Type keyword(s) to search

Sweet Fellowship: Duggars and Friends (aka the Bates Family and Other Featured Families Thread)

Message added by Scarlett45

If a person/family was never featured on any of the Duggar shows, and is not related to the Duggar family by blood or marriage, they do not need to be discussed here..

The Politics Policy is still in effect. A participants social media is NOT an invitation to discuss their political view points. Consider if discussion of certain social media posts will cause you to violate the politics policy BEFORE you hit the "Submit Reply" button.

We may all agree that David Rodriques is quite unfortunate looking, but let's refrain from comparing human beings to apes, its got way too much of a loaded history- please review the new Inclusion Policy updated May 1, 2022 , which details guidelines around discussing body type, capabilities, physical appearance etc. Additionally, using body size as an insult is not allowed.

• Start Topic

Some premature born babies have health problem.

How would fundies/Kaylee and family deal with that? If the child needs some special treatment, checkups? Would they ignore that?

I know Michelle had Josie, but I think that was a bit different because at that time they were "TV stars". Jill is also crazier than her.

• Like 7
17 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

There was a bottle of pink drink on the table next to Kaylee when she was sitting in the chair doing skin to skin. 

She's chugging a crap slimming drink and passing it on to an infant!

• Like 7
  • Sad 9
  • Useful 1
16 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

It's disgusting. That stuff is poison.

eta Found the post and reported it. 

Again, not only is she using this to sell that disgusting trash, she is using her grandson as a guinea pig!

• Like 9
  • Sad 6
  • Useful 1

Nemo is bugged eyed around Jill and so will Giddy be. Jill scares her own precious grandchildren with herself. 

Nurie drank plexus after her births and so will Kaylee.

My guess all 3 grandchildren are full of plexus since birth. And will have it in their systems as long as being breastfed.

Jill is an uneducated nutter.

• Like 14
  • Sad 5
11 minutes ago, oliviabenson said:

Nemo is bugged eyed around Jill and so will Giddy be. Jill scares her own precious grandchildren with herself. 

My guess all 3 grandchildren are full of plexus since birth. And will have it in their systems as long as being breastfed.

Jill is an uneducated nutter.

No wonder they are bug eyed, they are hopped up on plexus before and after birth.

• Like 6
  • Sad 2

Would any medical professional notice and if so, would they comment? And maybe try and tell NotNurie that she needs better input so the output she feeds her baby is quality?  Or do they stay out of that.

• Useful 9

Jill is using Kaylee and baby Giddy to shrill Plexus. She's saying it's done wonders for Kaylee's milk supply. We don't need to know this, Jill. Is nothing private with her?

Also, does anyone who marries into the Rod family have their balls cut off? Where is Jonathon during all of this? He needs to tell Jill to back the F off. 

• Like 10
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Ljohnson1987 said:

Jill is using Kaylee and baby Giddy to shrill Plexus. She's saying it's done wonders for Kaylee's milk supply. We don't need to know this, Jill. Is nothing private with her?

No. Look what she wrote and wrote frequently about her ma… jeez nothing is private with Jill the walnut.

• Like 11
13 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Most recent post by Jill:

I got this text from Kaylee.😊  It brings my heart great joy that Jonathan and Kaylee are investing SO much in their precious baby.  They are so committed to being there for sweet Gideon.  They live right in the room with him and I think that is why he is thriving so much!  He sees, smells and hears his Daddy and Mommy 24/7.  🥰

From Kaylee....

I got the CUTEST pictures of little Gideon looking all around. 🥰 
     It was and is soo precious. 😊☺️😚Jonathan also enjoys holding Gideon and it is sooo sweet. 🥰 
    He sings to Him, reads him the Bible, etc. Gideon is always SO CALM and peaceful during these times. 💖💖

And…..

1F41A5B4-94DE-4997-AE1F-A1A990A595FA.jpeg

24900455-884D-4305-8BF7-7F716B2F9231.jpeg

13 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Most recent post by Jill:

I got this text from Kaylee.😊  It brings my heart great joy that Jonathan and Kaylee are investing SO much in their precious baby.  They are so committed to being there for sweet Gideon.  They live right in the room with him and I think that is why he is thriving so much!  He sees, smells and hears his Daddy and Mommy 24/7.  🥰

From Kaylee....

