Type keyword(s) to search

Season 17 Live Feed Discussion: Watch People Sleep All Day!

• Start Topic

So this happened during John/Steve's conversation during the house meeting:

Steve: "I will make out with anyone in this house right now"

John: "Really?"

Steve: "Have you ever made out with a guy before?"

• Love 5

LOL. Jackie was shit talking Vanessa right as she walked in the room.

Jackie in full DGAF mode. Basically telling Vanessa there's no double eviction deal if you don't vote out Shelli. Vanessa says she's gonna think about her vote.

ETA: Now Jackie pissed at Meg saying she doesn't want to put Clay up if she wins HOH. "What the fuck is that shit?"

Jackie has Vanessa's number like no other. All the shit Vanessa slings that everyone buys Jackie sees right through. It's really quite amazing.

Edited by Cutty
  • Love 5

I'm sorry I'm not on the Jackie train. Great she sees through Vanessa. Woo hoo. Until she can win an HOH and execute a plan of action then maybe I'll believe she's this amazing player everyone keeps trying to sell to me she is. They still don't have the numbers. And honestly if she doesn't put the right person next to Vanessa she might not leave.

• Love 5

Jackie's awesome, even Becky is even awesome right now too.

What really was Shelli's hold out with the kissing, if she didn't want to do it on camera then under the covers, a blanket over the head would have worked and lots of other pairs have done it. Yet she goes and makes out with him in the backyard with all the lights and camera's on them? 

• Love 3

Jackie isn't a great player but she's great to watch when she actually decides to play.

Becky on the anti-Vanessa train.

I wonder if Vanessa's fear of this DE that isn't happening this week will cause her to flip back and vote Shelli out. When she walked in on Jackie talking shit she asked James if Shelli ever threw her UTB (he said no). Almost seemed like she was looking for a reason to flip.

Should be an interesting day tomorrow.

Shelli tells Clay that the show will be boring without them. Clay says ratings will drop.

LOOOOOL. Yes, because what people love to watch is an entitled sorority chick showmance a douchebag who looks just like her brother.

• Love 13

No chance at a 10 person jury. Mostly likely will be 9 but I wouldn't be surprised if they went back to a jury of 7. I wish they would.

I'm more and more of a mind they're going back to 7 this year:

1. Multiple DEs have been a staple since BB14.
  2. In an MDE season, the first DE has always been split between the last non-Jury/first Jury evictee.
  3. Whenever a DE is planned, TPTB promote the hell out of it for the preceding week - and we haven't heard a peep out of them yet about a DE.

Which leads me to suspect Jury's not starting this Thursday, but two weeks from Thursday.

Y'all (and I have used that term for the 35 years I've lived in Texas), I kind of love this season. A lot.

It's a lot better than I was expecting, to be sure.

I'm sorry I'm not on the Jackie train. Great she sees through Vanessa. Woo hoo. Until she can win an HOH and execute a plan of action then maybe I'll believe she's this amazing player everyone keeps trying to sell to me she is. They still don't have the numbers. And honestly if she doesn't put the right person next to Vanessa she might not leave.

Right now Jackie is getting on my last everlasting nerve.  Her current performance as the HoH Room's Red Queen is reminding me way too much of Zuckerman for my (dis-)taste, especially considering she hasn't won shit.

The twins are the swing vote(s). Actually if one of them flips Shelli is gone because I think Becky and JMac are voting Shelli at this point.

Vanessa might lose her shit if the twins go rogue here.

Should be an interesting vote for once!

I think it'll be an interesting day tomorrow (and maybe tonight) but I think the vote will be locked down before Thursday. I don't think any of the HGs want there to be any uncertainty going into Thursday. And I presume that by Thursday, Vanessa will have things settled and Clay will be a goner.

EDITED TO ADD: It was impressive to see Becky light into Vanessa's strategy ("she is demanding we all give her our word now so that she can have a reason to go against us in the future"). When Basic Becky is figuring your shit out, you're probably playing a bit too aggressively. 

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Love 4

I'm more and more of a mind they're going back to 7 this year:

• Multiple DEs have been a staple since BB14.
  • In an MDE season, the first DE has always been split between the last non-Jury/first Jury evictee.
  • Whenever a DE is planned, TPTB promote the hell out of it for the preceding week - and we haven't heard a peep out of them yet about a DE.
Which leads me to suspect Jury's not starting this Thursday, but two weeks from Thursday.

It's a lot better than I was expecting, to be sure.

