Type keyword(s) to search

Colony in the Media

A web site has launched in conjunction with the show -- http://www.colonytv.com

Often these supplementary websites feel too much like homework to me, but I thought I'd check it out. I'm on an iPad. It crashed Chrome, which is not unusual since the last OS and browser updates (or lack thereof), but then it crashed Safari. I guess it needs Flash or something. I might try it on the Puffin browser later, but, yeah, feels like homework, heh.

Josh was on Jimmy Kimmel last night and said Colony was going to be like Lost in that you don't know what's going on right away.  Things get revealed in layers.  I did like that in Lost but they totally "lost" me with that ending.  Hope they figure out something better for this one. 

• Love 1
On 2/25/2018 at 12:29 PM, thewhiteowl said:

Got a season premiere date of 3\18. Yay!

Is that still true?  I haven't seen any commercials about it, and I can't find that date on their website?  I was really hoping for a Season 2 marathon before Season 3 begins.  I fear March 18th (while I've seen that date on several websites) is not the actual start date for Season 3.

Not listed in my DVR schedule. USA Network site just says Spring 2018. If they haven't set a date yet for March, then maybe April?

13 hours ago, Ziggy said:

I was really hoping for a Season 2 marathon before Season 3 begins. 

Looks like Netflix has it.

On 3/13/2018 at 8:22 PM, justmehere said:

Not listed in my DVR schedule. USA Network site just says Spring 2018. If they haven't set a date yet for March, then maybe April?

Looks like Netflix has it.

My internet isn't good enough for me to watch all that.  Too much data!  I'll just wait.  I think they showed Season 1 just before Season 2 started.  If they don't, I'll just have to hope I remember it well enough.

• Love 1

I fully expect Netflix to pick this up. Its trending on their app almost constantly. It fits better with their brand than the Expanse (I almost wonder if that might be part of why they passed on it. The Expanse was much more expensive too). Its still a critical hit which Netflix needs right now. 

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, nitrofishblue said:

the BBC series Primeval.

I loved this show!!

Too bad about Colony.  I don't comment a lot but I watch and I did like it and though Josh Holloway was really showing some acting skill.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, Emily Thrace said:

I fully expect Netflix to pick this up. Its trending on their app almost constantly. It fits better with their brand than the Expanse (I almost wonder if that might be part of why they passed on it. The Expanse was much more expensive too). Its still a critical hit which Netflix needs right now. 

I sure hope so, if only to complete the series 

• Love 2
17 hours ago, Emily Thrace said:

I was going to suggest giving Bezos a call since he saved The Expanse.  Netflix would be good too.

This sucks.  And I'm extra pissed that they announced it before Season 3 finale.  Now I'll watch knowing that the story won't be completed.  They couldn't wait four more days?  Assholes. 

• Love 3