Type keyword(s) to search

Season 17 Live Feed Discussion: Watch People Sleep All Day!

• Start Topic

Shelli to Clay right now: "Deals in this house mean nothing". No shit, Sherlock. Especially the deals you and Clay have made.

I don't see James putting up Becky. He seems to trust her. And while I do like to make fun of his sometimes stupidity, I don't think he's stupid enough to put up anyone BUT Liz, Austin or Julie as the replacement. He's pretty much stayed on target that I've seen today. Because any of those three would have the other two, plus Jackie and Meg and (he assumes) Becky. And Vanessa. Done deal.

Edited by Katesus7
  • Love 7

I hope James isn't dumb enough to put Becky up. She can be delt with later. I actually like her. Anyway, I want Shelli or Clay to leave. After that, I don't care what happens.

• Love 6

Holy shit.  I'm not sure this is what Vanessa was thinking, but if they get Shelli off the block, then I can see how she could make a play to let's put Becky up on the block against Clay and get Becky out. James doesn't want to put up Steve or John (waste of HOH, shouldn't want to put up Jackie or Meg (his alliance).  If he really wants C/S gone, he would have to see the risk of A/L/J up and one of them going over Clay. J/J/M could tell Becky she is just a pawn and perhaps believe it, but S/V/A/L/J/S could take out Becky, Perhaps James doesn't care if it C/S or A/J/L that goes. That is probably the case.

I don't see James putting up Becky. He seems to trust her. And while I do like to make fun of his sometimes stupidity, I don't think he's stupid enough to put up anyone BUT Liz, Austin or Julie as the replacement. He's pretty much stayed on target that I've seen today. Because any of those three would have the other two, plus Jackie and Meg and (he assumes) Becky. And Vanessa. Done deal.

Sounds like Vanessa ditched the idea, anyway, when Austin let her know that Clay and Shelli were still throwing them under the bus to people.  She said that if they won't chill out and stop, then they can't help them.

• Love 6

One of Clay or Shelli better get going, because I'm tired of two live feed cameras dedicated to them 24/7. But today just solidified that Shelli should stay (for my entertainment) over Clay. While he threw a tantrum, she managed to stop her sobbing every so often to see the big picture and remember she's in a game to win money. If Clay weren't there, she could focus more on strategy and less on procuring a new husband.

At the moment, Becky's saying Steve can't even talk game "if he tried." And, "What is he doing here?" I'm not a Steve fan, but this girl is going to be so surprised when she finds out she's not viewed as a competition queen or threat, just as That Girl Who Got Hit By A Train - if she's lucky enough to be noticed by viewers.

• Love 8

The problem with Vanessa's plan is there is virtually no chance James would put up Becky. Despite her recent rat turn, James actually believes she's with him and Meg/Jackie.

Vanessa was talking to Austin in the bathroom earlier and it sounds like they don't want to double cross James again. 

• Love 3

Okay, you are probably all right.  I just spent too much time going down the wormhole of trying to understand how Vanessa thought she could get Becky out and save C/S when it seems so hopeless.  Lesson learned, stay out of Vanessa's brain!

Becky thinks she's a game player. I mean, honestly. What a fucking moron. I'm glad Steve has been talking shit about her on the episodes now. How sad is it when you're more delusional than Austin?

• Love 7

At the moment, Becky's saying Steve can't even talk game "if he tried." And, "What is he doing here?" I'm not a Steve fan, but this girl is going to be so surprised when she finds out she's not viewed as a competition queen or threat, just as That Girl Who Got Hit By A Train - if she's lucky enough to be noticed by viewers.

Um, Steve was the one who said in the Diary Room that he loves watching Becky cry, so what's so wrong about Becky shit-talking Steve?

Would you all want to live with Steve?  Seriously?  I feel absolutely sorry for those of you who'd answer this affirmatively.  Frankly, I'm with most of those on Survivor Sucks who can't stand the guy.

. . . Granted, most of them can't stand Becky, either, but they'd still hang out with her before they'd go anywhere near Steve, so . . .

Edited by Donny Ketchum
  • Love 3

Okay, you are probably all right.  I just spent too much time going down the wormhole of trying to understand how Vanessa thought she could get Becky out and save C/S when it seems so hopeless.  Lesson learned, stay out of Vanessa's brain!

