Type keyword(s) to search

Season 17 Live Feed Discussion: Watch People Sleep All Day!

• Start Topic

Becky is killing it right now.

"She will even try to go after Miss Voodoo."

"I'm just telling you guys everything. This is my Eminem in 8 Mile."

She's so fired up it's hilarious.

ETA: She's saying she'll tell Vanessa she brought up great points in why to keep Shelli, so they are and they're putting her up. LOL!

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 6

Is it true that Liz said, re Becky winning all the cash prizes, that she'll use it to pay medical bills to "fix her face"? That is beyond cruel.

Becky herself said she was gonna use the money for her medical bills. But I didn't see this so I don't know if Liz was being bitchy or just saying a fact.

• Love 1

OK, can someone explain to me like I'm Clay why Vanessa keeps going on and on and on about the double eviction plan (which she had no part of, if Shelli or John or Steve asks), and how Becky has to keep to their double eviction plan when...it's...not a double eviction? Shouldn't all bullshit deals be null and void since it's NOT a double eviction?

• Love 2

Vanessa just told Austin to go up to the HOH room now to tell Becky and co. that him, the twins, and Vanessa are willing to make a DE deal in order to save themselves. She's all "I've never asked you for a favor. I'm counting on you!." LOL. It's starting!

It seems like Vanessa's pitch this week is "stick to the plan". She told Austin he needs to go upstairs and tell Becky she needs to stick to the plan or else.

Edited by bobthefrog

Oh. Vanessa's latest complaint how why she didn't do well in the comp: her meds didn't come on time. Okay then. It's production's fault, not Vanessa's!

I can't at her saying she gets withdrawals and it's not fair. Amazing. Bitch, you tried to cheat in the HOH!

"That's because we've been playing idiot games."

"We've been playing like fools."

I love Meg/Jackie's self-awareness so much.

• Love 1

I love how Becky is now little miss queen bee, when two weeks ago she was on the block, crying that Clay won veto, and last week she was running around like a little rat for absolutely no reason - when no one actually cared about her either week in reality.  The DR even forgot she was there at one point!  She was not on anyone's radar except maybe Steve (who was throwing everything), and now she's likely to go before any of her new BFFs.  Keep talking about how great you are in comps, Becks.  Now that you've just won one that only men have won in the past, too.  And keep gloating, too - that always helps.  Vanessa and Shelli talked too much when they were in power too, which is precisely why they're in the spot they're in now.  But you know what else they did?  They formed alliances.  They got a feel for who was with whom.  They took out threats to their game.  YOU were never their target, but you are now (probably before Jackie and James, who were their previous targets, and definitely before Meg).  But power doesn't last in this game, unless your name is Derrick and you're surrounded by literally nothing but famewhores and recruits.  

One of Shelli/Vanessa will stay, along with the Austwins and Steve.  Does Becky know this, or does she think she's in the final four?  With three people (J/J/M) who would save each other over her in a heartbeat?  Or does she think Johnny Mac will save her ass, cause aside from vetoes he won when he was on the block, he doesn't seem interested in doing shit.  I don't remember anyone going from literally invisible to smug as fuck in two days, but Becky has managed it.  I will laugh and laugh if James wins HOH and puts her ass right up.  "Becky, you didn't speak to me at all before you won HOH except for the train story, hey I'm glad you survived that and got to play Big Brother.  So anyway, thanks for keeping me safe and all, but you're a comp beast and I'm pretty sure you have deals with everyone now.  Sorry, but I'm putting you up next to your pal John.  Don't think I didn't notice he's the only one you spoke to for five weeks.  Gotta break that up.  Pairs are dangerous.  This nomination ceremony is adjourned."  

• Love 9

Vanessa and Shelli talked too much when they were in power too, which is precisely why they're in the spot they're in now.  But you know what else they did?  They formed alliances.  They got a feel for who was with whom.  They took out threats to their game. 

I feel like this perfectly describes exactly what Becky is doing now that she has power.

YOU were never their target ...