Right now Jackie is getting on my last everlasting nerve. Her current performance as the HoH Room's Red Queen is reminding me way too much of Zuckerman for my (dis-)taste, especially considering she hasn't won shit.

Really I think the DE is next week. They will announce it on Thursday.

And THANK YOU!! I just cannot stand Jackie. Maybe she just isn't my cup of tea. I wasn't a fan of her on TAR, and I guess it's just carried on to BB.

You know, it just occurred to me why Becky has picked up on Vanessa. Since Becky was being a rat this past week, she was able to see the inside of both camps and because of that, she's plainly seen both sides of Vanessa and I think that finally led to her putting two and two together. I mean, still, good for her for figuring it out, but it is a bit less impressive than I initially thought. 

• Love 2

Thursday week could work - but only if TPTB were planning a single-DE season with a 9-person Jury. I think.

The season is just as long as last year. They can still have 2 DE. They had those 2 weeks last year, one was returning Juror and another was the rewind week and they had 2 DE. I just assume the twin coming in is like a juror. And then they still have one week to do something else with be it a juror returning or another sort of twist.

Or it's a 10 person Jury with either doing something like Canada did where either the final 3 or America votes to evict someone from Jury or America is the 11th vote. Or I thought this would be cool the 5 that left get to cast the 11th vote as a group.

I cannot see them not having 2 DE. Those are always their highest rated episodes.

Edited by SiobhanJW

No chance at a 10 person jury. Mostly likely will be 9 but I wouldn't be surprised if they went back to a jury of 7. I wish they would.

Not that I think this will happen but they could always go with a final three like Survivor.  I highly doubt that will happen but as they always say, expect the unexpected.

Or just have America vote again. But yes, the most likely scenario is that there is a 9-person jury, just like the last few years. The only thing that would make me slightly believe that they'd go for a 10-person jury is just so that they could bring someone back into the game, as that would give them some primo tension if Clay has a chance to re-enter. But most likely he is out for good and the jury will remain 9. 

Or just have America vote again. But yes, the most likely scenario is that there is a 9-person jury, just like the last few years. The only thing that would make me slightly believe that they'd go for a 10-person jury is just so that they could bring someone back into the game, as that would give them some primo tension if Clay has a chance to re-enter. But most likely he is out for good and the jury will remain 9.

I just said above they could have a 10 person Jury and have the 11th vote be a concenus amoung the 5 pre jurors. It would be like America voting since they see what happens as well. Kind of different.

Edited by SiobhanJW

Ha! Okay, cool, because yeah, I ended up typing pretty much exactly what you said, so I was thinking, "How did I miss that SiobhanJW JUST said that?" :) So good.

So yes, long story short, I agree with you that there are definitely feasible ways of getting a 10-person jury if that's the way they want to go. 

Fuck!

Now Im hating the Austin-Twins. Scared-y cats especially Austin. Now they are backing out of trying to save Shelli but want to keep Clay.

Clay is a snoozefest!!! Shelli is drama and competitor.

Clay is going to play every angle in the house especially With becky-jmac-meg-Jackie-James. Hes gonna jump ship the minute 6th Sense/FreaksGeeks dont win hoh.

Austin is just getting on my nerves. Hes riding the coattails of twins, does he really think hes going past F7 with them??

These people swore it was time to go to war but now they weak. Ugh. I hate when certain players take the fun of stuff that could make good tv and feeds

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 3

Yeah, they all backed off saving Shelli last night (or I guess I should say, early this morning), including Vanessa.  I've got to believe though, before the vote tomorrow, Vanessa is going to ask them again why the three (J/J/M) are pushing so hard to keep Clay and get Shelli out.  It may lead to nothing, but it is a good question to ask.

• Love 3

Vanessa do better going rogue with the exception of Steve. Vanessa needs a Howie (bb6) on her team. Someone who isnt scared or afraid of conflict like Austin.

First Clelli sells out 6th Sense with their block meltdown bullshit.

Then these twins and Austin are scared to get bloody.

I was ready for some bb6 style gameplay and moves but these people are buzzkills!

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 3

The twins not wanting to do Vanessa's bidding is not buzzkill. Sure keeping Clay isn't good for their game but his immediate evictee is Vanessa, not the twins. If Shelli stays, Vanessa is safe, she would have no problem going after the twins.

Vanessa wanting to keep Shelli is nothing but self serving. I am glad her so called minions are not here for it.

• Love 9

I've got to believe though, before the vote tomorrow, Vanessa is going to ask them again why the three (J/J/M) are pushing so hard to keep Clay and get Shelli out.