Trainwrecky has been throwing Vanessa under the bus, so Vanessa has the correct read on her. She's definitely on her radar for next week now, which is just dumb gameplay on Becky's part. The funny thing is Clelli won't even consider backdooring Becky. They're pushing for Austin or the twins to be the renom. 

I still don't understand what Becky is doing. She's been a piece of furniture for the past 41 days and now all the sudden she's trying to hitch her wagon to a sinking ship. Did they mix up her meds or something? Just bizarre.

I still don't understand what Becky is doing. She's been a piece of furniture for the past 41 days and now all the sudden she's trying to hitch her wagon to a sinking ship. Did they mix up her meds or something? Just bizarre.

Um, John is, too.  I think it's a bit unfair to give her all the flak for this.

Sorry.  I just happen to like Becky regardless of what she's said or done (and her dislike of Steve makes me like her even more, actually!), so I have to get defensive on her behalf.

• Love 3

John is so overrated by the online community it's not even funny. I don't understand what he is doing either.

Maybe Becky sees the writing on the wall and is trying to get close with Clay for when Shelli is gone. I dunno. It seems to have worked but she's made an enemy of Vanessa in the process.

• Love 6

Um, Steve was the one who said in the Diary Room that he loves watching Becky cry, so what's so wrong about Becky shit-talking Steve?

Would you all want to live with Steve?  Seriously?  I feel absolutely sorry for those of you who'd answer this affirmatively.  Frankly, I'm with most of those on Survivor Sucks who can't stand the guy.

Oh, no. I can't stand Steve. He's the kind of guy who thinks he's the smartest one in the room because he can only spout facts.

But Becky criticizing someone else's gameplay? I mean, he doesn't talk game to them - but he has just as much game as Becky (limited and serving a master).

Moral of the story: Becky and Steve are equally horrible and I won't have either one thinking they're better than the other!

Edited by mooses
  • Love 6

I would honestly take Steve any day over freaking Becky.   Yes, he's awkward but a lot of that seems to be because he knows he's a pariah.   His talks with Vanessa show a different side.  

And from what we know, Becky has always been condescending and rude to him, so his dislike seems justified to me.     

Edited by vb68
  • Love 16

And from we know, Becky has always been condescending and rude to him

That's pretty much where I come out, one is being intentionally obnoxious and superior, the other one is just lost without being able to read social cues, but he's not lost on how Becky has talked about/treated him.

Edited by pennben
  • Love 12

That's pretty much where I come out, one is being intentionally obnoxious and superior, the other one is just lost without being able to read social cues, but he's not lost on how Becky has talked about/treated him.

Do we have proof that she's done any of this?  Both are absent from the feeds so much, it's hard to tell.

Until someone cites an example, I'm sticking with her.

• Love 4

I like Becky too and I while I'm disappointed she's thrown her lot in with Shelli and Clay, I absolutely undertand why she has. I am disappointed because of my own personal baise against Shelli and Clay.

From her perceptive, Shelli and Clay are the reason why she survived last week after Vanessa flipped. I'll get to that last part in the minute.

Going back to Shelli and Clay saving her, she is right. Jackie, IMO, betrayed Becky last week by siding with Jason and co over Becky. The reason why Becky volunteered to be on the block was because her buddy was on the HOH and she trusted her so she was willing to take one for the team.

Not only was the rug pulled from under her by Vanessa but her buddy too jumped ship to Jason after the POV ceremony.

I won't even mention loyalty to Meg and James because she owns them none.

Had they Shelli and Clay's votes, they were willing to cut Becky. Understandable so since they were closer to Jason. But Becky shouldn't forget that when it came down to it, Shelli and Clay's decision is why she is here this week.

She owns them her game. Or so she believes and given what she knows, I don't blame her for acting on that gratitude.

She is throwing Vanessa under the bus by telling the truth about her? She pointed out to Johnny that Vanessa was the one who changed the plans to backdoor Austin and got everyone on board, that she is the smartest player in the house.

If that is not the cold hard fact then I don't know what is.

I am sorry that she doesn't see that Shelli and Clay are more loyal to Vanessa but the tide seem to be turning in J/B's favor where it concerns S/C and whichever one survives would be loyal to them. If Shelli survives, she would work with Vanessa but that bond is permanently damaged.

It is worth noting that while she does feed S/C in, she doesn't tell them everything. She keeps some key things to herself, like they were being frontdoored and Shelli being the main target. She's not a complete idiot.