Vanessa has been targeting Becky for quite some time. She's been trying to throw her under the bus to anyone who will listen for like at least 2 weeks. Lucky for Becky though, Shelli/Clay wouldn't bite because they wanted to have their cake and eat it, too. And now Clay's gone, Vanessa's pretty much fucked, and Shelli's nominated.

• Love 3

Vanessa blaming her poor showing on production for not giving her a hit of Adderall on time. Give me a fucking break. She's got an excuse for literally everything - "these aren't zits, they're mosquito bites".

• Love 2

I was loving the HOH crew before Austin arrived. Becky is on. point. about Vanessa. I love how she's stacking up all her bad moves against her and using it to backdoor her.

That plus the continuous confession of her one week transgression. Basic Becky is very clever.

OK, can someone explain to me like I'm Clay why Vanessa keeps going on and on and on about the double eviction plan (which she had no part of, if Shelli or John or Steve asks), and how Becky has to keep to their double eviction plan when...it's...not a double eviction? Shouldn't all bullshit deals be null and void since it's NOT a double eviction?

Desperate times call for desperate measures.

• Love 1

How did VAnessa try to cheat at veto?

As far as I know, she didn't try to cheat at Veto, just trying to explain away her bad performance. She did, however, "cheat" at HoH by scooping up some of the Crisco stuff on the sliding lane in her oil funnel, which probably clogged the filter at the bottom to prevent the liquid from running out. Or to fill her bowl more. She had to sit out a certain number of "laps" because of it. Easier to ask for forgiveness, not permission I guess.

Edited to remove first quote. Sorry, Wings, I misread your post!

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 1

I love how Becky is now little miss queen bee, when two weeks ago she was on the block, crying that Clay won veto, and last week she was running around like a little rat for absolutely no reason

No reason?

Anyway. That is the beauty of this week. She was on the block with her back against the wall convinced her friends had abounded her. She did some shitty things that she's time and again said she wish she hadn't done and have come clean to her friends. 

What's a girl to do? Not backdooring Vanessa is not an option :)

• Love 1

I feel like this perfectly describes exactly what Becky is doing now that she has power.

Vanessa has been targeting Becky for quite some time. She's been trying to throw her under the bus to anyone who will listen for like at least 2 weeks. Lucky for Becky though, Shelli/Clay wouldn't bite because they wanted to have their cake and eat it, too. And now Clay's gone, Vanessa's pretty much fucked, and Shelli's nominated.

How do i quote the whole thing and not just the responses?  Weird.  My point about V and S making alliances when in power is that Becky didn't bother to do ANYTHING the first few weeks.  Like, at ALL.  And V & S kept those alliances when they did not have power, they weren't of convenience like Trainwrecky and the ADC (anyone think she'd be buds with them had James not been HOH last week?)  

And I will defer to you and other feed watchers re Vanessa targeting her before, but Vanessa wanted James/Jackie out first, no?  I could be wrong but I don't think she was at the top of ANYONE'S list.  From what I've read here, jokers, twitter, etc... and on BBAD and the broadcast shows.  Becky was wallpaper.  Annoying, vapid wallpaper, but wallpaper nonetheless.  Now she's probably the remaining 6S main target, and I'm not convinced ADC fully trust her either, and why the hell should they?  They're safe this week so they're her friends.  Let's see what happens next week.  I don't think she's long for this game, and she could have coasted to final 5 or so and then beasted comps.  

• Love 2

No reason?

Anyway. That is the beauty of this week. She was on the block with her back against the wall convinced her friends had abounded her. She did some shitty things that she's time and again said she wish she hadn't done and have come clean to her friends. 

What's a girl to do? Not backdooring Vanessa is not an option :)

I'm still not clear on the reason, but ok.  Also, what friends?  To my knowledge, John was her only friend/alliance.  She was floating, which is fine, but she never bothered to build trust with anyone, which is why it's mind boggling that she was so upset that Clay won veto.  She was on the block as a PAWN, and she and Clay were supposed to win the comp and keep Jackie in power.  It's not Vanessa's fault they didn't.  Vanessa even talked Shelli out of sending Becky out and went for Jason instead.  I'm just not clear on what Vanessa did to Becky specifically, or why Becky feels wronged by ANYONE, considering she had solid alliances with no one.  

