Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E11: Fashionably Fired Up

• Start Topic

(edited)

Bethenny has spoken to Kristen, what, 2 times and Bethenny thinks she can read her like that? BS! Kristen did not start to or look like she was trying to do anything other than ask a simple question about the trip dates because Ramona/LuAnn had informed them all there was an issue. Bethenny is doing the same thing she did to Heather. As soon as Heather backed off, per Bethenny's request/demand, she calls her "COLD" because she loves to change her rules for the other women constantly without letting them know what the rules were to begin with because she, Bethenny is "special" don't you know! LOL.

I think after the incident at AOA, Bethenny had enough info to read Kristen and whether she had 'the face' on. I know I saw it. Edited by shoegal
  • Love 1
(edited)
Did Dorinda really say that? I'm sure you're not lying but could you provide a link. Hmm maybe Andy is sweating just a wee bite. I posted under the media thread a link that Beth/Carole/LuAnn were going to film additional scenes for this season. 

Oh, I know for sure Dorinda said she went back to film TH's long after filming for the season ended.  I don't remember when exactly she said it, but she definitely did say it & she also tweeted it.  So I just went back to her Twitter to look it up & I totally couldn't believe what I saw.  What in the fuckety fuck?  

Um, Dorinda, what in the fuckety fuck is going on in your life that you are tweeting 8 billion times a day?  Who does that?  And why?  I'm baffled.  Is Miss Eyebrows tweeting for her?  I don't get it, but it sure seems weird as hell to me.  Go over to Dorinda's Twitter to see what I'm talking about.

I just believe that LuAnn gets a lot of passes and she is pretty much a sleaze. It is never classy to hurt someone for sport or payback. I do believe Ramona borders on cruel and unforgivable but I don't think she has had the transgressions that LuAnn has had in her marriage and relationships..  Just because she dislikes Ramona intensely she should not sink to the level of gloating over someone's misfortune.  Same with bringing up Dorinda's phone call at Dorinda's party.  Very poor taste to intentionally and publically hurt Dorinda to make Ramona look bad,   I was a little tired of hearing about LuAnn and her 16 year marriage.  Don't cry about your marriage dissolving when it is an open plan.  So if LuAnn kid wants to pose nude, sneak out of the house at night (and break both wrists) send racist tweets then LuAnn needs to develop a little thicker skin.

Lu is walkin' on very, very, very thin ice.  First she comments on Carole dating a younger guy, then she's taking these indirect nasty pokes at Moaner's marriage/divorce situation & more directly pokes at Mario & then she talks to us teary-eyed about raising her kids.  WTF???  She's lying on cam again & lying a lot.  Me no likey.  Look, Lu can hold on tight to her hoity-toidy act, but her reality is quite different.  I don't care for her digs, whether on Carole or Moaner or Sonja or Bethenny.  Even when she's being indirect, these constant digs are extremely nasty.

As far as Lu's kids go, I remember the early seasons, when Rosie, the housekeeper, clearly raised the kids & they adored her & they barely interacted with Lu or even knew who she was.  The implication Moaner made several times was Lu was out catting around who-knows-where & with who-knows-who till all hours.  Well, Noel seems OK.  Guess the boy raised himself & the Count's dough enabled to him do that.  Must say I wasn't thrilled with Lu calling him a jerk.  

Vic always seemed like a depressed, silent sad-sack on camera.  Sorry, but she still does.  Is she really that way?  Idk, maybe.  She's 20 years old.  She coulda painted a flower or the Hamptons seascape to show at the art fair  Instead, she painted herself nakey, for the whole world to see.  Was that an indirect message to embarrass mommie dearest?  Who knows -- maybe.  I could believe it.  I'm just not into Lu's passing judgement on everyone.  Nobody is in a position to publicly do that, but she certainly isn't.  Not with all the skeletons rattling around loudly in her closets -- ready to burst out.  

