Type keyword(s) to search

Season 6 Spoilers, Previews, Gossip, Etc.

• Start Topic

Last season I managed to read these threads, but not watch the show, except for the reunion. This season is shaping up to be even more unwatchable, I'm curious what they'll do with the Kim situation, but not enough to tune in.

I will watch the RHWoMelbourne, however, at least unless they drive me away.

• Love 2

I'm looking forward to the next season as always but I'm underwhelmed by the new casting.

Better than having Brandi and Kim back although I would eventually like to get a Kim update via Kyle. I can't deal with Kim being back on the show.

Erika seems like she'll be an attention seeking bore,

• Love 3

I sure hope they come up with something to make this season worth watching.  Thankfully, both Kim and Brandi are gone. I'd like the focus to be more on LisaR and Eileen because LisaV and Kyle are a bit too smug and elitist for my taste.    I don't dislike LisaV but she is pompous. I do dislike Kyle.  There's just nothing about her that I find interesting and she's usually whining about this or that.  If she manages to get over that trait now that Kim is gone, I might change my mind but I wouldn't bet on it.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 5

I've been really tired of LisaV just about from the beginning. And Ken. And Jiggy.

They act so beyond their years. Like they're some kind of royalty. Just because of the accents.

Even their physical appearances seem, to me, older. I would have certainly put Ken older than 58. And Lisa is 54?

That's not old.

This new Erika whatever addition seems a bad fit. But then Housewives have to be too-too so who knows?

Maybe she will counterbalance dreary Yolanda.

• Love 5

I've been really tired of LisaV just about from the beginning. And Ken. And Jiggy.

They act so beyond their years. Like they're some kind of royalty. Just because of the accents.

Even their physical appearances seem, to me, older. I would have certainly put Ken older than 58. And Lisa is 54?

That's not old.

This new Erika whatever addition seems a bad fit. But then Housewives have to be too-too so who knows?

Maybe she will counterbalance dreary Yolanda.

Ken is 16 years older than Lisa, he is 70 years old.

• Love 2

I am on the fence as to whether I will watch this season.  I cannot stand Lisa Rinna.  I just saw her on the premiere of the new Fashion Police; she was a guest.  She grated on every nerve.  I just don't think I can do it.  She ruins it for me.  

• Love 6

I'm interested to see LisaR now that she isn't going to be forced to put up with Kim and her craziness. I do wonder though how the season would have shaped out if Eileen or Yolanda had been in the car with Kim instead. 

• Love 2

Putting aside the fact that I pretty much loathe everyone on this show, and myself for ever watching this show, I'm not sure if I'll be able to see next season, even if I want to, since I don't have cable anymore.  

It seems that Bravo makes you log in to your cable provider before allowing users to view full episodes, so I might be out of luck.  

• Love 1

Interesting. Shades of doubts of Brooks' cancer.

I hope this isn't a season of Yolanda dictating who is in and who is out.  She is becoming a bit predictable.  Sick, sick, amazing recovery, film, film, film and then drops out for the promotion phase and then Reunion time Lyme brain and bed rest, filming time will she or won't she, amazing recovery film, film ,film.  I feel like Yolanda is now just doing the show to keep her daughters in the news.  I fully expect Anwar's career to begin very soon.   

Most of all I hope it isn't a way to have Brandi cameo her way back on the screen.

• Love 8

I hope this isn't a season of Yolanda dictating who is in and who is out.  She is becoming a bit predictable.  Sick, sick, amazing recovery, film, film, film and then drops out for the promotion phase and then Reunion time Lyme brain and bed rest, filming time will she or won't she, amazing recovery film, film ,film.  I feel like Yolanda is now just doing the show to keep her daughters in the news.  I fully expect Anwar's career to begin very soon.   

Most of all I hope it isn't a way to have Brandi cameo her way back on the screen.

