Type keyword(s) to search

Sweet Fellowship: Duggars and Friends (aka the Bates Family and Other Featured Families Thread)

Message added by Scarlett45

If a person/family was never featured on any of the Duggar shows, and is not related to the Duggar family by blood or marriage, they do not need to be discussed here..

The Politics Policy is still in effect. A participants social media is NOT an invitation to discuss their political view points. Consider if discussion of certain social media posts will cause you to violate the politics policy BEFORE you hit the "Submit Reply" button.

We may all agree that David Rodriques is quite unfortunate looking, but let's refrain from comparing human beings to apes, its got way too much of a loaded history- please review the new Inclusion Policy updated May 1, 2022 , which details guidelines around discussing body type, capabilities, physical appearance etc. Additionally, using body size as an insult is not allowed.

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, crazy8s said:

Jill took Renee, Tessie and Hannah there last year.  The caption Jill used explains It. Jill ADORES it.

Screenshot (725).png

Screenshot (295).png

Good to know that Jill admitted that she doesn’t serve her family daily. She serves them occasionally. Basically her bestie daughters serve the house aka do everything. Jill just oversees her litter of free servants.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, oliviabenson said:

Good to know that Jill admitted that she doesn’t serve her family daily. She serves them occasionally. Basically her bestie daughters serve the house aka do everything. Jill just oversees her litter of free servants.

I still can't believe she forced barfing children (and David) to be out and about, let alone did their hair and make up. If I were one of the kids, I would have vomited on her. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
48 minutes ago, ALittleShelfish said:

@crazy8s again, i want to express how thankful i am that you are our RodFamily Historian.  I'd forgotten all about the anniversary trips!  They'll probably go back to their same place where Jill marvels over a hot tub and she jumps in a freezing cold pool that's been closed for a month.  

Maybe she will cook a special dinner in the room like last year.  Pringles and ranch dip with a side of green beans, sauerkraut and 6 kielbasa.

1 (2).webp

2.webp

• Mind Blown 3
  • LOL 3
56 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

I'm sure Tim and maybe even Phillip have been to the barber. 

After they got jobs and paid for it. Before: I doubt Jill paid for any haircuts. Jill cuts everyone’s hair.

• Like 1

So Jill and David get a kielbasa each, and the hoard of children divide the other four? Thank you for sharing that, Jill. It explains a lot. 

As for a haircut in the Mayberry barbershop as a fifteen-year-old's birthday gift, remember that the former gift for that age was pizza brought in to a mall food court and a trip to Build-a-Bear to make a stuffed animal that would eventually end up in Mama's collection. Jill likes both Mayberry and stuffed animals, so she's happy either way. 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

So Jill and David get a kielbasa each, and the hoard of children divide the other four? Thank you for sharing that, Jill. It explains a lot. 

As for a haircut in the Mayberry barbershop as a fifteen-year-old's birthday gift, remember that the former gift for that age was pizza brought in to a mall food court and a trip to Build-a-Bear to make a stuffed animal that would eventually end up in Mama's collection. Jill likes both Mayberry and stuffed animals, so she's happy either way. 

I think the kielbasa trip was just Dave and Jill or maybe they brought 2 of the girls along. I don’t remember.

• Useful 4
(edited)

Nothing says anniversary trip with my babe quite like an airbnb with the cooking aroma of kielbasa and sauerkraut and the after effects of said meal.

Edited by crazy8s
  • LOL 2
17 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Is that the trip they ate outside next to a dumpster?

not sure about that, but it is one where Jill needed to take video and explain the entire room including the toilet.

she also felt need to pet a lobster on her dinner plate and where she was in the freezing cold pool.
😂

Edited by crazy8s
  • LOL 1