Moreover, she knows she's walking on thin ice and must pull back. Johnny does too and agreed to do the same.

I love Johnny Mac but his game is not as clear to me as Becky's. Neither is Steve or Meg or Jackie but they don't get as much hate for the way they are navigating the house.

• Love 3

Forgot to mention the 25 questions Vanessa played on the night she decided Austin wasn't going on the block. That was when I actually sat up and took notice of Becky as a player. Very few have handled Vanessa the way she did.

She rightfully came away from that conversion resenting Vanessa and why not? She called Vanessa out for looking for REASONS.

Example?

I've seen her make comments about his awkwardness and lack of game but I don't consider them mean. He is awkward and his game is what exactly?

Jason, Meg, Liz Jackie etc say meaner things to him and don't GAF if he hears them.

• Love 3

I like Becky too and I while I'm disappointed she's thrown her lot in with Shelli and Clay, I absolutely undertand why she has. I am disappointed because of my own personal baise against Shelli and Clay.

From her perceptive, Shelli and Clay are the reason why she survived last week after Vanessa flipped. I'll get to that last part in the minute.

Going back to Shelli and Clay saving her, she is right. Jackie, IMO, betrayed Becky last week by siding with Jason and co over Becky. The reason why Becky volunteered to be on the block was because her buddy was on the HOH and she trusted her so she was willing to take one for the team.

Not only was the rug pulled from under her by Vanessa but her buddy too jumped ship to Jason after the POV ceremony.

I won't even mention loyalty to Meg and James because she owns them none.

Had they Shelli and Clay's votes, they were willing to cut Becky. Understandable so since they were closer to Jason. But Becky shouldn't forget that when it came down to it, Shelli and Clay's decision is why she is here this week.

She owns them her game. Or so she believes and given what she knows, I don't blame her for acting on that gratitude.

She is throwing Vanessa under the bus by telling the truth about her? She pointed out to Johnny that Vanessa was the one who changed the plans to backdoor Austin and got everyone on board, that she is the smartest player in the house.

I am sorry that she doesn't see that Shelli and Clay are more loyal to Vanessa but the tide seem to be turning in J/B's favor where it concerns S/C and whichever one survives would be loyal to them. If Shelli survives, she would work with Vanessa but that bond is permanently damaged.

It is worth noting that while she does feed S/C in, she doesn't tell them everything. She keeps some key things to herself, like they were being frontdoored and Shelli being the main target. She's not a complete idiot.

Moreover, she knows she's walking on thin ice and must pull back. Johnny does too and agreed to do the same.

I love Johnny Mac but his game is not as clear to me as Becky's. Neither is Steve or Meg or Jackie but they don't get as much hate for the way they are navigating the house.

Your defense of Becky is better than anything I could've come up with coherently or on the spot, @Deputy Deputy CoS.  But yes, exactly.  I'd prefer Becky not run to Shelli and Clay, either, but her reasons make sense.  Actually, with it being apparent that one of them is almost certainly going, I'm more surprised Clay and Shelli aren't being more open to working more closely with her and John.

Forgot to mention the 25 questions Vanessa played on the night she decided Austin wasn't going on the block. That was when I actually sat up and took notice of Becky as a player. Very few have handled Vanessa the way she did.

She rightfully came away from that conversion resenting Vanessa and why not? She called Vanessa out for looking for REASONS.

Could you describe that whole exchange?  I'd love to hear more about it.

• Love 4

Bullshit.  S/C decided to want Austin off the block to save Clay (since, sigh, when everyone didn't hug Clay when he won veto told her there was a nefarious plot afoot).  They wanted someone else on the block,they just didn't want that someone to be Jason.  Vanessa resisted that all week, but S/C pushed it.  Finally they landed on Jason (although, C/S wanted Jackie), Vanessa made C/S stand with the decision.  At any point, C/S could have backed off saving Austin or actually saved Jason.  They did not.  Let's not pretend otherwise.

Edited by pennben
  • Love 9

I am typing from my phone so I couldn't elaborate much more than I did

Your defense of Becky is better than anything I could've come up with coherently or on the spot, @Deputy Deputy CoS.  But yes, exactly.  I'd prefer Becky not run to Shelli and Clay, either, but her reasons make sense.  Actually, with it being apparent that one of them is almost certainly going, I'm more surprised Clay and Shelli aren't being more open to working more closely with her and John.

