Type keyword(s) to search

Season 17 Live Feed Discussion: Watch People Sleep All Day!

• Start Topic

Audrey is inadvertently using Dr Will's strategy. Paint a target so big on your back that nobody wants to waste their HOH on you. She will likely last several more weeks while the two sides of the house target each other. It would be brilliant if it was intentional, but it's not. 

• Love 1

From Joker's:

No wonder ClamShell isn't worried. Audrey says Liz is voting to keep Da, and Audrey always lies; therefore, Liz is voting to evict Da, which only further validates Liz as an ally to ClamShell.

Helluva job there, Audio. Keep cranking up that volume.

ETA: fixed typos and formatting

I like ClamShell so much better than "Slay."  I personally get tired of portmanteau attempts to describe pairs, (especially lazy and offensive ones like the Julia/Liz one,) but when there's a bit of creativity ... thumbs up.

Me too! I think Production wants that, too. And then they want whoever becomes sole HOH to backdoor the dethroned HOH. I think that's basically the only reason BOB is even a thing. I want it to happen because then maybe they'll get rid of BOB.

Because, sometimes giving a "thumbs up," isn't enough to say, "You are so right!"

Grodner has to be pleased with this week. Her stupid Ken & Barbie showmance is safe, she doesn't even have to rig anything to keep Audrey safe, and Jeff who is the most hated HG thus far is likely going home. What are the odds Jeff doesn't have a veto chip in the bag? 

Peach has already covered this, but if production was going to attempt this particular tin-foil favorite, this'd be the week to do it.  (Judd D. has admitted that he checked the bag after a draw.  I don't think Jeff is bright enough/ paranoid enough to think to check.)  In the non-t-f hat division, the DR is sure to encourage a Jeff back-door and eviction, just to put out the fire.

It would be brilliant if it was intentional, but it's not.

It wasn't "intentional" on Will's part either in S2, he admitted he was stunned they kept him every week even when he was on the block.Honestly Audrey is being far more intentional about it than he ever was, especially vis a vis her constant lying and wonky voting.

• Love 2

I can see in some of the televised episodes that Jason is smoking in the back yard, and I thought I saw Jeff smoking too. Who else are the smokers this season?

Just Jason. I'm pretty sure Jeff is just bumming smokes off him.

• Love 1
(edited)

So is the 'Jeff Thing' just the questionable incident from the clip earlier in the thread, or something else?

(ETA - please dear GOD let that be the only thing...I'm almost scared that he's piled more ick onto it - but just wondering.)

Edited by BeatrixK

This is gonna be a repeat of last week. Everyone under the impression the "plan" is to backdoor Audrey but it's not. Austin & Vanessa are even telling John that, which I don't quite understand. 

So is the 'Jeff Thing' just the questionable incident from the clip earlier in the thread, or something else?

(ETA - please dear GOD let that be the only thing...I'm almost scared that he's piled more ick onto it - but just wondering.)

That's it, but also he's been gross in a lot of ways that's just the actual physical thing he's done.

• Love 1

However, I've heard talk of the knife to the throat thing.  The thing I thought it was, was that some guy thought it was sexy to hold a knife to a woman's throat to get her to kiss him, and she did so.  But a day or two later she complained and he was removed from the house.  She eventually sued, but lost the lawsuit. 

The worst part is, we're still seeing the consequences from the knife incident. They haven't allowed sharp knives back into the house since then, have they? I usually cringe when I see them hacking away at stuff with butter knives. 

Also, everyone & anyone goes into the HOH room. Back in the day it was sacred ground. Didn't the HOH carry the key around their neck? Now, it doesn't seem to mean as much as before.

About halfway through the season, doesn't the downstairs bathroom usually get so disgusting and bug-ridden that they all use the HoH bathroom? Personally, I don't get it. I understand that you have to be accessible to the house before noms/re-noms but if that were me, I'd be booking appointments for everyone. "Oh, yes, I see I have five minutes in between these two houseguests if you want to come and tell me why you shouldn't go on the block." After appointment times, it would be my sanctuary.

But then, I'd probably be a crazy Devin that practices my speeches by talking to the bird pillow behind a locked door. He was in the audience for the live show last night, but I didn't see his daughter...

I stayed up a bit late last night and was watching the HoH room after Julia swapped out with Liz. It was actually pretty fun watching them tell Liz about the differences they noticed and come up with all these crazy spray tan birthmarks and lip liner pimples to try and fool everyone. And of course John the dentist notices the difference between them because of a tooth, all the while Liz is upstairs gleefully pointing out that her sister has a fake tooth. 

