Type keyword(s) to search

Botched Presents: Perfect

(edited)

Rebel Wilson twin, caricature girl needs to realize that in order to have an hourglass figure, diet and exercise is necessary.  If you smell like cooked pork after a tanning session maybe it would be wise to cut down on said tanning sessions.  To base your pursuit of beauty on a caricature is, dare I say it, fucking nuts.

Edited by pandora spocks
  • Love 10

Justin is just creepy looking. I can't believe that his doctor actually took out his veins. I always wonder how these people would look like when they get old.

• Love 3

I kind of hate that some of these nutters got airtime. And once again I ask: Where do they get the money for these operations??

As much as the English woman (caricature) was quackers, I envied her self-confidence. I'm 2/3 her size, and I will not wear dresses or sleeveless anything. Of course, her wig (or whatever that was on her head) was atrocious, and she seriously needed a bra.

Silicone boy is just a giant mass of delusion (and silicone).

• Love 7
(edited)

I kind of hate that some of these nutters got airtime. And once again I ask: Where do they get the money for these operations??

Right!

Silicone boy is just a giant mass of delusion (and silicone).

I've seen him on other shows. Just when I think he can't possibly get more bat-crap crazy, bless his heart, he proves me wrong. To each his own. Edited by bittersweet4149
  • Love 3

For the love of God, if that British woman said caricature one more time, I was going to throw my remote at my TV.  How friggin' annoying was she?!?  Please give me a freak like Justin all day long over her.

• Love 5

I much prefer when they show more "everyday" people on the show. This was just boring. I, too, wonder how they get the money because it seems like plastic surgery is their job.

I noticed Monique was at Justin's house. Remember her from last season with the butthole lips?

• Love 4

Caricature woman clearly has some emotional issues.  Her confidence is amazing, especially given how annoying she is.  Her original caricature is extremely ugly.  Think I'll put on a waist cincher and a hot pink life preserver and go for a stroll.  The caricature artist looked so uncomfortable hugging her.  she desperately did not want to touch her ample foobage.  The number of people who do not understand that all attention is not positive amazes me.  

Does Sofie actually have any skills?  The world does not need more untalented celebrities who are only famous for being famous.

How do these people have friends?  Kiss my mutt, I agree.  I would rather see real people have actual issues corrected than people desperate for attention being given yet another platform to display their craziness thereby validating there specious life choices.  

• Love 4

Justin makes me feel like I'm watching someone speed through every red light. Totally reckless and scary to watch.

Yes watching these people is boring because they're completely unrelatable. 

• Love 3

Justin's back flanks looked weird after insertion, which is relative here, I know. His back looked deformed rather than muscular, maybe because he has no natural broadness to his shoulders and upper back.

• Love 1

"How do these people have friends?"

I'm curious about this, too. They are so self-absorbed there could be no room in their (so far, non-silicone hearts) for anyone but themselves.

Shame on Justin's mother for enabling Justin's foolish narcissism by drawing sketches of his idealized back. Has he ever tried working out? He wouldn't like it--it would require working up a sweat.

• Love 4

I wonder what's going to happen to all those silicone implants in 20 years. It's one thing to have two breast implants that have to be replaced every ten years; what is Justin going to do with all those multiple arm, chest, back and future ab and leg implants? The body will start to reject them or develop scar tissue at some time, I would think. It must hurt to move and stretch with those slabs of silicone in his otherwise scrawny body. What a waste of money.

Carrot-A-Tour Chick drove me nuts with her constant referral to the picture. The tanning had nothing to do with it either.

• Love 4

I just can't.  What the ever loving fork was that?

Justin - you don't look good.  Maybe some pec implants would have been believable but you don't look muscular but rather deformed.  I hope the vein removal doesn't do you harm.  And what was with that doctor?  Is he trying to get more freaky patients?  Does he only care about his wallet?  Wondering if Paul and Terry didn't have a say in this episode.  Goes against what they preach.

Carrot-A-Tour -- haha!  I get the nondesire to diet and exercise.  BUT... maybe just a little?  Help keep the stomach down?  Get the waist under 40 inches?  That wig was atrocious.

Sofie - I don't want to be known for the JLo boyfriend sex scandal but I'm gonna say her name over and over and try to copy her style.

As other posters mentioned.... 100K$!  Where do these people get this money?

• Love 5
(edited)

The nutty-as-a-pecan-pie Brit paid $150,000 for THAT???  She is annoying, sloppy and in need of mental help.  Good lawd where do they get these fools?  If Botched doesn't start helping people who have truly been botched I am done. The last thing these  narcissistic fame whores need is "validation" by being featured on shows like this!!!

Edited by KYBlonde
  • Love 1

I was a little surprised the name of this episode was "Perfect" because all three of these folks were the opposite of perfect, even Sofie. Although she was not as much of a trainwreck as the other two, she couldn't even move her face due to too much Botox. She was also veering off into the Kardashian over-plumb look.

Not only am I stunned at what people will do to their bodies (and think it looks beautiful), I am stunned there are doctors who will do the procedures and also think the results looks fabu.

• Love 2

It kills me that at least the first 2 people (I couldn't make it that far into the episode) spent more on their plastic surgery than I did on my house sixteen years ago.  Such a let down episode after the sweet Dolly lady last week.

• Love 3

Sophie isn't as hot as she thinks.    She's more of a caricature than the British nutball.   I don't care for JLo,  but there's no comparison whatsoever.   JLo is beautiful and has actual talent, though it's not prodigious.    "I have a photoshoot, I'm nervous about the photoshoot, did you know I'm having a photoshoot?"   JLo would have to be the biggest bitch on the planet to be cheated on with that busted, stupid creature. 