Eh, maybe I'm just over her at this point.  She was fine last season in teeny tiny doses.  More than that it just becomes way too obvious she's an elitist lying phony & really mean as hell.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 2

Honestly, when Beth started crying at LuAnn's party last week, I actually changed the frickin' channel!  Thank goodness, you guys have kept me up to date on what transpired.  I'm actually not looking forward to four frickin' ep's of the T&C, simply because it seems like it's gonna be a shit show.  Moaner and her "Sonja and I ALWAYS get the master bedroom..." BS. Ugh. I AM looking forward to LuAnn and her "cool, not cool" comment.  I may however have to drink a BUNCH of wine to get through it all.  We'll see.  There's always "Dance Moms".  LOL!!

• Love 4
(edited)

Actually, I'm looking forward to Heather going up against Bethenny.  Her attitude now seems to be, "Hey, I can do whatever the fuck I wanna do & I can say whatever the fuck I wanna say cuz I'm the queen bee here cuz Satan Andy luvs me & gave me a million bucks & couldn't give a fuck about any of the rest of you peasants."  Is she right about this?  Er, um, maybe not.  Disagree with me if you like, but my hunch is Satan Andy will turn on her but good, if the ratings continue to head down into the toilet.

You go, Heather!  Tear those walls of hers down & beat the fuckety fuck outta her non-stop crying, pee-anywhere-anytime ass!

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 6

Yes, LuAnn demanded they keep her separate living arrangements quiet, which was stupid IMO and her daughter was not the nicest kid but Ramona was wrong nonetheless IMO.  Asking for everyone to ignore the pirate escapade was/is laughable as it was on film, IMO. Ramona also asked/demanded that they keep her marriage problems quiet last season and they all did, even though it was in the press as they were filming, other than saying they knew something was "going on" with Ramona. Yes, the Countess is crass, untrustworthy and mean spirited but then again so is Ramona.

I still don't know how Avery turned out so nice! LOL

She is/was wrong IMO. Bethenny made a mountain out of a mole hill with someone she claims she doesn't know. If she doesn't know Kristen, IMO, she can not make that claim, especially once she saw that LuAnn was the one who brought the subject up and Ramona then picked it up and ran with it and then Kristen dropped it as soon as Bethenny said no change was necessary. If Kristen wanted to make a big deal of it then she would not have dropped it but would have continued to question or challenge her and Ramona. JMO

Yes, in your opinion she is wrong. In my opinion, she is not. I don't think any of us will convince the other side. It's all in how we see it and Kristen. I think that's okay.

• Love 4

It is for the sole purpose of comparing episode to episode. ....  it would seem that these numbers are a reliable snapshot of the popularity of a single episode when compared to others using the same measuring stick.  I for one would not expect the 3+ and 7+ episodes to differ all that much.  So far no one has showed that they vastly different than it really isn't worth consideration.

People's tv viewing habits are changing so rapidly, I don't think taking live viewer numbers from even a few years ago and comparing them to live viewer numbers today is a very reliable way to gauge the changing in the size of the audience. Too many people are switching to other ways to watch too rapidly and figures from even a year or two ago have lost their relevance.

• Love 2

I for one would not expect the 3+ and 7+ episodes to differ all that much.  So far no one has showed that they vastly different than it really isn't worth consideration.

As far as I know the 3+ and 7+ numbers are not released to the general public.  If someone knows where to find them, I'd be willing to put a chart together.  However, we would still be missing the online viewing numbers.  I've seen posts here on the forum from members saying they watch online.

I'm not sure it matters all that much because I don't think most viewers watch the First Looks.  How many people take 11 minutes out of a Friday or Saturday night to see what the HWs are up to next week?  I think most viewers don't know anything more than what is in preview about an upcoming episode until they watch it. 

• Love 1

She couldn't try them on.  They were frozen somewhere in the space-time continuum by my mighty efforts to mind-suck them through my TV screen and into my living room.

Boy, am I slow-witted today.  Stupid jokes about sucking those shoes through my TV screen aside (although they were gorgeous, and I would've if I could've), how is it that Kristen, the uber-Elvis fan of all time, to hear her tell it, did not at least try on a pair of freakin' Blue Suede Shoes?!?  They were practically pulsing and throbbing their Blue Suede-ness right behind her head.

I've been feeling sorry for her because . . . I dunno, underdog, I guess.  And if Bethenny wants her gone, I want the opposite.  But seriously?  She probably should just go away if she can't jump on her own damn narrative when it's right there biting her on the nose.