Yeah there is no way keeping Clay is good for any of them Vanessa needs to tell them they were James #2 target, and that they still fucking will be if Clay stays. Stay with the numbers dumbasses, Clay will go to the "other side" like that and they will have more numbers than you. JESUS.  Usually these people argue themselves in circles and end up where they started (rightfully I should say both in JJM case with sticking with noms and hopefully now with voting out Clay). I'm trying to decide what is best for Vanessa's game, but I THINK Slay having a blow out where Clay admits he wants to stay and WHY will make it clear to Austwins that Clay has PLANS and they don't involved Sixth Sense loyalty or Freaks and Geeks, but sure take your chances floating in the middle of the game. I refuse to believe Julia is on this bus and that it's all stupid Liz/Austin wanting Shelli gone to placate people they have the numbers on! 

Like who are they afraid of winning HoH: James can't play, Meg will NEVER win, and IF Clay goes they have Johnny Mac gunning for JJM too. The only two people who they have to worry about are Becky and Jackie, and if Clay is staying he's not going up again, one of the twins or Austin is opposite Van. 

Sure keeping Clay isn't good for their game but his immediate evictee is Vanessa, not the twins.

Uh, that's all that needs to be said, and if the twins don't think they or Austin's ass will be up there WITH Vanessa, than are MORONS, because if Vanessa gets PoV guess who's ass is going home? It's not Austin, it's Liz.

Edited by blixie
  • Love 2

Do you think Vanessa knows that Austwins won't vote to keep Shelli and is laying groundwork?  Vanessa votes to keep Shelli, keeping her word. But hey if the Austwins go rogue, and she wins HOH she can play her "betrayal card" AGAIN lol.

I don't think Clays immediate target is Vanessa. I think it's James and Co. He might not trust Van but he's not going after her quite yet. I think they are more safer with Shelli staying, but I don't think they have to worry too much about Clay just yet.

It doesn't matter they all will change their minds about 45 times before tomorrow's vote. So who the hell knows.

I went to bed at 3am and Vanessa was still pushing that Clay needs to go. Grrrr! What in the world happened? 

At this point I'm just rooting for someone to be blindsided, be that Clay or Shelli or clueless Meg. Clay is a douchebag but I won't shed any tears over Shelli going. Shelli going weakens Vanessa and makes it a more competitive game. The last thing the rest of the house needs is another devoted minion for Vanessa. 

• Love 1

Vanessa needs to stop, she runs upstairs and calls that meeting then says after that James is the bully? No Vanessa that's you. She makes a grand show out of declaring everyone should get to vote how they want (when it was her HOH, that wasn't allowed, she even went on a mission to find out who voted for Jeff) but when the Austwins want to vote a different way, she won't allow that? 

Austin and the twins should just blindside Vanessa and vote out Shelli.

• Love 2

Why did she call James a bully? Because he didn't want to vote her way? There has to be more than that.

Vanessa is a sloppy sloppy player. I can't believe she placed the targets on two people, Clay and Johnny Mac, in a roomful of people she is not aligned with. She has to know that it'll get back to them and then her ass would be grass if they win HOH. Example she is deaf and blind if she thinks Becky would be up for evicting Johnny.

I am just not getting where she is this mastermind at all but okay.

• Love 2

Why did she call James a bully? Because he didn't want to vote her way? There has to be more than that.

Vanessa is a sloppy sloppy player. I can't believe she placed the targets on two people, Clay and Johnny Mac, in a roomful of people she is not aligned with. She has to know that it'll get back to them and then her ass would be grass if they win HOH. Example she is deaf and blind if she thinks Becky would be up for evicting Johnny.

I am just not getting where she is this mastermind at all but okay.

She's playing hard, which is more than I can say for a lot of these other people. I give her props for that. But I don't see the mastermind either. Her game is already on blast by multiple people (MULTIPLE PEOPLE WITH EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE!). I also don't like how everyone explains every batshit crazy thing she does as some part of her master strategy when she's just not a very stable player. 

As a poker player she has to realize at some point you have to sit back and play the odds. She works so hard to be covered from every single angle, when that's just rarely ever going to happen in this game. James and his crew are such weak players that they would probably honor the deal if she votes Shelli out. Even without Shelli she has the big advantage in numbers. Just sit back and chill out. Every week doesn't need to be a giant production. 

Becky pretty much nailed her last night. Saying she makes deals with everyone in the house every single week. That's not a good strategy.

