Type keyword(s) to search

Sweet Fellowship: Duggars and Friends (aka the Bates Family and Other Featured Families Thread)

Message added by Scarlett45

If a person/family was never featured on any of the Duggar shows, and is not related to the Duggar family by blood or marriage, they do not need to be discussed here..

The Politics Policy is still in effect. A participants social media is NOT an invitation to discuss their political view points. Consider if discussion of certain social media posts will cause you to violate the politics policy BEFORE you hit the "Submit Reply" button.

We may all agree that David Rodriques is quite unfortunate looking, but let's refrain from comparing human beings to apes, its got way too much of a loaded history- please review the new Inclusion Policy updated May 1, 2022 , which details guidelines around discussing body type, capabilities, physical appearance etc. Additionally, using body size as an insult is not allowed.

• Start Topic

The irritating light is what is bouncing off the thick layer of glitter and oily makeup on Jill's  face. 

She's having another one of her hissy fits. Who knows what set her off this time, but we can expect more trash from the Queen of Nasty before she settles down.

The woman is, well, unregulated. 

• Like 22
1 hour ago, GeeGolly said:

What an evil statement. JillR really is a selfish hateful bitch. One would think a good and loving Christian would post something like this.

image.png.ead4aeea1dd610d6a0fb1c593bdcea1f.png

She hates proper English grammar, though. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 11
(edited)

All Renee courtship posts seem to be gone on Jill's fb as well. The "guess our announcement post, the smiley covered pics of him, and all, seem to have vanished.  A search for "mystery man" only brings up a side mention that he was along for the triple or quadruple dinner date.

The blog post announcing Renee's courtship is still there though.

Edited by crazy8s
  • Like 3
  • Sad 5
  • Useful 9
4 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

All Renee courtship posts seem to be gone on Jill's fb as well. The "guess our announcement post, the smiley covered pics of him, and all seem to have vanished.  A search for "mystery man" only brings up a side mention that he was along for the triple or quadruple dinner date.

The blog post announcing Renee's courtship is still there though.

If it is over, that actually makes me sad for her. Getting away from her crazy parents has to be a life goal for her. For all of them really! I would not be surprised to learn that Jill and her obsession with SM ruined things for Renee!

• Like 15
  • Sad 4
1 hour ago, BetyBee said:

If it is over, that actually makes me sad for her. Getting away from her crazy parents has to be a life goal for her. For all of them really! I would not be surprised to learn that Jill and her obsession with SM ruined things for Renee!

at 21 she is considered an old maid? Jill needs to unload her so Dave can have more chicken for dinner. 

• Sad 9
(edited)

Maybe MM put his foot down and demanded Jill remove the posts.  I'm sure she didn't ask (or tell) him that she was posting his private business.  While I understand wanting privacy, I'm beginning to wonder if this guy has something in his past that he is wanting to stay there.  Maybe a situation with a former "girlfriend" that he doesn't want dug up.  After all, just saying "hello" to a girl twice is a scandal in their circle.  And, maybe, he doesn't want to live a public life.

Edited by CalicoKitty
extra word
  • Like 9
  • Useful 2
9 hours ago, CalicoKitty said:

Maybe MM put his foot down and demanded Jill remove the posts.  I'm sure she didn't ask (or tell) him that she was posting his private business.  While I understand wanting privacy, I'm beginning to wonder if this guy has something in his past that he is wanting to stay there.  Maybe a situation with a former "girlfriend" that he doesn't want dug up.  After all, just saying "hello" to a girl twice is a scandal in their circle.  And, maybe, he doesn't want to live a public life.

If he doesn't want to live a public life, then he needs to run as far and as fast as he can. Because,  unfortunately,  for him and Renee, if he marries her, he will be owned by BME and his life won't be his anymore. 

• Like 11
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 6

Since Jill reads here, I'm sure she'll say something soon if he's still around. If he isn't, good for him. I will say I feel sorry for Renee though.  I know read that some of you knew who he was and I think I remember one saying he had a Facebook page. Anything on that from him?

• Like 11

Jilly is certainly reading somewhere. Today her post is because the children work so hard in the print shop they took them to an amusement park and fed them pizza.

Next post is why she doesn't help in the print shop. Our jilly is so busy doing every other household thing single handedly by her acct.😂

• Like 3
  • LOL 20
(edited)

Jill's biggest time use seems to be filming others doing pretty everything she listed. Filming, editing/filtering pics and videos seem to be the biggest use of her time. I do believe from her list that she organizes (the children to do the work). I believe she makes the contacts and sets up the grift locations and runs her plexus. We know she decorates🤮

But Jill herself has posted many, many videos thanking her "guys that can do anything" for every single construction type thing including flooring. Wouldn't construction work be a job that pertaineth to men?? I note she didn't claim to be an electrician. 😀

In the pic of the portfolios - those are not portfolios. She seems to have the old books sorted for next year. She seems to be one or two short for the children she supposedly home schooled this year.

