Type keyword(s) to search

Season 17 Live Feed Discussion: Watch People Sleep All Day!

• Start Topic

(edited)

Yep, rooting for John to win another veto, and have Jeff go up against James. James is creepy, but Jeff is really the worst. He so desperately wants a "bro" alliance, and I need that shit shut down immediately. I'm not thrilled with this Austin/Vanessa/Shelli/Clay/Juliz alliance, but it's 100 times better than last years "girls are bitches and dumb and need to go immediately" alliance.

So Vanessa is starting to lose it? Not gonna lie, I thought she'd be better at this. Poker face and all. But there is something about HOH which makes the most rational person start to behave like a lunatic. Which again, broken record, but I desperately need to see Audrey as HOH. There's no one in this house who I am 100% rooting for, so her and her lying liar who lies craziness would be fantastic.

Edited by Katesus7
  • Love 6

I desperately need to see Audrey as HOH. There's no one in this house who I am 100% rooting for, so her and her lying liar who lies craziness would be fantastic.

I need this to happen so much. I can't even imagine how insane it would be.

• Love 2
(edited)

Which again, broken record, but I desperately need to see Audrey as HOH. There's no one in this house who I am 100% rooting for, so her and her lying liar who lies craziness would be fantastic.

I've been waiting for this since the first week of the feeds. This has to happen. It'll be the best week ever in the house this season (hopefully).

I thought Jeff was obnoxious before but apparently if you get some alcohol in him, he's even worse. He's just disgusting.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 2

Steve telling whichever idiot twin is in right now that everyone already knows and it's pointless to deny.

At this point I might prefer Slay whispering sweet nothings to each other to this crap about the twins.

Who is this Jackie that you speak of? Is she really in the house? Is she playing the game? She was more of a spitfire on TAR. I can't tell if she is just laying below sea level or is really just boring?! Jeff is a major douce & is going to shocked if he's evicted this week. While he's playing the game (way too hard) I don't think he has any clue that he's not really apart of any powerful alliance. Also, he will being major damage control for underthecoversgate in his exit interviews. Ewwwwwww!!

• Love 1

Vanessa is a puppet master. She's putting the chess pieces on the board to set up her game. It's a gamble but at least she's making moves. I'm rooting for her. I think Jeff is still the primary target but she's playing it like it's all their idea because then it's easier to get people to follow along. 

• Love 3
Jackie also doesn't know about Liz/Julia. Well, Jeff told her about them but she's not buying it at all. What a fool.

After seeing DoucheJeff on Big Brother, if I had been his partner on Amazing Race, I'd find anything he said afterwards IMPOSSIBLE to believe!

• Love 2

Man, I hate Clay. He's actually bitching about Meg being pissd about being nominated. "I mean, she knows the plan is to backdoor Audrey (which it's not), why is she getting all upset"? Seriously douchebag? You think it's dumb for someone who is nominated based on a lie, who just saw one of her allies leave last week based on a lie, be upset about being nominated just because your lying alliance assured her that they totes don't want her to leave, and she was too ungrateful to buy it? How dare her be upset.

Heh. Austin and Lizia talking about it's fine because they have the numbers. No, you don't. Jason and Meg win HOH, nominate Clay, Shelly, Austin and Vanessa with the backdoor option being Liz. No more numbers. I hate it when people talk about having the numbers, when the fact is there is no such thing as long as everyone has a chance at HOH.

• Love 1
(edited)

Austin's head is getting bigger by the minute. He actually had the gall to say Jeff is easy to manipulate when he was still snowed by him roughly 24 hours ago. (He would still be snowed if it wasn't for Vanessa.) Guy is seriously delusional.

Edited by Cutty

Jeff: Becky, you're not that hot. You're a Monday night at best.

This guy.

Also, Austin relayed to Jiz that he told him he slept with Jackie on TAR and that it wasn't that hard to.

This fucktard needs to be backdoored.

• Love 4
(edited)

Clay picking up loose tums that were left lying on the counter and putting them back in the bottle. Some of these people hygiene are questionable.

Steve is cleaning the kitchen. He's adorable.

ETA: Ugh. Looks like they want to keep the noms the same to take out James. Damn it, I want Jeff gone. Of all people Clay is the one pointing out getting Jeff out would be better.

Edited by kellog010

Just Jason. I'm pretty sure Jeff is just bumming smokes off him.

Under normal circumstances, Jason is apparently the only HG who smokes.

Jeff doesn't normally do cigs; hs normal addiction of choice is dip/snuff, and he brought several tins with him. Production apparently confiscated them because of the prominent labels on the tins, however, so Jeff is having to make do.

After seeing DoucheJeff on Big Brother, if I had been his partner on Amazing Race, I'd find anything he said afterwards IMPOSSIBLE to believe!

He was quite a DB on Amazing Race too. He can't blame editing now!