• Love 6

Bethenny is referencing Kristen chomping at the bit *at the photo shoot*.

So let's see, if Beth is talking about the photo shoot and Kris is 'chomping at the bit' to start a conversation and if according to Beth's blog:  Ramona knows a lot about the ins and outs of my situation, and she saw Kristen chomping at the bit to start a conversation about the trip. Ramona will take a hit for me.  Then why did Ro continue the conversation after Beth answered Kris's question which directly led to the Beth breakdown.  Sorry but this makes no sense either.  And pretty much total BS. 

And I still stand by 'Ego much - Beth?"

• Love 6
(edited)

We've all pointed out what we perceive as flaws in the NY franchise. Regardless of what or how many of them there are, NY beats the pants off the OC in terms of watchability (is that even a word?).

Anyway, after watching the OC tonight, I'd rather watch NY any day.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 8
(edited)

I for one would not expect the 3+ and 7+ episodes to differ all that much.  So far no one has showed that they vastly different than it really isn't worth consideration.

But why you would expect them to not change? (Because even without anyone showing the difference, just logically,

why would Nielsen track them if they never/barely shifted? And why would ad dollars change hands based on all

these numbers (Live, Same Day, 3+ 7+ ) if the numbers don’t change week to week?)

Anyway, a few pages back, I did post a link to a page with all this info -- here it is again (I’m assuming

you’ll consider this site valid, as it’s the same site that Wiki contributor used to hack-grab partial Nielsen

ratings for the last two years of the show, when this kind of data was online.)

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2015/06/19/live-3-cable-ratings-game-of-thrones-tops-adults-18-49-viewership-growth-orphan-black-biggest-percentage-gainer-for-the-week-ending-june-14-2015/419580/

The link is for the week ending June 14. The gain in viewers for that episode from Live/Same Day to Live/3+ 

was 698,000 viewers, an increase of 57 percent. It's an even larger gain in the 18-49 demographic (67 percent) which

bumped the show from number 19 (total viewers) to number 13 (18-49) in the top twenty five cable shows listed, which

had the largest 18-49 increase from Live + 3 viewing in that week.

The full stats are in for the episode airing in the week of June 7th (last chart on page has total viewers):

Live/Same Day // 1181

Live 7+ // 2067

increase // 886

percentage // 75 percent

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2015/06/22/game-of-thrones-leads-adults-18-49-viewership-gains-halt-fire-salem-top-percentage-increases-in-live-7-cable-ratings-for-week-ending-june-7/420341/

Go nosing around and you’ll find those kinds of ratings charts going back weeks/months, and you’ll quickly see

that the post airdate percentage increase/decrease does change. From the original airdate, and from week to week -

I’m pretty sure the information will change your expectations:)

Edited by film noire
  • Love 1
(edited)

Bethenny is referencing Kristen chomping at the bit *at the photo shoot*.

But "chomping at the bit" to do what? Sort out the details for a trip she was involved in? What a bitch. How dare she do something so sneaky. I can see why Beth wouldn't trust someone who did something like that. Didn't she realize that if the schedule did need to be changed for Beth - which it did not - it most certainly would have been changed. Andy and company might have sent the crew to T&C minus Kristen (or anyone else), but they were not doing so without Beth.

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 9

Oh, I know for sure Dorinda said she went back to film TH's long after filming for the season ended.  I don't remember when exactly she said it, but she definitely did say it & she also tweeted it.

She did say it, but this is not unusual. They have been doing additional TH's through the season and after it ends for years (maybe always). Remember last season when Sonja was drinking out of a Holiday Starbucks cup in one of her TH's? They had quit filming in September, and that cup wouldn't haven been available until around Thanksgiving. The best example was on the OC show last season. In the Lost Footage episode they showed the HW's answering viewer questions about the season in their TH's. Vicki was asked if she really hated Oklahoma, Heather was asked about having a personal Chef, Shannon about all of her stupid remedies. My guess is that some seasons they do it more than others if the ratings or something else pops up to change the direction of the show.