I can't help but like Justin.    As whacked as he seems,  I think he has an engineers brain and likes to create things others don't think can be done and uses his body to bring his vision to life instead of  being driven by just pure vanity.   If he designed those implants and patented them, he could become wealthy indeed.    Apparently, he has some lucrative business.

What was up with the lip tattoo on carrot couture?   She didn't have it at the end.   It looked pretty good when it was done, and not swollen, so I think it was a fake out and they just put lipstick on.  

• Love 2

● Sophie looked like a filthy Kardashian, not J-Lo, so I was confused. Amazingly, Sophie was the least mental person on this ep.

● "Carrot-A-Tour" looked ridiculous! I wondered if the universe would collapse if a caricature artist made a drawing of a living caraciture, but luckily, we never found out. Am I mistaken, or did she look NOTHING like that when the original drawing was made? It seemed like a poor artist if that was the case. I would love to know the rest of the story b/c obviously that is what drove her insane. Was she mocked until her mind snapped? Inquiring minds want to know!

● Justin is a delusional freak. Why do I remember seeing him before? I know I saw something about him designing his own implants before.

● Did anyone get a list of all the doctors who did work on these people so I can report them to the proper authorities?

• Love 2

● "Carrot-A-Tour" looked ridiculous! I wondered if the universe would collapse if a caricature artist made a drawing of a living caraciture, but luckily, we never found out. Am I mistaken, or did she look NOTHING like that when the original drawing was made? It seemed like a poor artist if that was the case. I would love to know the rest of the story b/c obviously that is what drove her insane. Was she mocked until her mind snapped? Inquiring minds want to know!

● Justin is a delusional freak. Why do I remember seeing him before? I know I saw something about him designing his own implants before.

"Carrot-A-Tour" - I think the original artist drew her in what s/he felt was exaggerated but flattering even though it looks bad to us, it probably looked way better than C-A-T actually looked like.  I don't think the drawing made her insane; she said she was shy and depressed before she had it done and the drawing cheered her up and inspired her.  Besides the cheap Kim Zolciak (RHoATL) wig, C-A-T really isn't that bad.  She's just obese

Justin was on "Botched' last season.  The docs turned him down.

1.  I like the caricature woman.  She looked ok, just waaaay too fat for her antics.  But I liked her personality.  

2.  Sofia Visa or whatever her name was....boring, vain, self absorbed and can't hold a candle to J Lo. I agree with poster above, what the hell is she famous for?  For being famous?  

3.  Justin just pisses me off.  Not my life, I know, but his nonsense is beyond ridiculous.  I have a suspicion that mom goes along with it because he can probably throw a powerful hissy fit and she would be banished if she didn't.  So maybe this is just her way of staying in his life.  I have no idea why his "husband" would approve of his "sculpting" as well.  Blech.  But I watch BECAUSE he annoys me so, so who's the fool?  Yeah, I know.

• Love 2

I'm not quite sure I understand why this was marketed as a spin-off episode of "Botched."  Aside from Justin and his wingy-implants, Sofia and caricature woman didn't really have much in the way of modifications done.  

Heart-shaped nipple and lip tattoos, (along with way too much tanning!!) and a little bit of botox/fillers for Sofia- none of which were badly done.  (Aside from the obvious unnecessary and ridiculousness of the procedures to begin with...)

The loop that kept running in my head while watching this- what exactly do these people do that they can afford all of these procedures?! Apparently I'm in the wrong line of work.

• Love 1
(edited)

Between Carrot-A-Tour and Photoshoot, I was getting a headache.  

All of these folks want to be famous without doing the necessary work.

I blame Kim Kardashian for this; she became famous without work, now everybody thinks they can do it.

Edited by Neurochick

I blame Kim Kardashian for this; she became famous without work, now everybody thinks they can do it.

It goes back even farther--remember Paris Hilton?

If you smell like cooked pork after a tanning session maybe it would be wise to cut down on said tanning sessions.

lol--I was thinking she needed to cut down on the pork!  

It goes back even farther--remember Paris Hilton?

Well Kim was Paris' bestie so...

How in the heck does Justin afford all his surgeries? It doesn't really appear that he has a, you know, job or anything like that. I didn't like the back implants at all, and I thought his face looked better before he started doing all that stuff to it. However, I will say his arms and shoulders look great. 

As batshit crazy as Carrot-A-Tour came off, there was something kind of awesome about her, as in, I think she would be a blast to go out and party with. Again though, I can't understand how anyone affords all this body-mod stuff. 

When they visited Justin in the first season he was in a mansion and a pool party was going on. I seem to recall or think I recall him saying/implying he had a sugar daddy/daddies.

I assumed as much, but I thought they said he modeled or had a line of underwear he sold online -- or was that one of "Procurement Patty's" "clients"?

There was that guy Rodrigo, but he is yet a third possible Ken doll type. And I'm not sure that he's Brazilian. The one who died wasn't ever on Botched.

Well, those human Ken's all look alike to me!

• Love 1

And having found three Ken dolls with almost no effort, no telling how many more are out there. I guess next week's episode has a Filipino superhero...or Superman, not quite sure what is going on there.

I'm going to say Superman but DC Comics said "No!".
  • Love 1

Can anyone tell me what kind of British accent the caricature lady has?

This article says she's from Yorkshire, so I guess that's probably it.  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2731554/Hairstylist-Krystina-Butel-spent-130-000-plastic-surgery-look-like-caricature-drawing.html

It also says she's only about 30 years old and that she owns a hairdressing salon.  Both very had to believe from the looks of things, but apparently true.  Go figure.