Good lord, Vanessa has not stopped talking all day.  And she packs a LOT of words into whatever it is she's saying; it's hard to follow at times.  I'm not sure why they're still discussing 'the plan'.  Just once I'd like these HOH's to say "Hey, we want him or him or him out.  I'll put up A&B, you put up C&D. Sound good?  Great, talk to you after the veto".  But I do get that there's just nothing else to do in there but rehash the minutiae of any possibility to any change to any plan.  It's just exhausting to listen to. 

Good lord, Vanessa has not stopped talking all day. . . But I do get that there's just nothing else to do in there but rehash the minutiae of any possibility to any change to any plan.  It's just exhausting to listen to. 

It really is. And honestly IMO Vanessa is doing WAY too much right now. She honestly shouldn't have even won this HOH in the first place. But now that she has it she shouldn't be talking so damn much. 

Jason: This is why the BotB does not work in this game. Everyone just throws up the same people. It's going to be the most boring TV show.

Something tells me he wouldn't be saying that if he were the one in power this week.

That's what happens when you spend your game bitching instead of playing.

• Love 1

That's it, but also he's been gross in a lot of ways that's just the actual physical thing he's done.

Will someone please give a recap of why Jeff is so unpopular? I watch the feeds on occasion but haven't seen anything crazy. For me, Jackie needs to go for being so boring.

(edited)

That's it, but also [Jeff's] been gross in a lot of ways that's just the actual physical thing he's done.

Poor Jackie. If that kind of stuff was going on during the nights they spent together on TAR, no wonder she thought their TAR-mance was going to be an actual romance. Be glad you escaped, Jackie! You can so do much better than that walking piece of pond scum.

Edited by Kris117
  • Love 1

Will someone please give a recap of why Jeff is so unpopular? I watch the feeds on occasion but haven't seen anything crazy. For me, Jackie needs to go for being so boring.

Here's one example, aside from the clip linked to above, where he appears to be masturbating and then wiping his hand on Liz:

Jeff Weldon is a perv.

Somehow I both like this season and am not super interested in it. Maybe I just like Big Brother and am not up in arms about anything this year. I don't have feeds but BBAD is really boring. The people I like are pretty quiet except in the DR (Steve, John, Becky... And... No one) my least favorite is Shelli followed closely by her idiot boy toy. Jeff and James being pigs is not interesting to me. There are pigs everywhere.

Maybe it's that no one is funny this year? Lots of people last year made me laugh, but this year I'm not getting that. Is anyone funny on the feeds that I'm missing on BBAD?

• Love 1

I'm really having a hard time getting on board with the twins. They've really done nothing in the game but walk around half naked all day and talk like thiiiiis aaaaalll the tiiiime. YOUUUUU GUYYYYYYSSS, OOOOH MYYY GAAAAWWWD.

• Love 6

Somehow I both like this season and am not super interested in it. Maybe I just like Big Brother and am not up in arms about anything this year. I don't have feeds but BBAD is really boring. The people I like are pretty quiet except in the DR (Steve, John, Becky... And... No one) my least favorite is Shelli followed closely by her idiot boy toy. Jeff and James being pigs is not interesting to me. There are pigs everywhere.

Maybe it's that no one is funny this year? Lots of people last year made me laugh, but this year I'm not getting that. Is anyone funny on the feeds that I'm missing on BBAD?

Not really missing anything. Jason has his moments but he can be really nasty with the shit talking. Audrey cracks me up when she's throwing shade at Clay, but it's Audrey so most of her time is taken up by spreading pointless rumors and lies.

(edited)

I heard Steve defending Liz I think about 12:19am BB time? I saw the video on tumblr and I think it was rather sweet someone told the guy to stop harassing girls. A couple of the guys, like Austin, have been talking about Jeff being creepy but for Steve, of all people, to tell him to stop when Jeff was grabbing and pulling Liz? Telling him that he should only touch her when she wanted him to? Beautiful. That shot Steve up WAYYYYY high on my favourites list. 

The funny thing is about fifteen minutes earlier Liz and Austin were mocking Steve so badly that Vanessa had to tell them to stop.  I wonder if Steve defending her caused Liz to feel some regret and might have been part of the reason she was fine with making an alliance with Steve and confirming her sister's existence when earlier she had said she didn't trust him.  Or maybe Vanessa just pushed hard enough for it.

I really like Vanessa, but she definitely doesn't have this game in the bag just yet.  People have compared her to Derrick, but the thing about Derrick was very few people knew he was the one calling the shots and he was almost no one's target while at least several people suspect and will target Vanessa.  If the wrong person wins HoH she could easily go out the door.  But she is playing well and has set things up to minimize the risk so I think she has a good chance.

Edited by Cosmosgravitation
  • Love 2
(edited)

Looks like Austin's girlfriend (or ex-girlfriend now maybe...) pulled her release, as his mentioning her leads to fish now.