I really suspect that if in fact other HWs were questioning her illness, that she got that info from Brandi and I also could believe that Brandi out and out lied to her that some were questioning her illness/Lymes Disease. IMO, Brandi will stop at nothing to get revenge on LisaV, Kyle and LisaR for her getting fired from the show and Yolanda is her best bet at doing it. There is also a strong possibility that Yolanda knows that no one said anything negative about he Lymes claim and is extracting revenge for Brandi because she feels some bizarre sense of duty/loyalty to her because Heaven Forbid, anyone accuse Yolanda of being a "Hollywood Friend" LOL

• Love 4

I'm interested to see LisaR now that she isn't going to be forced to put up with Kim and her craziness. I do wonder though how the season would have shaped out if Eileen or Yolanda had been in the car with Kim instead. 

I feel like Lisa R should write Kim a check for last season.  If it wasn't for Kim, Lisa would have had very little story.  She had the epi where she went home to take care of her parents which although pleasant didn't exactly set my screen on fire.  Her only really memorable scenes were with Kim and she milked those for all they were worth.  She's not my favorite although there's nothing really wrong with her.  She just seems a little boring to me.

I'm kind of intrigued by Erika and more than willing to give her a go.  The sexy shots of her performing and golfing in high heels, lol, don't bother me at all.  I'm also not going to judge her quite yet for marrying a much older man.  She seems to have a career of her own and she's got to be more interesting than Brandi or Kim at this point.

• Love 3

I feel like Lisa R should write Kim a check for last season.  If it wasn't for Kim, Lisa would have had very little story.  She had the epi where she went home to take care of her parents which although pleasant didn't exactly set my screen on fire.  Her only really memorable scenes were with Kim and she milked those for all they were worth.  She's not my favorite although there's nothing really wrong with her.  She just seems a little boring to me.

I'm kind of intrigued by Erika and more than willing to give her a go.  The sexy shots of her performing and golfing in high heels, lol, don't bother me at all.  I'm also not going to judge her quite yet for marrying a much older man.  She seems to have a career of her own and she's got to be more interesting than Brandi or Kim at this point.

And, unfortunately, didn't Rinna's kids come off as privileged little shits on that trip to supposedly help their grandparents?

I don't mind the Erika, or whoever's really, sexy shots but kinda' don't like that (semi)nudity is the HW entree. i admittedly have not checked her cv. To me, those pix kinda' say it all.

I'll give them a go but wonder about the longevity of my interest.

• Love 4

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Adds Kathryn Edwards to Season 6 Cast. The ex-wife of NFL legend Marcus Allen will be one of the replacements for Kim Richards and Brandi Glanville, who will not be returning this season. She joins newbie Erika Jayne, a singer from Atlanta, Ga. Bravo would not comment on the casting.

https://celebrity.yahoo.com/news/real-housewives-beverly-hills-adds-kathryn-edwards-season-232302851-us-weekly.html

(Another less then 6 degrees of OJ)

• Love 1

Erika is Carleton lite as far as I can see.  Would like to be proved wrong, but all that stereotyped sexy in her photos does not give me hope.

I find myself strangely looking forward to the next season, but mostly because it's been interesting being part of this group.  I feel like I am watching a guilty pleasure with friends.

*(who else spotted Carleton on that Daily Mail video on the Brandi thread?  raise hands if that was the most interesting part of the interview - )

Edited by Reo
  • Love 3

Carlton isn't as kooky in real life as the show made out (yes, she's a Wiccan and likes women, etc., but there's a whole lot more footage that they shot but never used).  I'd like to see her return ... I loved her house and I think her husband's company is really interesting (it would've been great to get a glimpse of the construction side).  Oh, and she said they shot footage of all her toys (cars, etc.), too but never used it.  I think Carlton is still in touch with Lisa V and it would be good to see her come into the next season as a 'friend' to Lisa V just to keep that connection going.  I don't understand why they bothered bringing Camille and Adrienne back into the fold last season - they didn't really offer anything and it's hard for me to get excited about returning housewives, no matter who they are.

