Type keyword(s) to search

Rotting Y&R: The Spoiler Thread

• Start Topic

He's older than he looked in those photos posted upthread.  And he'll be the only teen in GC.

Oh, Reed, you might want to reconsider Poland.  You're almost the prime age to be drafted to fight in the upcoming petrowars.  

Edited by Snaporaz
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, spinxella said:

That kid auditioned. He didn't get the part.

Too bad...he's more angsty teen dreamboat-y than the one who did get the part.  (I had to go find the pic in the media thread to refresh my memory.)

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Snaporaz said:

Too bad...he's more angsty teen dreamboat-y than the one who did get the part.  (I had to go find the pic in the media thread to refresh my memory.)

*Watches clip *

He's 18, right? That kid is gorgeous.

asking for a friend <3

• Love 3
34 minutes ago, peacheslatour said:

So Ivy has fifty large in student loans and she thinks she gonna pay that down with a baby sitting job? Not exactly the sharpest tool in the shed is she? But she'll make a nice replacement for Herb. They're both green and leafy.

No worries. She will bang one of these horny trust fund morons and be set for life. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, peacheslatour said:

So Ivy has fifty large in student loans and she thinks she gonna pay that down with a baby sitting job? Not exactly the sharpest tool in the shed is she? But she'll make a nice replacement for Herb. They're both green and leafy.

Wait till Victor sees her.  Dick and his daddy haven't shared a woman since Diane.  What better way to show Faith what Newman Family Values REALLY mean?

And give new meaning to Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter's Dead.

• Love 7
4 hours ago, boes said:

Wait till Victor sees her.  Dick and his daddy haven't shared a woman since Diane.  What better way to show Faith what Newman Family Values REALLY mean?

Shit... now I know why Nikki wanted that set of solid marble garden gnomes for Christmas.

Those auditions mystify me.  Why not just say who the character is?  Because you Jimmy and Sally don't sound quite so obfuscated when you say things like JT and visiting me in DC. Who pens these things... the guy who writes the business stories?

Edited by Big Blue Plate
  • Love 3
On ‎12‎/‎13‎/‎2016 at 1:22 PM, valleycliffe said:

just him or the whole family?

maybe because reed ran away from jt and mac, vikki can revisit  jt having primary, legal and physical custody of him.

He may old enough now that he can make the choice of where he lives. I'm sure he's not going to be old enough to be emancipated, but if he's around 12 or so, in most states unless there is a compelling reason for a judge not to honor that preference (i.e., documented substance abuse, previous criminal activity, etc.), a judge will usually honor the request.

Poland, huh? Even Poland is beginning to sound good to me these days.

Edited by Toomuchsoap
  • Love 2
On Wednesday, December 14, 2016 at 4:00 PM, spinxella said:

Another kid who auditioned for Reed.

This one is a lot angrier. 

Oooff, this one is terrible.  Stop flailing those arms, junior.  You're auditioning to play Reed, not a cop directing traffic.  I prefer the angsty brooding kid with the bedhead hair.

2 hours ago, jewel21 said:

Silly child. Who wouldn't want to eat perogies all day long?

That's what I'm saying!  Is there oil in Poland?  Does ExxonMobil have their eyes on that prize, too?  If not, Warsaw may be a good place to lay low for the next nine years until WWIII is over.  Plus, perogies!

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Snaporaz said:

Oooff, this one is terrible.  Stop flailing those arms, junior.  You're auditioning to play Reed, not a cop directing traffic.  I prefer the angsty brooding kid with the bedhead hair.

4 hours ago, jewel21 said:

Yeah, he was really really bad. Why are these audition tapes being made public? Is this something that's been done in the past?

• Love 1
10 hours ago, miamama said:

Yeah, he was really really bad. Why are these audition tapes being made public? Is this something that's been done in the past?

I suspect it is because they requested people put it on tape (and change in times) to limit the amount of people they have to initially see. They can wade through the ones they don't like and just call in the ones they do. The issue is people are uploading them to public sites probably as portfolio pieces or for their websites. That kind of stuff. They don't expect soap nerds to go looking for it for spoiler purposes.  

• Love 5
Just now, TwistedSoul7 said:

I suspect it is because they requested people put it on tape (and change in times) to limit the amount of people they have to initially see. They can wade through the ones they don't like and just call in the ones they do. The issue is people are uploading them to public sites probably as portfolio pieces or for their websites. That kind of stuff. They don't expect soap nerds to go looking for it for spoiler purposes.  

Ah! So the actors are uploading. Got it. I also noticed some are being deleted. 

• Love 2

So did you all see this spoiler?  

Victor helps his family to remember the true meaning of Christmas

Yup.  I kid you not. Victor....helps.....true meaning of Christmas.....Can you BELIEVE this bullshit?