• Love 3

She did say it, but this is not unusual. They have been doing additional TH's through the season and after it ends for years (maybe always). Remember last season when Sonja was drinking out of a Holiday Starbucks cup in one of her TH's? They had quit filming in September, and that cup wouldn't haven been available until around Thanksgiving. The best example was on the OC show last season. In the Lost Footage episode they showed the HW's answering viewer questions about the season in their TH's. Vicki was asked if she really hated Oklahoma, Heather was asked about having a personal Chef, Shannon about all of her stupid remedies. My guess is that some seasons they do it more than others if the ratings or something else pops up to change the direction of the show.

I think she saves all  her Starbucks cups  just in case she breaks all her china teacups and the glue and duct tape she uses to mend them fail.  :)

Pickles!

So let's see, if Beth is talking about the photo shoot and Kris is 'chomping at the bit' to start a conversation and if according to Beth's blog:  Ramona knows a lot about the ins and outs of my situation, and she saw Kristen chomping at the bit to start a conversation about the trip. Ramona will take a hit for me.  Then why did Ro continue the conversation after Beth answered Kris's question which directly led to the Beth breakdown.  Sorry but this makes no sense either.  And pretty much total BS. 

And I still stand by 'Ego much - Beth?"

Ramoaner has her back (but only if the bullet is coming head on)

• Love 3

I think she saves all  her Starbucks cups  just in case she breaks all her china teacups and the glue and duct tape she uses to mend them fail.  :)

lol Or to pretend that she can still afford Starbucks coffee.

• Love 6

LOL true.

She downgraded to Dunkin' (my fav) then to McD's (which ain't bad) and now sends an intern (read lodger) to 7-11  :)

• Love 5
(edited)

Pickles!

Ramoaner has her back (but only if the bullet is coming head on)

Sonja will be nearby...Pickles Pickles grab that bullet and put it in the buttons jar. You never know when I will need a piece of hardware for the Swarovski brooch I got from the Yabba Dabba Dubai Prince or I can use the residue gunpowder to rub into my Chanel bag

From the podcast: I love Pickles. I told Pickles I wanted to be on Dancing With The Stars. Pickles put some of those glow in the dark stars on my wall. Turns out, I'm an excellent dancer. I win the Mirror Ball every night. Pickles!

Edited by KungFuBunny
(edited)

Sonja will be nearby...Pickles Pickles grab that bullet and put it in the buttons jar. You never know when I will need a piece of hardware for my Swarovski brooch I got from the Yabba Dabba Dubai Prince or I can use the residue gunpowder to rub into my Chanel bag

From the podcast: I love Pickles. I told Pickles I wanted to be on Dancing With The Stars. Pickles put some of those glow in the dark stars on my wall. Turns out, I'm an excellent dancer. I win the Mirror Ball every night. Pickles!

LOL

Yabba Dabba Dubai !!!  lol

Adding :  I take dancing lessons from Fred Astaire.  Fred and Ginger  are my good friends, we take trips on my yacht. Pickles, oh Pickles, bring me my dancing shoes......and a Sharpie!

Edited by Crikey
  • Love 2

LOL

Yabba Dabba Dubai !!!  lol

Adding :  I take dancing lessons from Fred Astaire.  Fred and Ginger  are my good friends, we take trips on my yacht. Pickles, oh Pickles, bring me my dancing shoes......and a Sharpie!

SOL!

Adding: I rub elbows only with the elite of society. Guess who showed up at the dock? None other than Thurston Howell the Third and his wife Lovey. The Professor and Maryanne tried to sneak on but security stopped them. Pickles was so excited..I treat my interns well. Oh and you know who else was on my yacht? Jayz & Beyonce (well they were on page 6 & 7 of Star Magazine - a copy of which was ON my yacht!) Pickles.....Pickles...show Jayz and Bee into their suite.

• Love 3

But why you would expect them to not change? (Because even without anyone showing the difference, just logically,

why would Nielsen track them if they never/barely shifted? And why would ad dollars change hands based on all

these numbers (Live, Same Day, 3+ 7+ ) if the numbers don’t change week to week?)

