Type keyword(s) to search

Season 17 Live Feed Discussion: Watch People Sleep All Day!

• Start Topic

Honestly, Vanessa really is much more of a threat right now and going forward than Shelli imo, but no one sees it. They don't realize Vanessa has Steve doing her bidding, she has Liz/Julia in her pocket, she has Austin right beside her. Shelli/Clay only have John/Becky and they're much more worthless as allies than Steve/Liz/Julia/Austin.

• Love 5

They don't realize Vanessa has Steve doing her bidding,

I think Jason called that, but I'm not sure any of his group was really listening.  It's not what they do best.

Clay's a bland cipher in comparison, and I think he makes F4 easy if he survives this week. It actually be good for him if Shelli goes at this point as I think a lot of people would try and pick him as their F2-partner without Shelli in the mix. And he's smart enough to tell everyone what they want to hear.

Ugh.  I don't want anything that makes it easier for him to win.  I have been worried about him from the start.  He fits the winner profile for this show to a tee.  He still reminds me of BB5's Drew.   Though I do wonder if he wins POV, if he would fall on his sword and give it to Shelli.   It's not wrong that he would have an easier time on the block.

• Love 1

Shelli and Clay really tanked their game to keep Vanessa strong. They would have been on cruise control had they just stuck with backdooring Austin. The ADC would still be licking their feet and trust them 100%. It's crazy what a terrible move that flip was.

• Love 10
(edited)

Shelli and Clay didn't tank to keep Vanessa strong, they tanked themselves by lying to everyone and faking they weren't in on everything about Jason. They tried to lie and play everyone making Vanessa take the heat and they got caught. 

James should mention all their deals and lies in his nomination speech. He doesn't owe them anything when everything they say to him is a lie. 

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 11

Holy Power Shift Batman! As a Vanessa supporter, I'm a tad concerned for her. BUT, if James follows through on his plan to put Clay and Shelli up outright, then I will be a fan of his the rest of the season. Ballsy. I do wonder who he would put up if one of them wins POV.

And I'm sooooo disappointed in Becky. Her little crush on Clay is going to torpedo her game. She just needs to sit back this week and keep her mouth shut. I do not want to see The Andy Herren Strategy put into play this season.

• Love 5

Honestly, Vanessa really is much more of a threat right now and going forward than Shelli imo, but no one sees it. They don't realize Vanessa has Steve doing her bidding, she has Liz/Julia in her pocket, she has Austin right beside her. Shelli/Clay only have John/Becky and they're much more worthless as allies than Steve/Liz/Julia/Austin.

I think Vanessa is more of a mental threat, but the pairs all have numbers and have the need for bigger targets to stay in the house IMO. Vanessa, even though she is close to a lot of people, there's really no one that she's paired up with, that's her ride-or-die. Maybe Steve, but she'd throw him under the bus if needed, I believe. But, Austin, Julia, Liz, Shelli, and Clay all have someone who would use a veto on them and who is always always a vote in their favor. And at a certain point, when the numbers are dwindling, you have to think about votes, both in the house and on the jury. Getting out 1/2 of a pair right now ensures at least one unpaired jury member that isn't going to automatically vote with someone else.

• Love 2
(edited)

I think Vanessa plays like a maniac and sounds totally crazy when she justifies herself to the other HGs. But it's hard to argue with the results. She's very good at deflecting blame onto others. We as feed watchers don't buy it but obviously the house does.

Edited by Cutty
  • Love 2

Shelli is a little bit too entitled to me.  I'm watching flash back when Clay tells Shelli what Becky told him about backdooring Shelli and she lost her sh!t.  She wanted to go to everyone and tell them she knows their plan.  Cause that will make her look better? lol 

Clay pulled her off the edge. 

• Love 7

Shelli is a little bit too entitled to me.  I'm watching flash back when Clay tells Shelli what Becky told him about backdooring Shelli and she lost her sh!t.  She wanted to go to everyone and tell them she knows their plan.  Cause that will make her look better? lol 

Clay pulled her off the edge. 

She's going to lose it when they're both on the block and it will be glorious to watch. Jason is right, she's a mean girl. The claws will definitely come out.

• Love 3

And this is why Shelli would be a much better player without Clay, but it's not going to happen because she will absolutely go before him.  She fucked her game by getting all paranoid because people weren't falling all over her son/brother when he won veto, and all of a sudden the plan had to change.  Then she made it worse by lying about her involvement in the new plan.  Everyone trusted her, and now virtually no one but Clay does.  I hope she does get Kayser'd out this week, even though there are others that I would love to see go before her.  

• Love 5
(edited)

And this is why Shelli would be a much better player without Clay, but it's not going to happen because she will absolutely go before him.