• Love 2

Twins and Shelli talking about Becky winning all the money this season. Liz: "She can pay medical bills to fix her face".

Classy broad this one.

I was watching the conversation and it wasn't meant to be rude or malicious. They were all talking about how it's great that she got the 10K because she can use the money to pay for her medical bills.

• Love 7

Becky has had a solid alliance with John since pretty much the beginning. Becky is pissed at Vanessa for constantly changing the plan when Vanessa nominated her (which...Vanessa nominating her is really the only reason Becky needs to be on board booting Vanessa). First, the BOb was supposed to be thrown, although she and Clay should have won that; that's on them. But she has every reason in the world to be upset about not winning POV. I don't care how solid a plan is (and Becky was a target for about a day until Vanessa decided on Jason, so the whole "Becky was never a target" just isn't true), if it's your ass on the line, you are going to be worried about being on the block after Veto. If you're not worried, you're a dumbass.

As for "playing the game", Becky has won the same amount of HOH contests as Vanessa and Shelli. Two. I believe Shelli and Vanessa completely overplayed, and are in trouble now because of it. Laying low, being in the background is a valid, winning strategy. Playing both sides is absolutely playing the game. I am fine with people thinking that strategy sucks, but it is a stategy, and it is playing the game. I have seen no evidence that Becky just wants to model (Clay), be a wrestler (Austin), or anything else other than to win this game.

• Love 14

I love how Becky is now little miss queen bee, when two weeks ago she was on the block, crying that Clay won veto, and last week she was running around like a little rat for absolutely no reason - when no one actually cared about her either week in reality.  The DR even forgot she was there at one point!  She was not on anyone's radar except maybe Steve (who was throwing everything), and now she's likely to go before any of her new BFFs.  Keep talking about how great you are in comps, Becks.  Now that you've just won one that only men have won in the past, too.  And keep gloating, too - that always helps.  Vanessa and Shelli talked too much when they were in power too, which is precisely why they're in the spot they're in now.  But you know what else they did?  They formed alliances.  They got a feel for who was with whom.  They took out threats to their game.  YOU were never their target, but you are now (probably before Jackie and James, who were their previous targets, and definitely before Meg).  But power doesn't last in this game, unless your name is Derrick and you're surrounded by literally nothing but famewhores and recruits.  

One of Shelli/Vanessa will stay, along with the Austwins and Steve.  Does Becky know this, or does she think she's in the final four?  With three people (J/J/M) who would save each other over her in a heartbeat?  Or does she think Johnny Mac will save her ass, cause aside from vetoes he won when he was on the block, he doesn't seem interested in doing shit.  I don't remember anyone going from literally invisible to smug as fuck in two days, but Becky has managed it.  I will laugh and laugh if James wins HOH and puts her ass right up.  "Becky, you didn't speak to me at all before you won HOH except for the train story, hey I'm glad you survived that and got to play Big Brother.  So anyway, thanks for keeping me safe and all, but you're a comp beast and I'm pretty sure you have deals with everyone now.  Sorry, but I'm putting you up next to your pal John.  Don't think I didn't notice he's the only one you spoke to for five weeks.  Gotta break that up.  Pairs are dangerous.  This nomination ceremony is adjourned."  

If James wins HOH, he will put up Shelli, Austin, Liz or Julia - over Becky and John.

Who is Becky suppose to put up that will benefit her in the game?   Vanessa has proven to be a much stronger player (threat in the game) than Austwins.

Just because Vanessa's fans don't want to see her go - is not good enough reason why she shouldn't get the boot.  She did herself in when she blind sighted Jason's elimination.

Edited by escape
  • Love 6

The reality is that the Austwins are a bigger threat down the line than Shelli or Vanessa individually and literally no one sees it. 