Anyway, a few pages back, I did post a link to a page with all this info -- here it is again (I’m assuming

you’ll consider this site valid, as it’s the same site that Wiki contributor used to hack-grab partial Nielsen

ratings for the last two years of the show, when this kind of data was online.)

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2015/06/19/live-3-cable-ratings-game-of-thrones-tops-adults-18-49-viewership-growth-orphan-black-biggest-percentage-gainer-for-the-week-ending-june-14-2015/419580/

The link is for the week ending June 14. The gain in viewers for that episode from Live/Same Day to Live/3+ 

was 698,000 viewers, an increase of 57 percent. It's an even larger gain in the 18-49 demographic (67 percent) which

bumped the show from number 19 (total viewers) to number 13 (18-49) in the top twenty five cable shows listed, which

had the largest 18-49 increase from Live + 3 viewing in that week.

The full stats are in for the episode airing in the week of June 7th (last chart on page has total viewers):

Live/Same Day // 1181

Live 7+ // 2067

increase // 886

percentage // 75 percent

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2015/06/22/game-of-thrones-leads-adults-18-49-viewership-gains-halt-fire-salem-top-percentage-increases-in-live-7-cable-ratings-for-week-ending-june-7/420341/

Go nosing around and you’ll find those kinds of ratings charts going back weeks/months, and you’ll quickly see

that the post airdate percentage increase/decrease does change. From the original airdate, and from week to week -

I’m pretty sure the information will change your expectations:)

Thanks for checking.  I really don't care if Bethenny crying's episode are the biggest thing in television anymore at this point.  I didn't have any expectation.  I will say it again when looking at a chart of RHONY episodes the ones with Bethenny crying were the lowest on the overnights.  I guess the counter to that is once people heard Bethenny had a meltdown the ratings soared in the after initial viewing department by showing  the 3+ and 7+.

I still don't like Bethenny and her bawling and if the previews are a example of what to look forward to tonight at Sonja to shut up and implying she is stupid is cause for me to cheer for the rest the cast to take her out on the high seas and have her walk the plank.

I like Gayle King watched my Mad Men episode when it first aired.  Now you tell me I was in the minority that most people didn't watch the show until it could be sanitized of ads.  I am crushed.

Going down memory lane...Luanne's went to Sonja townhouse. Sonja served coffee..cups and saucers...I swear they were empty.

This was the scene where Luanne was in her Burberry coat and got dog poop on her boots as they were standing out in the patio...

Pickles! Pickles!...bring the pooper scooper

• Love 1
(edited)

I like Gayle King watched my Mad Men episode when it first aired.  Now you tell me I was in the minority that most people didn't watch the show until it could be sanitized of ads.  I am crushed.

You're not alone! Be not crushed! You were the forefronters! (the last half season, my husband and I started to  watch semi-live -- we'd let the first fifteen minutes tape, then catch up to the live viewing by the end, zipping through the ads -- not sure they have a category for THAT, yet :)

Edited by film noire
  • Love 2
(edited)

You're not alone! Be not crushed! You were the forefronters! (the last half season, my husband and I started to watched semi-live -- we'd let the first fifteen minutes tape, then catch up to the live viewing by the end, zipping through the ads -- not sure they have a category for THAT, yet :)

I call it building up go juice. :-D

Edited by Grneyedldy
  • Love 2

You're not alone! Be not crushed! You were the forefronters! (the last half season, my husband and I started to  watched semi-live -- we'd let the first fifteen minutes tape, then catch up to the live viewing by the end, zipping through the ads -- not sure they have a category for THAT, yet :)

That's my favorite way to watch. :)

I for one am really excited for the T&C episodes. T&C is freaking beautiful and I'm counting on Vacation Lu to make it worth my time. I agree with Anna - after watching OC, I'll take the worst episode of the NYC franchise over that in a heartbeat. 

• Love 4

Sorry I haven't been able to tead the entire thread, but I wanted to make sure in the midst of all the debates that LuAnn got props for having the line of the episode, and possibly the season:

Bethenny( at the bar):"I don't want to leave you here alone"

LuAnn:"By the time you get back I won't be alone anymore"

GAWD I so want to be BFFs with this woman!