I'm not at all looking forward to seeing Taylor this season.  If she's going to ruminate over the past then I'm tuning out!!

It's nice to see - from Kim's Instagram feed - that she's back in a good place with her family.  There were rumours about Kim going off at her daughter during her wedding in Mexico, after which her daughter vowed never to speak to her again.  But they appear back on track so that's good.  I'd like to know where Kim is living now as she was reported as not being able to afford her former rental now she's lost her RH income (even though she gets $20k per month in alimony from one of her divorces).  I honestly can feel Kim's pain at not being able to afford a house, when Kyle has not one but two beautiful mansions (Bel Air and Palm Springs) and Kathy is loaded too.  I'm pleased she's off this show though - I'd hate for her to be the scapegoat for yet another season.

Eileen doesn't fit in with this show.  She's too nice and normal, and an accomplished actress who does not need the money or extra fame.  Goodness only knows why she signed up.  I'm surprised Rinna is so friendly with Eileen - by all accounts I would've thought she'd be extremely jealous of her.

I think Lisa V's storyline this season will be centered on her animal rescue efforts.

Eileen's storyline will likely go over the death of Dick Van Patten.

With Brandi out of the picture I think Rinna will take over as the pot-stirrer of the cast.  Ugh!  If her behavior at the reunion was anything to go by, her outbursts should be phenomenal.

Edited by Twinkle7
  • Love 3

Thanks, zoeysmom.

With ONE of Nene's comments, therein lies the problem. I do NOT want a whole bunch of manufactured fights,...

I guess that my interest is dwindling. The desire for more actresses makes it more likely that increased, well, ACTing will ensue. I'm just not interested in viewing Soap Operas.

Carlton isn't as kooky in real life as the show made out (yes, she's a Wiccan and likes women, etc., but there's a whole lot more footage that they shot but never used). I'd like to see her return ... I loved her house and I think her husband's company is really interesting (it would've been great to get a glimpse of the construction side). Oh, and she said they shot footage of all her toys (cars, etc.), too but never used it. I think Carlton is still in touch with Lisa V and it would be good to see her come into the next season as a 'friend' to Lisa V just to keep that connection going. I don't understand why they bothered bringing Camille and Adrienne back into the fold last season - they didn't really offer anything and it's hard for me to get excited about returning housewives, no matter who they are.

I'm not at all looking forward to seeing Taylor this season. If she's going to ruminate over the past then I'm tuning out!!

It's nice to see - from Kim's Instagram feed - that she's back in a good place with her family. There were rumours about Kim going off at her daughter during her wedding in Mexico, after which her daughter vowed never to speak to her again. But they appear back on track so that's good. I'd like to know where Kim is living now as she was reported as not being able to afford her former rental now she's lost her RH income (even though she gets $20k per month in alimony from one of her divorces). I honestly can feel Kim's pain at not being able to afford a house, when Kyle has not one but two beautiful mansions (Bel Air and Palm Springs) and Kathy is loaded too. I'm pleased she's off this show though - I'd hate for her to be the scapegoat for yet another season.

Eileen doesn't fit in with this show. She's too nice and normal, and an accomplished actress who does not need the money or extra fame. Goodness only knows why she signed up. I'm surprised Rinna is so friendly with Eileen - by all accounts I would've thought she'd be extremely jealous of her.

I think Lisa V's storyline this season will be centered on her animal rescue efforts.

With Brandi out of the picture I think Rinna will take over as the pot-stirrer of the cast. Ugh! If her behavior at the reunion was anything to go by, her outbursts should be phenomenal.

Twinkle 7, welcome to the fold and enjoy!!

I just must say that I disagree with virtually all of your written sentiments! (lol!)

Once again, enjoy!