I get personally disliking her but the totally lack of acknowledgment of how and why she got to this point is disappointing. It is more a Jokers thing.

On the last part, Clay is already there but Shelli is edging her bets with Vanessa still. She believes Vanessa the supirior player, have had a longer history with and has the most numbers. She's not wrong.

• Love 2

Oh my god, we are all like houseguests!! Focussing on Becky/Steve while the game goes on!:) I don't hate Becky, I think she may be in over her head. I also don't like that she has taken shots at Steve over time.  Yet here we are, they are both here.  Will Steve's game of being with Vanessa underground work over Becky's game of playing both sides.....stay tuned!!!

Edited by pennben
  • Love 4

Bullshit. S/C decided to want Austin off the block to save Clay (since, sigh, everyone was against Clay_ and someone else on the block,they just didn't want that someone to be Jason. Vanessa resisted that all week, finally they landed on Jason (although, C/S wanted Jackie), Vanessa made C/S stand with the decision. At any point, C/S could have backed off saving Austin because Jason was up. They did not. Let's not pretend otherwise.

Of course there was more that went on but from Becky's perceptive, it was Vanessa's decision to make. I'm saying that Becky isn't wrong.

She knew the moment Vanessa brought her upstairs to question her about hinky votes that Vanessa wasn't going to honor the deal.

Btw, whilst being a furniture, Becky correctly observed who the hinky votes for Jeff. Mastermind Vanessa however is snowed by all three of her allies. Two if Julia doesn't know.

Edited by Deputy Deputy CoS

For the record, I've never thought Becky was furniture and never agreed with that point. I just think that right now she's over her head with how she is playing this week.  She may prove me wrong. I actually thought she played last HOH very, very well, I just disagree that she has done nothing to earn Steve's anger.  And no, I can't point to a point in the feeds, as I really don't have a moment singled out, but through threads have gotten that impression.

• Love 2

I'll find the flashback time when I get on a real computer. I don't remember all the details but the gist of it was Vanessa fired questions at her (most of it about the hinky vote she suppsoed threw for Jeff) and Becky answered all of them coherently and gave logical reasons why she wasn't one the vote, she stated who she thinks was and why. It all went over Vanessa's head because Vanessa wasn't after the truth.. She was fishing for REASONS.

They went around in circles because Vanessa wasn't getting her wish and she kept on digging. Becky at one point asked her point blank if she was in trouble of going home.

The Day phone call also came up and Becky debunked anything idea she had anything to do with it.

At the end of the conversation, Vanessa came away with no REASON and Becky came away knowing she's about to be screwed if she doesn't play her cards right. At that point anyone's involvment didn't matter because it was Vanessa on the helm of this shift.

• Love 2

Vanessa was trying to convince Shay to throw Becky unde the bus to James, they shot her down. She floated Johhny as replacement nom if she won pov and took Shelli down, they don't want to throw him under the bus either

Vanessa dramatically thew up her hands and loudly proclaims she's done with them.

I actually wish Vanessa tries to throw Becky or Johnny under the bus to James. Like they need more reason to gun for her.

Edited by Deputy Deputy CoS

The thing that annoys me most about this Shelli/Vanessa conversation is that they appear to be in the front bedroom and doors have slammed, well, just a guestimate 847 times throughout their talk. Aggghhh.

Vanessa was trying to convince Shay to throw Becky unde the bus to James, they shot her down. She floated Johhny as replacement nom if she won pov and took Shelli down, they don't want to throw him under the bus either

Vanessa dramatically thew up her hands and loudly proclaims she's done with them.

Well, why the hell shouldn't she be done with them after this? How is it that Clay/Shelli get to be picky while they are on the block? Lord, the entitlement......

ETA: I've talked about my POV preferences before. My third favorite thing would be Clay winning veto and not taking Shelli off the block, since he's told her he would since they went up, up to and including a few minutes ago. Drama! I think the conversation would go something like: Clay: shelli I did this for you, this POV is yours". Shelli, "no Clay you earned this, this is yours." Clay: "Now that you say that Shelli, you are absoluty right"; Shelli:"......."

Edited by pennben
  • Love 4

I kind of hope Shelli wins the veto, just because I think she's a much better player and person when she's not around Clay. I will never understand why people come in this house and tank their game over someone they've known for a month.

