LuAnn than Heather did.

Ahhh, but Ramona told them it was LuAnn's "dude" and they know first hand that LuAnn will sleep with a stranger, Ramona on the other hand has never done that before, so who do they believe?

Heather reacted much like I would had it been me. LOL

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 13

Heather and Carole lost my vote when they started amping up the facts.  Shame on Heather for saying the guy was in her bed.  It started with the adjacent room, then our suite, then our room and finally my bed.  Shame, shame don't lie.  You have every right to be offended but zero right to lie.  I find it hard to believe if there was music "blaring" that they didn't shut their door. 

If there are any videos released of any of these women my first suspect would be the house manager.  Another thing Luann has never admitted to having sex with the guy.  She admitted to making out.  Kristen has zero girl code.  She and Luann were close she had no business blabbing something she has no idea if it is true, about someone she has never met to make her good friend Luann look bad.

It is really not any of Heather's business if LuAnn and Dorinda, who are friends talk without Heather present.  My position has always been Heather had the right to be upset.  She and Carole had no right to go into the other ladies rooms or to interrogate Dorinda.  They were both upset and hostile.  They owe some apologies instead of insults and made up stories.

• Love 22

From what I saw, Carole did care that the man was in the room and she asked more questions of Dorinda than Heather did.  She also questioned Lu more than Heather did.

I guess my definition of 'hysterical' is different from other people.  I didn't see anyone who I would term 'hysterical'.  Same goes for 'accosted' but Dorinda, the pure, dramatizes everything.  I also didn't see either Heather or Carole naked in front of a window.  Just sayin.......

• Love 14
(edited)

Sorry if this is slut shaming but you heard it from me:Close your legs to married men!

DamnitJanet......You read my mind! LOL

That's the first thing that popped into my head when I saw that scene. It's also the reason I'll have a hard time dragging my sorry ass out of bed when the alarm rings In the morning. I just couldn't go to bed until I put that caption together.

And now it's lights out for me!

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 1