Type keyword(s) to search

Season 10 Chat

• Start Topic

I would love to hear Kourtneys monotone talking head about how she deliberated about whether to pull the plug or not. 

That's probably what's worrying Kris, Kourtney will start talking to her, & she'll pull the plug on herself just to not hear it anymore.

• LOL 1

PLEASE tell me that this Bruce-taking-Kris-to-the-doctor thing is just a stupid storyline for the show. After finally escaping her bossy clutches, she turns around and makes him get up at the crack of dawn to drive her around? And then gets pissy with him when he shows up with coffee? FFS, bitch, use some of your millions to pay a driver. And say thank you when someone who no longer owes you the time of day does you a favor. Gah.

Though I did laugh out loud at the resultant scene where Bruce was like "wtf is a 'Yeezus'?" My thoughts exactly, Bruce.

• Love 9

What happened to Kris's medical marijuana treatment for her chronic neck pain?

There's no big deal about a medical directive. The executor is supposed to act in accordance with the patients wishes.

My mother had one and I was executor. She discussed her preferences with me and i was to make sure that those choices were carried out. I didn't have to agree with her desires, I only had to make sure they were honored. If I couldn't do that I wouldn't have signed to be executor.

Interesting that it seems Bruce spends very little time with North and Kim didn't appear to want to change that.

Kim was so proud of Kanye going off on the trainer. What an asshole. The trainer was being honest, listing 15 pounds for Kim IS unrealistic. And probably unhealthy. All that plastic and filler can't be lost with exercise and diet.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 4

I love how everyone kept saying "Kourtney can't even choose paint!" & they're right, she is absolutely the wrong person to make that kind of decision. Notice how Rob's name never even came up?

Why is Scott acting so "shady" about his business? Why is it a secret? He doesn't have to give every detail, but there's no reason he can't say he's president of a car sales business. It was great how everyone wondered if the cars were stolen, if that's everyone's first thought, I don't think they're showing us everything about Scott.

I felt bad for Bruce when he was so happy to be able to spend his own money the way he wanted, why was Kris such a bitch about it?

What happened to Kris's medical marijuana treatment for her chronic neck pain?

I think the medical marijuana was for her mother, not Kris. Kris was just getting her the prescription

There's no big deal about a medical directive. The executor is supposed to act in accordance with the patients wishes.
My mother had one and I was executor. She discussed her preferences with me and i was to make sure that those choices were carried out. I didn't have to agree with her desires, I only had to make sure they were honored. If I couldn't do that I wouldn't have signed to be executor.

I think the problem is with the unexpected stuff. Kris can decide what she wants to happen once she's dead & leave specific instructions for the executor to follow, but if something like a car accident happened & Kris was in a coma & someone had to make a decision based on what the doctors said (especially quickly), there's no way Kourtney could have done it. 

Kim was so proud of Kanye going off on the trainer. What an asshole. The trainer was being honest, listing 15 pounds for Kim IS unrealistic. And probably unhealthy. All that plastic and filler can't be lost with exercise and diet.

I couldn't believe she was so proud of that, it really says everything about their relationship. Kanye has determined that Kim is 15 pounds overweight, & she will lose that weight. Does he monitor her food too? What's he going to do if the 15 pounds she loses is all in her ass? How is he going to be able to fuck her on the sink without the extra padding? I guess we know that he really does tell her how to dress & how to look, maybe he's even designed her a pair of Yeezus Spanx that are extra compacting. I was surprised that Khloe didn't say anything, she says something about Scott selling cars, but Kim being told she's too fat is OK I guess. 

• Love 7

I think I need to hear the word "shady" one more time.

I have a living will. I decided under which conditions I want to be removed from life support -- no one else has to determine if I'm too wilted or wtf Kris was talking about with the flowers.

• Love 2

I notice Kris had on the socks from Rob's sock line when she went under anesthesia.

Pimping ain't easy!

Ps. The tension between Kim and Bruce is palpable.

Isn't he a chain-saw artist? 

• Love 2

I love how everyone kept saying "Kourtney can't even choose paint!" & they're right, she is absolutely the wrong person to make that kind of decision. Notice how Rob's name never even came up?