Also, though, I can see Clay going far without Shelli and ugh, I don't wanna see all the girls kissing his ass once his mom is gone.

• Love 9

Oh my god, we are all like houseguests!! Focussing on Becky/Steve while the game goes on!

Ha! Too funny! You're right!

Read a quick recap of the exchange between her and Shelli last night. Seems like Vanessa tried to sell John and Becky as renoms and Shelli wouldn't agree - they tried to sell Steve, but Vanessa wouldn't agree.

The past half a day has significantly distanced those two from each other. If Veto is used and Vanessa goes up against them, I think Clelli might be able to flip the vote - but if anyone else goes up as a renom, they've worked hard to lose Vanessa's vote. But I hope Veto isn't used because I want to be sure one leaves (and I won't have to be glued to the feeds).

Shelli and Clay should talk to the twins and tell them to go to James. They can say that Liz is afraid to be in the jury house with Austin and that she doesn't want to take that risk, so could James please put Austin up as the renom so they can vote him out. James will enjoy the attention of the two girls, and everyone will feel as if they've won something.

• Love 3

I personally like Steve and I don't mind Becky, per say. She's been mostly invisible to me until the last couple of days, so at least she's doing a good job in staying in the game. Their hatred for each other is interesting and kind of fun to watch.

I think, in a game like this, someone like Steve doesn't fit. He's not good at the social gameplay, which is the biggest part of the show. I guess I kind of relate more myself to Steve than to Becky, mostly the social awkwardness. I definitely don't hate Becky, but I can see why someone like her, who is actually very pretty and who I could see getting along with a lot of people, might not like or understand someone like Steve, who has trouble with interactions and it seems like he does a little bit better not only one-on-one, but with certain people who are patient with him. I just wish they would give the broadcast viewers more context on Becky/Steve instead of throwing in a random DR and letting them think Steve's an asshole. 

But I think Steve wanted to come on the show because he's such a big fan, but clearly he had no true idea what he would be getting into. So yeah, I guess I give him a bit more slack because it's not like he's intentionally doing asshole things; he's actually shown to be a sweet guy. When he stood up to Jeff and then Austin for being too handsy with Liz, and not wanting to say bad things about other people? He's a respectable guy; he just doesn't get social interactions at all, which is what Vanessa has been trying to help him with.

I don't think Becky's a mean person, not intentionally at least. She has her own history that we don't know all of it, and I think someone on here made a pretty interesting point a few days ago about Becky being more image conscious since her accident. And if she wants to hate Steve because he's more awkward, he's creepy, whatever her reasons are, then ok, not everyone has to like everyone. Just like Steve's hatred toward Becky is fine too. I know he did overhear her talking shit about him before POV (I don't have the official feeds so someone may be able to give the exact context to what Steve overheard) and I don't think it was the first time either. I think it's different from thinking someone's talking shit about you and knowing/overhearing that they are. It would be hurtful to anyone and if Becky overheard Steve talking shit about her, she'd feel the same way and I would support her on that. I don't mind that they hate each other and definitely for me, it's not the biggest factor in liking Steve over Becky. But for me, I just haven't seen Becky do much of anything and I don't know where her head is at. With Steve, I at least know he's aligned with Vanessa and the twins. 

• Love 13

Not necessarily with the way she treats people, but just based on the way she talks and the content of things she says, Becky seems very vapid and very superficial. It's not even a specific thing she's said, it's just a vibe I get from all her non-game conversations, so just on a personal level, she's one of my least faves this season. 

With Steve, I can totally understand why living with him would be aggravating, because he is really hard to have a conversation with. He has a lot of weird ticks and a weird way of talking and tends to say more words than he needs to. But, I also think it's because no one has really tried to get to know him, other than Vanessa, Julia, and John. While Steve is still Steve, he's a lot more at ease with those three, and a lot less aggravating on a superficial level. Some of my favorite livefeed moments this season have been Vanessa/Steve one-on-one conversations. So, I guess it's not anyone's responsibility to try to get to know him, and he certainly doesn't make it easy, but they're trapped in a house with zero entertainment. What else is there to do?