Edited by Cutty
  • Love 5

She is playing hard but playing hard at this point is detrimental for a game is is a marathon. All the ones who play hard (visibly) like she has cool their heels in jury. If they make it to jury.

Hmm, I have this lovely summer day to myself. Should I go out and enjoy the nice NY weather, continue with my Coursera course OR flashback to what I missed on the feeds. I am worried how I am not even torn. You only get one summer of Big Brother!

• Love 2

He basically stopped asking for people to vote for him to leave after the Veto - he's been talking game with John and Vanessa, and even told Vanessa she shouldn't vote for him to leave if it would hurt her game (he thinks the vote will be unanimous to keep him).

Oh, please let the vote be unanimous to evict him. I know it is looking less and less likely as the hours go by, but seeing him be stunned by that would be delightful.

Hell, seeing anyone be stunned by his or her eviction would be wonderful. We've had such a parade of resigned bootees that I can't remember the last time someone was well and truly blindsided.

LOL! Slay, Shelli, slay!

I see what you did there. Genius!

It also brings to mind a song:

"Slay, Shelli, slay

Slay across your big brass bed."

What really was Shelli's hold out with the kissing, if she didn't want to do it on camera then under the covers, a blanket over the head would have worked and lots of other pairs have done it. Yet she goes and makes out with him in the backyard with all the lights and camera's on them?

Two ideas on that. One, that she thought it would put a bigger target on them if they got all lovey-dovey, instead of just being joined at the hip since Day 3. Naïve, but possible. Two, she didn't want to commit to having to make out with the shlub for the rest of the season, or getting too close to him, which might lead to expectations on his part after they're out of the house. He was already clingy without any kissing. Now that she knows that one of them is going home, she's got nothing to lose in either respect, so she might as well have some summer fun.

This house is so jury-focused that it would be fun to see the smallest jury ever (since they started having juries), just watch the tension build. Or Julie could announce a triple election and we could watch their heads spin!

Edited by Kris117
  • Love 1

James' blunt reason to keep Clay over Shelli is compelling-she WINS COMPS. Clay's won one but doesn't seem to be a comp beast like Shelli, especially ones requiring half a brain. She could easily win HoH tomorrow night. Clay? Not so likely. And he'd still a target. I'm glad it's finally dawned on the twins. Vanessa is being 100% self serving by wanting to keep Shelli in there.

Edited by TimWil
  • Love 5

Calling James a bully is asinine.  He has calmly and rationally stated his case for nominations and veto, extremely patiently let Clelli plead their case pre-veto meeting, and has neither mocked nor boasted in any way.  Just because someone does something you don't like doesn't mean they are a bully.

• Love 12

Yes, I could see calling him a stubborn mule, because he made his decision and is sticking with it and remaining impervious to Vanessa's mist, but bully? I certainly haven't seen it.

• Love 6

Vanessa seems like a mastermind because she's surrounded by mental midgets. Austin may fancy himself to be this Man of Letters, but hearing him talk strategy with Vanessa on the hammock last night was downright embarrassing. He needs her to tell him what to do and what to say and when and to whom to say it, the same way Clay needs Shelli. Without Vanessa, Austin is nothing.

It also baffles me how these people still don't have a handle on other players' allegiances. I heard Jason accurately spell out for Becky that Steve was Vanessa's "snitch" (and I assume he told the rest of ADC, too), yet nobody seems to have any idea what Steve's game is and they think he's all by himself?

• Love 5

James' blunt reason to keep Clay over Shelli is compelling-she WINS COMPS. Clay's won one but doesn't seem to be a comp beast like Shelli, especially ones requiring half a brain. She could easily win HoH tomorrow night. Clay? Not so likely. And he'd still a target. I'm glad it's finally dawned on the twins. Vanessa is being 100% self serving by wanting to keep Shelli in there.

Except Clay is definitely joining Becky, John, Meg, Jackie. Shelli would go after Austin but might lay off the twins and go after James, Meg, Jackie. The twins have even said many times that they have no relationship with Clay and are closer to Shelli. They could make a deal with Shelli if they are nervous that of she wins HOH, they'll be safe - and Shelli is eager to show her words is worth more than James'.

I thought Vanessa was calling James a bully to rile the Austwins back to her side.

ETA: Clay explicitly told Vanessa he's going after the Austwins if he gets HOH. Wonder if that will come up today.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 4

It also baffles me how these people still don't have a handle on other players' allegiances. I heard Jason accurately spell out for Becky that Steve was Vanessa's "snitch" (and I assume he told the rest of ADC, too), yet nobody seems to have any idea what Steve's game is and they think he's all by himself?