Why is Scott acting so "shady" about his business? Why is it a secret? He doesn't have to give every detail, but there's no reason he can't say he's president of a car sales business. It was great how everyone wondered if the cars were stolen, if that's everyone's first thought, I don't think they're showing us everything about Scott.

I felt bad for Bruce when he was so happy to be able to spend his own money the way he wanted, why was Kris such a bitch about it?

I think the medical marijuana was for her mother, not Kris. Kris was just getting her the prescription

I think the problem is with the unexpected stuff. Kris can decide what she wants to happen once she's dead & leave specific instructions for the executor to follow, but if something like a car accident happened & Kris was in a coma & someone had to make a decision based on what the doctors said (especially quickly), there's no way Kourtney could have done it. 

I couldn't believe she was so proud of that, it really says everything about their relationship. Kanye has determined that Kim is 15 pounds overweight, & she will lose that weight. Does he monitor her food too? What's he going to do if the 15 pounds she loses is all in her ass? How is he going to be able to fuck her on the sink without the extra padding? I guess we know that he really does tell her how to dress & how to look, maybe he's even designed her a pair of Yeezus Spanx that are extra compacting. I was surprised that Khloe didn't say anything, she says something about Scott selling cars, but Kim being told she's too fat is OK I guess.

Actually, I think Kourtney is a good choice. There's a practicality about her that the others don't have. the living will addresses things like, coma, organ failure, brain activity, ventilators, feeding tubes etc. it's usually in conjunction with a Do Not Resuscitate directive.

None of them have any right sticking their noses in the others business. I'll bet Kim doesn't listen to any comments about Kanye, so why is Scott any of her concern? Kris didn't want any remarks about her dating choices, so shut up about Scott.

And Kim worrying about Bruce spending all his money? Please! She could care less.

That picture Bruce bought? Was that supposed to be Sharon Tate? A short haired brunette? Not even a passing resemblance. I thought it was Kylie!!!

• Love 3

If she lost that much, the edges of all of her implants would be standing out for all to see.

What a horrible/ creepy painting to buy for Khloe after a family friend was murdered in a similarly brutal way.

I notice Kris had on the socks from Rob's sock line when she went under anesthesia.

Pimping ain't easy!

Ps. The tension between Kim and Bruce is palpable.

Theres a warehouse full of socks in Calabasas, there's one full of pleather jogging pants there too.

Love how Kim treats Bruce much like Kris did/does. But I'll bet she wouldn't dare tell Kanye what to buy.

• Love 1

That picture Bruce bought? Was that supposed to be Sharon Tate? A short haired brunette? Not even a passing resemblance. I thought it was Kylie!!!

Yeah, that wasn't Sharon Tate.  It looked like a Kardashian.

I can't figure out what Bruce did, but something around his eyes and cheeks was much more feminine than before. He has also lost a lot of muscle tone. Only his voice is still the same, really.

Kim was busy this episode cracks at Kourtney, Bruce's cars, Scott's cars. What business is anyones what cars Bruce & Scott buy?

Is Lamar still missing? Where is he? Khloe was probably the right one for Kris to choose, Kourtney would have pulled the plug instantly and Kim never would have pulled it. Khloe's the median and she is always trying to be there for family. 

"You're suckers." LOL Bruce. 

Are we supposed to believe all the family gets the cars from Calabasas Luxury Motors and didn't know Scott was President?

• Love 2

by the time Kourtney did make a decision and actually get the damn words out someone would be dead! Bruce is like a kid who got hold of his parents wallet. The man will be bankrupt if he doesn't watch himself!

• Love 1

Very gracious of Kris to product place Yeezus (it was a tour jacket if you didn't catch it). Especially since K'asshole refuses to appear on her show.

Oh, and Kim? STFU! Bruce earned every dime of that money when he was a part of your family zoo. He can do what he wants.

Edited by AmyFarrahFowler
  • Love 7

What shocks me even more is that Kim seems perfectly ok with Kanye totally manipulating her life! Why does he have such a hold on her? When is she ever going to get tired of his shit?  And it appears the entire family just bows down to him, too. Nobody in the family tells Kim that Kanye is an asshole, but they don't hesitate to tell Kourtney that Scott is. Oh, that's right, Kanye is rich and famous (and a genius, ha), that's what really matters to these shallow people. 