Edited by Lisin
  • Love 2

They're finishing filming soon through right? There's no way Nene is joining

They will be filming through the end of October-too any days for Brandi to worm her way back in.

Lisa V. comments on the new season:  http://www.allabouttrh.com/lisa-vanderpump-opens-up-about-season-six-changes-explains-its-different-with-kim-gone-but-interesting/  Love how there is not a single mention of Brandi being gone.

Carlton isn't as kooky in real life as the show made out (yes, she's a Wiccan and likes women, etc., but there's a whole lot more footage that they shot but never used).  I'd like to see her return ... I loved her house and I think her husband's company is really interesting (it would've been great to get a glimpse of the construction side).  Oh, and she said they shot footage of all her toys (cars, etc.), too but never used it.  I think Carlton is still in touch with Lisa V and it would be good to see her come into the next season as a 'friend' to Lisa V just to keep that connection going.  I don't understand why they bothered bringing Camille and Adrienne back into the fold last season - they didn't really offer anything and it's hard for me to get excited about returning housewives, no matter who they are.

I'm not at all looking forward to seeing Taylor this season.  If she's going to ruminate over the past then I'm tuning out!!

It's nice to see - from Kim's Instagram feed - that she's back in a good place with her family.  There were rumours about Kim going off at her daughter during her wedding in Mexico, after which her daughter vowed never to speak to her again.  But they appear back on track so that's good.  I'd like to know where Kim is living now as she was reported as not being able to afford her former rental now she's lost her RH income (even though she gets $20k per month in alimony from one of her divorces).  I honestly can feel Kim's pain at not being able to afford a house, when Kyle has not one but two beautiful mansions (Bel Air and Palm Springs) and Kathy is loaded too.  I'm pleased she's off this show though - I'd hate for her to be the scapegoat for yet another season.

Eileen doesn't fit in with this show.  She's too nice and normal, and an accomplished actress who does not need the money or extra fame.  Goodness only knows why she signed up.  I'm surprised Rinna is so friendly with Eileen - by all accounts I would've thought she'd be extremely jealous of her.

With Brandi out of the picture I think Rinna will take over as the pot-stirrer of the cast.  Ugh!  If her behavior at the reunion was anything to go by, her outbursts should be phenomenal.

Sorry but we saw plenty of Carlton's home life.  She CHOSE to show the stupidity and absurdity in her life, we saw her husband's business-the one where the dipsticks uninvited Kyle. According to Carlton once she was not offered a return LisaV's interest in her waned.  She does however given stupid awards to Brandi.  She was just a horrible person.  Camille, Taylor and Adrienne are still friendly with Kyle and spend time together. 

Kim's rumors of lifetime spousal support are just that rumors.  It would be nice to see Monty lend her a hand financially.  She also has children who are gainfully employed-maybe she could move in with Whitney or Brooke.  Maybe Kim should have not blown all the money she received form her exes, her mother's estate and her residuals on partying.  her sisters have stepped in several times to help her out financially.  Kim is all grown up now maybe she should explore getting a real job.  She has a brother in law who owns Hilton & Hyland a real estate license would be a start.

Eileen was a breath of fresh air-she and her husband were just great.  I hope to see Vince's new Xtreme Paddle Game this year.  RIP Dick Van Patten.  I don't really see that being a storyline for her. 

There are two new ladies.  Expect Faye Resnick to be an issue.

• Love 7

Eileen doesn't fit in with this show.  She's too nice and normal, and an accomplished actress who does not need the money or extra fame.  Goodness only knows why she signed up.

I think Eileen does need the money.  And if I'm wrong, then the only reason she'd sign up for this train wreck is she's fame hungry.   I'm not an actress so there might be other ego-feeding reasons but she's really no different than any of the other HWs that put their reputations and families on the line to entertain us.

• Love 4

From the article:

Kyle and I have been in a good space for a long time. I love and adore her and it’s been a difficult journey for her. I support her, but there is still residue from the dynamics and the way things changed. Then you start filming again and old conversations get brought up. That’s life, isn’t it?