Yet Vanessa failed to take Austin out - when she had the chance - which ultimately cost her with the house.

Edited by escape
  • Love 10

Didn't watch the feeds today, but I've been keeping up with Jokers.  I found the following things interesting, but without context, I don't know what to think.

1.  James said he thinks Julia has a crush on Steve.   I've read that she treats him better than most, but a crush?

2.  I don't like Becky and I think this would be mean, but I totally laughed out loud when I read - Becky said she would tell Vanessa that she made a compelling argument to save Shelli, after telling Vanessa to have a seat next to Shelli. 

3.  Vanessa and her meds.  I have no idea if her meds were late, and I have no idea if they were deliberately delayed (not that I'm reading that Vanessa said it was deliberate), but when will TPTB realize you can't fuck around with anti-depressants, anti-anxiety, bipolar meds, ADHD, etc.  With all the hoopla about Amanda stockpiling her stimulant, and double/triple dosing for competitions, when will they learn.  I mean they don't trust these people to safely dye their own hair, but they allow OTC meds kept in their rooms (OTC can be just as dangerous as Rx), and they knowingly (come on - they have cameras everywhere) allow people to hoard their meds.  This will lead to alliance  members passing around Adderall/Ritalin to improve the odds.  And they cast a suspiciously large number of people who take prescription stimulants. 

• Love 4

Becky has had a solid alliance with John since pretty much the beginning. Becky is pissed at Vanessa for constantly changing the plan when Vanessa nominated her (which...Vanessa nominating her is really the only reason Becky needs to be on board booting Vanessa). First, the BOb was supposed to be thrown, although she and Clay should have won that; that's on them. But she has every reason in the world to be upset about not winning POV. I don't care how solid a plan is (and Becky was a target for about a day until Vanessa decided on Jason, so the whole "Becky was never a target" just isn't true), if it's your ass on the line, you are going to be worried about being on the block after Veto. If you're not worried, you're a dumbass.

As for "playing the game", Becky has won the same amount of HOH contests as Vanessa and Shelli. Two. I believe Shelli and Vanessa completely overplayed, and are in trouble now because of it. Laying low, being in the background is a valid, winning strategy. Playing both sides is absolutely playing the game. I am fine with people thinking that strategy sucks, but it is a stategy, and it is playing the game. I have seen no evidence that Becky just wants to model (Clay), be a wrestler (Austin), or anything else other than to win this game.

I don't think floating isn't a valid strategy, I just think it's not a winning one, usually.  Building trust matters (as much as you can trust anyone in a game like this).  I fully admit I don't like Becky, but part of the reason is I just don't see her as playing a very smart game.  We'll see in the coming weeks.  I'm also not sure why she's pissed at Vanessa for nominating her when SHE AGREED TO IT and Jackie was every bit as responsible for that.  Becky and Clay lost the BOB and that's not either HOH's fault. She's pissed because the renom wasn't Austin, it was Jason, I get that.  But she stayed.  And Vanessa wanted her to.  She wasn't gunning for Becky AT ALL that week, that I'm aware of.  Shelli and Clay were and then changed their minds.  I'm just not fully understanding where all this animosity is coming from, that's all.  It's as weird as that rando Steve DR where he wants to bathe in her tears or some shit.  Because as I said, Becky had no alliances with anyone but John, so why did she get pissed when people weren't falling all over themselves when she lost the veto fair and square?  Eh, she just seems very entitled to me.  

If James wins HOH, he will put up Shelli, Austin, Liz or Julia. 

Who is Becky suppose to put up that will benefit her in the game? 

Just because Vanessa's fans don't want to see her go - is not good enough reason why she shouldn't get the boot.

This isn't about Becky putting up Vanessa (although I DO think the Austwins are a bigger threat together but that's just my opinion, obviously), it's about her attitude.  At least for me.  And I didn't say James WOULD put up Becky, just that it would be hilarious if he did.  It's highly doubtful, I agree, but let's face it - she was NOT aligned with him until he won HOH and even then, she was spilling to Shelli/Clay every chance she got.  James has no reason to trust her, so I think it would be highly amusing if he found out just how untrustworthy she's been and blindsides her.  Or blindsides her this week and votes to keep Vanessa.  I don't love James but he and Julia seem to be the only HGs that are NOT playing with emotion.  