• Love 10

Very gracious of Kris to product place Yeezus (it was a tour jacket if you didn't catch it). Especially since K'asshole refuses to appear on her show.

Oh, and Kim? STFU! Bruce earned every dime of that money when he was a part of your family zoo. He can do what he wants.

One week they discuss how they rarely see Bruce and they next they are all up his ass and Kim is lecturing him on spending money.

Are we to believe Kris's house is so small they have to whisper to not wake North?

Why did Kris need a ride to the doctor, call a car service, they do for everything else.

When Kim asked Scott if the cars were stolen he should have kicked her ass out of his house. Where do they get off questioning him on any of his private business? Did Kris ask Kanye why he spent most of Kim's pregnancy in Europe?

And why did Kris need Lamar's number to text him happy birthday? Just twitter it or Insta gram a picture.. like they did for Rob.

Does Kris text Happy Birthday to Kris Humphries?

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 9

One week they discuss how they rarely see Bruce and they next they are all up his ass and Kim is lecturing him on spending money.

Are we to believe Kris's house is so small they have to whisper to not wake North?

Why did Kris need a ride to the doctor, call a car service, they do for everything else.

When Kim asked Scott if the cars were stolen he should have kicked her ass out of his house. Where do they get off questioning him on any of his private business? Did Kris ask Kanye why he spent most of Kim's pregnancy in Europe?

And why did Kris need Lamar's number to text him happy birthday? Just twitter it or Insta gram a picture.. like they did for Rob.

Does Kris text Happy Birthday to Kris Humphries?

Because these "people" have no sense of boundaries when it comes to other's business. It goes both ways, K's.

• Love 1

What shocks me even more is that Kim seems perfectly ok with Kanye totally manipulating her life! Why does he have such a hold on her? When is she ever going to get tired of his shit?  And it appears the entire family just bows down to him, too. Nobody in the family tells Kim that Kanye is an asshole, but they don't hesitate to tell Kourtney that Scott is. Oh, that's right, Kanye is rich and famous (and a genius, ha), that's what really matters to these shallow people. 

Kim's dig that Kourtney isn't nearly as smart she thought she was growing up was hysterical. Kourtney can run rings around Kim mentally.

I find Khloe much less likeable than in previous seasons.

• Love 8

If Kim was already awake, (and we know North has a nanny), why didn't she get off her lazy fat ass and take Kris to the Dr.? 

I can't stand any of them! Even Bruce is getting on my nerves. He just can't cut the ties. 

• Love 5

If Kim was already awake, (and we know North has a nanny), why didn't she get off her lazy fat ass and take Kris to the Dr.? 

I can't stand any of them! Even Bruce is getting on my nerves. He just can't cut the ties. 

Kim had "no help".  She would have had to take North with her and there are no paps around that early to see her being a great mom!! Why couldn't Kylie drive her? Or Corey?

Next week they talk about removing Kim's uterus, I'm sure she's secretly thrilled that her waist shaper will be able to squeeze even tighter.

Ironic to see Bruce getting such a charge out of his newly re furbed four wheeler, and needing help buying a purse for Kylie. Doesn't he have any interest in "girly" things?

Edited by iwasish

Kris looks ridiculous walking around in a Yeezus jacket.

I am trying to run this through my head logically, which is the wrong thing to do with these people. First of all, "Medical Power of Attorney" & "Executor" to ones estate are 2 different things & do not need to be the same person. In the past few years, I've been the Medical Power of Attorney for a very good friend, who sadly died from cancer & my uncle, who had no kids & my aunt had died a few years prior. I was also Executor to my uncle's estate. In both cases, there was was a living will in place & I was just responsible in making sure their wishes were followed. My uncle, had remarried 2 years before he died but kept me as Medical Power of Attorney & Executor.  The last update to his will & living will was 4 months before he died.  I won't go into the reasons, but he did not want the woman he had just married to be left in charge of his medical decisions or his estate.  Again, won't go into the whole story but in his living will, he had specified that 3 independent doctors must all agree that nothing else can be done before pulling the plug. The hospital automatically went to the wife to make decisions and she was going against his living will, I had to go to the hospital administrator with copies of his living will & will to get the doctors and nurses to listen to me. 