Smart lady. 

I sort of thought she was made up until now.

The funny thing is about fifteen minutes earlier Liz and Austin were mocking Steve so badly that Vanessa had to tell them to stop.  I wonder if Steve defending her caused Liz to feel some regret and might have been part of the reason she was fine with making an alliance with Steve and confirming her sister's existence when earlier she had said she didn't trust him.  Or maybe Vanessa just pushed hard enough for it.

Given the cuddling she still does with Jeff, I can't imagine she was all that upset with him. I was glad Steve got involved, but with the house dynamics this year, men like Jeff tend to get rewarded for that type of behavior. 

Edited by Pete Martell

Looks like Austin's girlfriend (or ex-girlfriend now maybe...) pulled her release, as his mentioning her leads to fish now.

Smart lady. 

I sort of thought she was made up until now.

LOL, reminds me of Spencer from S15. He always talked about his girlfriend and no one could believe that douchebag had one.

Liz told Vanessa she's not interesting in Austin, even if he didn't have a girlfriend. I still think he's more in love with Jeff, though.

• Love 3
(edited)

After last season with Caleb's one-up tall tales and pickle-in-a-banana, and Victoria's crow story (that one still makes me laugh), this season is seriously lacking in comedians. Audrey picking on Clay is the best it's been so far. Clay is unintentionally funny with how dim he can be but I think that's me reaching for something to laugh at. 

Looks like it's time for BotB. First time I turn on the feeds today and I get bloody Jeff highlights.

Edited by Callaphera

Given the cuddling she still does with Jeff, I can't imagine she was all that upset with him. 

She is. She's brought up how grossed out she is by Jeff and James more than once. I wish she would say something to them, but I get why she doesn't. It's just like with Amber last season. So sad. And the internet is full of people defending Jeff and calling Liz a slut. Sigh.

• Love 1

Wait, it's BotB already?!  Didn't they do nominations first?!

Vanessa-John and James

Austin-Meg and Jason

They asked John to throw BOB (again) to keep Vanessa in power.

I think targets are James with a possible backdoor option of Jeff (maybe Audrey if no one else available).

Vanessa-John and James

Austin-Meg and Jason

They asked John to throw BOB (again) to keep Vanessa in power.

I think targets are James with a possible backdoor option of Jeff (maybe Audrey if no one else available).

I think the #1 target is actually Jeff, but James will do in a pinch and Jason is 3rd. 

• Love 1
(edited)

I might have missed something, but has anyone told Audrey about the twins?

As far as I can tell, no. But she's psychic, so I'm sure she knows. She's probably had a dream about it.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 2

Do the houseguests who know about the twins know that they need to stay in the game for five weeks in order for them both to be able to play?

Austin and Vanessa do. I'm sure Jason figures it because he loves BB5. I don't know about anyone else.

• Love 1
(edited)

Sounds like Jason and Meg won BotB, and James was so bad that John didn't have to throw it (again).

ETA: Ah, apparently there were women from outside the house part of the BotB. That would explain why James sucked so bad. Just wave a pretty girl in his face. 

Austin is now asking Vanessa if Clay is also a twin, and that this Clay has three freckles on his shoulder. The paranoia in the house is hilarious. I'm waiting for a final HoH question about how many twins are in the house. If there are twin fish in that tank...

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 1

Also apparently now their main target is James. UGH.

I can't believe I'm going to have to root for James to win the Veto.  UGH is right.

• Love 2
(edited)

What the fuck? Vanessa is so annoying to me a lot of the time.

Also apparently now their main target is James. UGH. 

The twins have been under strict instruction from Vanessa, who is taking this fool the house about the twins idea very seriously, that Liz should stop eating as much and Julia should eat so much as possible, because Julia can diet when the show is over. As Vanessa was telling this to Liz last night, Liz was inhaling a bag of gummy bears up in the second HoH bedroom.

Edited by Callaphera
(edited)

Apparently James was 'mean' to Vanessa. Vanessa is just being very stupid right now. And then you have Austin's crush on Jeff. I hope maybe after they calm down they'll be back to being smart.

Edited by peachmangosteen
(edited)

BBFeedster tweet:

Jeff called the girls who were at the BOB competition "skanks". He says that one was trying really hard to hit on him.

Bitch, please. No one is trying to hit on your ugly ass. What a delusional douchebag.

Also the BOB seems like it was really gross.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 9
(edited)

Johnny Mac for veto please and thank you. 

Also, make next week America's takeover and allow us to pick Clay as a nominee. <3 

ETA: SO HAPPY JASON IS SAFE!!!!

Edited by PinkSprinkles
  • Love 3