Oh Lord, I hope this means that LVP starts to punish Kyle again for old sleights. It would just be so delicious if LVP glommed onto Kyle last season when she needed allies and then turned on her  the second she was well situated in the group again. It always annoyed me how Kyle just swept all her Lisa grievances from Season 4 under the rug and that they basically came back together united against a common enemy (Brandi). Well, Brandi is gone and Kyle might just have to kiss her highness' ass again. I would love it.

• Love 3

Kiss Lisa Vanderpump's ass? Please.

Lisa has always shown herself to be full of self-righteousness and vainglory.

I certainly hope that she doesn't attempt her tiresome underhanded fall-back position of chiding, subtle digs, and Kyle-blaming when she is dissatisfied, irked, and not feted.

Damn! Can't Kyle ever enjoy herself on this frackin' show!

She is NOT the cause of these women's petty fantastical grievances.

• Love 3

I always figured brandi was kept as back up in case the currently filmed season 6 wad lackluster. Howevrr, even she admitted a week or so ago that she hasn't been asked to film....and a producer of rhobh did tell andy cohen on wwhl that the dailys look good.

I think this will be the first season of BH that all the women are married..since the two rumored newbies are married.

Erika J interests me cause of the fact she's friends with yolanda...married to an older attorney..yet performs in gay clubs. Would be an interesting duality between the two worlds.

I'm sure about the other newbie..but she's a sports wife that knows kyle and faye...hmmmm.

I'm also hoping they strike a better balance between the season arc..and the day to day lives of these women. Last season had like six episodes with no interaction in a row...then the rest of the time was gossip with little fun.

The oc had a good balance...1 episode of no interacion..then episodes of interaction with some individual narratives thrown in.

Plus, I think 6 housewives instead of 7 or 8 housewives is the best number to focus on..imho

• Love 1

The ladies are in Dubai. No Yolanda she apparently decided to hang back with Brandi. No sighting of Eileen Davidson in Dubai.

Yes and yes. Can't wait to see the Dubai trip next season, should be super luxe.

• Love 3

I am actually happy to have her as a friend of. I love/hate Brandi, but I figured once she was gone none of these women would step up to take the villain role. They must not be pulling their weight if they have to bring her back.

She was with Yolanda the other day.  I don't see her mingling with the rest and she interviewed Kim.

She was with Yolanda the other day.  I don't see her mingling with the rest and she interviewed Kim.

but even with those additions, Glanville’s spunky energy was missed, says a second source: “Producers brought her back to bring in some drama and liven things up.”

They will have her mingle with the rest of the ladies at some point, Bravo/Andy are probably hoping for her to branch out from Yolanda so they can add her to the cast again next season.

• Love 2

I think Lisa Rinna had complained that without Brandi there it became very hard on her to bring the drama. So I wouldn't be surprised if Lisa Rinna, Yolanda and the two new HW filmed with Brandi.

Lisa V., Eileen and Kyle probably want nothing to do with Brandi, I'm not surprised about that.

• Love 3

Looks like my viewing of this season may be very short...I was looking forward to a kim/brandi-less season, but half of a pair of vulgar nasties is still one too many. I guess I'll stick around for the premier episode and decide then, but it doesn't look good.

• Love 2

Looks like my viewing of this season may be very short...I was looking forward to a kim/brandi-less season, but half of a pair of vulgar nasties is still one too many. I guess I'll stick around for the premier episode and decide then, but it doesn't look good.

Exactly, FanOfTheFans. Why the need for a villain. (Well, maybe, if the person is actually villainous in reality). This is not a soap opera as implied/indicated by Rinna. Or, rather, It's NOT supposed to be a soap opera. This is so irritatingly tiresome. Just show the women in their native habitat without all of the 'puppet mastering'.

• Love 4