Whoever is chosen for Medical Power of Attorney just needs to be strong enough to follow Kris' wishes.  If she does not want to be put on any life support or has a DNR (do-not-resuscitate), or has anything else specified like my uncle did, the person left in charge must be strong enough to follow her wishes.  It is very difficult to do. 

As far as executor goes, I would not wish that job on anyone.  I am honestly shocked, if this storyline is true, that Kris is using one of the kids as her executor and not an attorney.  My uncle had nowhere near the millions that we are talking about with this family & I wish I had turned it all over to an attorney.  You have to be able to account for every single penny. It is a non rewarding, thankless job that ends up turning family members against you.

Who the hell is Kim to dictate to Bruce who he can and cannot buy gifts for.  She acts as if he is close to being destitute. According to Celebrity Net Worth,  he has a net worth of $100 million. If he wants to buy gifts for HIS kids, he has every right to.  I am sure his blood kids just loves the fact that Kim shows up telling him not to buy anything for them.  Wasn't there an episode a few seasons back with the family having to do almost like an intervention on Kim because of her spending?  With her daughter being headlined as the "World's Most Spoiled Baby", she has no right dictating to Bruce how to spend his money.

Edited by alegtostandon
  • Love 5

I'm still thinking about these people...Why is Kim so front and center this season? She was hardly around last season, I thought she wasn't interested in the show any more. Now she just walks around giving sage advice to everyone and getting involved in situations that are none of her business. I'm surprised Kanye didn't want her off the show because it is beneath her fabulousness. Then again, maybe he feels it's better to keep her occupied while he is off doing his thing, and pops in once in a while for a dinner or lunch. Completely documented by the papparazzi of course. 

• Love 2

It's too bad that Kim and Kanye are a perfect match, because the post-breakup take-down of Kanye would be epic with all the legitimate ammunition Kris could use against his psycho ass.  Look at Kris Humphries, he is easily the most normal guy Kim dated post-sex tape and he was eviscerated by these jackals.

• Love 1

I'm still thinking about these people...Why is Kim so front and center this season? She was hardly around last season, I thought she wasn't interested in the show any more. Now she just walks around giving sage advice to everyone and getting involved in situations that are none of her business. I'm surprised Kanye didn't want her off the show because it is beneath her fabulousness. Then again, maybe he feels it's better to keep her occupied while he is off doing his thing, and pops in once in a while for a dinner or lunch. Completely documented by the papparazzi of course. 

Kanye loves having her on the show. He gets to pretend he's above it all and still gets the press and attention thru her. He's a fucking famewhore  too, but doesn't have the balls to embrace it. All his bullshit about North's privacy and getting legislation that would make the paparazzi pay a royalty for taking her picture, that she was not going to be on the show... all garbage.  Now he's reduced to the role of stud, summoned to appear and perform on command in apparently hundreds of unsuccessful attempts to knock up the Kardashian golden goose again. Maybe the hothouse effect of those pleather pants has killed off all his little swimmers.. Oh 

well the sacrifices a genius must make for fashion!!

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 5

An attempt to keep the show afloat?  With Kris and Bruce divorced, the family dynamics have changed.  Because of her modeling, Kendall likely won't be on full time.  Rob has long checked out.  Kylie is not interesting enough to float her own storyline.   I also get the sense that Kourtney may be on the fringe, especially now that she has 3 small kids.

Thoughts on this episode:

1. I noticed the perfectly arranged cookie jars made an appearance again. I'm guessing this is either the job of an assistant (poor thing) or an E! intern. Either way, I have to laugh thinking that someday, someone will be reading their resume and it will say: "Cookie arranger - Keeping Up With The Kardashians."

2. Scott looks really depressed. He has that mask of depression (anybody who has been there knows what I'm talking about). It's in the eyes. Note to Kourtney, it's not helpful to mock your mate's employment "Oh, you didn't want to tell me you're a car salesman?? HAHA!" If you don't want to be like Kris, don't de-ball your man.

3. Just once, I'd like a Kardashian to use the word nefarious instead of shady. Or maybe even, "His actions are questionable." Why ALWAYS 'shady?"