I got the CUTEST pictures of little Gideon looking all around. 🥰 
     It was and is soo precious. 😊☺️😚Jonathan also enjoys holding Gideon and it is sooo sweet. 🥰 
    He sings to Him, reads him the Bible, etc. Gideon is always SO CALM and peaceful during these times. 💖💖

And…..

1F41A5B4-94DE-4997-AE1F-A1A990A595FA.jpeg

24900455-884D-4305-8BF7-7F716B2F9231.jpeg

It brings her joy that they are investing so much time into their child??!! Isn't that normal and what you are supposed to do when you have children? Does she think us ungodly people don't spend time with our children? 

And don't get me started with her thinking that Kaylee's milk is good because of the stupid Plexus drink!! She is the most delusional person I have ever come across. 

• Like 16
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, oliviabenson said:

Who are we kidding, they drank it while pregnant.

4 hours ago, libgirl2 said:

No wonder they are bug eyed, they are hopped up on plexus before and after birth

Yep.   Which we will never for sure but ....

1 hour ago, AstridM said:

IMG_8388.png

IMG_8391.jpeg

• Like 6
1 hour ago, Notabug said:

ITP= Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura.  It's a condition, thought to be caused by a dysfunctional immune system that results in low levels of platelets/poor platelet function.  It is thought that the immune system produces substances that damage or destroy platelets and that the production of platelets is also slowed. Platelets are a cell found in the bloodstream that aids the blood in clotting.  Thrombocytopenia means the platelet count is low.  This leads to easy bruising, amongst other things.  Purpura means blotchy purple spots on the skin due to bleeding from the small blood vessels under the skin.

In the worst case scenario, people with ITP can suffer life threatening hemorrhage, especially after injury.  Bleeding with brushing the teeth, excessive bruising, etc are common symptoms.

It is usually treated with steroids initially and there are several newer drugs that can be used if that doesn't work.  Expensive stuff with significant side effects in many cases.  If none of the medical treatments work, a splenectomy is sometimes performed.

From an obstetric standpoint, no woman who is only a week postpartum, especially one who is trying to produce enough milk to feed her premature baby, should be trying to lose weight. whether by drinking Plexus or otherwise restricting calories.  In general, most lactating women need at least 1800 calories a day to maintain a good milk supply.

Jill's assertion that Plexus will help build milk supply is completely false in every way.

Disregarding the Plexus drinking, I thought Kaylee really looked good in that photo as she's an appropriate weight.  No stick-like arms as in the past.  I fear Jill will be working on her to lose the baby weight, become tiny through Plexus.

I prefer the old German folk wisdom about increasing milk supply; new mothers should drink beer! 😄

• Like 10
  • LOL 7
34 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

B19AD906-B18D-45A2-A4B5-4D69B317F128.jpeg

E78F191D-4E7E-4D6D-82EE-EB1FB703946C.jpeg

Tessie is on the marketplace. She was such a natural beauty now she is another carbon copy of her sisters. The eyebrows, the hair and the fake smile. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 25
  • Applause 1
(edited)
15 minutes ago, mom2two said:

what is her obsession with olive garden?  Did Jesus visit the equivlent back in the day?

I think for her its the fanciest place to go. I know people who feel the same. Special event? Let's go to OG. How fancy! 

Edited by libgirl2
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 5

When they turn 16 they get to pick a "friend" or sibling and get dressed up and go out for a night of celebration. Of course they are going to pick a sibling... those poor kids have no friends. 😥

• Like 10
  • Sad 16
  • Applause 7
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Westiepeach said:

When they turn 16 they get to pick a "friend" or sibling and get dressed up and go out for a night of celebration. Of course they are going to pick a sibling... those poor kids have no friends. 😥

I was about to ask if any of the kids has ever brought a friend instead of a sibling. Jill, as always is full of shit. 

• Like 23
  • Love 1

Nurie, and maybe Phillip have been they only one ever shown taking a friend. Timbits invited his grandpa Noyes. The rest chose siblings.

If Tessie, and best friend Hannah, went to Olive Garden they surely got the purity talk and purity token gifts at some stop for dessert. Which included much carrying on as far as crying and prayers from mama.

