Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E15: Try – Pre-Air Speculation and Live Chat

HalcyonDays
  • Start Topic

Yeah but Rick, you're looking crazy again.  Not inspiring confidence in Jessie.  I stand corrected.

What??? Yes he would totally do it for someone else.

Great, manly showdown with do-nothing drunk and throat ripping Rick. 

Edited by raven

This is one hell of a bad come on, Rick. Next Pete will walk in behind him and make it that much more awkward.

Can we go back to the two kids almost kissing during the zombie horde now? That was way less weird than this.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Welp. I hope Tara is well enough that Rick just didn't kill her chances by fighting with Pete...couldn't have waited a couple more days for Tara's sake could ya Rick?

Edited by SnoGirl
  • Love 3

Great, manly showdown with do-nothing drunk and throat ripping Rick. 

Reading this tread too quickly; I saw this as deep-throating Rick.  Which is totally not from this show (but totally from Not The Walking Dead XXX)

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Looks like (for now) Rick has the upper hand, though dunno what will happen since they are now outside when the onlookers come by...will he dust himself off and act like Pete attacked first or will he go all feral and rip his throat out with his teeth? We know he has it in him....Pete does not.

Edited by fliptopbox
  • Love 1

We'll to be fair, she looks a lot different (and more beautiful) without the hoop earnings and Daisy Dukes.

Hey now - don't knock a girl's look.

Oh my. That's fucked up. Was she alive when this happened? 

Yeppers.  She was just turning when A&D got there.

• Love 1