4. Oh, Kim. You're so smug. But you don't see how you're being controlled by Kayne and, yes, belittled (who is he to order you to lose 15 pounds?). The way he spoke to the trainer was not the least bit funny -- it was foreshadowing. Pay attention.

5. And, Kim -- Kourtney is smarter than you. Maybe not as decisive, but definitely smarter.

6. I can't help but like Khloe.

Edited by lizzy07
  • Love 7

I also get the sense that Kourtney may be on the fringe, especially now that she has 3 small kids.

No way is Kourtney going to leave the show, it's her main generator of income. Nobody is going to be interested in the Kardashian baby line without a KUWTK. I don't think she & Scott are going to be happy living on the proceeds from Dash & his car sales.

Just once, I'd like a Kardashian to use the word nefarious instead of shady. Or maybe even, "His actions are questionable." Why ALWAYS 'shady?"

I think it's very generous of you to assume that any Kardashian knows the words "nefarious" or "questionable" or what they mean. Don't you remember the episode where they went to the stripper dance class & the teacher had to explain what the word "undulate" meant?

• Love 1

Thoughts on this episode:

1. I noticed the perfectly arranged cookie jars made an appearance again. I'm guessing this is either the job of an assistant (poor thing) or an E! intern. Either way, I have to laugh thinking that someday, someone will be reading their resume and it was say: "Cookie arranger - Keeping Up With The Kardashians."

2. Scott looks really depressed. He has that mask of depression (anybody who has been there knows what I'm talking about). It's in the eyes. Note to Kourtney, it's not helpful to mock your mate's employment "Oh, you didn't want to tell me you're a car salesman?? HAHA!" If you don't want to be like Kris, don't de-ball your man.

3. Just once, I'd like a Kardashian to use the word nefarious instead of shady. Or maybe even, "His actions are questionable." Why ALWAYS 'shady?"

4. Oh, Kim. You're so smug. But you don't see how you're being controlled by Kayne and, yes, belittled (who is he to order you to lose 15 pounds?). The way he spoke to the trainer was not the least bit funny -- it was foreshadowing. Pay attention.

5. And, Kim -- Kourtney is smarter than you. Maybe not as decisive, but definitely smarter.

6. I can't help but like Khloe.

North better enjoy those Easter eggs while she can, pretty soon Kanye will be telling her she needs to lose a few pounds. I guess he always wears his baggy shirts and hoodies to hid the spare tire around his middle. I'm shocked someone so appearance conscious like Kim would be attracted to his pudgy body and grouchy looking mug, especially considering the good looking, well built guys she dated in the past.

• Love 3

I guess he always wears his baggy shirts and hoodies to hid the spare tire around his middle.

It's not his middle that's the problem, it's his man boobs. He probably doesn't like the idea of Kim having more cleavage than him.

• Love 2

I think it's very generous of you to assume that any Kardashian knows the words "nefarious" or "questionable" or what they mean. Don't you remember the episode where they went to the stripper dance class & the teacher had to explain what the word "undulate" meant?

Well, even THEY must get tired of saying 'shady'!!! They should try googling to find a new word. Please, Kardashians, GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND!!!

As awful as Kim is she can do way better than Kanye. Personally I think he has the body of a troll doll. Hopefully with the jewel in his bellybutton.

You think so? What guy who is interested in anything other than fucking her or living the high life on her dime (something I think she is very cautious of) would spend any real time with her? She has very limited interests, an equally limited education and is none too bright or even curious about anything other than the latest age defying invention. Watching her flicking her hair while standing around staring vacantly at herself in any reflective surface, her mouth unable to fully close and her face devoid of any expression known to man would make me want to smack her in the back of her head.. repeatedly. And then smack myself into getting the fuck away from there.

• Love 4

To me it looks like Kim is used to being the "mirror" of a narcissist - first her mom's and now Kanye's. But, because Kim is probably a narcissist too, she might never figure things out. Sort of feel sorry for her - and for North.
  • Love 2

When Kim was sitting with Bruce discussing his finances on his patio and mentioned the pick with the dollar sign to remind him, I thought she said "pig" and then thought how nice that Kim was going to hang around Bruce's house holding a dollar sign indefinitely. 

Not only is it none of her business how Bruce spends his money, it's also none of her business what Scott is doing with his.