James and Meg think they have Steve on their side. Oops.

• Love 1

The one glaringly obvious thing to me is why Vanessa doesn't see that all 3 of the Austwins need to be out or in jury or she 'loses' votes.  And at some point those three will be a danger to her winning if they stay in together, I think.  

The one glaringly obvious thing to me is why Vanessa doesn't see that all 3 of the Austwins need to be out or in jury or she 'loses' votes.  And at some point those three will be a danger to her winning if they stay in together, I think.

What makes you think Vanessa doesn't see that? She almost certainly does, so honestly if Clay was for real and he stays wins HoH and pops Liz and Julia up there, and they vote Liz out, as they all should. Than he'll just be doing Van's work for her, because he'll take the hit for making Liz go.

Edited by blixie
  • Love 1

The one glaringly obvious thing to me is why Vanessa doesn't see that all 3 of the Austwins need to be out or in jury or she 'loses' votes. And at some point those three will be a danger to her winning if they stay in together, I think.

Yeah - same with Jackie, Meg, Becky and James. They want to target Vanessa next, but the longer you wait, the harder it will be to break up that trio. Get out Liz - she's the glue. Austin and Julia aren't as strong a pair without her.

• Love 6

She [Meg] just said Vanessa is playing a solo game.

Well, at least she didn't say 'solo dolo.'

Man, Johnny Mac has played so safe and passive the first 45 days and is throwing his game away on a showmance that is being split up. Just wow.

Can anyone make heads or tails of John's devotion to Clay? I'll admit I don't watch much of the feeds with John or Clay on them, so maybe I'm just missing something.

Jackie has Vanessa's number like no other. All the shit Vanessa slings that everyone buys Jackie sees right through. It's really quite amazing.

It's beautiful.

Vanessa wanting to keep Shelli is nothing but self serving. I am glad her so called minions are not here for it.

Me too. I love that Liz/Julia aren't just content to do as they're told by Vanessa. It makes me think the endgame will be more interesting than I initially thought.

Vanessa is a sloppy sloppy player. 

She really is. I can't stand her, but she makes for a very fun villain for me because she's such a mess.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 2

Oh good lord, Vanessa, enough with the "bullied" nonsense.  As if anyone in this house would ever be able to tell you what to do in anything.  But that's what she's selling to Shellie right now, which makes me think she might be giving up trying to keep her.

Edited:  OK, Vanessa's plan is to a) sell out Becky as a traitor, and b) have Austin and Shelli pretend to have a huge fight, and have Shelli say in front of people she's going to take him out, and she's the only one who can.  I think she needs a bit more sleep, this is not that good as plans go.  Austin doesn't even want to keep Shelli now, hah!

Edited by Katesus7
  • Love 1

Okay, I don't even understand part 2 of the plan although I can just visualize Vanessa off to the side, yelling "Action" when the fight is supposed to start:)  Go back to bed Vanessa. 

Edited by pennben
  • Love 1

Edited: OK, Vanessa's plan is to a) sell out Becky as a traitor, and b) have Austin and Shelli pretend to have a huge fight, and have Shelli say in front of people she's going to take him out, and she's the only one who can. I think she needs a bit more sleep, this is not that good as plans go. Austin doesn't even want to keep Shelli now, hah!

Ha! That's sure to be a hilarious wreck. Vanessa's biggest mistake was the group meeting last night. Tried to be two steps ahead, but took two steps back instead.

I think Operation Becky will be a couple days too late now that Becky had pledged her allegiance to the Campers.

• Love 4

Sigh. I am this close to being done with her (Vanessa). Can she just chill for two seconds?

And what is the point of staging a fight with Austin and Shelli? If they vote to keep her tomorrow, won't the fight look exactly like what is? A staged one? 

Edited by Laika

Vanessa is pissed because she saw Becky whispering to James this morning. I mean, honestly. 

The thing I don't understand about this fake fight is why Austin wouldn't theoretically want to vote out Shelli after it? LOL. Like he's supposed to tell James, Shelli just said she's going after me so I think we better vote Clay out now. It doesn't make sense!

Edited by Cutty
  • Love 2

Vanessa is the gift that keeps on giving tbh.

Agreed, that's why I hate that she's going to go soon!  She's the most fascinating (yet frustrating, sometimes infuriating) person to watch this season.

• Love 2