I don't know, assuming it's Shelli/Clay on the block after veto it will be Freaks & Geeks that control the vote (5 to evict).  They know Clay has closer ties to ADC and also with Jmac/Becky.  Plus Vanessa has always worked better with Shelli and they'd know Shelli will be gunning for James.   If it were a couple weeks down the road they'd definitely evict Shelli, but I think there's a decent chance they'd give the boot to Clay at this point.

Edited by Cosmosgravitation
  • Love 2

Becky is a perfect example of a player who is better off being useless than actually playing. 

Becky is a perfect example of someone who should have never been cast on this show.  Ditto for Meg.  

• Love 6

Nahhh Meg at least brings a little humor and fun to the house.  Becky doesn't even do that.

Apparently BB forgot to flip to fishies during the wake up song this morning. It was Circle of Life. Ha. I see you Big Brother.

HA! 

(edited)

Honestly, Becky was the one misfire from casting. Would have preferred a little more diversity (when BB Canada has more color you have a problem) but the cast is pretty great otherwise. Robyn Kass deserves a lot of credit. 

Edited by Cutty
  • Love 4

Yeah, I'm disappointed in Becky, girl your float game was strong, and you just picked the wrong side (seriously you went to the side that is NOT HoH?), which is always your side, keep those two groups on their toes don't do their bidding, be selective about which information you share with who!

I'll be interested to see what Vanessa's play is if she's not nommed, because I think a great deal of her down the line game was dependent on being F4 or 2 with Shelli, so I can see her trying to shift the target more firmly on Clay v. Shelli, if she were dealing with people of normal intelligence it would be too risky, but c'mon she's dealing with James/Meg/Jackie. Does V know Becky is a spy? If she finds that out that could also be a great piece of information to exploit and manipulate James.

I would think Vanessa would want to save Shelli over Clay but I'm not totally sure. I don't think she planned on going to the end with Shelli, but I doubt she wants to cut her this soon. IMO, her endgame has always been Steve. 

• Love 5

James should mention all their deals and lies in his nomination speech. He doesn't owe them anything when everything they say to him is a lie.

I really hope he says something like "I know we made a deal, but Dark Moon had a deal too, and you didn't feel the need to keep that, so I'm not keeping this one."  Yes, I know Shelli didn't do it directly, but she was a major player.

• Love 9

Finally a sane place to talk about live feeds...

It is definitely best for The Other Side to get out Shelli or Clay (but mostly Shelli). Break their power duo, their ties with Vanessa (leaving her freer to work with them), and Becky and JMac's random allegiance to Clelli.

If they get out Vanessa, they still have strong duos that will always have more allegiance to each other.

Although it would be fun to see where Julia ended up without Liz, since she obviously can't stand Austin and JMac had total heart eyes for her last night.

• Love 3

The one way her game is salvaged is if Shelli does go home without ratting her out to James and co, it'll Becky/Johnny/Clay moving forward. Johnny and Clay already have a bromance going and Clay would trust Becky.

Vanessa and the twins will be the next threesome to watch out for. 

• Love 1

I'll be interested to see what Vanessa's play is if she's not nommed, because I think a great deal of her down the line game was dependent on being F4 or 2 with Shelli, so I can see her trying to shift the target more firmly on Clay v. Shelli, if she were dealing with people of normal intelligence it would be too risky, but c'mon she's dealing with James/Meg/Jackie. Does V know Becky is a spy? If she finds that out that could also be a great piece of information to exploit and manipulate James.

I think it would be good for Vanessa to have Shelli gone.  Shelli is Vanessa's biggest strategic threat, and without her, virtually everyone else in that alliance will probably do whatever Vanessa wants (at least for the time being).  Austin currently feels like he owes her his life, the twins have always been loyal to her (and Julia hates Austin, so Vanessa can manipulate that rift if necessary), and Clay will be a lost puppy looking for direction.  I doubt Vanessa wants to be F4 with Shelli, someone who is equally as strong as she is in both strategy and comps.  Having "the other side" take Shelli down would be great for Vanessa's game, IMO.  

On a purely personal level, I'd still like to see Austin go, especially if it's the last pre-jury eviction.  But now he seems to be off the radar, at least as the main (or even backup) target.  He might go up as a pawn but I don't see him leaving.  All I can hope for is that Liz shuts his ass down in the jury house, he's so distraught he self evicts from jury, and America gets his vote for the final 2.  

• Love 1
(edited)

I doubt Vanessa wants to be F4 with Shelli, someone who is equally as strong as she is in both strategy and comps.