And of course Becky is free to nom whoever she sees fit.  But she's painting a very unnecessary target on her back, much like Vanessa and Shelli/Clay did by not going through with the Austin renom.  I don't mean she's making herself a target by nominating Vanessa (ADC/John obviously approve, and Austwins are glad it's not them), but by gloating and cackling and acting like her power is unlimited and thinking that ADC are gonna be ride or die for her.  She could take a lesson from James on how to handle power.  

• Love 5

Does Austin & the twins know they aren't being nominated? Do they suspect it is Vanessa 100%? They seem very calm and not very worried. I'm watching the feeds but I can't tell. Vanessa seems to be hiding out & laying low.

Does Austin & the twins know they aren't being nominated? Do they suspect it is Vanessa 100%? They seem very calm and not very worried. I'm watching the feeds but I can't tell.

They probably still think John is the replacement nominee, not Vanessa.

Yet Vanessa failed to take Austin out - when she had the chance - which ultimately cost her with the house.

Agreed 100%

Didn't watch the feeds today, but I've been keeping up with Jokers.  I found the following things interesting, but without context, I don't know what to think.

1.  James said he thinks Julia has a crush on Steve.   I've read that she treats him better than most, but a crush?

2.  I don't like Becky and I think this would be mean, but I totally laughed out loud when I read - Becky said she would tell Vanessa that she made a compelling argument to save Shelli, after telling Vanessa to have a seat next to Shelli. 

3.  Vanessa and her meds.  I have no idea if her meds were late, and I have no idea if they were deliberately delayed (not that I'm reading that Vanessa said it was deliberate), but when will TPTB realize you can't fuck around with anti-depressants, anti-anxiety, bipolar meds, ADHD, etc.  With all the hoopla about Amanda stockpiling her stimulant, and double/triple dosing for competitions, when will they learn.  I mean they don't trust these people to safely dye their own hair, but they allow OTC meds kept in their rooms (OTC can be just as dangerous as Rx), and they knowingly (come on - they have cameras everywhere) allow people to hoard their meds.  This will lead to alliance  members passing around Adderall/Ritalin to improve the odds.  And they cast a suspiciously large number of people who take prescription stimulants. 

I've seen many references to Vanessa and Adderall, do we know that's the med she's on, or is that an assumption because she's hyper a lot?  I'm not at all comfortable speculating about what someone may or may not be on or why they were prescribed it (but that's just me).  For all we know she's on the pill (yes I know she's a lesbian but there are other reasons people take birth control pills) or something for a medical (not psych) condition - not that there's anything wrong with psych meds, if prescribed/taken properly... I just would never assume I know what meds someone is on based on how they act in the BB house.  Seems like a leap to me (again, maybe JUST me...)  Or maybe she has admitted it IS Adderall and if so disregard the above about speculation, BUT...

I also agree that BB needs to NOT be fucking with people's meds, whether it's getting timing wrong or allowing them to stockpile or whatever.  Doesn't matter what type of medication.  It needs to be taken properly and on time.  

ETA I wasn't suggesting the OP was making assumptions - just that I've seen references to Vanessa being on Adderall and was wondering IF that was fact or speculation.  

Edited by yankee1151
  • Love 1

Vanessa could have won a lot of favor had she stuck to the plan and put up Austin. Granted, she was playing the other side of the house but it would won her a lot of points with James, Jackie & Meg. She opened pandora's box (not literally) buy offering Austin on a platter but then backdoring Jason. It was a game changer for Vanessa and not necessarily a good one.

• Love 7

I think Shelli was always likable but she was with Clay 24/7. Now, she has to talk & migle with everyone else. Luckily, she has the personality to do so. There was a shot or her today at he bar watching the girls clean & she was stunning looking. Granted, she should have been helping them but she had just been nominated. I'll give her a pass for that. LOL!!!