• Love 1

Jeff reminds me of what Spencer was like early on in BB15. I imagine he will be even worse the longer he lasts. He's just disgusting, and there are already way too many people in the house who can't get enough of his skeeviness and his treating women like blow-up dolls. If the show has any sense they'll push hard for him to go. Otherwise he will get right back in with the "bros."

It's funny how the only time Meg does something I might want to see (like yelling at Jeff) it's never on the feeds. 

• Love 1

Vanessa is talking about how horrible Derrick was and that his strategy was relying on someone who should never actually take him to the end to take him to the end. Five points for her, I guess.

So John is also sure that there are twins, but doesn't know what to do about this.  Becky replied with a gem: "We do what we do best: sit here and observe the chaos!"

They're not the most interesting of houseguests, but by staying off the radar like this, John and Becky are probably playing the best game right now.

• Love 5

Who is this Jackie that you speak of? Is she really in the house? Is she playing the game? She was more of a spitfire on TAR. I can't tell if she is just laying below sea level or is really just boring?! Jeff is a major douce & is going to shocked if he's evicted this week. While he's playing the game (way too hard) I don't think he has any clue that he's not really apart of any powerful alliance. Also, he will being major damage control for underthecoversgate in his exit interviews. Ewwwwwww!!

She mostly pops up at random times to get aggressive, or to shit talk (she called Audrey a c***). Liz hates her so I wouldn't be surprised if they get into it at some point. 

• Love 1

Vanessa is talking about how horrible Derrick was and that his strategy was relying on someone who should never actually take him to the end to take him to the end. Five points for her, I guess.

While I agree with her to a certain extent (that Derrick had some out of the ordinary luck on top of the general show rigging in favor of men that season), Derrick's strategy wasn't to have Cody take him to the end. He tried to win the final HOH (he even asked Cody to throw it to him), he just lost to Cody. He simply had, as a back-up plan, a strategy of telling Cody repeatedly that no one would vote for anyone who took Victoria to the end with him. That was nonsense, of course, and anyone with half a brain would have figured that out, but he knew Cody only had 40% of a brain. So I can't knock Derrick for that.

• Love 8

Vanessa's probably not a live feeder and likely doesn't know the personalities of Cody or Victoria. Those two were never going to evict Derrick. Derrick knew that and that's why he went to the F3 with them. 

And what's funny is I can vaguely see Vanessa trying to set up a similar situation, an alliance made up of people loyal to her, ex. Austin, Steve, and one of the twins ( I can never tell them apart). 

Watching Vanessa last night was interesting. She really listens to everyone (in her alliances) and considers everything. That said, I'm not really sure who she condiders her Final 2. Has she said or alluded to it? Also, listening to Liz/Julia (with Austin) is so annoyingggggggg. That voice is the most annoying Valley Girl voice ever!!!! Which is odd since she's from Miami. They are cute at best and not really that HOT (as they think). Seriously, if she says "I knowwwwwwww" one more time I am going to scream. LOL!!!!

• Love 1
Vanessa trying to set up a similar situation

Yep, plus the fact that her game--like Derrick's--largely relies on production letting her protect her secret. If the houseguests knew what she did for a living they'd probably be more interested in getting her out of the house. That's the same situation Derrick was in. He also consistently put out the narrative that he was doing it all for his little girl. Nobody really saw him as selfish or undeserving. Not sure how Vanessa's going to work that angle.

Yeah, I find myself liking Julia a lot more than I like Liz. Julia does seem friendlier and more down to earth. Plus, she likes Steve. I haven't warmed up to Liz much so I'm hoping if Liz and Julia come into the game together, Liz goes first.

• Love 1

He also consistently put out the narrative that he was doing it all for his little girl. Nobody really saw him as selfish or undeserving. Not sure how Vanessa's going to work that angle.

Vanessa works that angle with her girlfriend. Remember when she cried for hours over how much she missed her lol.

I wonder if both Liz and Julia's voices will change a bit when they are individuals. Julia is trying to sound like Liz, but Liz might also be exaggerating to give Julia a better chance to copy it.

Or maybe Liz really is that annoying.

Man, I hate Clay. He's actually bitching about Meg being pissd about being nominated. "I mean, she knows the plan is to backdoor Audrey (which it's not), why is she getting all upset"? Seriously douchebag? You think it's dumb for someone who is nominated based on a lie, who just saw one of her allies leave last week based on a lie, be upset about being nominated just because your lying alliance assured her that they totes don't want her to leave, and she was too ungrateful to buy it? How dare her be upset.

I too hate Clay and like this is so true, but at the same time I can't help but laugh at Meg right now because she said she would be totally fine if she was put up. I believe she even told Vanessa/Austin that they could use her as a pawn if they needed to. So she can sit down and take what she basically asked for.