That planter Scott moved appeared to be cracked before he slammed it down.  Must have been cracked on an earlier take.

Khloe, Sharon Tate wasn't murdered by Charles Manson - - by his followers.  And I do think that picture was taken from a picture of Sharon Tate but painted to be very dark.

• Love 1

When Kim was sitting with Bruce discussing his finances on his patio and mentioned the pick with the dollar sign to remind him, I thought she said "pig" and then thought how nice that Kim was going to hang around Bruce's house holding a dollar sign indefinitely.

Not only is it none of her business how Bruce spends his money, it's also none of her business what Scott is doing with his.

That planter Scott moved appeared to be cracked before he slammed it down. Must have been cracked on an earlier take.

Khloe, Sharon Tate wasn't murdered by Charles Manson - - by his followers. And I do think that picture was taken from a picture of Sharon Tate but painted to be very dark.

That store had numerous pictures that all looked similar. Women with black or bloody tears.

One resembled Liz Taylor. I saw no likeness to Sharon Tate in Khloes picture. It was a woman with shorter/bobbed hair. I'll watch again at some point but I don't think it was Sharon.

Kim's constant mocking of Bruce, his clothes, his shoes, his hearing etc, is irritating as hell. Go tell Kanye to tie his shoes, stop wearing pleather pants, spit the marbles out of his mouth so people can understand him, stop acting like a moron in public etc. Who Bruce dates, fucks or spends his money on is none of her business. He and her mother are divorced, he doesn't need her taking up where Kris left off. Stay home and take care of your kid. And keep your newly shaved nose out of Scott's business also. "Are they stolen, you can tell me?" He should have asked her if Kanye plagiarized any songs lately, or if some of his artwork was stolen, cause we all know black rappers are shady!

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 6

So Kourtney is now the designated plug-puller should the family ever have to make this decision about Kris? Hmm....not sure

If that's wise. Of all the daughters Kourtney seems the least attached to her mom. In fact, with Kim being the clear favorite daughter I've always sensed some resentment emanating from Kourtney.

• Love 1

So Kourtney is now the designated plug-puller should the family ever have to make this decision about Kris? Hmm....not sure

If that's wise. Of all the daughters Kourtney seems the least attached to her mom. In fact, with Kim being the clear favorite daughter I've always sensed some resentment emanating from Kourtney.

No, Khloe is

Ah ok, I spoke too soon. Khloe is a good choice. Considering Rob's current mental state she is really the man of the family anyway.

What was up with the gingerbread houses ( at least 12 of them, identical) in rows on Kourtneys dining room table. I guess this was filmed around Christmas. Who needs that many. I found this episode so dull that I spent the last 15 minutes wondering if they were intended to be gifts or decorations.

• Love 1

Ah ok, I spoke too soon. Khloe is a good choice. Considering Rob's current mental state she is really the man of the family anyway.

What was up with the gingerbread houses ( at least 12 of them, identical) in rows on Kourtneys dining room table. I guess this was filmed around Christmas. Who needs that many. I found this episode so dull that I spent the last 15 minutes wondering if they were intended to be gifts or decorations.

The Kardashisan's and some of their friends have instagram/tweeted pictures of these gingerbread houses for the last few christmases. I don't know if they are gifts from someone as the houses are personalized with every household family memebers name.

(edited)

The family intervene to help Rob who's in crisis, but he doesn't want any part of it, leaving Kris at her wit's end. Meanwhile, Khloe leads a Dash team-building retreat; and Kim learns that getting pregnant again might not be possible.

Edited by OnceSane
wrong episode title/description, sorry y'all.

Wasn't there an article this past holiday season where Kourtney spoke about their holiday traditions, including having a big Christmas party for their kids, where their friends come over and they decorate gingerbread houses as part of the fun?

Wasn't there an article this past holiday season where Kourtney spoke about their holiday traditions, including having a big Christmas party for their kids, where their friends come over and they decorate gingerbread houses as part of the fun?

This family has more fucking traditions than I've ever heard of. The pit and the peak shit every vacation, the video they do at the end of a vacation, jumping into a pool with their clothes on, screaming out the KArdashians are in the house every time they go somewhere new and the gingerbread house thing... WTF?

• Love 2