Basically, I feel like no one (except the ones I mentioned above) has given Steve much of a chance. And while he is socially awkward and misses certain cues, he's not dumb and he knows when people are making fun of him. And, idk, I just think that's kind of mean. Although, I will say that if Vanessa or someone brought attention to the fact that people are (intentionally or unintentionally) being mean or making Steve feel bad for being Steve, they probably would apologize or feel bad about it. Even though some people in the house have reacted to certain situations in less than ideal ways, I still don't think anyone left is really an asshole. Most, or all, of them wouldn't try to make anyone feel bad for no reason.

Steve isn't even close to being one of my favorite houseguests, I guess I just feel bad for him because a lot of the way he is, I don't think he can really help. And he really is trying to better himself and be more social and likable.  It's just hard for him because he doesn't understand.

Edited by Ceeg
  • Love 14

I mean, he doesn't talk game to them - but he has just as much game as Becky (limited and serving a master).

Hey I actually like both of them, but Steve has more game than Becky, because again I don't think Becky actually *has* either a real alliance NOR a real relationship with Shelli and Clay, she LOVES them and they are fine with using and exploiting her. I think Vanessa is using Steve, but Steve knows he's being used, Becky does not. 

Until someone cites an example

We are talking about this because an example of Becky shit talking Steve in the HOUSE in public was cited (and I remember another instance of her ranting about her hatred of him in the house), Steve has shit talked Becky in the DR and that's pretty much it, that is hardly the same thing. The DR is designed for shit talking and venting about your opponents in a game.

I actually like still like Becky, but IMO of the two she's the bigger asshole, far more boring and dull (I'll take bad viola jokes over discussions about how to fold shirts), and has the weaker game skills.

I don't blame her for acting on that gratitude.

I totally do, she's as bad as Meg, girl this is not Friendship Camp, it's a fucking Game and her game is NOT improved by being the sycophant of two people who's reign has just been blown the hell up. I'm glad she's not sharing every damn thing with them, but when your strategy is floating, the point is to *read the room* and float to the POWER in the house any given week. She and John have both spectacularly failed at that this week and proven they weren't  ever really floaters and were hoping they could be upgraded to full fledged allies of Slay.

• Love 6

Vanessa needs to do what the twins/Austin are doing and stay out of it and not save Shelli & Clay at all. Why is she even attempting considering how they're treating her and blaming her and Austin. Shelli's been stand off and rude to her since the ceremony, Vanessa shouldn't even be considering anything.

• Love 4

Can I just say this season is about 100 times better than last season. I don't actually particularly like or hate anyone, but all of them are just eons more interesting, game and personality wise, than anyone from last season. Thanks, Kassting!

This morning there was a BB announcemnet I've never heard before: "Make sure to enjoy your day houseguests, for these are the good old days." LOL. I'm trying to decipher what they're doing with that. Maybe something to do with veto.

• Love 13

I think Vanessa is just placating them so they don't expose the alliance. She's lied to them repeatedly about what James has told her. The planting seeds stuff against Becky is real, though. She knows what Becky is doing. She mentioned to James that she has a perfect target for the DE that they should all agree upon as a group. I'm guessing she's gonna propose Becky/John. 

Vanessa reminds me of Amanda how she thinks she can influence James on the replacement nom. It's not gonna happen. She needs to just sit back and lay low, but she's so paranoid about Sixth Sense being exposed when no one really cares anyway.

• Love 2

The thing that Vanessa doesn't realize is that if Shelli and Clay reveal the Sixth Sense, they're throwing themselves under the bus. After lying and denying for weeks and weeks, if it comes out that Shelli and Clay were truly aligned with Austin and the Twins, and in fact knew about Julia weeks ago, that makes Shelli and Clay look like even bigger assholes than they already do. They 1) lied repeatedly about everything, 2) were willing to backdoor their own alliance member for knowing about something they already knew, and 3) had side deals with Jason and Meg, non-alliance members.

It just doesn't make any game sense to expose themselves simply to expose Vanessa, Austin, and the Twins. What they would most likely do is say that Vanessa, Austin, and the Twins are aligned separately IMO. They are going to want to blow up people's games without actually shooting themselves in the foot.

Edited by Ceeg
  • Love 1

She always does makeup first, she even flipped out one day when Clay was in the room when she was talking off the make up. She basically refuses to be seen without it. 

Can anyone tell me when the veto comp is, ik the day we regular viewers see it, I want to know when you live feeders see it. Thanks in advance

It's today. Usually around 5 pacific time. They don't show the comp on the live feeds though. We just get to see the fallout.

• Love 1