• Love 6

Why are they all bent out of shape over Bethenny not being able ( or wanting) to stay in the T & C for the whole duration? I don't think she was consulted in the planning of it, was she? Or given options on the dates. So under those circumstances, she agreed to go, but warned them that she can only stay for a lessor amount of time. She didn't ask for any special accommodations! why would she pass up the limited time she has with her kid to stay on with these crazy bitches? Again, but I don't recall her requesting any special accommodations for her schedule. Heather & Kristen need to stop agitating over everything Bethenny does (or does not do).

On another note, Kristen's gray sweater dress was just too plain and I also was getting hot just looking at it. It also needed some adornment, maybe a statement neck chain a la Luann. Ugh!

Why are they all bent out of shape over Bethenny not being able ( or wanting) to stay in the T & C for the whole duration? I don't think she was consulted in the planning of it, was she? Or given options on the dates. So under those circumstances, she agreed to go, but warned them that she can only stay for a lessor amount of time. She didn't ask for any special accommodations! why would she pass up the limited time she has with her kid to stay on with these crazy bitches? Again, but I don't recall her requesting any special accommodations for her schedule. Heather & Kristen need to stop agitating over everything Bethenny does (or does not do).

On another note, Kristen's gray sweater dress was just too plain and I also was getting hot just looking at it. It also needed some adornment, maybe a statement neck chain a la Luann. Ugh!

All the HWs are given the travel/trip/party/gathering schedules before they even begin filming the season so she had the T&C dates months before they went. The production company has to get releases from any establishment and their employees first, so this is done during the off season and given to the HW's to insure their personal/business/family schedules are clear during the dates/times available by these vacation rentals/hotels, restaurants/bars or wherever.

Also, Ramona made it a big deal, not Kristen or Heather. Kristen asked Bethenny if the dates needed changed because Kristen also has small children and would need to change her arrangements for them as well. Heather flat out said that she could not rearrange her schedule, so she would then not be able to go if it was changed, no argument, no anger, no problem, just the facts. Bethenny is not the only 1 with small children that need/want their mother.

• Love 5
(edited)

Actually, they did say that they had already all planned around the dates that BETHENNY was available.  So yes, Bethenny was involved and even had her special requirements of not being away on a weekend due to Brynn.

RAMONA was the one who suggested that they change the dates because Beth was now not available the whole time.  Kristin asked Bethenny if the dates needed to be changed.  Beth said no, Kristin said oh, and then Beth had her meltdown anyway.

I doubt any of them care if Beth is there the whole time or not, unless the cameras leave when Beth does.

Edited by izabella
  • Love 6

Look how stupid looking Carole's get up is in that pic.

Carole is still living in a delusional state by believing she's still 22 years old. Where does she shop?  Forever Young, and the Pleasure Chest. So, she shops where she can still buy mini-skirts and leather boots that go up to the crotch and I'm sure she has a wide array of different sex toys from Pleasure Chest. At some point, a woman like Carole becomes pitiful looking and it's embarrassing to watch. She's a 51 year old woman that's probably in denial about menopause. There comes a point in time when a woman that tries to look like a 22 year old just looks ridiculous and pathetic. Sonja Morgan is 51 and she's starting to make a fool of herself too. Luann is 50 but she dresses more appropriately for a woman her age. Except for Kristen, they're ALL middle-aged women and all of them are either divorced or widowed. Social Security is not very far away from any of them. And oh wow, will that ever be a crisis to watch.

• Love 3

Carole is still living in a delusional state by believing she's still 22 years old. Where does she shop?  Forever Young, and the Pleasure Chest. So, she shops where she can still buy mini-skirts and leather boots that go up to the crotch and I'm sure she has a wide array of different sex toys from Pleasure Chest. At some point, a woman like Carole becomes pitiful looking and it's embarrassing to watch. She's a 51 year old woman that's probably in denial about menopause. There comes a point in time when a woman that tries to look like a 22 year old just looks ridiculous and pathetic. Sonja Morgan is 51 and she's starting to make a fool of herself too. Luann is 50 but she dresses more appropriately for a woman her age. Except for Kristen, they're ALL middle-aged women and all of them are either divorced or widowed. Social Security is not very far away from any of them. And oh wow, will that ever be a crisis to watch.