When Nurie turned 16 here is Jill's explanation of the going out for dinner

"David and I [along with my parents and one close friend that Nurie chose] had fun dressing up fancy [as opposed to the popular, worldly prom night] and taking them out to eat at a fancy restaurant.  We had a great time and Nurie looked BEAUTIFUL [inside & out……..smile]."

https://rodriguesfamilyministries.com/main/?p=1922

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 2
  • Fire 1
  • Useful 5
  • LOL 5
6 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

Nurie, and maybe Phillip have been they only one ever shown taking a friend. Timbits invited his grandpa Noyes. The rest chose siblings.

If Tessie, and best friend Hannah, went to Olive Garden they surely got the purity talk and purity token gifts at some stop for dessert. Which included much carrying on as far as crying and prayers from mama.

When Nurie turned 16 here is Jill's explanation of the going out for dinner

"David and I [along with my parents and one close friend that Nurie chose] had fun dressing up fancy [as opposed to the popular, worldly prom night] and taking them out to eat at a fancy restaurant.  We had a great time and Nurie looked BEAUTIFUL [inside & out……..smile]."

https://rodriguesfamilyministries.com/main/?p=1922

Interesting she didn’t name the fancy restaurant. And what in the heck was going on with Nurie’s hair? No sixteen year old I know would be caught dead wearing that blue dress. And thanks for getting in your criticism of the worldly prom. That is what normal teens do, it’s called socialization. Activities like prom prepare kids to interact with a variety of people. It helps introduce them to the real world in a safe environment. That way they pick up on little things like what is appropriate to wear to a fancy restaurant, how teased hair was over decades ago, how education is important, and how having a job is essential. Your kids will always be awkward underachievers no matter how many times you take them to the good Olive Garden. 

• Like 18
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, crazy8s said:

dressing up fancy [as opposed to the popular, worldly prom night]

Guess what Jill, if you actually learned anything other than your own SEVERELY limited world view, you would realize that prom is just dressing up fancy and having fun.   Do some people get carried away?   Yes, just like Jill gets carried away with HER view of things.  But honestly prom is mostly just dressing up and having fun with friends.   My prom was on a boat in the harbor.   We had dinner first at a nice restaurant.   Then the prom itself with lots of dancing (oh the horror).  then afterwards my friends and I went back to my house where we made breakfast and just hung out.

• Like 15
16 hours ago, Ljohnson1987 said:

Also, does anyone who marries into the Rod family have their balls cut off? Where is Jonathon during all of this? He needs to tell Jill to back the F off. 

The more I see of Jonathan, the less I like him.  He gives me the creeps!

• Like 8
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
2 hours ago, ozziemom said:

I guess Kaylee and Jonathan were invited so he could pay for the nice Olive Garden.

That's why Tim was there too. People with paychecks.

2 hours ago, SMama said:

Interesting she didn’t name the fancy restaurant. And what in the heck was going on with Nurie’s hair? No sixteen year old I know would be caught dead wearing that blue dress. 

Nurie looks like she's in costume to play Maid Marian in Robin Hood. 

• Like 8
  • LOL 10
1 minute ago, BradandJanet said:

That's why Tim was there too. People with paychecks.

Nurie looks like she's in costume to play Maid Marian in Robin Hood. 

A very deranged looking Maid Marian. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 14
1 minute ago, farmgal4 said:

Jill posted that at 3:00am.

Its all that plexus! The woman doesn't sleep. Either that or she is bipolar. She just doesn't strike me as someone who ever really sleeps. 

• Like 11
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, oliviabenson said:

Jill dressed up as usual. Bet it’s new clothes on precious Mahmo.

What's she trying to hide under all those ruffles? A Plexus reset failure? 

Other than a black and white striped knit skirt, do we ever see Jill in the same thing twice? Jill's walk-in closet must be packed with polyester, and we know Hunk owns only five pieces of stained, wrinkled clothing max. 

Just now, oliviabenson said:

Hope Dave showers before bed!

Can we assume he ever showers? 

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 6
4 minutes ago, oliviabenson said:

Dave keeps her awake with his snoring. And probably eats in bed. Imagine all that chewing, burping, snoring as you are trying to sleep. Hope Dave showers before bed!

You forgot the farting.  I’ll bet he farts like a Clydesdale.

• LOL 16
Just now, farmgal4 said:

You forgot the farting.  I’ll bet he farts like a Clydesdale.

Well, we know he's full of shit!  

2 minutes ago, oliviabenson said:

2FEB3AE8-EAF3-4009-8FA8-7C51247FC4C1.jpeg

Shameless hussy, showing her arms.  She's after your hunk, Jill!  😜

• LOL 17