Type keyword(s) to search

Season 17 Live Feed Discussion: Watch People Sleep All Day!

• Start Topic

So Liz and Julia were supposed to be on Twinning?  I had no idea!  They would've been perfect for it, though!

Earlier on in the feeds, Liz talked about how they had been casted for some twin competition show but Big Brother asked them... and then we got a quick cut of fish. I'm assuming that's the show she was mentioning. She never actually named it. It's just the only one I know of. 

Edited by Callaphera

Going on 4 hours. I'm guessing this is a timed individual comp, unless Skippy forgot to turn the feeds back on. (That actually happened on BB14. Feeds were down for the veto comp for 8 hours and when they came back everyone was asleep. LOL.)

Edited by Cutty

Yeah, the real drama for the POV will be if Shelli, Steve or Becky wins. Vanessa will probably take Shelli off. I'm guessing Austin would go up and then I'm guessing he goes before Steve.

It's been 3 hours. I'm thinking maybe it's like that comic book comp they had last season. I feel like that took like 10 hours. And with Meg and Austin in the mix this one might take like 20 lol.

Ha, Meg is probably hanging in the harness now. It did take a long time to build, so it probably is some sort of swinging thing.
  • Love 1

Vanessa is asking Shelli again to throw veto to her. She is swearing on her mother. DOES SHE NOT VALUE HER MOTHER'S LIFE?!

Most likely but she probably thinks swearing on someone's life is total bull shit and means nothing.  

Edited by wings707

It's a reference to when Vanessa mocked Audrey for doing that (swearing on her life). 

Bless you for getting that! That might be my fave Vanessa moment actually. So hilarious.

I'm so annoyed by how long this veto is. I wanna be here for the immediate aftermath but I don't wanna spend 6 hours watching these Jeff highlights with Jason. It's like torture!

• Love 1

I wonder if someone was medically evacuated like on Survivor? Has that even happened before? Has anyone left the game of BB for medical,reasons? Just trying to pass time. LOL!!! I can't ever remember such a long POV comp. What's the holdup?

Sounds like it was the comic book one, or a variation of it.

ETA: Ha! Audrey's comic book (or whatever it was) had her wearing the blanket and sunglasses. Vanessa is in the shower, not the DR. Still no idea who won.

Edited by Callaphera

Before this week, there might have bern a tiny chance of Steve not using veto but this week... I think Steve pretty much cut ties with Vanessa yesterday. He was willing to agree to stay on the block with her if it came to it. He might vote to keep her but he's not going to risk his game for her.

• Love 2