Meg's really just mad now because she thought she was going to have an easy ride and she could just throw comps and be a 'cool girl' and she'd never be in danger. It'll be interesting to see how she moves forward now. Especially if Jeff or James goes as she is attached at the hip to both of them.

(edited)

Meg's really just mad now because she thought she was going to have an easy ride and she could just throw comps and be a 'cool girl' and she'd never be in danger.

A Gone Girl reference and a perfect description of Meg. Well done.

I generally hate the BotB, but I have to admit that one aspect I'm liking about it this season is the bitchy complainers (Jason, Meg,) are the people who continually keep getting nominated  which is totally disturbing their, "we're better than you," vibe. Now I need to see Jason, Meg, and Jackie get nominated again next week. 

Edited by loki567
  • Love 2

Is it true that HG were surprised that Da'Vonne got such a nice response from the audience when she was evicted? I know she got a nice round of applause but I couldn't really hear the HG when they were by the memory wall. Was it discussed later? I read an interview with Da'Vonne and the interview mentioned it. It seemed the minute she left it was all about the game and HOH. Just curious?!

(edited)

Is it true that HG were surprised that Da'Vonne got such a nice response from the audience when she was evicted? I know she got a nice round of applause but I couldn't really hear the HG when they were by the memory wall. Was it discussed later? I read an interview with Da'Vonne and the interview mentioned it. It seemed the minute she left it was all about the game and HOH. Just curious?!

Shelli mentioned it. Of course she's just worried that people hate her now, which she seems more concerned with than winning the game. Jason used the applause as proof that Audrey is America's Player and that's why she voted to keep Davonne. 

Austin is mad at Liz for flirting with Jeff. But I think Liz is the one who likes Jeff. Julia doesn't. Austin is such a clueless idiot. I wonder if Vanessa regrets aligning with him.

Edited by Cutty
  • Love 1

I liked the sound bites BBAD started airing last night which contained Da'Vonne's observations about the other HGs. Da'Vonne really was a smart cookie. She said if she was HoH she would have put Audrey and Shelli up against each other with Clay as her backdoor target.

Thanks, Cutty & Fatkat. Yeah, I think America (the fans) possibly hates Clay & Shelli as a pair. I'm not really sure what the fans thinks of them individually. I'm sure Shelli has already forgotten it. They'll probably being playing closer attention on the next eviction. That said, if it's Jeff who gets evicted they won't care what America (or, the studio audience) thinks. LOL!!!

(edited)

Austin is mad at Liz for flirting with Jeff. But I think Liz is the one who likes Jeff. Julia doesn't. Austin is such a clueless idiot. I wonder if Vanessa regrets aligning with him.

Austin is being so, so gross about Liz. He said it's been a way-one street with Liz because he's protecting her and she's not giving him any affection in return and that she's "using her looks to spellbind [him]." Like I really didn't want Austin to be such a 'nice guy' but I've given up. You have a girlfriend, asshole!

ETA: Also, he said this about her sleeping with James, "I almost went and cried about it last night."

Where do they find these men?!

Edited by peachmangosteen

Vanessa and Austin had interesting talk this morning.  Both kind of freaked out that Liz chose to stay downstairs and sleep in same bed as James.  Both kind of saying that they were ticked off because they feel they are trying to protect Liz so much and she was a drunk and being reckless.  Both hashed it out to the fact that she is young and not thinking game like they are.  

Ok, gross out moment, Jason toasted a bagel, used a knife to spread cream cheese, then licked the knife and then stuck same knife in bottle of jelly.  ewwwwwww

(edited)

I really don't get why James is such a higher target to them instead of Jeff. 

Because he was 'mean' to Vanessa. LOL I don't know what exactly he's done to her but she's being so dumb. Oh and also because Austin is a dudebro and he loves Jeff a lot.

Every time I think I can root for someone they do/say something gross and/or idiotic.

I'm just gonna stick to rooting for Audrey because she's at least entertaining in her insanity.

Edited by peachmangosteen

Liz and Julia are switching in about an hour. I'm really glad because Julia is more game saavy than Liz is. Liz told Austin and Vanessa her sleeping downstairs last night was to protect them since they don't know how close she is to Vanessa. Austin is being a huge baby with how hurt and angry he was with her sleeping in a bed with James.

(edited)

Liz gets called to the DR. As she's walking out Austin goes, "That's it? No goodbye?" LOL.

Audrey has been in the shower for like 45 minutes. I wanna hear the production voice say "Audrey, please get out of the shower".

Edited by Cutty
  • Love 1

Now, we have three power hungry people. Austin, Clay & Shelli. I don't count Vanessa because she's all game. Most of this cast is pretty gross in one way or another. Granted, they aren't the racist cast but they aren't exactly nice people either. My opinion changes hour by hour with them. I do appreciate Vanessa playing the game & Audrey being all cray cray. Rob C does a great impersonation of her. Hysterical!!