Screenshot (451).png

Edited by crazy8s
  • Like 3
  • Sad 8
  • Useful 1

When was the last time those kids were in school?   The entire time from September to June, Jill was either on vacation, shilling plexus or on a grift tour.   Those kids spend zero time in school.   

• Like 11
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 7
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
20 minutes ago, oliviabenson said:

Jill had to show off her swollen feet with a toe ring. How mahdest of her. 

Her feet and her hands always look swollen. The kids all seem to have long, thin  feet, so maybe Jill is retaining a lot of fluid.

She likes to show off her manicures and pedicures. They always look so sloppy she shouldn't bother. 

Jill cooks, cleans, and homeschools? Sure. She does work in her home business, Plexus, which apparently is helping with the Rodrigues's ministry. The ministry of Plexus. 

Oh, Jill. But I'm glad your reading here got your kids some food and a trip out of the house. 

• Like 16

Who paid for the amusement park trip? I doubt it was Jill/Dave.

Ans those kids are not even homeschooled. Jill is an awful person. Dave is even worse because he actually went to public school and he knows how his kids are being neglected by being SEVERELY uneducated.

• Like 4
  • Sad 9
  • Applause 3
1 hour ago, BradandJanet said:

Her feet and her hands always look swollen. The kids all seem to have long, thin  feet, so maybe Jill is retaining a lot of fluid.

If she is post menopausal, that is highly probable.   

• Like 4
4 hours ago, crazy8s said:

Jilly is certainly reading somewhere. Today her post is because the children work so hard in the print shop they took them to an amusement park and fed them pizza.

Next post is why she doesn't help in the print shop. Our jilly is so busy doing every other household thing single handedly by her acct.😂

Hey Jill - you should be educating your kids, not using them for free labor. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 12
4 hours ago, anyasmom said:

They also have a pay-per-ride option.  Maybe this ride was the only one they went on.  Some rides are as cheap as $2 per person.

That means the kids' visit was mostly walking around the park looking at rides they weren't allowed to go on. Why bother?

7 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Born 1978, so turning 45 this year. 

And David's sperm are even older and lazier. Another blessing to neglect doesn't look likely, thank God. 

• Like 9
  • LOL 1

Jill, your children should not be "working so hard"....they should be children and young adults...tending to their education ( a real one), social activities, some small chore responsibilities around the house and the older ones should have a small part time job so THEY can have some money in their pockets and learn how to budget; treat themselves to something nice; you know, the fruits of their labor??? Your children are not indentured servants to you, your husband or anyone else. I bet that ONE pizza went really far.

• Like 3
  • Applause 17
2 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

That means the kids' visit was mostly walking around the park looking at rides they weren't allowed to go on. Why bother?

At least they got to ride something. A step up from when their grift tour took to MN and they stopped at the Mall of America. It was Samuel's week, so he got to pick one sibling to go on a ride with him and the rest had to stand and watch.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 21
9 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

At least they got to ride something. A step up from when their grift tour took to MN and they stopped at the Mall of America. It was Samuel's week, so he got to pick one sibling to go on a ride with him and the rest had to stand and watch.

The one person who always gets to ride, shop, eat, or do whatever is Jill. She never sits out on something she wants to do so a Rodlet could have the experience. 

Btw, are the Rodlets still doing Build a Bear for a 15th (?) birthday, or has Jill run out of closet space to store the bears the birthday kids hand over to her? 

• Like 15

So I scrolled through the pictures of the amusement park, and I am baffled by Jill's footwear. She is barefoot, another she is wearing a nicer pair of flip flops than her daughters will ever have, and then on the drop ride she is wearing socks? She just carried a pair of socks around with her?

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
9 hours ago, ginger90 said:

DDD44054-4023-4086-97B5-EED37F657621.jpeg

3FA3187E-7324-46C4-BD8F-B9FF63C4F23C.jpeg

5D10F877-2EF5-41B7-9B90-7F85DA7B9C61.jpeg

Just exactly WHO asked if she helps in the print shop? Instead of just saying NO, she talked around the question and if she puffed herself up any bigger her head would explode from all of her perceived wonderfulness. 

• Like 21
  • Applause 1
10 minutes ago, beckie said:

Just exactly WHO asked if she helps in the print shop? Instead of just saying NO, she talked around the question and if she puffed herself up any bigger her head would explode from all of her perceived wonderfulness. 

It was very defensive, IMO.

• Like 13
24 minutes ago, beckie said:

Good question. We here can’t stand her but none of us have ever asked that. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Turquoise said:

So I scrolled through the pictures of the amusement park, and I am baffled by Jill's footwear. She is barefoot, another she is wearing a nicer pair of flip flops than her daughters will ever have, and then on the drop ride she is wearing socks? She just carried a pair of socks around with her?

Dave probably carried the socks in his pockets lol

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
4 hours ago, crazy8s said:

Omg, are you kidding me??  That’s heartbreaking!  FU, Jill and David!🖕🏻

• Like 3
  • Sad 3
  • Applause 6