Eh, I think for as OBSESSED as my dear Lady McV is with "blood on your hands" that she's spent a lot of time putting blood on Shelli's hands to simply get rid of her now, where is all the BLOOD going to go?!  I just think Clay w/o Shelli is more dangerous to Vanessa than Shelli w/o Clay, because Clay is the only real rival to her in terms of # of good relationships in the house, Shelli only has those relationships BECAUSE those idiots like Clay.

Edited by blixie

My prediction based solely on how hilarious it would be: Shelli/Clay nominated. Shelli wins Veto, saves herself. Shelli cries about voting Clay out in her goodbye message. It was so hard for her to sacrifice her only son, but it was somehow his fault and she had to do it, and it was sooo hard for her. Fake Shelli grin throughout.

And then of course, she wins the next HOH because Big Brother. Repeat previous week with Vanessa/Liz.

• Love 2
(edited)

Eh, I think for as OBSESSED as my dear Lady McV is with "blood on your hands" that she's spent a lot of time putting blood on Shelli's hands to simply get rid of her now, where is all the BLOOD going to go?!  I just think Clay w/o Shelli is more dangerous to Vanessa than Shelli w/o Clay, because Clay is the only real rival to her in terms of # of good relationships in the house, Shelli only has those relationships BECAUSE those idiots like Clay.

Vanessa knows that too. In her conversation with Steve the other night, she pinpointed Clay as having the best social game in the house, and that he knows what he's doing. I think Vanessa has both Shelli and Clay pegged pretty well.

And I agree that Vanessa would want Shelli to stay over Clay but I don't think Shelli would have any votes.

Edited by Ceeg
  • Love 1

I'd love to she Shelli leave just to see what becomes of Clay's game. Watching Meg and Becky fight over him, might be entertaining, too.

I want this too.    You know both Meg & Becky see this as their big chance not to get a threat out of the game but as a chance to become Clay's next fake girlfriend.  

• Love 2

The more that I think about it- the more James needs to convince Shelli/Clay that they are pawns for an Austin backdoor.  Then if one ins veto, he can actually put Austin up.Then it's "no lose" whichever way the house votes.  If one of Shelli/Clay stays, they hopefully aren't too mad about being pawns (James can reassure them how popular they are and they have the votes no matter what).

If Austin stays, he is probably pissed, but he doesn't really have the backing to do much.

• Love 4

And I agree that Vanessa would want Shelli to stay over Clay but I don't think Shelli would have any votes.

Well I was thinking she has to convince James of it first, and even if he doesn't convince Meg/Jackie, I think she could get Austin, Steve, Julia and Liz, including her own vote that's five. But it's risky and she would have to wait to flip it from Shelli to Clay only after the PoV to see if the noms switch up, and that she herself isn't the renom. Heh. I just want to see her try it at least, because I'm worried about Shelly's Son making it to the end. Feh.

• Love 2
(edited)

Honestly, out of all the houseguests left, up to this point, the only people who I would be really bothered with winning are Becky and Austin. Anyone else, even Clay, I'm okay with. So far at least.

I'm just here for maximum drama and/or amazing gameplay, and the two most dramatic scenarios I can envision this week are: Clay vs. Shelli, OR Austin vs. Julia, with Liz winning Veto. Anything else will fall short for me, which is why I am crossing all my fingers and toes that James actually goes through with this Shelli/Clay nomination ceremony. I just don't want anyone to get in his ear last minute.

Edited by Ceeg
  • Love 5

To be fair to Becky she spoke to James and Crew 3 times last night. She ratted them out to Clay & Shelli after the first time. When she went back to speak to James and Crew the second time one of them said if either of them are in the F2 with us we will not get the other ones vote. Becky was said she never thought of that. So far she kept both conversations after the initial one to herself.

Jackie made me shake my head. James tells her he's decided he's putting both of them up. She goes well that means they can both play in Veto. James correctly responded it doesn't matter if one of them gets pulled off it still makes sure that one of them for sure will go home. Finally someone in that group with a brain!

Shelli is going to have an epic meltdown. And I think Austin & The Twins are gonna be floored they aren't on the block. Should be fun feeds this evening.

• Love 8
(edited)

Just to add....now that BoB is dead - we can actually play BB as it was meant to - not throw up 4 pieces of cannon fodder just to back door people and rotate pawns.

James needs to stick to his guns - I'd much rather it be Austin/Liz, just so the danger is maddening for Austin that his dreams of jury with Liz will be in jeopardy...but this is a damn fine substitute!

Edited by BeatrixK
  • Love 11

I NEED a Clelli nomination blindside complete with old school BB nomination music and close-ups on their faces as confusion, panic, and eventually realization sets in that they are on the chopping block. Make it happen BB! Shots of all the people those two have wronged in the background as James explains his nominations would be icing on the cake. <3

• Love 3
(edited)

When do nominations happen approximately? I just refuse to believe anything until it happens.