There is nothing I can write, nothing at all, to this.  Nothing........

• Love 12
On 12/14/2016 at 8:18 AM, Big Blue Plate said:

When does Dylan go?  The character doesn't seem sad or angry enough to leave Sharon as if it were her fault.  I am wondering if he doesn't step in front of a bus accidentally or something.... definitive. 

If we see him in front of Rexx Rugs he's toast!

SB said on Twitter that he's filming though the end of January, so I imagine his scenes will be on through some time during February.

• Love 2
Just now, ByTor said:

If we see him in front of Rexx Rugs he's toast!

SB said on Twitter that he's filming though the end of January, so I imagine his scenes will be on through some time during February.

He taped his last episode last week.

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, miamama said:

He taped his last episode last week.

Interesting, that was not what he said.

ETA: And now I see he tweeted "Great Last Day" on Dec 13th...again, interesting, I wonder what happened. Maybe when he answered the question about his last taping, the end of January was when he meant his final taped scenes will be aired.

Edited by ByTor
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, ByTor said:

Interesting, that was not what he said.

ETA: And now I see he tweeted "Great Last Day" on Dec 13th...again, interesting, I wonder what happened. Maybe when he answered the question about his last taping, the end of January was when he meant his final taped scenes will be aired.

That makes more sense. Others bid him farewell so he's done. I think show is on break now for Christmas as well. There's a point in the new year when they're taping only a month ahead (because holidays). So his last air date could be mid-Jan.

• Love 3

It's rumored that Dylan is "killed" at a Warehouse while working Undercover.

Steve Burton taped for a few weeks with some extras who play Criminals. There was also a Preacher on set last week so Dylan's funeral may have been taped.

• Love 2

I was so hoping they wouldn't do this. Just because DD sobbing over another dead son. I can't.

The good news is no one mourns long on this show and it's not the death of a child or infant.

Sally ain't playing. JFP's retconned character is going to be erased

• Love 6
33 minutes ago, miamama said:

I was so hoping they wouldn't do this. Just because DD sobbing over another dead son. I can't.

The good news is no one mourns long on this show and it's not the death of a child or infant.

Sally ain't playing. JFP's retconned character is going to be erased

41622-Grumpy-cat-good-Rl59.jpeg

I'd rather it didn't cost Sharon the second best husband she's ever had and seeing Paulie Tightjeans wailing for weeks on end. But it ain't the worst thing to happen either, and it'll be like he didn't exist as soon as he's buried.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Anna Yolei said:

41622-Grumpy-cat-good-Rl59.jpeg

I'd rather it didn't cost Sharon the second best husband she's ever had and seeing Paulie Tightjeans wailing for weeks on end. But it ain't the worst thing to happen either, and it'll be like he didn't exist as soon as he's buried.

Maybe he'll get a tree in Pocket Park.  Nobody deserves to be commemorated that way more.

• Love 8

I'd rather it didn't cost Sharon the second best husband she's ever had and seeing Paulie Tightjeans wailing for weeks on end.

Ooh, that's interesting. Who would you say is the first? It can't be baboon boy.

Maybe he'll get a tree in Pocket Park.  Nobody deserves to be commemorated that way more.

To die. Bravo.

• Love 1

The problem that I have with Dylan being killed off is that it's a tool to send Sharon over the edge, into the arms of God knows who. Sharon needs to be allowed to be single and strong. Turd needs to lay off his sabotaging her, Nick needs to back off his slaying her character for something he did for 18 years. At least she had the excuse of overly medicated & illness. What's his?

I want Nick to find out Sully/Can isn't his. Then hear him rage against the all perfect Sage. She'll be a tramp, but him, he's perfect. <tic> For once, start a little realism. I don't want Turd made into a loving PaPa. He did vile things. Yes Sharon did so too, but they "explained" her overly sexual behavior and shop lifting by her bipolar diagnosis. Even burning down the ranch, with Turd sabotaging her meds.  Turd & Nick don't have this explanation. Just rewriting history.

I want Sharon to live without a man. Make her stronger, able to survive another tragedy. Make her get the treatment she needs, the medication mix right for her. Make her a beautiful strong woman. This will partly undo the destruction of strong women in the show.

Nick jumping the nanny should show that he isn't a "fit" father, if they go by the standards they hold for women. Make him lose custody of both Faith & Sully/Can. Give them to Sharon to raise.

Nick went through months & months of saying he'd love Sharon despite her "secret". Then he proceeds to go against this the minute the "secret" is out. After he hid the question of Summer's paternity for 18 years. He is always unfaithful then blames the woman. Make his faithlessness an open secret. Make him accountable for his behavior.

I don't care if Dylan comes back ala Adam. I don't care if he's recast. I just don't want them to use his death to trash Sharon again.

Rant over.

• Love 13