Edited by ByaNose
  • Love 1

No drama tonight, but they're actually having fun with each other! Shelli is so much more likeable without Clay. She's playing yenta with Liz and Austin and it is shockingly enjoyable.

Beard-Gate has been hilarious tonight. I'm not sure how it started, I came into it when Shelli started playing messenger between Liz and Austin over whether the ponytail beard should go or not, but I've been dying over Johnny Mac's messenger service (shouting "I survived!" after he left the bathroom of women) and then James. And I think James whispered to Steve that he thinks Julia has a crush on Steve, who looked adorably embarrassed for a second. Shelli has been surprisingly entertaining throughout this, too.

Although part of me wonders if Liz is starting her "I'm just not that into you" campaign. This whole messenger thing and upcoming hammock date would be cute if it wasn't Liz and Austin, since she says she's not into him and he's just creepy and needy. It is pretty funny, though.

• Love 3

I guess Liz isn't going to be totally honest with Austin until jury or the very end. Wouldn't it be horrible if they made it to the Fianl 3 and she had to keep up the whole charade? LOL!!!!

• Love 3

HAHA, apparently Austin said he's going to "end it" with Liz unless he gets more of a commitment.  WHAT??  Did this actually happen?

Hysterical.  And sad, really.  

• Love 3

Man, Becky lied so convincingly to Vanessa that I think that there is a real chance that Vanessa currently thinks that she will not be the re-nom. It was kind of surreal - Becky was stone cold in the convo. Hell, I'd almost believe her if I were Vanessa! 

The idea to blindside Vanessa is an interesting one to me. On the one hand, I understand Becky's feeling that if Vanessa definitely knew she'd be the re-nom, then the next day would be awkward and who knows, perhaps she'd even be able to sway Steve to not use the Veto. On the other hand, if Becky gets to the end, this would seriously alienate Vanessa as a Jury vote and we all know Vanessa can be quite convincing to some folks. I'd worry about blindsiding her.

• Love 2

If Liz doesn't like Austin, she's the bad one in this relationship IMO.  She is leading him on, giving him false hope that she cares for him, spending vast amounts of personal almost intimate time with him, letting him touch, caress, stroke and sometimes even kiss her, building emotional and physical bonds.  And -- if it's all a ruse -- she's doing this, basically, for money.  He's sincere -- and she's using/lying to him for money.  At least in the world's oldest profession, both parties are clear what's at stake. 

• Love 5

If Liz doesn't like Austin, she's the bad one in this relationship IMO.  She is leading him on, giving him false hope that she cares for him, spending vast amounts of personal almost intimate time with him, letting him touch, caress, stroke and sometimes even kiss her, building emotional and physical bonds.  And -- if it's all a ruse -- she's doing this, basically, for money.  He's sincere -- and she's using/lying to him for money.  At least in the world's oldest profession, both parties are clear what's at stake. 

This is, first and foremost, a game.  If Austin wants to let this happen to him, then AFAIC, he's fair game.  More power to Liz for using what she's got to keep him hooked to her.

• Love 10

If Liz doesn't like Austin, she's the bad one in this relationship IMO

I still just can't find it within myself to feel the least bit sorry for a guy who would dump his gf on the live feeds a mere couple of weeks after saying he wasn't going to be in any showmances because he had someone at home.
  • Love 19

It was made very clear last summer how dangerous it is for a woman on Big Brother to dent an obsessive man's ego.  Liz is certainly no Amber.  I don't see her as a victim in this situation at all, for instance, because she has everything under control unlike Amber.  But I also can't fault her for deciding to humor Austin because not humoring him could have disastrous consequences for her game.

• Love 8

Yeah, I mean, I am no fan of Liz personally (game-wise, I think she's doing well), but I can't blame her for this. The dude is practically telling her he'd take a bullet for her. Why in the world would you tell someone like that, "Thanks, but no thanks"?  Especially when he seems like the type who would quickly switch to bunny-boiling mode.

• Love 21