Oh BB gods, since you've returned the game to how it was (and should be), will you please return to the aspect of pulling keys out of the atrocious round box at nominations. It would add so much more delight, especially to today's ceremony. Please and thank you.

Edited by Mischievious
  • Love 3

When do nominations happen approximately? I just refuse to believe anything until it happens.

Oh BB gods, since you've returned the game to how it was (and should be), will you please return to the aspect of pulling keys out of the atrocious round box at nominations. It would add so much more delight, especially to today's ceremony. Please and thank you.

I would say late afternoon. 4-5ish BBT. James just has to sleep until then so no one talks to him haha

• Love 2
(edited)

Shelli is going to go on a rampage. I think she'll try to throw Vanessa under the bus, but will come off worse for it. Vanessa talks a lot, but mostly in a way that comes off as logical at least. Shelli will seem like the desperate mean girl if Clay doesn't reign her in.

Edited by Mooses
  • Love 1

I would say late afternoon. 4-5ish BBT. James just has to sleep until then so no one talks to him haha

Seriously. Lock the door and just sleep the day away. Maybe we can get another "ding-dong Dani" situation with Shelli that way. 

• Love 1

Shelli is going to go on a rampage. I think she'll try to throw Vanessa under the bus, but will come off worse for it. Vanessa talks a lot, but mostly in a way that comes off as logical at least. Shelli will seem like the desperate mean girl if Clay doesn't reign her in.

Shelli would be stupid if she tries to make Vanessa her scapegoat. Vanessa has so much dirt on her. She has everything Shelli/Clay told her during their threesome talks (which is a lot, because I really do think they trusted Vanessa most of all), she has everything about Shelli/Clay/Vanessa/Becky including the alliance name, she has everything Becky told Shelli and everything John told Clay, she has the 6th Sense, she has the fact that both Shelli and Clay knew about Julia weeks before Jason told them. Vanessa has enough ammo to annihilate both Shelli and Clay.

JAMES PLEASE for the love of God, put up Shelli and Clay, I need some drama. I want to see Shelli try to out-maneuver Vanessa, while whitening her teeth and petting Clay's hair.

• Love 2
(edited)

I want to see Shelli try to out-maneuver Vanessa, while whitening her teeth and petting Clay's hair.

How long until Shelli starts commenting how handsome Clay looks on the block?

Edited by Mooses
  • Love 2

Becky is a perfect example of someone who should have never been cast on this show.  Ditto for Meg.  

Nahhh Meg at least brings a little humor and fun to the house.  Becky doesn't even do that.

HA! 

And at least Meg finally has her head in the game, even if it was sooner than she wanted.

Becky . . . I don't like that she's still so eager to work with Shelli and Clay (and apparently Clay more than Shelli, which . . . what?), but at least she has some game plan in mind, and at least we know something about where her head is at.  Frankly, I'd prefer she fall in with Jackie, James, and Meg.  But I think, at this point, it'll take Clay going home to make her do that.  But either way, the girl's doing what she thinks is best for herself, even if we don't agree.  I'm not gonna come down on her for it at least till we hear why she's going the way she is.

Plus, she did avoid telling Clay and Shelli anything said by James's group after their second conversation (at least so far), so I think she knows (or at least suspects) now that Clay and Shelli aren't as beneficial to her game as she'd once thought.

• Love 9

I NEED a Clelli nomination blindside complete with old school BB nomination music and close-ups on their faces as confusion, panic, and eventually realization sets in that they are on the chopping block. Make it happen BB!

I second this, and would like to add a request for the return of the classic key box.

• Love 9

I know Austin and the twins have volunteered for Have Nots this week (which is probably why we have Jeff highlights now, too early for noms) but really, if I were James and I had already decided to put Clay and Shelli on the block, I'd totally toss them back in the HN room for extra meltdown possibilities. I'd also put one of their known allies in there just in case they get pulled for the Veto. I hate this volunteering for HNs. If they're going to keep it around, use it as a strategy. It's a game. Start playing.

• Love 3

Clay to Shelli: Remember I said if you're guilty, you get paranoid? Clay tells Shelli how Vannessa just asked if he threw her UTB.

Okay Pot Calling Kettle. Shelli was freaking this morning.

JMac had a conversation with James this morning. James basically told JMac that it was time to make a big move, specifying that he wanted to break up "one of the couples." James told JMac to vote however JMac wanted, stressing that he knows JMac is "independent." However, James did request that if JMac were picked for/ won the Veto, JMac needs to agree to do (or not do) whatever James wants with it. In return, James offered JMac safety. JMac agreed to all of this, which means nothing really. 

• Love 3