Heather is in her early/mid 40s and still happily married to her first/only husband, Jonathan . LOL

• Love 1

Who is bent out of shape? I keep hearing this and have zero idea when it was discussed that anyone had a problem with her leaving early. 

• Love 6

Yeah when Luann first told Kristen that Bethenny might have a problem with the dates, Kristen was happy at the idea of a Bethenny free trip, unsurprising given their relationship.

• Love 2

Yeah when Luann first told Kristen that Bethenny might have a problem with the dates, Kristen was happy at the idea of a Bethenny free trip, unsurprising given their relationship.

Exactly. Certainly I don't think that Heather or Kristen would be sorry to see a Beth-free vacation. The only issue was ever about the idea that the schedules needed to be changed; schedules that were built around Beth's custody arrangement. Once Heather found out that there was no schedule change, she was more than fine with the idea that Beth wouldn't be there the entire time. Who wouldn't be? 

• Love 3

I've been to that Georgetown Cupcakes. They're bland and flavorless.

Kristen is wrong. She just is. Also, take your own damn photos for your blog.

B must really like Carol to let that lie she told to stir up trouble just drop. Carol has a little forced laugh whenever she knows she's stirring shit up.

Do we have to keep pretending Heather knows anything about fashion?

I don't see what the big deal is. Let B go and leave early. Don't try and make it a thing and then act surprised when she cries. You've seen it happen before.

UGH. Shut up, Heather. No one is asking for your help.

Where does Sonja keep getting new interns???

(edited)

If you haven't seen it yet, I suggest you all go to the First Looks thread and watch the latest preview for next week's episode.

It's too bad that Bravo doesn't include more scenes like that one.  I honestly think these women have more fun than we get to see.  I get the need for some drama but they place far too much importance on it.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 2

The packing scene at Sonja's was pointless but funny. She's such a hoarder. Her ramblings are a lot of fun when they're not depressing.

Another funny scene was the old guard + Dorinda and their geography lesson. Oh, lord. I did think Bethenny looked nice for that dinner. The hair and makeup and everything. A little bit harsh but that's to be expected for that environment.

I think part of the reason Ramona is cozying up to B (other than that she still doesn't like Kristen that much) is that now she can enforce the old guard thing she was trying to do when the new women first joined the cast. She's right though. You go after the queen when you think you can take her. Kristen's just on a suicide mission at this point.

There are a handful of pieces from Luanne's clothing line that aren't too bad. I mean, given the target demographic. The mannequin scene also made me crack up. There was a lot of silliness this episode. I don't need much for it not to be boring week. It doesn't have to be all fighting. I think Luanne might have the most attractive kids in the group.

LOL. Just when I was saying I didn't need fighting, in comes Ramona. First with the blunt insults, then with the confrontation. That said, Kristen doesn't have much of a defense. She wanted to pick a fight because Carol handed her an opportunity and I think she could sense that she was getting excluded and didn't have big storylines. This nonsense about no one telling her anything is just that. 

I agree with the suggestions that Kristen would have done better with an eye makeup line. Maybe just mascara even. And Sonja should just pick a sexy product instead of trying to make toasters sexy.

Actually, they did say that they had already all planned around the dates that BETHENNY was available.  So yes, Bethenny was involved and even had her special requirements of not being away on a weekend due to Brynn.

RAMONA was the one who suggested that they change the dates because Beth was now not available the whole time.  Kristin asked Bethenny if the dates needed to be changed.  Beth said no, Kristin said oh, and then Beth had her meltdown anyway.

I doubt any of them care if Beth is there the whole time or not, unless the cameras leave when Beth does.

Okay, Thank you for the clarification. I don't seem to catch all the details during the show's first run because there's a lot of talking over and weird editing. When I read these posts, then re watch a rerun, I grab more info. But I might of gotten that notion about everybody being bent all out of shape from the posters here who kept bringing it up because Bethenny herself never made an issue of it.

Look how stupid looking Carole's get up is in that pic.

Jeez, yes!!  Took the words right out of my mouth.  Did Carole really stand in front of the mirror that day and say "yep, totally chic"?

• Love 1